MEMBER REVIEWS: SeeMore Putters and SeeMore Putter Institute (SPi)! See What Members Are Saying!

1947192120_SeeMorePutterTesting.png.f9a5dc75f0e3abce41dcb58320e9aefe.png.913b766e12da62b0ce72da2f3858525a.png

SeeMore Putter has created the SeeMore Putter Institute to help everyone become better and more consistent putters! We have 6 lucky members testing out their favorite SeeMore putter along with getting information and tips from SPi! The testers are...

@nosil

@MaineMariner

@mtiger10

@mogc60

@Ivyguy

@coreyhr

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have and we want to give a big THANK YOU to @SeeMore Putters for putting on this testing event!

Edited by knudson81

What an honor it is to participate in Seemore putter testing for GolfWRX! I've been in contact with the guys in the Seemore office in Nashville and they've arranged a putter fitting for me this Friday. I'm going in completely open-minded about their suggestions for improving my putting. I will be sharing about this entire experience here in the forum. Thank you Seemore & GolfWRX

• Like 3

Ben Hogan GS53 9* with UST Helium stiff  & Ben Hogan GS53 16* with UST Helium stiff

Titleist 816 H2 21* with stiff flex Diamana S+ Blue 70  

Ping G400 irons 5-AW with steel AWT shafts

Callaway MD4 Wide sole wedges 54* & 58*

Seemore Nashville One Studio Series

I am also very honored and excited to have this opportunity to work with Seemore and share my experience on GolfWRX. I have a zoom meeting with the Seemore team tomorrow and can’t wait to get started. A very sincere Thank you to Seemore and GolfWRX. 

• Like 2

Cobra Aero LS 9 Fuji Evo IV 569 X

Honma TR21 15* VIZARD FP7 Stiff

Honma TR21 HY 18* VIZARD UT 7

Honma TR21 HY 21* VIZARD UT 8

Honma TR21X 5-11 VIZARD IBWF 100

HighToe MG3 54* VIZARD IB 120

HighToe MG3 58*/13 VIZARD IB 120

MackMade custom Slide MMT putter                         

As a putter junkie I am very excited to try out a SeeMore putter and learning more about their putters and their putting philosophy.  Been watching the videos and listening to the podcasts on the SeeMore site to learn as much as I can prior to tomorrows scheduled Zoom meeting.   Biggest hope is that RST will help boost my make percentages in the 5-12 foot range. 

Thanks GolfWRX and SeeMore for this opportunity!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mtiger10 said:

What an honor it is to participate in Seemore putter testing for GolfWRX! I've been in contact with the guys in the Seemore office in Nashville and they've arranged a putter fitting for me this Friday. I'm going in completely open-minded about their suggestions for improving my putting. I will be sharing about this entire experience here in the forum. Thank you Seemore & GolfWRX

Fantastic.  Looking forward to get your thoughts.  Thanks for your time.

17 hours ago, mogc60 said:

I am also very honored and excited to have this opportunity to work with Seemore and share my experience on GolfWRX. I have a zoom meeting with the Seemore team tomorrow and can’t wait to get started. A very sincere Thank you to Seemore and GolfWRX. 

Appreciate your time and always happy to help now and into the future.

17 hours ago, coreyhr said:

Reserved for my review. I was lucky enough to be geographically close to the Nashville headquarters and was fitted in their studio this past Friday. I can't wait to receive my Nashville One SS! Thank you SeeMore and GolfWRX for arranging this great experience!

Appreciate the visit!!

14 hours ago, nosil said:

As a putter junkie I am very excited to try out a SeeMore putter and learning more about their putters and their putting philosophy.  Been watching the videos and listening to the podcasts on the SeeMore site to learn as much as I can prior to tomorrows scheduled Zoom meeting.   Biggest hope is that RST will help boost my make percentages in the 5-12 foot range. 

Thanks GolfWRX and SeeMore for this opportunity!

Looking forward to helping you make more putts especially in your 5-12 ft range.  

• Like 1

• knudson81 changed the title to MEMBER REVIEWS: SeeMore Putters and SeeMore Putter Institute (SPi)! See What Members Are Saying!

Good afternoon:

First off, I echo the other testers’ sentiments about being honored to be selected. This is a great “event” for GolfWRX’ers to review and gain a greater knowledge of a fantastic manufacturer. 

