2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Tiger Woods 2019 Taylormade Irons...P7TW?

hokiealumn

> @bladehunter said:

> > @BiggErn said:

> > I did it just for the heck of it and it said 4/19/19. Might depend on shaft and grip configurations. > @bladehunter said:

> > > Yep. Exactly my thoughts.

> > >

> > > This all started because of a warranty issue with the irons I was playing. Ping took great care of me , but rather than replacements I took a refund to buy 1 of the 2 sets of the P7-TW that were offered to me 1st. Now they both fell through. Lol. My luck. So I’m back to playing a worn out set of 17 year old irons. And tournament season fastly approaching. Have to make a decision and get settled quick. Man I wish these releases happened in the off season.

> >

> > Did you try By Pass on 295?

>

> Yep. That’s who has the order that’s still open and due June 13. But I appreciate the thought.

They aren’t getting a standard set?

> @BiggErn said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @BiggErn said:

> > > I did it just for the heck of it and it said 4/19/19. Might depend on shaft and grip configurations. > @bladehunter said:

> > > > Yep. Exactly my thoughts.

> > > >

> > > > This all started because of a warranty issue with the irons I was playing. Ping took great care of me , but rather than replacements I took a refund to buy 1 of the 2 sets of the P7-TW that were offered to me 1st. Now they both fell through. Lol. My luck. So I’m back to playing a worn out set of 17 year old irons. And tournament season fastly approaching. Have to make a decision and get settled quick. Man I wish these releases happened in the off season.

> > >

> > > Did you try By Pass on 295?

> >

> > Yep. That’s who has the order that’s still open and due June 13. But I appreciate the thought.

>

> They aren’t getting a standard set?

Yep. And I had my name on them ( the standard set) as backup to the demo set I thought I could get from a tour contact.

Was in there early this morning and 100 % confirmed through a speaker phone call to the rep , that “ we are scrambling to piece together orders with what stock we can “. Shop isn’t happy at all. He knows he’s lost the chance to sell 2 sets and make the money off this wave. He sells a boat load of TM balls and woods. Kind of silly to short such a big account.

So a shop as old and as big in this area as they are cannot even get a set . 1 set. The guys who ordered the 1st second were very lucky.

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Titleist MB 3-pw modus 130x 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @jll62 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @jll62 said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > So. After some calls , hand wringing etc. it looks like nobody is getting a set if it includes x100 shafts , cord grips or a 3 iron until mid June. And they willl not amend an order.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I had a plan and a backup plan to get a set and both have fallen through. Unless I wait till mid June.

> > > >

> > > > One set which was the backup was/is a store stock set allocated to a green grass pro shop that’s been in same location since the 70s. A shop that’s had a TM account since literally day one. This set was ordered almost 4 weeks ago. And is now back ordered until June 13th.

> > > >

> > > > Now how do we explain this ? The only explanation is that there aren’t more than 20 sets of these currently in existence. That or some genius thought nobody would order the 3 iron. Either for wall hanger or play. Who doesn’t order the whole set of these ????? But I don’t buy that being the case. Otherwise why not amend the order. Ship the 4-Pw now and then the 3 when it comes in ? Answer. They don’t have any to ship. Two days till release date and they are backordered a month and a half. And yet only 3 sets have arrived to members here. Which has to make up 2/3 of the total sales of these. Hmmmm. Somethings kind of fishy.

> > >

> > > You're sure the info you received was for all orders and not just those after the initial allotment was already gone? I don't have info either way, but I find it hard to believe an OEM would announce a ship date only a few weeks out without having component stock to fulfill their initial projections. It just doesn't pass the smell test. But I suppose it's possible.

> > >

> > > Since we haven't even hit the official availability date yet, I'm going to sit tight and hope my order ships on time...but I'm worried...

> >

> > Dude. All BS and bias aside. I called myself and spoke to them. Couldn’t get particulars on that order because I didn’t have order number. But was told “ if it was 3-pw it’s back ordered until june1 at least “. So I then went to the pro shop. Had them call with me standing there , and they told him on that specific order “ backordered till at least June 13 ... June 1 on 3 iron and at least two more weeks on the x100 shafts. True temper is running low “. That order stayed in place I just can’t wait that long on a set to play. I’ll be past two events by then and a week from a 3rd. I can play what I have now still just fine. And wait and buy that set I guess. But it’s pretty hard for me to trust they actually ship by that date. Way too many variables . Sounds like a couple months honestly.

> >

> > The shop owner ( who I know very well) also Called the regional rep to see if he may have a set allocated to himself that he could sell me. No dice. He’s also said there was nothing that could be done about amending the order. They had a meeting or call already explicitly instructing them to make it clear that orders cannot be changed.

