Tiger Woods 2019 Taylormade Irons...P7TW?

hokiealumn

Until TM shows exactly what the specs are for Tiger’s actual irons are and then list the complete specs for the P7TW with Tiger specs then everything is pure speculation. Regarding the guy with the source, who knows if he is right or wrong but I have my doubts about having his irons made for him bent every time. It kind of defeats the purpose of the milling to get an exact copy of the iron. Why not simply have it milled the way you want it from the start. I might be wrong I didn’t build his irons or the P7TW irons but neither did your source. I’m sure he believes what he says to be the truth but it doesn’t make it the truth. Maybe in the past when he had to go thru iron after iron to get the right one that looked good to his eyes, but they say with the milling he can get an exact copy.

Without all the facts being laid out the table everything is speculation regarding specs. I also doubt tigers clubs are built in China and assembled in Mexico as are the P7TW. Per the ones that have theirs in hand.

I cancelled my order due to the delay and regretted it the next day. Heck I even placed a bid on eBay for a set because I like the looks, but was outbid. Now I’m of the mindset I’m going to wait until TM opens up a little more about all the specs.

That isn’t a knock on the clubs themselves, they look amazing and I assume preform well. I ordered them because of that, if you think your playing the exact same club as Tiger you are not. He doesn’t even play the same material as the ones for retail. That shouldn’t keep your from enjoying them.

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

> @bladehunter said:

> > @denvergolf said:

> > This thread has reached full women's sewing circle stage...

>

> It’s been that since the “ we’re sold out “ announcement and subsequent “ just kidding folks “ retraction .

>

> Reminds me of the time Jo-Ann’s fabrics released those organic free range alpaca spools of yarn. Only in 4 colors. Butterscotch , honey dew , magenta and lilac. Well. As you can imagine they crashed the website , and sold 237 units more than they had in stock. It was pure pandemonium. Martha Spencer still to this day has never got to make her grand daughter that rainbow blanket. And she’s now 14. Way past needing a blankey for cartoon viewing.

Seriously...they are golf clubs. I don’t care if Muira forges them club by club, directly with Tiger oversight...we won’t play better. Molinari has shown Indian v Arrow this year. But, but, if they were forged out of 1018 with Tiger’s exact specs I too will be able to hit a 230 yard 3 iron off a hanging lie in the bunker :). We’ve already passed the limited edition argument, so?????

• Like 2

> @denvergolf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @denvergolf said:

> > > This thread has reached full women's sewing circle stage...

> >

> > It’s been that since the “ we’re sold out “ announcement and subsequent “ just kidding folks “ retraction .

> >

> > Reminds me of the time Jo-Ann’s fabrics released those organic free range alpaca spools of yarn. Only in 4 colors. Butterscotch , honey dew , magenta and lilac. Well. As you can imagine they crashed the website , and sold 237 units more than they had in stock. It was pure pandemonium. Martha Spencer still to this day has never got to make her grand daughter that rainbow blanket. And she’s now 14. Way past needing a blankey for cartoon viewing.

>

> Seriously...they are golf clubs. I don’t care if Muira forges them club by club, directly with Tiger oversight...we won’t play better. Molinari has shown Indian v Arrow this year. But, but, if they were forged out of 1018 with Tiger’s exact specs I too will be able to hit a 230 yard 3 iron off a hanging lie in the bunker :). We’ve already passed the limited edition argument, so?????

>

Have to say it ... moli is a bad analogy. He had to have miura make a set up satisfy him. Lol. Those are admitted 1 of 2 sets or something like that for the special set of blades they had to make him.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

And no. The limited edition argument isn’t over. The price didn’t drop. They were sold out because everyone thought they were getting a limited set at first. Now it’s “ we will sell as many as people will wait for”. We’d all be smart to wait a month or two and buy used sets for $700 or so. These won’t wear well and used prices will be low.

