How Long Till Bryson Gives Up on Chasing Distance?

BIM_Monkey

1 minute ago, dhacker56 said:

According to to USA Today it can be detected up to three weeks.  Though not easily detected for 48 hours if it can be detected for three weeks pretty hard to avoid detection if the test are done twice per week. 

I already said that. Are you telling me as fact they test year round/off season?

6 minutes ago, TIScape said:

With all due respect. Implying  everyone looks the same on “juice” is an ignorant statement. Depends on what compound, how you train and diet. Plenty of ppl on “juice” that look nothing like Phil Heath.

*again, NOT saying BAD is on juice! Can you tell I feel like I’ll be implicated just for commenting on the matter?! Haha

Not sure I said everybody looks the same. You said that.  Bryson can be a fat boy if he don't watch what he eats. He's not on juice.

5 minutes ago, MPAndreassi said:

You said earlier that they were tested twice a week, and now you're saying it's random. It would have been very easy for Bryson to cycle during the down time last year, especially with HGH. There's differences in the types of PEDs out there.

They are random but they never know when they will be tested.  He could have been test all last year during the down time.. And they could test him Twice a week every week for a month.  He would never know when he would be tested... You should read what his trainer has said before you accuse him of juicing.  This sounds like the thread about Tiger.  Seems all the accuser have feathers in their mouths now!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cakalacman said:

Not sure I said everybody looks the same. You said that.  Bryson can be a fat boy if he don't watch what he eats. He's not on juice.

You said “he’s not on juice. I know what that looks like”. So ur implying everyone looks the same on juice and you can tell. No?

Edited by TIScape

2 minutes ago, dhacker56 said:

They are random but they never know when they will be tested.  He could have been test all last year during the down time.. And they could test him Twice a week every week for a month.  He would never know when he would be tested... You should read what his trainer has said before you accuse him of juicing.  This sounds like the thread about Tiger.  Seems all the accuser have feathers in their mouths now!

Ur calling me an accuser?! Lol 

re-read my posts

49 minutes ago, tw_focus said:

That’s really out of line with the PED stuff. His gainz are on par with someone clean who has been seriously eating and lifting, like he was doing all last year.

There are diminishing returns in play here, and I bet he doesn’t spend all his time / energy in a quest for more distance. He’s close to maxed out at this point, he must know it. Better to spend time on his wedge game.

ya, you don’t need peds to gain 15 pounds of muscle and 50 pounds of fat.

I really think this whole thing is a way for BD to have something to focus his overactive brain on.

I really wouldn’t be surprised if he did a total 180* and this time next year hes

165 pounds and taking about how being 10% body fat is the key to success so he can obsess about something new

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When he sets up to drive the green on a short par 4, and knocks the ball OB and completely off the golf course, and has to pay for a Lamborghini he damages 600 yards down range.

(The ensuing YOUTUBE video should be wild.)

What's In The Bag (As of April 2023, post-MAX change + new putter)

Driver:  Tour Edge EXS 10.5° (base loft); weights neutral   ||  FWs:  Calla Rogue 4W + 7W

Hybrid:  Calla Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  Calla Mavrik MAX 5i-PW

Wedges*:  Calla MD3: 48°... MD4: 54°, 58° ||  PutterΨSeeMore FGP + SuperStroke 1.0PT, 33" shaft

Ball: 1. Srixon Q-Star Tour / 2. Calla SuperHot (Orange preferred)  ||  Bag: Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag

* MD4 54°/10 S-Grind replaced MD3 54°/12 W-Grind.

Ψ  Backups:

• Ping Sigma G Tyne (face-balanced) + Evnroll Gravity Grip |
  • Slotline Inertial SL-583F w/ SuperStroke 2.MidSlim (50 gr. weight removed) |

59 minutes ago, dhacker56 said:

Be awfully hard to be on 'roids when they are tested TWICE every week!

10 minutes ago, dhacker56 said:

I didn't accuse him of anything. I simply asked where you got your twice a week, every week information from before you backtracked to saying its random.