> >

> > Having a tour set taken back is an odd thing too. I’ve not heard of that. Tour guys test and give away / sell cast offs regularly. But if they are that short I can see it , to get to someone else to use or test I suppose.

>

> *sigh*

>

> Bummer. Thanks for the details. I was hoping to have mine early enough to put into play before my first event in a couple of weeks. Anything past mid-May and I'll have a hard time changing until late July. Fingers still crossed, but it doesn't sound promising.

If you don’t mind me asking. When was your order date ? As in what day was it placed ?

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @jll62 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @jll62 said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > So. After some calls , hand wringing etc. it looks like nobody is getting a set if it includes x100 shafts , cord grips or a 3 iron until mid June. And they willl not amend an order.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I had a plan and a backup plan to get a set and both have fallen through. Unless I wait till mid June.

> > > > >

> > > > > One set which was the backup was/is a store stock set allocated to a green grass pro shop that’s been in same location since the 70s. A shop that’s had a TM account since literally day one. This set was ordered almost 4 weeks ago. And is now back ordered until June 13th.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now how do we explain this ? The only explanation is that there aren’t more than 20 sets of these currently in existence. That or some genius thought nobody would order the 3 iron. Either for wall hanger or play. Who doesn’t order the whole set of these ????? But I don’t buy that being the case. Otherwise why not amend the order. Ship the 4-Pw now and then the 3 when it comes in ? Answer. They don’t have any to ship. Two days till release date and they are backordered a month and a half. And yet only 3 sets have arrived to members here. Which has to make up 2/3 of the total sales of these. Hmmmm. Somethings kind of fishy.

> > > >

> > > > You're sure the info you received was for all orders and not just those after the initial allotment was already gone? I don't have info either way, but I find it hard to believe an OEM would announce a ship date only a few weeks out without having component stock to fulfill their initial projections. It just doesn't pass the smell test. But I suppose it's possible.

> > > >

> > > > Since we haven't even hit the official availability date yet, I'm going to sit tight and hope my order ships on time...but I'm worried...

> > >

> > > Dude. All BS and bias aside. I called myself and spoke to them. Couldn’t get particulars on that order because I didn’t have order number. But was told “ if it was 3-pw it’s back ordered until june1 at least “. So I then went to the pro shop. Had them call with me standing there , and they told him on that specific order “ backordered till at least June 13 ... June 1 on 3 iron and at least two more weeks on the x100 shafts. True temper is running low “. That order stayed in place I just can’t wait that long on a set to play. I’ll be past two events by then and a week from a 3rd. I can play what I have now still just fine. And wait and buy that set I guess. But it’s pretty hard for me to trust they actually ship by that date. Way too many variables . Sounds like a couple months honestly.

> > >

> > > The shop owner ( who I know very well) also Called the regional rep to see if he may have a set allocated to himself that he could sell me. No dice. He’s also said there was nothing that could be done about amending the order. They had a meeting or call already explicitly instructing them to make it clear that orders cannot be changed.

> > >

> > > Having a tour set taken back is an odd thing too. I’ve not heard of that. Tour guys test and give away / sell cast offs regularly. But if they are that short I can see it , to get to someone else to use or test I suppose.

> >

> > *sigh*

> >

> > Bummer. Thanks for the details. I was hoping to have mine early enough to put into play before my first event in a couple of weeks. Anything past mid-May and I'll have a hard time changing until late July. Fingers still crossed, but it doesn't sound promising.

>

> If you don’t mind me asking. When was your order date ? As in what day was it placed ?

I ordered on 3/16 and got confirmation on 3/17 FWIW

Ping G430 LST 9° Diamana white 63x
Ping G410 LST 3 wood Diamana Thump x
Srixon ZX Utility 19 C-taper S+

Srixon ZX7 4-AW C-taper S+

Vokey SM9 54F and 58C

Odyssey Eleven Tour-Lined Slant

> @bladehunter said:

> > @jll62 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @jll62 said:

> > > > > So. After some calls , hand wringing etc. it looks like nobody is getting a set if it includes x100 shafts , cord grips or a 3 iron until mid June. And they willl not amend an order.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I had a plan and a backup plan to get a set and both have fallen through. Unless I wait till mid June.

> > > > >

> > > > > One set which was the backup was/is a store stock set allocated to a green grass pro shop that’s been in same location since the 70s. A shop that’s had a TM account since literally day one. This set was ordered almost 4 weeks ago. And is now back ordered until June 13th.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now how do we explain this ? The only explanation is that there aren’t more than 20 sets of these currently in existence. That or some genius thought nobody would order the 3 iron. Either for wall hanger or play. Who doesn’t order the whole set of these ????? But I don’t buy that being the case. Otherwise why not amend the order. Ship the 4-Pw now and then the 3 when it comes in ? Answer. They don’t have any to ship. Two days till release date and they are backordered a month and a half. And yet only 3 sets have arrived to members here. Which has to make up 2/3 of the total sales of these. Hmmmm. Somethings kind of fishy.