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @TheMoneyShot said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @jll62 said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @Ziggy5599 said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter not sure what to tell ya there. Not sure if the guy I ordered through was allowed 2 sets I was his 2nd order that he placed and told me his TM rep told him not to sell anymore

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yea. I’ve accused TM of tracking IP addresses before. Wouldn’t shock me to know that my order got black balled . That and I did mention the retailer a few pages back. Wouldn’t take a super sleuth to identify the order. Lol. If they can get cell numbers to sick attorneys on members here For posting m4 pics then it’s plausible. Anyway. See above edit. Just not meant to be. You guys enjoy and hit them well.

> > > > >

> > > > > Come on. You're going to pass this up? ;)

> > > > > 7cbdth3h7vn0.jpeg

> > > > > sa1y5m5h6wfr.jpeg

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Lol. Yep. Nice try. And it does look good. But it’s just not supposed to be this difficult to spend $2k.

> > >

> > > Patience grasshopper:)

> >

> > Not about the wait. It’s about the misleading , misinfo laden release. I remember being called out at the onset of this thread for griping because my questions were ignored here by TM. Seems like I was correct to be put off . Nobody has called to let anyone know why some of these irons are 2 months back ordered. We’ve all had to call and badger to get any info. If you build a set on the custom shop now it says earliest ship date 7-12. That’s 2 months out. From date of release they can’t ship sooner than 2 months ? This isn’t a bespoke iron. It’s an OTR release. And it’s pretty pitiful. I’d love t know the truth as to how many sets they had on hand when they started announcing sleeps. ID bet it was less than 250. And I’d love to believe that my order was just outside that first number and that’s bad luck. But the evidence says no. A poster above orders the 20th and gets them yesterday. My order for the same shaft and 3-pw went in the 8th ( or 9th depending on how they route orders from phone call to in line ). There’s some mishandling , rep politics , favoritisms or something at work.

> >

> > Bright side is that some other oems are reading this thread. And taking note as to what not to do when releasing an item that has been hyped for months.

>

> I’m sure you will get them eventually:)

I’d like to have a set to dissect. Curious how the weight progression is etc. but it will be later once some used ones pop up. Canceled my order this morning with the store. Store owner then canceled them altogether since no limited status.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @denvergolf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > This thread has reached full women's sewing circle stage...

> > >

> > > It’s been that since the “ we’re sold out “ announcement and subsequent “ just kidding folks “ retraction .

> > >

> > > Reminds me of the time Jo-Ann’s fabrics released those organic free range alpaca spools of yarn. Only in 4 colors. Butterscotch , honey dew , magenta and lilac. Well. As you can imagine they crashed the website , and sold 237 units more than they had in stock. It was pure pandemonium. Martha Spencer still to this day has never got to make her grand daughter that rainbow blanket. And she’s now 14. Way past needing a blankey for cartoon viewing.

> >

> > Seriously...they are golf clubs. I don’t care if Muira forges them club by club, directly with Tiger oversight...we won’t play better. Molinari has shown Indian v Arrow this year. But, but, if they were forged out of 1018 with Tiger’s exact specs I too will be able to hit a 230 yard 3 iron off a hanging lie in the bunker :). We’ve already passed the limited edition argument, so?????

> >

>

> Have to say it ... moli is a bad analogy. He had to have miura make a set up satisfy him. Lol. Those are admitted 1 of 2 sets or something like that for the special set of blades they had to make him.

It’s a fine analogy, unless you think his 750’s were done by Miura

> @bladehunter said:

> And no. The limited edition argument isn’t over. The price didn’t drop. They were sold out because everyone thought they were getting a limited set at first. Now it’s “ we will sell as many as people will wait for”. We’d all be smart to wait a month or two and buy used sets for $700 or so. These won’t wear well and used prices will be low.

You can not like. The argument is over, however. There are too many sets for them not to drop

> @denvergolf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > And no. The limited edition argument isn’t over. The price didn’t drop. They were sold out because everyone thought they were getting a limited set at first. Now it’s “ we will sell as many as people will wait for”. We’d all be smart to wait a month or two and buy used sets for $700 or so. These won’t wear well and used prices will be low.