• Like 1

Stealth Plus+ 10.5* || Ventus Blue TR 7x

SIM2 Rescue 17* || Ventus Blue HB 8x

X-Forged UT 18* || MMT UT 105tx

TSi2 21* || Ventus Black HB 10tx

T100/620MB 5-9 || DG X7

SM9 47 || DG X7

SM9 51, 55, 59 || DG X1

BB8 Tri Wiz Cu Insert || BGT Stability Tour

Bettinardi BKS #1

1 hour ago, phizzy30 said:

Bingo.  He's on PEDs and steroids especialy affect bone density and generally make you more prone to injury.  Been there myself in the past(only on hrt now from my doc/endo) and have quite a few clients who cycle.  Brooks is also in the same category and has already hurt his knee.  I personally think PEDs should be allowed in pro sports, but it comes with great risk.  I like both guys and hope they have long productive careers, but would not be surprised if they suffered some major injuries along the way. 

This is the ONLY person that said BAD was on PEDs!!! 
My gawd. 

Edited by TIScape
  • Haha 1

I would also like to add that there are designer steroids out there still being created so that pro athletes are always one step ahead of drug testing even today.  Hence why it's not difficult to pass a drug test for PEDs.  Also, hgh clears the system in a very short amount of time.  I believe 24 hours clearance time.  That is all. 

Edited by phizzy30
  • Like 3

Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 💎💎💎9* - Tour AD VF-7TX

TM SIM ti 15* - Diamana GT 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Proto 16* - Ventus Black HB 9TX

New Level NLU-01 21* - KBS Hybrid Proto 105X

New Level 623-M 5-PW - MMT 125TX

Miura Tour 54* HB - KBS 610 125 S+, New Level SPN forged M-grind 58* - KBS Tour 130X

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Just now, phizzy30 said:

I would also like to add that there are designer steroids out there still being created so that pro athletes are always one step ahead of drug testing even today.  Hence why it's not difficult to pass a drug test for PEDs.  That is all. 

So true. ie Balco back in the day with the “cream” and the “clear”. But wasn’t gonna go there as I was already being accused of saying flat out he was on PEDs for just saying it not impossible. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TIScape said:

So true. ie Balco back in the day with the “cream” and the “clear”. But wasn’t gonna go there as I was already being accused of saying flat out he was on PEDs for just saying it not impossible. 

Absolutely.  I'm just sick of people in general who have never been in the industry or around pro athletes that think they know what's really going on. 

• Like 1

Miura Tour 54* HB - KBS 610 125 S+, New Level SPN forged M-grind 58* - KBS Tour 130X

Just now, phizzy30 said:

Absolutely.  I'm just sick of people in general who have never been in the industry or around pro athletes that think they know what's really going on. 

Right there with you. Hard to argue with ignorance. But I’m still stopping short of saying flat out BADs on PEDs. That’s all you my friend! 😂 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TIScape said:

5 minutes ago, phizzy30 said:

I would also like to add that there are designer steroids out there still being created so that pro athletes are always one step ahead of drug testing even today.  Hence why it's not difficult to pass a drug test for PEDs.  Also, hgh clears the system in a very short amount of time.  I believe 24 hours clearance time.  That is all. 

I did search for an article about what his trainer said as mentioned previously in this thread and obviously the trainer said there was nothing “unnatural” about his gains, but one thing popped out to me. In the article it quoted Bryson saying he eats around 3000-3500 cals a day, which is impossible to do and gain that much weight with a starting weight of 190. The trainer clarified and said it was closer to 5500-6000 a day. What stuck out to me is that I don’t take Bryson to be the type to not know everything about what he’s doing to his body, calorie intake included. 

• Like 1

T100/620MB 5-9 || DG X7

SM9 47 || DG X7

SM9 51, 55, 59 || DG X1

Bettinardi BKS #1

2 minutes ago, MPAndreassi said:

I did search for an article about what his trainer said as mentioned previously in this thread and obviously the trainer said there was nothing “unnatural” about his gains, but one thing popped out to me. In the article it quoted Bryson saying he eats around 3000-3500 cals a day, which is impossible to do and gain that much weight with a starting weight of 190. The trainer clarified and said it was closer to 5500-6000 a day. What stuck out to me is that I don’t take Bryson to be the type to not know everything about what he’s doing to his body, calorie intake included. 