> > > >

> > > > You're sure the info you received was for all orders and not just those after the initial allotment was already gone? I don't have info either way, but I find it hard to believe an OEM would announce a ship date only a few weeks out without having component stock to fulfill their initial projections. It just doesn't pass the smell test. But I suppose it's possible.

> > > >

> > > > Since we haven't even hit the official availability date yet, I'm going to sit tight and hope my order ships on time...but I'm worried...

> > >

> > > Dude. All BS and bias aside. I called myself and spoke to them. Couldn’t get particulars on that order because I didn’t have order number. But was told “ if it was 3-pw it’s back ordered until june1 at least “. So I then went to the pro shop. Had them call with me standing there , and they told him on that specific order “ backordered till at least June 13 ... June 1 on 3 iron and at least two more weeks on the x100 shafts. True temper is running low “. That order stayed in place I just can’t wait that long on a set to play. I’ll be past two events by then and a week from a 3rd. I can play what I have now still just fine. And wait and buy that set I guess. But it’s pretty hard for me to trust they actually ship by that date. Way too many variables . Sounds like a couple months honestly.

> > >

> > > The shop owner ( who I know very well) also Called the regional rep to see if he may have a set allocated to himself that he could sell me. No dice. He’s also said there was nothing that could be done about amending the order. They had a meeting or call already explicitly instructing them to make it clear that orders cannot be changed.

> > >

> > > Having a tour set taken back is an odd thing too. I’ve not heard of that. Tour guys test and give away / sell cast offs regularly. But if they are that short I can see it , to get to someone else to use or test I suppose.

> >

> > *sigh*

> >

> > Bummer. Thanks for the details. I was hoping to have mine early enough to put into play before my first event in a couple of weeks. Anything past mid-May and I'll have a hard time changing until late July. Fingers still crossed, but it doesn't sound promising.

>

> If you don’t mind me asking. When was your order date ? As in what day was it placed ?

Taylormade is notorious for being the worst company to deal with. The hi toe wedge came out and no one could get one for months! They are the absolute worst company to deal with. I am not saying the products are bad, they just do not seem to be able to manage demand very well.

• Like 1

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @bladehunter said:

> > @jll62 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @jll62 said:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > *sigh*

> >

>

I was told our rep placed my order on the first day he could enter orders into the system, so I think that would have been the 8th? I have no reason to doubt it, but I can't confirm it either.

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9.0, Ventus TR Blue 6X, 45.5"

TaylorMade 300 Mini Blackout 13.5, Ventus Black 7X, 43"

TaylorMade Stealth2 Plus 4 (16.5), Ventus TR Red 7X, 42.5"

TaylorMade P770 3 (2023), DG X100 (SSx2)

TaylorMade P7MC Raw 4-PW, DG Mid X100 (SSx1)
TaylorMade MG Raw 52, DG S400

Titleist SM9 58T, DG S400
Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport, 34"
TaylorMade TP5x (2024)

My WITB Post

> @jll62 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @jll62 said:

> > > > > @jll62 said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > So. After some calls , hand wringing etc. it looks like nobody is getting a set if it includes x100 shafts , cord grips or a 3 iron until mid June. And they willl not amend an order.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I had a plan and a backup plan to get a set and both have fallen through. Unless I wait till mid June.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > One set which was the backup was/is a store stock set allocated to a green grass pro shop that’s been in same location since the 70s. A shop that’s had a TM account since literally day one. This set was ordered almost 4 weeks ago. And is now back ordered until June 13th.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now how do we explain this ? The only explanation is that there aren’t more than 20 sets of these currently in existence. That or some genius thought nobody would order the 3 iron. Either for wall hanger or play. Who doesn’t order the whole set of these ????? But I don’t buy that being the case. Otherwise why not amend the order. Ship the 4-Pw now and then the 3 when it comes in ? Answer. They don’t have any to ship. Two days till release date and they are backordered a month and a half. And yet only 3 sets have arrived to members here. Which has to make up 2/3 of the total sales of these. Hmmmm. Somethings kind of fishy.

> > > > >

> > > > > You're sure the info you received was for all orders and not just those after the initial allotment was already gone? I don't have info either way, but I find it hard to believe an OEM would announce a ship date only a few weeks out without having component stock to fulfill their initial projections. It just doesn't pass the smell test. But I suppose it's possible.

> > > > >

> > > > > Since we haven't even hit the official availability date yet, I'm going to sit tight and hope my order ships on time...but I'm worried...

