Tiger Woods 2019 Taylormade Irons...P7TW?

hokiealumn

> @Ziggy5599 said:

> @bladehunter not sure what to tell ya there. Not sure if the guy I ordered through was allowed 2 sets I was his 2nd order that he placed and told me his TM rep told him not to sell anymore

Yea. I’ve accused TM of tracking IP addresses before. Wouldn’t shock me to know that my order got black balled . That and I did mention the retailer a few pages back. Wouldn’t take a super sleuth to identify the order. Lol. If they can get cell numbers to sick attorneys on members here For posting m4 pics then it’s plausible. Anyway. See above edit. Just not meant to be. You guys enjoy and hit them well.

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Ziggy5599 said:

> > @bladehunter not sure what to tell ya there. Not sure if the guy I ordered through was allowed 2 sets I was his 2nd order that he placed and told me his TM rep told him not to sell anymore

>

> Yea. I’ve accused TM of tracking IP addresses before. Wouldn’t shock me to know that my order got black balled . That and I did mention the retailer a few pages back. Wouldn’t take a super sleuth to identify the order. Lol. If they can get cell numbers to sick attorneys on members here For posting m4 pics then it’s plausible. Anyway. See above edit. Just not meant to be. You guys enjoy and hit them well.

Come on. You're going to pass this up? ;)

7cbdth3h7vn0.jpeg

sa1y5m5h6wfr.jpeg

• Like 4

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9.0, Ventus TR Blue 6X, 45.5"

TaylorMade 300 Mini Blackout 13.5, Ventus Black 7X, 43"

TaylorMade Stealth2 Plus 4 (16.5), Ventus TR Red 7X, 42.5"

TaylorMade P770 3 (2023), DG X100 (SSx2)

TaylorMade P7MC Raw 4-PW, DG Mid X100 (SSx1)
TaylorMade MG Raw 52, DG S400

Titleist SM9 58T, DG S400
Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport, 34"
TaylorMade TP5x (2024)

My WITB Post

> @jll62 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Ziggy5599 said:

> > > @bladehunter not sure what to tell ya there. Not sure if the guy I ordered through was allowed 2 sets I was his 2nd order that he placed and told me his TM rep told him not to sell anymore

> >

> > Yea. I’ve accused TM of tracking IP addresses before. Wouldn’t shock me to know that my order got black balled . That and I did mention the retailer a few pages back. Wouldn’t take a super sleuth to identify the order. Lol. If they can get cell numbers to sick attorneys on members here For posting m4 pics then it’s plausible. Anyway. See above edit. Just not meant to be. You guys enjoy and hit them well.

>

> Come on. You're going to pass this up? ;)

> 7cbdth3h7vn0.jpeg

> sa1y5m5h6wfr.jpeg

>

Lol. Yep. Nice try. And it does look good. But it’s just not supposed to be this difficult to spend $2k.

• Like 2

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @BearQ said:

> Love how you only posted the pw cause that’s all it takes

It was worth a shot. The damn thing is perfect.

TaylorMade TP5x (2024)

My WITB Post

Played first round today at Shady in FW...first time playing Shady...felt great thru the turf...flight was higher but no loss for me in distance as some are saying...not clicky or harsh at all, do they feel worse than a Miz or Miura, too many opinions to bother...have played the Srix 965’s as the main gamers for 2 years now...I’m a big fan of the shape, the somewhat taller heel is very appealing to my eye...4-pw for me with KBS tour 120’s...

> @jll62 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Ziggy5599 said:

> > > @bladehunter not sure what to tell ya there. Not sure if the guy I ordered through was allowed 2 sets I was his 2nd order that he placed and told me his TM rep told him not to sell anymore

> >

> > Yea. I’ve accused TM of tracking IP addresses before. Wouldn’t shock me to know that my order got black balled . That and I did mention the retailer a few pages back. Wouldn’t take a super sleuth to identify the order. Lol. If they can get cell numbers to sick attorneys on members here For posting m4 pics then it’s plausible. Anyway. See above edit. Just not meant to be. You guys enjoy and hit them well.