Bryson was only off by ~3000 calories a day! 😂 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, phizzy30 said:

download.gif

• Haha 2

I guess it'll depend on how well he continues to do (or not do) in tournaments.  Given his penchant for change, if he's not finishing where he wants, he'll undoubtedly do something different -maybe lose 50lbs and get lean and sinewy - who knows.  Perhaps he'll even abandon the one-length at some point.

1 minute ago, MPAndreassi said:

I've seen that article as well.  But if you think about, of course his trainer is going to say that.  Bryson is paying his bills and it would ruin his trainer's career and make Bryson look bad if he flat out said his client is taking PEDs.  Very biased point of view.  I'm sure Bryson was pounding down the calories to gain that much weight.  Back when I was doing bbing shows, I was 200 pounds off season at around 10-12% body fat.  Stepped on stage at 180ish.  AYCE sushi places hated seeing me come in to eat at their restaurants, haha.  I did the calculations on my cal intake and it was close to 4500 daily. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, phizzy30 said:

I’ve said for a professional athlete to get caught these days with the resources they have, they’re most likely either stupid or lazy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, phizzy30 said:

I've seen that article as well.  But if you think about, of course his trainer is going to say that.  Bryson is paying his bills and it would ruin his trainer's career and make Bryson look bad if he flat out said his client is taking PEDs.  Very biased point of view.  I'm sure Bryson was pounding down the calories to gain that much weight.  Back when I was doing bbing shows, I was 200 pounds off season at around 10-12% body fat.  Stepped on stage at 180ish.  AYCE sushi places hated seeing me come in to eat at their restaurants, haha.  I did the calculations on my cal intake and it was close to 4500 daily. 

Oh, I agree 100%. I was powerlifter and my walking off season weight was 200-205 eating 4-5k a day. I competed at 183. Scaled back to 2-2.5k a day to make weight.

• Like 2

T100/620MB 5-9 || DG X7

SM9 47 || DG X7

SM9 51, 55, 59 || DG X1

Bettinardi BKS #1

In my experience as a fitness professional, the amount of actual lean muscle mass a client can gain naturally is ~1-1.5lbs a month. That’s  under IDEAL conditions. Sleep, nutrition, training etc. As they get more advanced and have been training longer, those gains slow down. But we all know when the laymen says “so and so gained 20lbs of pure muscle in the off season”, a lot of that isn’t “pure muscle”.  And if it is, it definitely wasn’t natural.

*these are just my personal experiences and I’m in NO way saying Bryson is on PEDs. (Like adding this matters LOL)

Edited by TIScape
  • Like 2

He’s lost like 20 lbs over the last month or so.   Seems like all this weight fluctuation wouldn’t be good for swing consistency...

Ping G430 LST 9*, Ka’ili White 60

TM Qi10 15*, Ventus TR Blue 60
Ping G430 19* hybrid, Kai’li White 80
Callaway Apex 21 4-AW, Pro Modus 3 Tour 120
Titleist SM9 52* F, Titleist SM10 58* D

Cameron Phantom X 11, 2021
Titleist ProV1

1 hour ago, TIScape said:

In my experience as a fitness professional, the amount of actual lean muscle mass a client can gain naturally is ~1-1.5lbs a month. That’s  under IDEAL conditions. Sleep, nutrition, training etc. As they get more advanced and have been training longer, those gains slow down. But we all know when the laymen says “so and so gained 20lbs of pure muscle in the off season”, a lot of that isn’t “pure muscle”.  And if it is, it definitely wasn’t natural.

*these are just my personal experiences and I’m in NO way saying Bryson is on PEDs. (Like adding this matters LOL)

Id just add that to add that much muscle you need to do dead/squat/bench in the right set/rep range, progressive overload, and frequency. 

Bryson does none of them because....they scare him

As far as BD on peds. I don’t think he’s the conspiratorial type to do something that is both illegal and could get him banned from the game.

There is absolutely nothing to indicate he is on peds so I don’t know why people would say he is besides “well he could be and he could evade detection”

Yeah, so? Show me any indication he is actually using anything. (not you, mind you ; )

Edited by bscinstnct
  • Like 1