> > > >

> > > > Dude. All BS and bias aside. I called myself and spoke to them. Couldn’t get particulars on that order because I didn’t have order number. But was told “ if it was 3-pw it’s back ordered until june1 at least “. So I then went to the pro shop. Had them call with me standing there , and they told him on that specific order “ backordered till at least June 13 ... June 1 on 3 iron and at least two more weeks on the x100 shafts. True temper is running low “. That order stayed in place I just can’t wait that long on a set to play. I’ll be past two events by then and a week from a 3rd. I can play what I have now still just fine. And wait and buy that set I guess. But it’s pretty hard for me to trust they actually ship by that date. Way too many variables . Sounds like a couple months honestly.

> > > >

> > > > The shop owner ( who I know very well) also Called the regional rep to see if he may have a set allocated to himself that he could sell me. No dice. He’s also said there was nothing that could be done about amending the order. They had a meeting or call already explicitly instructing them to make it clear that orders cannot be changed.

> > > >

> > > > Having a tour set taken back is an odd thing too. I’ve not heard of that. Tour guys test and give away / sell cast offs regularly. But if they are that short I can see it , to get to someone else to use or test I suppose.

> > >

> > > *sigh*

> > >

> > > Bummer. Thanks for the details. I was hoping to have mine early enough to put into play before my first event in a couple of weeks. Anything past mid-May and I'll have a hard time changing until late July. Fingers still crossed, but it doesn't sound promising.

> >

> > If you don’t mind me asking. When was your order date ? As in what day was it placed ?

>

> I was told our rep placed my order on the first day he could enter orders into the system, so I think that would have been the 8th? I have no reason to doubt it, but I can't confirm it either.

Same as mine. I don’t doubt you. I confirmed mine was 8th. And originally was told possible ship date of the 15th. Of April. Then it was 24th now 13th of June.

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

My 4-PW set will be here 5/6. Tracking confirmed and the package is already en route.

My 3-PW set was going to ship in 2 days and get here this week too. Called TM and confirmed it several times. However. a royal f*** up from TM and e-mail miscommunication between me and support led to TM cancelling my second order. I e-mailed them within 10 minutes of the support guy's 'cancellation e-mail' saying "DO NOT CANCEL THE ORDER!". Apparently I was "too late", the custom shop cancelled my order immediately, I lost my place in line, won't get the 3-PW set until 6/12 now. I'm doing everything I can do get that 3-PW set back in line, if I can't I'm just going to cancel it. I was smooth sailing with TM until this ridiculous mistake. How is it possible a support rep can't contact the department and say, "Hey, that was my mistake, the customer who has spent $4,000 in irons didn't want to cancel, please keep building."

> @bladehunter said:

> > @jll62 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @jll62 said:

> > > > > > @jll62 said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > So. After some calls , hand wringing etc. it looks like nobody is getting a set if it includes x100 shafts , cord grips or a 3 iron until mid June. And they willl not amend an order.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I had a plan and a backup plan to get a set and both have fallen through. Unless I wait till mid June.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > One set which was the backup was/is a store stock set allocated to a green grass pro shop that’s been in same location since the 70s. A shop that’s had a TM account since literally day one. This set was ordered almost 4 weeks ago. And is now back ordered until June 13th.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Now how do we explain this ? The only explanation is that there aren’t more than 20 sets of these currently in existence. That or some genius thought nobody would order the 3 iron. Either for wall hanger or play. Who doesn’t order the whole set of these ????? But I don’t buy that being the case. Otherwise why not amend the order. Ship the 4-Pw now and then the 3 when it comes in ? Answer. They don’t have any to ship. Two days till release date and they are backordered a month and a half. And yet only 3 sets have arrived to members here. Which has to make up 2/3 of the total sales of these. Hmmmm. Somethings kind of fishy.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You're sure the info you received was for all orders and not just those after the initial allotment was already gone? I don't have info either way, but I find it hard to believe an OEM would announce a ship date only a few weeks out without having component stock to fulfill their initial projections. It just doesn't pass the smell test. But I suppose it's possible.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Since we haven't even hit the official availability date yet, I'm going to sit tight and hope my order ships on time...but I'm worried...

> > > > >

> > > > > Dude. All BS and bias aside. I called myself and spoke to them. Couldn’t get particulars on that order because I didn’t have order number. But was told “ if it was 3-pw it’s back ordered until june1 at least “. So I then went to the pro shop. Had them call with me standing there , and they told him on that specific order “ backordered till at least June 13 ... June 1 on 3 iron and at least two more weeks on the x100 shafts. True temper is running low “. That order stayed in place I just can’t wait that long on a set to play. I’ll be past two events by then and a week from a 3rd. I can play what I have now still just fine. And wait and buy that set I guess. But it’s pretty hard for me to trust they actually ship by that date. Way too many variables . Sounds like a couple months honestly.