>

>

> You can not like. The argument is over, however. There are too many sets for them not to drop

I mean new prices. Of course they lost value when you opened the box. But when the limited left they should have dropped to $ 200 over 730. And that’s generous.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @denvergolf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > This thread has reached full women's sewing circle stage...

> > > >

> > > > It’s been that since the “ we’re sold out “ announcement and subsequent “ just kidding folks “ retraction .

> > > >

> > > > Reminds me of the time Jo-Ann’s fabrics released those organic free range alpaca spools of yarn. Only in 4 colors. Butterscotch , honey dew , magenta and lilac. Well. As you can imagine they crashed the website , and sold 237 units more than they had in stock. It was pure pandemonium. Martha Spencer still to this day has never got to make her grand daughter that rainbow blanket. And she’s now 14. Way past needing a blankey for cartoon viewing.

> > >

> > > Seriously...they are golf clubs. I don’t care if Muira forges them club by club, directly with Tiger oversight...we won’t play better. Molinari has shown Indian v Arrow this year. But, but, if they were forged out of 1018 with Tiger’s exact specs I too will be able to hit a 230 yard 3 iron off a hanging lie in the bunker :). We’ve already passed the limited edition argument, so?????

> > >

> >

> > Have to say it ... moli is a bad analogy. He had to have miura make a set up satisfy him. Lol. Those are admitted 1 of 2 sets or something like that for the special set of blades they had to make him.

>

> It’s a fine analogy, unless you think his 750’s were done by Miura

Well if he’s not picky. Why did it take a special set to suit him at callaway ?

Nobody anywhere is making any argument that one plays better with any certain material or forging. But. The price needed to reflect what was being given. $2k is what they should have been if exact tiger copies. When you start watering them down and then rinsing away the limited edition status of the watered down version the bang for the buck is fair game for question. It’s the value. Not the construction. Or materials.

Even then a lot of us lied to ourselves to justify paying more than they were worth. Partly to be early to get them... partly because they are a great looking set. But then you throw in a 2-4 month wait ? And suddenly it becomes impossible to believe the lie you’ve sold yourself.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @denvergolf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > This thread has reached full women's sewing circle stage...

> > > > >

> > > > > It’s been that since the “ we’re sold out “ announcement and subsequent “ just kidding folks “ retraction .

> > > > >

> > > > > Reminds me of the time Jo-Ann’s fabrics released those organic free range alpaca spools of yarn. Only in 4 colors. Butterscotch , honey dew , magenta and lilac. Well. As you can imagine they crashed the website , and sold 237 units more than they had in stock. It was pure pandemonium. Martha Spencer still to this day has never got to make her grand daughter that rainbow blanket. And she’s now 14. Way past needing a blankey for cartoon viewing.

> > > >

> > > > Seriously...they are golf clubs. I don’t care if Muira forges them club by club, directly with Tiger oversight...we won’t play better. Molinari has shown Indian v Arrow this year. But, but, if they were forged out of 1018 with Tiger’s exact specs I too will be able to hit a 230 yard 3 iron off a hanging lie in the bunker :). We’ve already passed the limited edition argument, so?????

> > > >

> > >

> > > Have to say it ... moli is a bad analogy. He had to have miura make a set up satisfy him. Lol. Those are admitted 1 of 2 sets or something like that for the special set of blades they had to make him.

> >

> > It’s a fine analogy, unless you think his 750’s were done by Miura

>

> Well if he’s not picky. Why did it take a special set to suit him at callaway ?

>

> Nobody anywhere is making any argument that one plays better with any certain material or forging. But. The price needed to reflect what was being given. $2k is what they should have been if exact tiger copies. When you start watering them down and then rinsing away the limited edition status of the watered down version the bang for the buck is fair game for question. It’s the value. Not the construction. Or materials.