I had the opportunity to meet with John yesterday and I had a great time learning and speaking with him about the process/products.  He is truly a wealth of knowledge and was an absolute expert in what he was looking for. 

I will keep everyone posted as everything unfolds, but I am truly excited and grateful for the opportunity.  

• Like 2

Jumping on the train to add my thanks for being selected as one of the SeeMore and GolfWRX testers! Yesterday I had the pleasure of participating in a virtual fitting with John at SeeMore and couldn't be more excited to get to work with my new putter. We had a great talk about my putting tendencies, what John saw in my stroke (which was dead on with what I've experienced), and what he recommended for a SeeMore putter. 

Much more to come!

• Like 2

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5 deg.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 3L

Srixon ZX 3 hybrid

Ping S55 irons

Ping Glide 3.0 54 & 60 deg.

Odyssey White Hot Versa #1

looking forward to seeing the results.. 

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

Had  my virtual fitting with John this afternoon to talk through my grip, stroke, tendencies, and of course SeeMore and their putters.  Initial assessment was that my setup was pretty good with good posture, shaft was pretty vertical at setup,  ball was maybe a tad forward, and I was slightly toe up at setup.    We believe the ball forward and toe up contribute to my left miss.  Overall putting stroke was considered to be pretty solid and that the RST will help solidify the consistency of my setup and combined with a little flatter lie angle and moving the ball slightly back we can take care of the left miss.    

As a baseline the chart below shows my putting stats over the past year (approximately 900 putts) and my performance from 1-20 feet.  For total transparency,  I obtain these distances by stepping off my putts so the distances are close but may not be 100% accurate.  I feel like my lag performance is solid.   While I won't be able to build a dataset as large as the baseline,  I am hoping to see the make percentages from 3-12 foot increase with 8 foot becoming my 50% distance.  

image.png.e23cc429ed08ef03703c09ff47775974.png

Now comes the tough part;  waiting for the build and my SeeMore putter to arrive.  Details on the putter will be provided upon arrival.  

• Like 3

I had my zoom call fitting with John Higgins from Seemore yesterday. We discussed my putting stroke and history and concluded it was best to stay close to my current specs in a Platinum M5X mallet. Gorgeous putter and can’t wait to put it in play. Although he was very complimentary of my stroke he offered advice about my head movement in the stroke and weight distribution in my setup. These things are almost undetectable yet he is very knowledgeable about putting and pointed them out to me which I will work on going forward. I have used Seemore putters in the past and they have incredible customer service.  I’m looking forward to reviewing more of my experience once my putter arrives. 

• Like 1

Cobra Aero LS 9 Fuji Evo IV 569 X

Honma TR21 15* VIZARD FP7 Stiff

Honma TR21 HY 18* VIZARD UT 7

Honma TR21 HY 21* VIZARD UT 8

Honma TR21X 5-11 VIZARD IBWF 100

HighToe MG3 54* VIZARD IB 120

HighToe MG3 58*/13 VIZARD IB 120

MackMade custom Slide MMT putter                         

13 hours ago, nosil said:

Had  my virtual fitting with John this afternoon to talk through my grip, stroke, tendencies, and of course SeeMore and their putters.  Initial assessment was that my setup was pretty good with good posture, shaft was pretty vertical at setup,  ball was maybe a tad forward, and I was slightly toe up at setup.    We believe the ball forward and toe up contribute to my left miss.  Overall putting stroke was considered to be pretty solid and that the RST will help solidify the consistency of my setup and combined with a little flatter lie angle and moving the ball slightly back we can take care of the left miss.    

As a baseline the chart below shows my putting stats over the past year (approximately 900 putts) and my performance from 1-20 feet.  For total transparency,  I obtain these distances by stepping off my putts so the distances are close but may not be 100% accurate.  I feel like my lag performance is solid.   While I won't be able to build a dataset as large as the baseline,  I am hoping to see the make percentages from 3-12 foot increase with 8 foot becoming my 50% distance.  

image.png.e23cc429ed08ef03703c09ff47775974.png

Now comes the tough part;  waiting for the build and my SeeMore putter to arrive.  Details on the putter will be provided upon arrival.  

Great starting point.