> > > > >

> > > > > The shop owner ( who I know very well) also Called the regional rep to see if he may have a set allocated to himself that he could sell me. No dice. He’s also said there was nothing that could be done about amending the order. They had a meeting or call already explicitly instructing them to make it clear that orders cannot be changed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Having a tour set taken back is an odd thing too. I’ve not heard of that. Tour guys test and give away / sell cast offs regularly. But if they are that short I can see it , to get to someone else to use or test I suppose.

> > > >

> > > > *sigh*

> > > >

> > > > Bummer. Thanks for the details. I was hoping to have mine early enough to put into play before my first event in a couple of weeks. Anything past mid-May and I'll have a hard time changing until late July. Fingers still crossed, but it doesn't sound promising.

> > >

> > > If you don’t mind me asking. When was your order date ? As in what day was it placed ?

> >

> > I was told our rep placed my order on the first day he could enter orders into the system, so I think that would have been the 8th? I have no reason to doubt it, but I can't confirm it either.

>

> Same as mine. I don’t doubt you. I confirmed mine was 8th. And originally was told possible ship date of the 15th. Of April. Then it was 24th now 13th of June.

>

>

Like I said before, I'm keeping my fingers crossed my set will be here on or around the actual release date. I haven't heard anything otherwise, but I also haven't gone looking for info just in case it's bad news. lol

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9.0, Ventus TR Blue 6X, 45.5"

TaylorMade 300 Mini Blackout 13.5, Ventus Black 7X, 43"

TaylorMade Stealth2 Plus 4 (16.5), Ventus TR Red 7X, 42.5"

TaylorMade P770 3 (2023), DG X100 (SSx2)

TaylorMade P7MC Raw 4-PW, DG Mid X100 (SSx1)
TaylorMade MG Raw 52, DG S400

Titleist SM9 58T, DG S400
Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport, 34"
TaylorMade TP5x (2024)

My WITB Post

Mine got pushed back to May 27th. I’m going to keep my order unless it gets pushed back further but I can’t see myself dealing with TM on any future purchases. This happened to me when I got fit for a full bag of their clubs last year. Clubs showed up at different times and some not at all

Tsr 3

Epic Flash 3w

Covert 5W

T100 4-P

MG3 52*

MG4 56* 

SM8 60* 

Oworks Tank Armlock

Z Star XV

> @bladehunter said:

> > @jll62 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @jll62 said:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > *sigh*

> >

>

You didn't ask me, but I ordered April 12th...

> @tgoodspe1991 said:

> My 4-PW set will be here 5/6. Tracking confirmed and the package is already en route.

>

> My 3-PW set was going to ship in 2 days and get here this week too. Called TM and confirmed it several times. However. a royal f*** up from TM and e-mail miscommunication between me and support led to TM cancelling my second order. I e-mailed them within 10 minutes of the support guy's 'cancellation e-mail' saying "DO NOT CANCEL THE ORDER!". Apparently I was "too late", the custom shop cancelled my order immediately, I lost my place in line, won't get the 3-PW set until 6/12 now. I'm doing everything I can do get that 3-PW set back in line, if I can't I'm just going to cancel it. I was smooth sailing with TM until this ridiculous mistake. How is it possible a support rep can't contact the department and say, "Hey, that was my mistake, the customer who has spent $4,000 in irons didn't want to cancel, please keep building."

I just find it hard to believe your second set was ever actually going to ship. Sounds like they wanted badly to be able to cancel the order and blame it on you.

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @denvergolf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @jll62 said:

> > > > > @jll62 said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > So. After some calls , hand wringing etc. it looks like nobody is getting a set if it includes x100 shafts , cord grips or a 3 iron until mid June. And they willl not amend an order.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I had a plan and a backup plan to get a set and both have fallen through. Unless I wait till mid June.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > One set which was the backup was/is a store stock set allocated to a green grass pro shop that’s been in same location since the 70s. A shop that’s had a TM account since literally day one. This set was ordered almost 4 weeks ago. And is now back ordered until June 13th.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now how do we explain this ? The only explanation is that there aren’t more than 20 sets of these currently in existence. That or some genius thought nobody would order the 3 iron. Either for wall hanger or play. Who doesn’t order the whole set of these ????? But I don’t buy that being the case. Otherwise why not amend the order. Ship the 4-Pw now and then the 3 when it comes in ? Answer. They don’t have any to ship. Two days till release date and they are backordered a month and a half. And yet only 3 sets have arrived to members here. Which has to make up 2/3 of the total sales of these. Hmmmm. Somethings kind of fishy.