>

> 7cbdth3h7vn0.jpeg

> sa1y5m5h6wfr.jpeg

>

I’m surprised the muscleback on the PW is as low as it is. I was expecting the line of the muscle to extend closer to the TaylorMade logo like the VR Pro/TGR and Phase1.

ga25ws6ns408.jpeg

> @jll62 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Ziggy5599 said:

> >

>

> 7cbdth3h7vn0.jpeg

> sa1y5m5h6wfr.jpeg

>

Thing of dreams. I am still trying to build a business case to the wife on why I absolutely need these hahaha

> @TheRidge said:

> Played first round today at Shady in FW...first time playing Shady...felt great thru the turf...flight was higher but no loss for me in distance as some are saying...not clicky or harsh at all, do they feel worse than a Miz or Miura, too many opinions to bother...have played the Srix 965’s as the main gamers for 2 years now...I’m a big fan of the shape, the somewhat taller heel is very appealing to my eye...4-pw for me with KBS tour 120’s...

Did you get the tiger lofts? That’s what I went with and am I bit concerned about losing some distance. Got them yesterday haven’t had the chance hit them yet.

> @BearQ said:

> Love how you only posted the pw cause that’s all it takes

> @jll62 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Ziggy5599 said:

> >

>

> 7cbdth3h7vn0.jpeg

> sa1y5m5h6wfr.jpeg

>

I’ll see your pw and raise you the OG triple OG PW that bares a striking resemblance to the phase 1. At least in size and topline. Muscle is a bit flat on the phase 1. svum41s65yr9.jpeg

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @BirdieBob said:

> Those saying these irons feel hard/harsh, is this with the DG x100 shaft?

> The x100 shaft is not what one would call a soft feeling shaft! Try some sensicore, etc down the butt of the shaft to help with that hard/harsh feeling or a different shaft.

I could be way off here so blast me if I am, but I swear reading a long time ago that Tiger prefers a harsher or harder feel in his irons.

Taylormade Qi10 9*

Taylormade Stealth 3w

Taylormade Stealth 19* Hybrid

Taylormade Stealth 22* Hybrid

Taylormade P770  5-PW

MG2 50/54

MG3 58

TM Itsy Bitsy

> @MountainKing said:

> > @BirdieBob said:

> > Those saying these irons feel hard/harsh, is this with the DG x100 shaft?

> > The x100 shaft is not what one would call a soft feeling shaft! Try some sensicore, etc down the butt of the shaft to help with that hard/harsh feeling or a different shaft.

>

> I could be way off here so blast me if I am, but I swear reading a long time ago that Tiger prefers a harsher or harder feel in his irons.

I don't know the answer to this. In the videos that came out and are on the website the word he used was "deeper". I took that to mean denser. That could be harder or harsher, but it does not "have" to mean that. The next time I see him I will ask him what he means by deeper. haha.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @MountainKing said:

> > > @BirdieBob said:

> > > Those saying these irons feel hard/harsh, is this with the DG x100 shaft?

> > > The x100 shaft is not what one would call a soft feeling shaft! Try some sensicore, etc down the butt of the shaft to help with that hard/harsh feeling or a different shaft.

> >

> > I could be way off here so blast me if I am, but I swear reading a long time ago that Tiger prefers a harsher or harder feel in his irons.

>

> I don't know the answer to this. In the videos that came out and are on the website the word he used was "deeper". I took that to mean denser. That could be harder or harsher, but it does not "have" to mean that. The next time I see him I will ask him what he means by deeper. haha.

Typical vague answer haha

Anyone comment on the distance vs current gamers with Tiger Specs? Or did everyone get their numbers plugged in

> @bladehunter said:

> > @jll62 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Ziggy5599 said:

> > > > @bladehunter not sure what to tell ya there. Not sure if the guy I ordered through was allowed 2 sets I was his 2nd order that he placed and told me his TM rep told him not to sell anymore

> > >

> > > Yea. I’ve accused TM of tracking IP addresses before. Wouldn’t shock me to know that my order got black balled . That and I did mention the retailer a few pages back. Wouldn’t take a super sleuth to identify the order. Lol. If they can get cell numbers to sick attorneys on members here For posting m4 pics then it’s plausible. Anyway. See above edit. Just not meant to be. You guys enjoy and hit them well.