>

> Even then a lot of us lied to ourselves to justify paying more than they were worth. Partly to be early to get them... partly because they are a great looking set. But then you throw in a 2-4 month wait ? And suddenly it becomes impossible to believe the lie you’ve sold yourself.

I agree with everything except the 2k. Can you imagine the price tag if they were actually limited to 1,000, forged in Japan, assembled in America buy the same person who build his actual irons, even add in the little wooden piece the man likes to make them the exact iron. I dare say far more than 2k.

I would love an actual review with numbers and such.

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > > This thread has reached full women's sewing circle stage...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It’s been that since the “ we’re sold out “ announcement and subsequent “ just kidding folks “ retraction .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Reminds me of the time Jo-Ann’s fabrics released those organic free range alpaca spools of yarn. Only in 4 colors. Butterscotch , honey dew , magenta and lilac. Well. As you can imagine they crashed the website , and sold 237 units more than they had in stock. It was pure pandemonium. Martha Spencer still to this day has never got to make her grand daughter that rainbow blanket. And she’s now 14. Way past needing a blankey for cartoon viewing.

> > > > >

> > > > > Seriously...they are golf clubs. I don’t care if Muira forges them club by club, directly with Tiger oversight...we won’t play better. Molinari has shown Indian v Arrow this year. But, but, if they were forged out of 1018 with Tiger’s exact specs I too will be able to hit a 230 yard 3 iron off a hanging lie in the bunker :). We’ve already passed the limited edition argument, so?????

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Have to say it ... moli is a bad analogy. He had to have miura make a set up satisfy him. Lol. Those are admitted 1 of 2 sets or something like that for the special set of blades they had to make him.

> > >

> > > It’s a fine analogy, unless you think his 750’s were done by Miura

> >

> > Well if he’s not picky. Why did it take a special set to suit him at callaway ?

> >

> > Nobody anywhere is making any argument that one plays better with any certain material or forging. But. The price needed to reflect what was being given. $2k is what they should have been if exact tiger copies. When you start watering them down and then rinsing away the limited edition status of the watered down version the bang for the buck is fair game for question. It’s the value. Not the construction. Or materials.

> >

> > Even then a lot of us lied to ourselves to justify paying more than they were worth. Partly to be early to get them... partly because they are a great looking set. But then you throw in a 2-4 month wait ? And suddenly it becomes impossible to believe the lie you’ve sold yourself.

>

>

> I agree with everything except the 2k. Can you imagine the price tag if they were actually limited to 1,000, forged in Japan, assembled in America buy the same person who build his actual irons, even add in the little wooden piece the man likes to make them the exact iron. I dare say far more than 2k.

>

> I would love an actual review with numbers and such.

>

Oh that’s true. Would be $5k plus easy. Proven by the Japanese Miura titleist set that still goes for much money.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > > This thread has reached full women's sewing circle stage...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It’s been that since the “ we’re sold out “ announcement and subsequent “ just kidding folks “ retraction .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Reminds me of the time Jo-Ann’s fabrics released those organic free range alpaca spools of yarn. Only in 4 colors. Butterscotch , honey dew , magenta and lilac. Well. As you can imagine they crashed the website , and sold 237 units more than they had in stock. It was pure pandemonium. Martha Spencer still to this day has never got to make her grand daughter that rainbow blanket. And she’s now 14. Way past needing a blankey for cartoon viewing.

> > > > >

> > > > > Seriously...they are golf clubs. I don’t care if Muira forges them club by club, directly with Tiger oversight...we won’t play better. Molinari has shown Indian v Arrow this year. But, but, if they were forged out of 1018 with Tiger’s exact specs I too will be able to hit a 230 yard 3 iron off a hanging lie in the bunker :). We’ve already passed the limited edition argument, so?????

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Have to say it ... moli is a bad analogy. He had to have miura make a set up satisfy him. Lol. Those are admitted 1 of 2 sets or something like that for the special set of blades they had to make him.