> > > > >

> > > > > You're sure the info you received was for all orders and not just those after the initial allotment was already gone? I don't have info either way, but I find it hard to believe an OEM would announce a ship date only a few weeks out without having component stock to fulfill their initial projections. It just doesn't pass the smell test. But I suppose it's possible.

> > > > >

> > > > > Since we haven't even hit the official availability date yet, I'm going to sit tight and hope my order ships on time...but I'm worried...

> > > >

> > > > Dude. All BS and bias aside. I called myself and spoke to them. Couldn’t get particulars on that order because I didn’t have order number. But was told “ if it was 3-pw it’s back ordered until june1 at least “. So I then went to the pro shop. Had them call with me standing there , and they told him on that specific order “ backordered till at least June 13 ... June 1 on 3 iron and at least two more weeks on the x100 shafts. True temper is running low “. That order stayed in place I just can’t wait that long on a set to play. I’ll be past two events by then and a week from a 3rd. I can play what I have now still just fine. And wait and buy that set I guess. But it’s pretty hard for me to trust they actually ship by that date. Way too many variables . Sounds like a couple months honestly.

> > > >

> > > > The shop owner ( who I know very well) also Called the regional rep to see if he may have a set allocated to himself that he could sell me. No dice. He’s also said there was nothing that could be done about amending the order. They had a meeting or call already explicitly instructing them to make it clear that orders cannot be changed.

> > > >

> > > > Having a tour set taken back is an odd thing too. I’ve not heard of that. Tour guys test and give away / sell cast offs regularly. But if they are that short I can see it , to get to someone else to use or test I suppose.

> > >

> > > *sigh*

> > >

> > > Bummer. Thanks for the details. I was hoping to have mine early enough to put into play before my first event in a couple of weeks. Anything past mid-May and I'll have a hard time changing until late July. Fingers still crossed, but it doesn't sound promising.

> >

> > If you don’t mind me asking. When was your order date ? As in what day was it placed ?

>

> You didn't ask me, but I ordered April 12th...

Nope. Ik interested in yours too. I’m guessing the 3 iron is the actual issue. But I am curious to see when others get their 3 iron sets vs my shops.

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > My 4-PW set will be here 5/6. Tracking confirmed and the package is already en route.

> >

> > My 3-PW set was going to ship in 2 days and get here this week too. Called TM and confirmed it several times. However. a royal f*** up from TM and e-mail miscommunication between me and support led to TM cancelling my second order. I e-mailed them within 10 minutes of the support guy's 'cancellation e-mail' saying "DO NOT CANCEL THE ORDER!". Apparently I was "too late", the custom shop cancelled my order immediately, I lost my place in line, won't get the 3-PW set until 6/12 now. I'm doing everything I can do get that 3-PW set back in line, if I can't I'm just going to cancel it. I was smooth sailing with TM until this ridiculous mistake. How is it possible a support rep can't contact the department and say, "Hey, that was my mistake, the customer who has spent $4,000 in irons didn't want to cancel, please keep building."

>

> I just find it hard to believe your second set was ever actually going to ship. Sounds like they wanted badly to be able to cancel the order and blame it on you.

>

>

>

>

Maybe, who knows. I called separate times and they told me every time I'll receive them on 5/6. I shouldn't complain too much, I'm still 100% getting a 4-PW set as it's officially shipped out with FedEx tracking. I just really wanted the 3-PW set even though I haven't gamed a 3-iron in years. These irons will be available a long time so I have plenty of opportunity down the road to get them I guess.

I e-mailed TM one last time basically saying is there 1000% no chance we can get these back in process, and if we really, truly, utterly can't then just cancel. I still find it hard to believe they can't just own up to a mistake and right the wrong. The rep just e-mailed me back a single-word e-mail. "Cancelled." What a d-bag response. Even if he's annoyed with my e-mailing, show some better customer service than that, especially when you have a customer that has spent a lot of money with you over the years lol.

> @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > My 4-PW set will be here 5/6. Tracking confirmed and the package is already en route.

> > >

> > > My 3-PW set was going to ship in 2 days and get here this week too. Called TM and confirmed it several times. However. a royal f*** up from TM and e-mail miscommunication between me and support led to TM cancelling my second order. I e-mailed them within 10 minutes of the support guy's 'cancellation e-mail' saying "DO NOT CANCEL THE ORDER!". Apparently I was "too late", the custom shop cancelled my order immediately, I lost my place in line, won't get the 3-PW set until 6/12 now. I'm doing everything I can do get that 3-PW set back in line, if I can't I'm just going to cancel it. I was smooth sailing with TM until this ridiculous mistake. How is it possible a support rep can't contact the department and say, "Hey, that was my mistake, the customer who has spent $4,000 in irons didn't want to cancel, please keep building."