> >

> > Come on. You're going to pass this up? ;)

> > 7cbdth3h7vn0.jpeg

> > sa1y5m5h6wfr.jpeg

> >

>

> Lol. Yep. Nice try. And it does look good. But it’s just not supposed to be this difficult to spend $2k.

Patience grasshopper:)

> @TheMoneyShot said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @jll62 said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @Ziggy5599 said:

> > > > > @bladehunter not sure what to tell ya there. Not sure if the guy I ordered through was allowed 2 sets I was his 2nd order that he placed and told me his TM rep told him not to sell anymore

> > > >

> > > > Yea. I’ve accused TM of tracking IP addresses before. Wouldn’t shock me to know that my order got black balled . That and I did mention the retailer a few pages back. Wouldn’t take a super sleuth to identify the order. Lol. If they can get cell numbers to sick attorneys on members here For posting m4 pics then it’s plausible. Anyway. See above edit. Just not meant to be. You guys enjoy and hit them well.

> > >

> > > Come on. You're going to pass this up? ;)

> > > 7cbdth3h7vn0.jpeg

> > > sa1y5m5h6wfr.jpeg

> > >

> >

> > Lol. Yep. Nice try. And it does look good. But it’s just not supposed to be this difficult to spend $2k.

>

> Patience grasshopper:)

Not about the wait. It’s about the misleading , misinfo laden release. I remember being called out at the onset of this thread for griping because my questions were ignored here by TM. Seems like I was correct to be put off . Nobody has called to let anyone know why some of these irons are 2 months back ordered. We’ve all had to call and badger to get any info. If you build a set on the custom shop now it says earliest ship date 7-12. That’s 2 months out. From date of release they can’t ship sooner than 2 months ? This isn’t a bespoke iron. It’s an OTR release. And it’s pretty pitiful. I’d love t know the truth as to how many sets they had on hand when they started announcing sleeps. ID bet it was less than 250. And I’d love to believe that my order was just outside that first number and that’s bad luck. But the evidence says no. A poster above orders the 20th and gets them yesterday. My order for the same shaft and 3-pw went in the 8th ( or 9th depending on how they route orders from phone call to in line ). There’s some mishandling , rep politics , favoritisms or something at work.

Bright side is that some other oems are reading this thread. And taking note as to what not to do when releasing an item that has been hyped for months.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @MountainKing said:

> > > @BirdieBob said:

> > > Those saying these irons feel hard/harsh, is this with the DG x100 shaft?

> > > The x100 shaft is not what one would call a soft feeling shaft! Try some sensicore, etc down the butt of the shaft to help with that hard/harsh feeling or a different shaft.

> >

> > I could be way off here so blast me if I am, but I swear reading a long time ago that Tiger prefers a harsher or harder feel in his irons.

>

> I don't know the answer to this. In the videos that came out and are on the website the word he used was "deeper". I took that to mean denser. That could be harder or harsher, but it does not "have" to mean that. The next time I see him I will ask him what he means by deeper. haha.

Near the end of that video, he said, "...and I've always liked a harder, deeper feel to it."

[https://youtube.com/watch?v=i-u747OLD4U](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-u747OLD4U "https://youtube.com/watch?v=i-u747OLD4U")

From the brief time I've spend with them so far, this is a great way to describe it. They feel firmer. Not harsh, not overly clicky, but harder. Like you can feel there's mass behind the ball. They do not feel buttery soft. I actually just ordered a dozen of Tiger's Bridgestone balls because I want to get a better sense of exactly what he feels off these. LOL

I'll be interested to see how the feel changes when I switch shafts. Whenever I've tested DG against C-Tapers (my gamers) in the same heads, I feel the C-Tapers are a little more muted.

• Like 1

TaylorMade TP5x (2024)

My WITB Post

> @"Classic 59" said:

> This video made my whole day.

> [https://youtube.com/watch?v=666IMkyIiYE](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=666IMkyIiYE "https://youtube.com/watch?v=666IMkyIiYE")

Now that did make me laugh. ALot like watching an orangutan play with a rifle. “ milled face “ “ made in America “ and “ get this blank out of here “.were the catch phrases I noticed inside a minute. Awesome !