5 hours ago, MaineMariner said:

I'm going to have a much more comprehensive review coming when I have a chance to get this baby on the course, but I just couldn't help myself by posting early. My putter arrived this afternoon (what a turnaround from fitting to delivery!). John and I landed on the Platinum Series mFGP2020.

Let's be real: I'm something of a putter snob. I've got a soft spot for premium, well crafted, milled putters. I don't think I'd have ever put SeeMore in the same conversation as a Bettinardi or a Scotty Cameron when it comes to the pure aesthetics of putters. But holy moly is this thing SMOKING. The intricate milling and absolutely gorgeous. The face has this sweet diamond effect that is hypnotizing. And the feel... well it's as good as anything I've ever hit. It's addicting to hit!

I'll have more pictures in better lighting, but I can't stop staring at this thing! 

20210605_171636.jpg

such a great gamer!

7 hours ago, littletimbo182 said:

Will be following this thread! After a lot of trial and error over the years I’ve finally

discovered I putt better with sharp lines as an alignment aid. Now to figure out which seemore I want to test. I’m looking into the private reserve platinum m7x and Nashville one SS black.

I can’t recommend the Nashville One SS enough. Plan on having my review up tomorrow. 

• Like 2

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5° | Ventus TR Blue 6s

Taylormade BRNR Mini 13.5° | Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5

Callaway Apex UW 19° | Tour AD TP 7s

Callaway XR Pro 23° | Tour AD DI 95x
Maltby TS1 IM/TS4 5-PW | Dynamic Gold S300
Cleveland RTX 6: 50° 56° 60° | KBS Tour Custom 120s Black 

L.A.B. DF 3 Counterbalance 37.5" | TPT Putter Shaft 

I just updated my first post in the thread with my initial review. I plan on updating my experience with the putter over the next couple months and I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone might have. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, coreyhr said:

I just updated my first post in the thread with my initial review. I plan on updating my experience with the putter over the next couple months and I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone might have. 

Awesome post. That Nashville One has to be my favorite Seemore putters to look at. I wish I could find one in the store to try. Looks just perfect to my eye. Enjoy and keep us posted on results.

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

I do see the Nashville shown on here has milling on the face, but the Seemore website does not show it with milling. Was that an add on?

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

Just look at the left handed pics of Nashville OneSS on the website for milling pics. Not an add on. 

• Thanks 1

Ben Hogan GS53 9* with UST Helium stiff  & Ben Hogan GS53 16* with UST Helium stiff

16 minutes ago, OspreyCI said:

I do see the Nashville shown on here has milling on the face, but the Seemore website does not show it with milling. Was that an add on?

I believe that picture on the website is just dated. All of the newer versions have that deeper milling area on the face. If you go to a PGA Tour Superstore or somewhere that carries SeeMore, the Platinum series of putters have the same grooves milled in the face as the Nashville series. Would give you a good idea of what the Nashville Series feels like.

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2021 at 3:25 PM, coreyhr said:

About Me

I’m 35 years old and I’ve been playing golf since the age of 10. My GHIN handicap hovers in the +2 to +4 range, depending on what time of year it is. I'm golf obsessed and play 3-4 times per week during the Spring/Summer months. The majority of my rounds are played at my home course which is a traditional, old style, tree lined country club layout. It’s a Par 71 that measures 6,700 yards and has a CR/Slope of 72.3/130. The greens are Bent and while not overly quick, they roll very true. Putting is the one thing I feel like has always held me back. I’ve won a few tournaments over the years, but not near the amount I feel like I should have. I’ve always been a pretty good ball striker and average around 14 GIR per round. This leads to a lot of 2 putt pars and creates frustration when I don’t see anything go in. This then can spill over in to the rest of my game. If I know I’m not likely to make the putt, my brain subconsciously says “what’s the point in hitting this fairway, or this green?” I play my best golf when I’m literally excited to get to the green and putt. That feeling has been few and far between for me over the last 4-5 years. My two biggest issues are alignment and speed control.

