Scotty Cameron 009M Masterful SSS with COA

Have had this for quite a while, let the pictures speak for themselves. Comes with COA. Yes it has been gamed a few times. Yes people love to look at it. The grip is not original. I will provide a standard scotty headcover for it as it did not come with a HC on purchase originally. If you need more images let me know. 34" length.

Looking for $3,850 USD OBO. DM Me with offers. Open to negotiate if my price is unreasonable. Just based from what I’ve seen here previously as well as eBay prices.

I am open to trades for some very unique HIVE original Bettinardis that come with COA & cash/$$$ as well. The bettinardi must be in as good condition as my putter below please! 

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

s10.jpg

s11.jpg

s12.jpg

s13.jpg

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

pin 10/26

Edited by f123acez
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictures?

Pics are working for me and she’s a beaut.. glws

4k for a used scotty... dream on

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Honixx said:

Legitimate question, what makes this particular Scotty so valuable? I'm not trolling here, just wondering what garners this price?  Is this a 1 of 1 model? Unique/valuable material? 

Thanks

Google "Scotty Cameron Circle T" you'll have as much information as you'll ever need.  Starting at $4K new from Scotty Cameron's Encinitas's gallery, sky's the limit from there.

Beautiful putter, big fan of the Hot Head Harry stamping on that guy...sweet stick. GLWS!