> > >

> > > It’s a fine analogy, unless you think his 750’s were done by Miura

> >

> > Well if he’s not picky. Why did it take a special set to suit him at callaway ?

> >

> > Nobody anywhere is making any argument that one plays better with any certain material or forging. But. The price needed to reflect what was being given. $2k is what they should have been if exact tiger copies. When you start watering them down and then rinsing away the limited edition status of the watered down version the bang for the buck is fair game for question. It’s the value. Not the construction. Or materials.

> >

> > Even then a lot of us lied to ourselves to justify paying more than they were worth. Partly to be early to get them... partly because they are a great looking set. But then you throw in a 2-4 month wait ? And suddenly it becomes impossible to believe the lie you’ve sold yourself.

>

>

> I agree with everything except the 2k. Can you imagine the price tag if they were actually limited to 1,000, forged in Japan, assembled in America buy the same person who build his actual irons, even add in the little wooden piece the man likes to make them the exact iron. I dare say far more than 2k.

>

> **I would love an actual review with numbers and such. **

>

Nothing wrong with this review......

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18890699#Comment_18890699

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Well it’s official, I hate eBay. Lol. I kicked around preordering these clubs since I got the initial release email and I slept on it till after Tiger won the masters. After that I was not going to wait 2 months after placing an order. I called all my local shops leading up to the release and on release day but no one received any. I looked at a few on eBay but people were wanting $2500 for the sets and that just wasn’t going to happen.

Then, boom... a brand new set 3-W standard specs with S400’s (just what I was looking for) pops up for $2000. Stupid buy it now is to easy with only two clicks they were mine. Now I’ll just have to wait till next week for them to get here. On the plus side I didn’t have to pay 7% sales tax for them.

• Like 1

Titleist             TSR3 10* w/ Tensei 1k white
Callaway       Apex 19' 3 hybrid w/ Nippon GOST tour stiff

NCW                Tour Department DW mid muscle MB 4-PW w/ Modus 105 S
Vokey            SM8 50f, 56s, 60m
Bettinardi       Studio Stock 17

Mine come Tuesday. I just want to touch them lol. Probably won’t even keep. I just wanted to feel part of the welcome party.

TM SiM 9* Kuro Kage XT 60 TX

TM SiM 15* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X

Titleist u500 2 Diamana Tensei Blue 90X, 4 DG TI S400

Titleist T100 5-6 DG TI S400

Titleist MB 7-PW DG TIS400
Artisan TW/TGR Blade 50*, Artisan 55R, 59TW S400
001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

> @denvergolf said:

> Just got mine, and I revise my previous statement. They are perfect, and I’m likely headed to q-school now :)

Hey don’t forget us little people when you hit it big.

I’d be glad to loop for you around Hilton head or the BMW pro am if you get a spot . Lol.

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @denvergolf said:

> > Just got mine, and I revise my previous statement. They are perfect, and I’m likely headed to q-school now :)

>

> Hey don’t forget us little people when you hit it big.

>

> I’d be glad to loop for you around Hilton head or the BMW pro am if you get a spot . Lol.

I will carry a GolfWRX bag...free of charge! Come to think of it, I would probably have to pay for damages to the guys :)

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> Until TM shows exactly what the specs are for Tiger’s actual irons are and then list the complete specs for the P7TW with Tiger specs then everything is pure speculation. Regarding the guy with the source, who knows if he is right or wrong but I have my doubts about having his irons made for him bent every time. It kind of defeats the purpose of the milling to get an exact copy of the iron. Why not simply have it milled the way you want it from the start. I might be wrong I didn’t build his irons or the P7TW irons but neither did your source. I’m sure he believes what he says to be the truth but it doesn’t make it the truth. Maybe in the past when he had to go thru iron after iron to get the right one that looked good to his eyes, but they say with the milling he can get an exact copy.

>

> Without all the facts being laid out the table everything is speculation regarding specs. I also doubt tigers clubs are built in China and assembled in Mexico as are the P7TW. Per the ones that have theirs in hand.