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @jll62 said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @Ziggy5599 said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter not sure what to tell ya there. Not sure if the guy I ordered through was allowed 2 sets I was his 2nd order that he placed and told me his TM rep told him not to sell anymore

> > > > >

> > > > > Yea. I’ve accused TM of tracking IP addresses before. Wouldn’t shock me to know that my order got black balled . That and I did mention the retailer a few pages back. Wouldn’t take a super sleuth to identify the order. Lol. If they can get cell numbers to sick attorneys on members here For posting m4 pics then it’s plausible. Anyway. See above edit. Just not meant to be. You guys enjoy and hit them well.

> > > >

> > > > Come on. You're going to pass this up? ;)

> > > > 7cbdth3h7vn0.jpeg

> > > > sa1y5m5h6wfr.jpeg

> > > >

> > >

> > > Lol. Yep. Nice try. And it does look good. But it’s just not supposed to be this difficult to spend $2k.

> >

> > Patience grasshopper:)

>

> Not about the wait. It’s about the misleading , misinfo laden release. I remember being called out at the onset of this thread for griping because my questions were ignored here by TM. Seems like I was correct to be put off . Nobody has called to let anyone know why some of these irons are 2 months back ordered. We’ve all had to call and badger to get any info. If you build a set on the custom shop now it says earliest ship date 7-12. That’s 2 months out. From date of release they can’t ship sooner than 2 months ? This isn’t a bespoke iron. It’s an OTR release. And it’s pretty pitiful. I’d love t know the truth as to how many sets they had on hand when they started announcing sleeps. ID bet it was less than 250. And I’d love to believe that my order was just outside that first number and that’s bad luck. But the evidence says no. A poster above orders the 20th and gets them yesterday. My order for the same shaft and 3-pw went in the 8th ( or 9th depending on how they route orders from phone call to in line ). There’s some mishandling , rep politics , favoritisms or something at work.

>

> Bright side is that some other oems are reading this thread. And taking note as to what not to do when releasing an item that has been hyped for months.

well I got 4 dislikes from people for 2 statements that were absolutely true, just how these threads go. I'm a bit more harsh when this much money is involved for a set of irons, mind you I wouldn't be if I thought it was worth the cost.

> @Pinging77 said:

> When people ordered the Tiger specs did they ask for Tiger’s bounces. Obviously bending these to Tiger’s lofts aren’t going to produce Tiger’s bounces. I seriously doubt they are going to mill grind the soles to his correct bounces.

Funny you mention this....I got some pretty cool info last night on the bent vs built debate from this thread. I heard from a VERY TRUSTWORTHY source (a guy who has been featured on the front page of this website and has built/engineered golf clubs...) that Tiger DOES actually BEND them from their built state BECAUSE he likes how they look and perform AFTER being bent to his specs (Tiger lofts/specs). By bending them from the original state to Tiger lofts/specs, it takes out the offset and changes the bounce....two things he likes.....

I am sure people will argue against this, but, I take this guys word as the gospel when it comes to golf gear. In addition to being feature on this site, he's been on the Golf Channel......he's super kind and honest guy and knows more about Tiger's specs than anyone I've ever met.....

So at least for now, this puts the BEND vs BUILT debate to rest for me.... I believe that he DOES have them bent. And, if you have these ordered/bent to Tiger lofts, they'll essnetially mirror his (minus the minor metal difference that was discussed above).

• Like 2

> @mjbaker80 said:

> > @Pinging77 said:

> > When people ordered the Tiger specs did they ask for Tiger’s bounces. Obviously bending these to Tiger’s lofts aren’t going to produce Tiger’s bounces. I seriously doubt they are going to mill grind the soles to his correct bounces.

> Funny you mention this....I got some pretty cool info last night on the bent vs built debate from this thread. I heard from a VERY TRUSTWORTHY source (a guy who has been featured on the front page of this website and has built/engineered golf clubs...) that Tiger DOES actually BEND them from their built state BECAUSE he likes how they look and perform AFTER being bent to his specs (Tiger lofts/specs). By bending them from the original state to Tiger lofts/specs, it takes out the offset and changes the bounce....two things he likes.....