The Fitting

I was lucky in the fact that I only live about 2 ½ hours from the SeeMore headquarters in Franklin, TN. I was emailed by John Higgins, Director of Sales, on 5/27 to inform me that they’d like for me to come up and get fit in their studio. As further luck would have it, I was going to be in Nashville on 5/28 to catch a flight to Wisconsin to play Sand Valley/Mammoth Dunes (incredible place, put it on your buddies golf trip list if you haven’t already). I knew that was going to be short notice, but I asked anyway. John called me immediately and eagerly invited me to come that next morning before catching my flight. I arrived that morning at a very unassuming commercial complex that houses various types of businesses. SeeMore is anything but flamboyant. But it only took walking inside to quickly realize how complex and efficient their operation truly is. When I entered John warmly greeted me and was eager to give me a tour of the building. It was apparent from the get go just how passionate he is about the SeeMore brand. They were in the process of re-painting the place the weekend I was there, so things weren’t as organized and presented as they would be on a typical day. I likely would have taken many more pictures otherwise, because they had some really cool memorabilia around from their various players on staff.  

Our first stop on the tour was to the warehouse and assembly area of the building. SeeMore mills all of their heads in California, before having them sent to the Franklin headquarters for assembly. It’s truly a “Made in the USA” product. From this modest warehouse, they put together every putter with care. I watched as the head club builder meticulously worked on a putter, as if it was his own. From paint fill to grips, everything is done in house. John proudly walked me around the warehouse and showed me batches of putters and their future destinations. Such as a large order that was headed to Australia. You could just sense that everyone in the place took pride in the work they were doing. I know what you’re probably thinking, “you were probably only getting the star treatment because you’re one of the GolfWRX participants”. But there were a couple other gentleman in there the same time as me, and they were getting the same exact red carpet rolled out for them as well. One of them was getting the same tour of the warehouse that I was getting. Cody, the Director of Tour Operations and SeeMore Putter Institute, was finishing up a fitting with the other customer and it was now my turn to be fit.

If you’ve never been on a SAM Putt Lab, it’s an awesome and eye opening experience. I walked in there thinking I at least knew what my stroke was doing, I just figured putts hadn’t been going in for me. I couldn’t have been more wrong. After getting accustomed to the roll of the putting green, John got my gamer putter (Taylormade Spider Tour Red) set up with the SAM attachment. I then hit a number of putts to develop a good baseline. To my shock, John informed me that my putter was aligned 4 degrees right of the hole! Over the last few years, I had also developed a set up that left my shoulders, feet and hips aligned extremely open. This combined with my putter being aligned way right, left me subconsciously with no choice but to cut across the ball. John and I both agreed that I needed to overhaul my setup from the ground up. That’s the biggest takeaway from my SeeMore fitting. It’s more than them just trying to sell you a putter. This was very much an in depth putting lesson. I got the sense however that John would only offer up these things if you were open to it. He wouldn’t force changes on you unless you were comfortable making them. After working on my setup, the fun part began. John opened up his large drawers of goodies and every combination of head, shaft and grips were at our disposal. They have developed an awesome interchangeable fitting system that gives you every option under the sun. We tried so many options that I honestly can’t tell you what all heads I rolled. They all felt like premium milled putters, and looked the part as well. But after a few other heads, John put the Nashville One in my hands and it was love at first sight. I instantly became addicted to the feel and it was so easy to align. After narrowing it to that head, we tried different grip options in order to get to a comfortable weight and feel. I settled on the 60 gram grip due to the head weight coming in at 355 grams. I like the head to feel a little bit heavier in my hands. I wanted the all black shaft, which they were currently waiting on a delivery of. Otherwise I would have walked out of there with my new putter.

As I was walking out to catch my flight, I was introduced to Jim Grundberg, CEO and part owner of SeeMore. He was there putting in the time just like all of his employees. We talked for a few minutes, and he too seemed genuinely happy to have me in there. They truly have an open door policy at the SeeMore headquarters. It’s like walking in to your favorite local golf shop. When our conversation ended, he told me that he had pizza on the way and he’d love for me to stay for lunch. I needed to get to the airport, so I politely declined. But this offer just kind of sums up what SeeMore is all about. They’re 100% committed to customer service, and they’re really, really good at it. If you ever have the chance to visit their headquarters in Nashville, I highly recommend doing so.

IMG-0287.JPG.883410dc3eda20e7a7d0915d8c2a3eda.JPGIMG-0288.JPG.64910eda75ff4bc422ae4fe5253e143a.JPGIMG-0289.JPG.9f8e876ee049b5325d39174ba602ab3d.JPG

John Higgins, had a great time working with him. 

Looks

The turnaround on receiving my putter was insanely quick. It arrived only a few days later, just as I returned from Sand Valley. Upon opening the box, my Nashville One SS looked just as beautiful as I remembered. I’ve owned or own Scotty’s, Bettinardi’s, Swag, etc, and this SeeMore looks every bit as premium as all of the popular higher end brands. The milling and the finish is beautiful, being a perfect blend between matte and gloss black. The cavity also has a subtle rainbow finish that looks incredible in the sun. The shape of the Nashville One reminds me a little bit in a way of the Piretti Matera or TP Mills Fleetwood, but just in more of a blade like package. The best of both worlds in my opinion. Another great and unique feature of the Nashville One is the tri-sole. Like most of you other WRX guys, I’m a sucker for a tri-sole. It’s even cooler to see one on a head shape like this. The black shaft paired with this head, is a mean looking combination. It definitely checks off the “looks cool” requirement I somehow have established for the putter slot in my bag. To top it off, the Nashville Studio Series comes with a beautiful, premium headcover that serves as a tribute to the Music City.

IMG-0232.jpg.ad719385f9159b46dd9a0ffc3bdbc152.jpgIMG-0233.jpg.172482edcf58dc84d33c1d4f94465def.jpgIMG-0234.jpg.08a604b0f4a8b618a34b8ba461ec2efa.jpgIMG-0235.jpg.4304ced5a48b29ca057e4f9046bd4d82.jpgIMG-0244.jpg.a2e80c3a1ab00a5c07992b94d427be7b.jpgIMG-0245.jpg.4297e3f7b32e47ec218ecbec2e42212b.jpg

Sound and Feel

This putter flat out feels amazing, just wanted to lead with that. Which is no surprise considering how good it looks. Like I mentioned earlier, I’ve had experience with many of the high end brands along with boutique type putters and this SeeMore feels right in line with any and all of them. It’s one of those putters that you’re addicted to rolling, just to get that fix of feeling a well struck putt out of the center. I have a 10 ft. Birdie Ball mat in a spare room, and I find myself going in there countless times per night just so I can hit a few putts with my new love. The face of the Nashville One has deeper milled grooves but it doesn’t feel mushy or feel like the ball sits on the face forever and you have to kill it to get it to the hole. I would say it compares most closely to the Fit Face from Bettinardi, but not as soft. It has more pop to it than a Fit Face Bettinardi. I really feel like it’s a perfect blend of soft yet still solid feeling. The sound off the face is a great “tock”. I’ve uploaded a video that you can turn the sound up on and get a good idea of the acoustics of the putter. Forgiveness and feedback are great as well. The putter to me provides ample forgiveness, but in the shape of a blade. Even on poor strikes, the putt still travels the intended distance yet also gives you feedback to tell you that you struck it on the toe or heel. If you’re like me and have gone most of your golfing life thinking SeeMore didn’t really make premium feeling putters, then you’re mistaken.

Performance

SeeMore is obviously known for their RifleScope Technology, or RST. I’ll be completely honest about this part. I’ve went my whole life not understanding or even really liking the idea of having to “hide the red dot” at address. I thought that I had too much of a forward press for it to work for me. I never could seem to hide the red dot when I would pick up a SeeMore in golf stores. Little did I know that the RST was about to teach me something that I had become oblivious to. I worked over the weekend trying to really get comfortable with the RST at setup. While doing some experimenting, it dawned on me that maybe my grip was too strong and causing the face to shut thus making me see a lot of the red dot. Sure enough, I weakened my grip and the white lines and red dot were almost perfectly aligned. My left hand had gotten too strong over time without me realizing. I immediately started striking my putts better and more consistently. I can now just see a tiny sliver of red at address, and that’s only because of a slight forward press and my eyes being behind the ball. Which brings me to my next point, it’s ok if you don’t completely hide the red dot at address. The key is that whatever it looks like at address, it looks like that every time. The RST is just another tool to let you know that you’re set up how you need to be and takes one less variable out of play in the maddening process that is putting. I feel like over time, this will allow me to free up brain space to worry more about my speed and not be concerned with whether I’m set up properly or not.

Another really great benefit of the Nashville One in particular is the fact that it’s face balanced at impact. Axis and L.A.B. get all the publicity for having torque free or face balanced at impact putters, but this concept is nothing new to SeeMore. They’ve been doing it for years. This results in a very noticeable balance throughout the stroke that makes things much more effortless. They have multiple models that fall under this category. So if you’ve been considering the L.A.B. Directed Force or Axis putters but would prefer a more traditional appearance, maybe look at one of the SeeMore offerings.  I’ve included a link where John explains the misconceptions of face balanced putters. I’m sure John would be happy to chime in to further explain this concept as well.

https://www.seemoreputtersblog.com/2012/01/myth-of-face-balanced-putters.html

I now have a couple hours on the practice green and 2 full rounds under my belt with my Nashville One. I’m just now hitting that comfort level that will start yielding better results. I’m also in the midst of completely revamping my grip, stance, shoulder alignment, eye alignment and stroke, so my focus is on the long term. Thanks to my lesson/fitting with John, I’ve identified many things that need work and I’m now in the process of fixing them. With the help of my putting mirror, I’m already making great strides. I had 32 putts my first round with the Nashville One, which is just slightly higher than my average. My second round wasn’t off to a great start until I had the epiphany about my grip. I had two 3 putts on the front nine mainly due to our greens being slow from all the recent rain. But after altering my grip on Hole 9, I proceeded to have 14 putts on the back, 29 putts total and shot 3 under. My newly revamped stroke still feels foreign to me but I get more comfortable with each and every stroke.

Summary

Like I admitted earlier, I’ve historically overlooked SeeMore when deciding on a new putter. But that has forever changed. I will now always consider any new launches from SeeMore. They may not have the advertising budget and brand recognition that the big guys have, but I promise you they make a comparable, if not superior, product.  The feel, sound and craftsmanship are in line with $800 boutique putters. But the thing I keep coming back to is the customer service. That’s starting to become a lost art in our country, but it’s still essential to the core at SeeMore. They’re one of the few golf brands that I would feel 100% confident in if I ever had any issues with my putter. They’re passionate about their product and they believe in it. Now I’m a believer too. I can’t wait to get more dialed in with my new Nashville One over the coming months. I will continue to update my experience as things progress and will be happy to answer any particular questions anyone might have. Thank you again to SeeMore and GolfWRX for a great experience and an even better putter.

Great review and detailed!  Keep up the great work and let us know how it goes this upcoming week.

18 hours ago, coreyhr said:

I believe that picture on the website is just dated. All of the newer versions have that deeper milling area on the face. If you go to a PGA Tour Superstore or somewhere that carries SeeMore, the Platinum series of putters have the same grooves milled in the face as the Nashville series. Would give you a good idea of what the Nashville Series feels like.

Checking on the image for you.

• Thanks 1

Quick update after a couple trips to the putting green and first 9-hole round with Seemore Nashville OneSS:

The distance control is starting to come around- even when I had to use the Seemore from the fringe or lengthy putts, I was either putting to tap in range or able to 2 putt. As with any change from heel to center shafted putters, I missed the sweet spot a time or two but the distance loss was minimal and I didn't lose strokes. My son and his friends were rolling a few on the putting green and they all talked about the incredible feel of the milled face on my Seemore. I think the Seemore difference is their people are committed to making you a better putter. My fitting was really a lesson and fitting all in one. I know the changes in my posture, setup, and stroke will take time but the Seemore putter and system has a proven track record. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mtiger10 said:

Quick update after a couple trips to the putting green and first 9-hole round with Seemore Nashville OneSS:

The distance control is starting to come around- even when I had to use the Seemore from the fringe or lengthy putts, I was either putting to tap in range or able to 2 putt. As with any change from heel to center shafted putters, I missed the sweet spot a time or two but the distance loss was minimal and I didn't lose strokes. My son and his friends were rolling a few on the putting green and they all talked about the incredible feel of the milled face on my Seemore. I think the Seemore difference is their people are committed to making you a better putter. My fitting was really a lesson and fitting all in one. I know the changes in my posture, setup, and stroke will take time but the Seemore putter and system has a proven track record. 

Great that you are picking up everything.  Reminder that hiding the red dot takes care of many things that you and John spoke about.  Trust the process and thanks for the input.  Keep up the great work.

• Like 1