>

> I cancelled my order due to the delay and regretted it the next day. Heck I even placed a bid on eBay for a set because I like the looks, but was outbid. Now I’m of the mindset I’m going to wait until TM opens up a little more about all the specs.

> That isn’t a knock on the clubs themselves, they look amazing and I assume preform well. I ordered them because of that, if you think your playing the exact same club as Tiger you are not. He doesn’t even play the same material as the ones for retail. That shouldn’t keep your from enjoying them.

This is a great post and I agree with literally everything you say, here. It is speculation, for sure. We would never know unless well, Tiger told us, I suppose. I do trust the person, unequivocally but of course he could be wrong. And, he'd be the first one to stand corrected. You are absolutely right that it would make way more sense to have them milled to spec. It's definitely a head scratcher, no doubt. I also agree that these will never be EXACTLY the same as Tigers. Just as a pair f Air Jordans will never be a game issued pair for MJ (I believe he wore a 1/2 size larger on one foot). The don't have dowels, they're not PURED and they are a different metal. My big hope was always that the loft/bounce would be identical. That alone is pretty cool. Lastly, totally agree that people should enjoy them nonetheless. Again, great and level-headed post.

• Like 2

I would not worry about the forging and assembly. I currently play Japan-forged irons, and after my P7TW demo, I can say they feel just as good if not better than my current set. The assembly job seems legit as well. One thing I can say is anyone that gets these on-hand and hits them, this thread will be erased from their memory.

• Like 1

> @jorgegm022 said:

> I would not worry about the forging and assembly. I currently play Japan-forged irons, and after my P7TW demo, I can say they feel just as good if not better than my current set. The assembly job seems legit as well. One thing I can say is anyone that gets these on-hand and hits them, this thread will be erased from their memory.

I’m sure the forging is fine. But to pick nits. Look at the ferrule on that pw pic above. Looks way smaller than the OD of the hosel. Looks like something I threw together to test. Lol.

And no. A story I heard yesterday confirms that not everyone can be bought.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @jorgegm022 said:

> I would not worry about the forging and assembly. I currently play Japan-forged irons, and after my P7TW demo, I can say they feel just as good if not better than my current set. The assembly job seems legit as well. One thing I can say is anyone that gets these on-hand and hits them, this thread will be erased from their memory.

I think the only reason people are nit picking is because of the cost, at least I am. We all know forging in China is the cheapest option and assembly in Mexico is cheapest option, it's all to reduce cost and give them the highest return. We all know TM spends the bulk on their money on marketing/players. I don't really have a problem with forged in China etc. if they were priced appropriately. If I'm spending 2 grand on a set of irons, I care more about those details.

> @Redjeep83 said:

> > @jorgegm022 said:

> > I would not worry about the forging and assembly. I currently play Japan-forged irons, and after my P7TW demo, I can say they feel just as good if not better than my current set. The assembly job seems legit as well. One thing I can say is anyone that gets these on-hand and hits them, this thread will be erased from their memory.

> I think the only reason people are nit picking is because of the cost, at least I am. We all know forging in China is the cheapest option and assembly in Mexico is cheapest option, it's all to reduce cost and give them the highest return. We all know TM spends the bulk on their money on marketing/players. I don't really have a problem with forged in China etc. if they were priced appropriately. If I'm spending 2 grand on a set of irons, I care more about those details.

It’s a free market. Nobody has to buy, and you and blade won’t, which is fine. That’s the beauty of having options, as there are several outstanding choices out there.

Fortunately, for my eye, they look very good in person and I hope to play them for quite some time. There is nothing about them that screams shoddy build in person - it’s quite the opposite. Not to mention the grab bag of loft, lie and sw we often see from Mizuno

Why are there people that think it's completely absurd that Tiger would bend his irons weaker instead of having an entire manufacturing process dedicated to making them that way?

It's like people just refuse to even entertain the notion that maybe, just maybe, things are actually pretty normal when it comes to making Tiger's equipment...