> >

> > I just find it hard to believe your second set was ever actually going to ship. Sounds like they wanted badly to be able to cancel the order and blame it on you.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> Maybe, who knows. I called separate times and they told me every time I'll receive them on 5/6. I shouldn't complain too much, I'm still 100% getting a 4-PW set as it's officially shipped out with FedEx tracking. I just really wanted the 3-PW set even though I haven't gamed a 3-iron in years. These irons will be available a long time so I have plenty of opportunity down the road to get them I guess.

>

> I e-mailed TM one last time basically saying is there 1000% no chance we can get these back in process, and if we really, truly, utterly can't then just cancel. I still find it hard to believe they can't just own up to a mistake and right the wrong. The rep just e-mailed me back a single-word e-mail. "Cancelled." What a **** response. Even if he's annoyed with my e-mailing, show some better customer service than that, especially when you have a customer that has spent a lot of money with you over the years lol.

That sums up my interaction with them too. Not necessarily the customer service line. But the actual reps and demo day guys. Plus the member here. I know I’m down on their release practices. But. I think it’s safe to say I’m not 100 -% wrong witty criticizing the issues around their releases. And I’ve proven to be a fan once I get the product in hand. And say so. Just so damn irritating to buy from. The only way to do it drama free with TM is buy a cycle behind. Surely that’s not what they want. ?

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

>

> @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > My 4-PW set will be here 5/6. Tracking confirmed and the package is already en route.

> > >

> > > My 3-PW set was going to ship in 2 days and get here this week too. Called TM and confirmed it several times. However. a royal f*** up from TM and e-mail miscommunication between me and support led to TM cancelling my second order. I e-mailed them within 10 minutes of the support guy's 'cancellation e-mail' saying "DO NOT CANCEL THE ORDER!". Apparently I was "too late", the custom shop cancelled my order immediately, I lost my place in line, won't get the 3-PW set until 6/12 now. I'm doing everything I can do get that 3-PW set back in line, if I can't I'm just going to cancel it. I was smooth sailing with TM until this ridiculous mistake. How is it possible a support rep can't contact the department and say, "Hey, that was my mistake, the customer who has spent $4,000 in irons didn't want to cancel, please keep building."

> >

> > I just find it hard to believe your second set was ever actually going to ship. Sounds like they wanted badly to be able to cancel the order and blame it on you.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> Maybe, who knows. I called separate times and they told me every time I'll receive them on 5/6. I shouldn't complain too much, I'm still 100% getting a 4-PW set as it's officially shipped out with FedEx tracking. I just really wanted the 3-PW set even though I haven't gamed a 3-iron in years. These irons will be available a long time so I have plenty of opportunity down the road to get them I guess.

>

> I e-mailed TM one last time basically saying is there 1000% no chance we can get these back in process, and if we really, truly, utterly can't then just cancel. I still find it hard to believe they can't just own up to a mistake and right the wrong. The rep just e-mailed me back a single-word e-mail. "Cancelled." What a **** response. Even if he's annoyed with my e-mailing, show some better customer service than that, especially when you have a customer that has spent a lot of money with you over the years lol.

Just to rib a little, but why doesn’t everyone do next day delivery for $20 when ordering from TM when spending at least a couple hundred bucks?

> @BiggErn said:

> >

> > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > > My 4-PW set will be here 5/6. Tracking confirmed and the package is already en route.

> > > >

> > > > My 3-PW set was going to ship in 2 days and get here this week too. Called TM and confirmed it several times. However. a royal f*** up from TM and e-mail miscommunication between me and support led to TM cancelling my second order. I e-mailed them within 10 minutes of the support guy's 'cancellation e-mail' saying "DO NOT CANCEL THE ORDER!". Apparently I was "too late", the custom shop cancelled my order immediately, I lost my place in line, won't get the 3-PW set until 6/12 now. I'm doing everything I can do get that 3-PW set back in line, if I can't I'm just going to cancel it. I was smooth sailing with TM until this ridiculous mistake. How is it possible a support rep can't contact the department and say, "Hey, that was my mistake, the customer who has spent $4,000 in irons didn't want to cancel, please keep building."

> > >

> > > I just find it hard to believe your second set was ever actually going to ship. Sounds like they wanted badly to be able to cancel the order and blame it on you.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Maybe, who knows. I called separate times and they told me every time I'll receive them on 5/6. I shouldn't complain too much, I'm still 100% getting a 4-PW set as it's officially shipped out with FedEx tracking. I just really wanted the 3-PW set even though I haven't gamed a 3-iron in years. These irons will be available a long time so I have plenty of opportunity down the road to get them I guess.

> >

> > I e-mailed TM one last time basically saying is there 1000% no chance we can get these back in process, and if we really, truly, utterly can't then just cancel. I still find it hard to believe they can't just own up to a mistake and right the wrong. The rep just e-mailed me back a single-word e-mail. "Cancelled." What a **** response. Even if he's annoyed with my e-mailing, show some better customer service than that, especially when you have a customer that has spent a lot of money with you over the years lol.