> I am sure people will argue against this, but, I take this guys word as the gospel when it comes to golf gear. In addition to being feature on this site, he's been on the Golf Channel......he's super kind and honest guy and knows more about Tiger's specs than anyone I've ever met.....

> So at least for now, this puts the BEND vs BUILT debate to rest for me.... I believe that he DOES have them bent. And, if you have these ordered/bent to Tiger lofts, they'll essnetially mirror his (minus the minor metal difference that was discussed above).

>

Have you hit yours yet or are they a wall hanger??

> @ASN21 said:

> > @mjbaker80 said:

> > > @Pinging77 said:

> > > When people ordered the Tiger specs did they ask for Tiger’s bounces. Obviously bending these to Tiger’s lofts aren’t going to produce Tiger’s bounces. I seriously doubt they are going to mill grind the soles to his correct bounces.

> > Funny you mention this....I got some pretty cool info last night on the bent vs built debate from this thread. I heard from a VERY TRUSTWORTHY source (a guy who has been featured on the front page of this website and has built/engineered golf clubs...) that Tiger DOES actually BEND them from their built state BECAUSE he likes how they look and perform AFTER being bent to his specs (Tiger lofts/specs). By bending them from the original state to Tiger lofts/specs, it takes out the offset and changes the bounce....two things he likes.....

> > I am sure people will argue against this, but, I take this guys word as the gospel when it comes to golf gear. In addition to being feature on this site, he's been on the Golf Channel......he's super kind and honest guy and knows more about Tiger's specs than anyone I've ever met.....

> > So at least for now, this puts the BEND vs BUILT debate to rest for me.... I believe that he DOES have them bent. And, if you have these ordered/bent to Tiger lofts, they'll essnetially mirror his (minus the minor metal difference that was discussed above).

> >

>

> Have you hit yours yet or are they a wall hanger??

I got them last night at my club but it was pretty darn cold. Didn't feel right taking them out for their maiden voyage in 48 degree weather (yay Minnesota....sigh). So, I haven't but I absolutely will here soon!

• Like 1

> @mjbaker80 said:

> > @Pinging77 said:

> > When people ordered the Tiger specs did they ask for Tiger’s bounces. Obviously bending these to Tiger’s lofts aren’t going to produce Tiger’s bounces. I seriously doubt they are going to mill grind the soles to his correct bounces.

> Funny you mention this....I got some pretty cool info last night on the bent vs built debate from this thread. I heard from a VERY TRUSTWORTHY source (a guy who has been featured on the front page of this website and has built/engineered golf clubs...) that Tiger DOES actually BEND them from their built state BECAUSE he likes how they look and perform AFTER being bent to his specs (Tiger lofts/specs). By bending them from the original state to Tiger lofts/specs, it takes out the offset and changes the bounce....two things he likes.....

> I am sure people will argue against this, but, I take this guys word as the gospel when it comes to golf gear. In addition to being feature on this site, he's been on the Golf Channel......he's super kind and honest guy and knows more about Tiger's specs than anyone I've ever met.....

> So at least for now, this puts the BEND vs BUILT debate to rest for me.... I believe that he DOES have them bent. **And, if you have these ordered/bent to Tiger lofts, they'll essnetially mirror his (minus the minor metal difference that was discussed above).**

>

So....The retail specs are not to Tigers specs for bounce and offset! One must have them bent to get what Tiger is playing in bounce/offset, according to what you say.

So.... What bounce and offset are the retail specs set to if not Tigers? TM seemed to think they ARE built at Tigers specs!

DRIVER:  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17* and 22*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

> @mjbaker80 said:

> I got them last night at my club but it was pretty darn cold. Didn't feel right taking them out for their maiden voyage in 48 degree weather (yay Minnesota....sigh). So, I haven't but I absolutely will here soon!

Come on! Minnesota Spring weather builds elite ball strikers. Better find the center, or you'll feel it for days....

TaylorMade TP5x (2024)

My WITB Post