>

> Just to rib a little, but why doesn’t everyone do next day delivery for $20 when ordering from TM when spending at least a couple hundred bucks?

I agree. I had that on the order tooo. Lol.

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

I’m usually a fan of TM customer service but that response is awful.

• Like 1

Well I called DD today and they confirmed my order that was posted prelaunch and was supposed to be one of the sets their rep had is now pushed back until 06/14 due to 3 iron grips and shafts. So much for being told the their rep still had sets. Went ahead and cancelled my order. This will keep me away from TM and DD for a long time.

• Like 1

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> Well I called DD today and they confirmed my order that was posted prelaunch and was supposed to be one of the sets their rep had is now pushed back until 06/14 due to 3 iron grips and shafts. So much for being told the their rep still had sets. Went ahead and cancelled my order. This will keep me away from TM and DD for a long time.

Depending on when and what said I’d give DD a pass. Maybe. Only because I heard first hand how quickly the story was changed on the retailers.

Also think that’s part of the issue. A lot of us are used to being able to get things before release date because reps are allocated so many pieces usually and they arrive to the select shops welll ahead of release time. Those shops will sometimes ( depends on what and if they are told not to ) sell to select customers who either are frequent spenders and/or will not post pics online. This time they seem to have pulled all allocated stock for reps to fill the online orders. Maybe smart. But I think dumb. You’ve alienated a lot of pretty loyal automatic buyers because of the perk of getting it early. The online guy would have bought anyway if he didn’t know he could get it any earlier.

At any rate. Right or wrong. It’s different than normal. First time i saw this was the spider X and m5m6 release. Shops had to buy product in bulk before any demos were even seen. And they didn’t get stock until after release date. The online people got shipped to first. New management isn’t exactly trying to retain the old base.

• Like 1

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

well, look at it this way. All the delays will make it so you have more time with warm weather to get your swing in Tiger iron shape.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

I'm coining a new term...Veruca Salting. :)

Used in a sentence...Some of you sure are Veruca Salting right now!

Now before I get stabbed...take it easy...just a joke! :)

• Like 1

2024 Building In-progress

Qi10 Core Head 9* w/ AD-DI 6S  (I heart you AD DI and will never sway from you again)
Qi10 Tour 3W with shaft TBD
Callaway UW 17* with shaft TBD

Titleist TS2 19* Hybrid at 20* w/ PX Evenflow Blue 85 6.0

4-PW Srixon ZX7s w/ DG AMT White S300s
MG2 TW Grind 56/60 at 54/58
Spider Tour X3

> @Golfrnut said:

> I'm coining a new term...Veruca Salting. :)

> Used in a sentence...Some of you sure are Veruca Salting right now!

>

> Now before I get stabbed...take it easy...just a joke! :)

>

hahaha. i say this to my 7 year old daughter all the time!! I WANT IT NOW DADDY!!!!

BALL; Chrome Soft X

Haha yes I am Veruca Salting. It isn’t so much about the order being delayed but the fact my ordered isn’t shipping because of grips and a 3i. So send them without grips and send the 3i later...nope. The other thing is I asked before I placed the order that the set was available and would ship 5/1, now possibly 45 days later at best. I think I have a little bit of a reason to be Veruca

Probably stomach it better if I didn’t sell my baby blades and s55. Tough to get my swing tiger ready without irons. I’m not going to buy a set just to ditch when they come in so no golf for me for a bit.

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

I just don’t know what to say. A big part of what I like about TaylorMade (and Callaway to an extent) is I can go on-line, build what I want and be done with it. No muss, no fuss, just get what I want. Literally all I did was go to tm.com and order 4-w, 1/2 degree flat, dg ti x100, 1 degree weak, picked the grip and hit submit on 4/12. Now they are on their way. I’ve ordered 730, 750, 760 the same way with no issue.

I’m not minimizing the challenges, I just don’t understand the why. As for the new or old base, I’m not sure how you would quantify that between an online buyer and a store/green grass buyer. I’ve been buying online from them since they offered it.

• Like 1

> @denvergolf said:

> I just don’t know what to say. A big part of what I like about TaylorMade (and Callaway to an extent) is I can go on-line, build what I want and be done with it. No muss, no fuss, just get what I want. Literally all I did was go to tm.com and order 4-w, 1/2 degree flat, dg ti x100, 1 degree weak, picked the grip and hit submit on 4/12. Now they are on their way. I’ve ordered 730, 750, 760 the same way with no issue.

>

> I’m not minimizing the challenges, I just don’t understand the why.

All about that 3i

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto