2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Titleist 2023 irons

Wonderboy

Got myself to a demo/fitting day and tried 4 out of the 6 current lineup. 

I’m going to take the plunge with the current t100s and not wait for the new stuff. I am late to the party but they are pretty exciting.

I will be curious to see what the t200 or t150 or whatever come up with, might look at it for a juicier 4 iron down the track. 

• Like 2

Callaway Rogue ST 🔹🔹🔹LS 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR blue 6X

Titleist TSr3 16.5* - Tensei Blue 65X

Titleist 2023 t200 4 Project X 6.0

Titleist 2021 t100s 5-GW - Project X 6.0

Vokey SM9 - 52*, 56* m grind

Cleveland Zipcore raw - 60* low

Odyssey White Hot OG 1/OG 11/Toulon Atlanta

Srixon Z Star🔹

I'm curious as hell to what Titleist has up their sleeves in replacing these irons!  I had one of the best ball striking days with the irons on Sunday.  The T100s just feel so good, while slicing thru the turf with ease.  It's very difficult for me to hit one fat anymore.  Set up so good behind the ball.  It's one of their best irons, IMO, that they have ever produced.  

• Like 3

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

I was going to hold out and see what they come up with, but decided to pull the trigger and awaiting my new T100 set of irons as we speak.  I’m currently playing the 2019 T100 and have no issues with them, but I need to get into graphite shafts (Steel Fiber) to hopefully save my elbows.  I know someone that can use my current T100 irons so opted for everything new rather than re-shafting.  Regardless, always look forward to see what Titleist releases.

5 minutes ago, WL_Eric said:

I was going to hold out and see what they come up with, but decided to pull the trigger and awaiting my new T100 set of irons as we speak.  I’m currently playing the 2019 T100 and have no issues with them, but I need to get into graphite shafts (Steel Fiber) to hopefully save my elbows.  I know someone that can use my current T100 irons so opted for everything new rather than re-shafting.  Regardless, always look forward to see what Titleist releases.

I can’t decide if I should pull the trigger or not. I have a little hookup that saves a little money but not much, I just can’t decide if I should order or wait it out until fall when new stuff should launch. I think my little discount could go away before that or or not be allowed to use on new stuff. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pens #1 fan said:

I can’t decide if I should pull the trigger or not. I have a little hookup that saves a little money but not much, I just can’t decide if I should order or wait it out until fall when new stuff should launch. I think my little discount could go away before that or or not be allowed to use on new stuff. 

I would go with your gut, but if you have a discount now, I’d hop on it.  The chances of 2023 models being an earth-shattering change that will impact your game is quite low I’d say.  One thing is almost certain is that 2023 models will be more expensive and I doubt 2021 goes down right away.  I totally understand the dilemma though!  Good luck!

21 minutes ago, Warrick said:

They are quick right now, ordered T100s last Wednesday, already en route 

Was your order fairly standard and what did they estimate for shipping time?  I ordered April 11th and no shipping notice yet, but my order had length and lie adjustments along with the Steel Fiber shafts, so would expect a little longer.  They provided a 3 week estimate on shipping.

2 hours ago, WL_Eric said:

Was your order fairly standard and what did they estimate for shipping time?  I ordered April 11th and no shipping notice yet, but my order had length and lie adjustments along with the Steel Fiber shafts, so would expect a little longer.  They provided a 3 week estimate on shipping.

I was told 2 weeks, shipped in 4 days.

PX LZ, 1 flat

• Thanks 1

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I’m definitely hoping for a nicer looking t300. There a great feeling club for game improvement irons. But there not the prettiest. Maybe they’ll do like Srixon and make indie blendable…. Those new zx4s r way better looking than anything else in the category… and they really do blend so nicely as well! come on titleist hit some home runs !!!

Edited by GirlDadGolfer0204
Mistype
  • Like 2

I'd be very happy with the 21' T100s looks, size and profile with the feel of the 2019 T100s.  The "speed slot" in the 4-7 iron in the 21' version makes them feel drastically different than the 8-PW.  The 2019 feel was consistent throughout the entire set but had a slightly larger footprint.  I'd also like the Driving irons / Utility irons to return to the U500 feel and shape.  T200 check the box for me in regards to what I like from address but lack the feel/sound at impact of the U500 series - I also wouldn't be sad to see the plastic badge go away but good with it as long as the feel/sound is fixed. 

• Like 1

Taylormade Qi10 V2 9.0* w/ Ventus TR Blk 6X
Taylormade Qi10 13.5* (Tour Version) w/ Ventus TR Black 7X

Taylormade Stealth + 18* w/ GD Tour AD VF 8TX OR Titleist T200U 23' 17* w/ Ventus Black HB 9TX
Titleist T150 23' 4 iron w/ DG TI X100

Titleist T150 23' 5 iron w/ DG TI X100

Titleist T100 23' 6-PW w/ DG TI X100
Titleist SM10  50* F Grind  w/ DG TI X100

Titleist SM10 54* S Grind w/ DG TI X100

Titleist SM10 58* T Grind w/ DG TI S400
Odyssey Ai One Mini Jailbird Double Slant 

20 minutes ago, mikehill06 said:

I'd be very happy with the 21' T100s looks, size and profile with the feel of the 2019 T100s.  The "speed slot" in the 4-7 iron in the 21' version makes them feel drastically different than the 8-PW.  The 2019 feel was consistent throughout the entire set but had a slightly larger footprint.  I'd also like the Driving irons / Utility irons to return to the U500 feel and shape.  T200 check the box for me in regards to what I like from address but lack the feel/sound at impact of the U500 series - I also wouldn't be sad to see the plastic badge go away but good with it as long as the feel/sound is fixed. 

The steel is also different in 2021 T100.  3-7 are sup10 and 8-pw are carbon steel. 

Ai Smoke ♦️♦️♦️ 9* Ventus TR Blue 6x

BRNR Mini 13.5 Kaili White 60x

Apex UW 19* DI 8x

P DHY 22* Ct-aper lite 110
Ping Blueprint S 5-PW $-Taper 120

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

T100 is the best iron set I’ve ever played or tested. Love mine. Only minor complaint is with the shaping of the Pw and Gw. Where the top line blends with the hosel … it just looks weird. But no bigggie. They are perfect in every other way. I also hope they continue the T100s line. 

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 1w 08.75 - Tour AD VF

Titleist TSR2 3w 5w 4h – Tour AD DI

Titleist T100 5i 6i 7i 8i 9i – X100

Titleist SM9 46F 50F 54S 60M – S400

Titleist Pro V1 – Mezz.1 Broomstick

9 hours ago, mikehill06 said:

The U500 is so much better than the current options...

It's going to be hard to top that one. 

• Like 1

I really hope they improve the shaping of the shorter irons in the CB and MB, the older models had a much better shape to me with a less rounded leading edge. 7 iron and below the 620's are perfect though! 

**WITB**

Titleist TSR2 10*, D1, 44.5'' - Ventus Red 6x

Titleist TS2 15*, D1, 42'' - Kai'li Blue Prototype 80TX

Titleist TSR2 Hybrid 18*, A1, 40.25'' - Atmos TS Blue 8X

Titleist T150 4i - AMT Tour White X100 Black Onyx

Titleist 620CB 5-PW - DGX100 120

Titleist SM9 Raw - 52F, 56F, 60D - AMT Tour White S300

Toulon San Diego (2022), 32'', Golf Pride Pro Only Cord Green Star

TP5x

On 3/21/2023 at 12:27 PM, DeboRU2002 said:

Agree. A forged iron the size of X7s would be ideal. And not just face forged like the t200. And please no plastic back. 

the main reason I went with the T100S. Probably a bit too small of a head for my skill-level but I didn't want to commit to the 200s with that tingy plastic back plate. Loved everything else about the 200s except that misstep

• Like 1

Driver: Titleist TSI3 + Kai’Li White 60G X (Z-Grip Cord Midsize)

3 Wood: Taylormade RBZ2+ HZRDUS Blue 70G 6.5 (Tour Velvet Cord)

3 Iron: Taylormade UDI + Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'li White 90X (MCC New Decade White/Black)

4-PW: Titleist T100S (2021) + True Temper AMT White S300 (Tour Velvet Cord)

GW: Vokey SM9 48*F + True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (Tour Velvet Cord)

SW: Vokey SM9 54*S + True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (Tour Velvet Cord)

LWVokey SM9 58*T + True Temper Dynamic Gold TI S400 (Tour Velvet Cord)

Putter: Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport 2 (Pistolini)

17 hours ago, halfsumo said:

The steel is also different in 2021 T100.  3-7 are sup10 and 8-pw are carbon steel. 

Not so sure about this.  The difference between T100 and the S version is loft and the speed slot in 3-7 (S), never heard of either having the sup 10 welded face.

Titleist TSR2 10*| MCA Tensei AV blue (SFW) Xlink 55 S

Titleist TSR2 3 HL 16.5*| MCA Tensei AV blue Xlink 65 S

Titleist TSR2 7 Wood 21*| MCA Tensei AV blue Xlink 75 S

Ping i230 4 - UW (pwrspc)| Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 R

Cleveland RTX6 ZipCore 56*/mid, 60*/low| Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 Wedge
Ping 2023 Anser
Srixon Z Star

2 hours ago, pjc said:

Not so sure about this.  The difference between T100 and the S version is loft and the speed slot in 3-7 (S), never heard of either having the sup 10 welded face.

Well, if you haven't heard of it, then it must not be true

• Haha 1

Apex UW 19* DI 8x

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

31 minutes ago, halfsumo said:

Well, if you haven't heard of it, then it must not be true

Well again, I did say that I wasn't sure about it, not that it was fact.  But still I hear that they used SUP 10 steel, but not as a welded face, but the body was forged SUP 10.

Ping 2023 Anser
Srixon Z Star

16 minutes ago, pjc said:

Well again, I did say that I wasn't sure about it, not that it was fact.  But still I hear that they used SUP 10 steel, but not as a welded face, but the body was forged SUP 10.

I don’t know the construction. But they feel pretty good to me when struck. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brooks_Cupcake said:

T100S actually feel better than T100.

I’ve heard that but can’t comment as I’ve never hit. Did have the OG Zx7 and the feel between the 2 is more alike than different to me. I find more of a change in feel between balls more so than irons. 

I don’t know how they improve on T100, it is basically perfect. I have been gaming the T100-S for a while now and have really played well with these irons. I enjoyed the extra bit of pop in the long irons, and just bent the pw and gw 1 degree weak. The t100-s irons put me in a better launch and spin window, and hitting the 8-wedge feels the same as t100 as there is no micro slot. The only improvement they could make with t100-s would be improving the feel of 4-7 iron, but not sure how while keeping the higher ball speed output. I just hope they don’t screw up this series by trying something not needed. Improvements im guessing will be geared more to the t200 & t300.

• Like 3

Callaway Rogue ST MaxLS 9*w/Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6s

Callaway Epic Flash sz 15* /Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7s

Titleist Tsi2 hybrid 18* /GD Tour AD IZ 85x

Titleist T-100s 4-GW /PX Lz 6.0

Titleist SM9 54-12d, 60-10s /PX Lz 6.0

Bettinardi BBzero

2 hours ago, pjc said:

TITLEIST 2021 T100 GOLF IRONS

Features

• Forged dual cavity construction provides proven performance throughout the entire set
  • 3-7 irons feature a forged SUP10 L-face is thinner and hotter with faster ball speeds for more distance and impressive launch
  • 8 iron through wedges feature a one-piece forged construction from 1025 carbon steel with no tungsten weighting for buttery soft feel and control
  • New Tour-designed sole with variable bounce has less bounce in the heel and more bounce in the toe for improved turf interaction
  • High density tungsten weighting in the 3-7 irons increases stability and efficiency for greater performance
  • Continuous face construction creates a seamless striking area and more uniform leading edge for greater consistency
  • Tour iron design features a thin topline, minimal offset, and traditional lofts with a brushed chrome finish
  • Stock shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT White Steel
    • Stock shafts feature Ascending Mass Technology where each shaft adds 3 grams per iron as you move down through the set for proper weighting specific to each iron
  • Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
  • Set Composition: 4-PW, 7-club set includes a 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Apex UW 19* DI 8x

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

On 4/25/2023 at 5:18 PM, Pens #1 fan said:

I would say do it.  The 2021 T100s is an amazing iron.  I just don't know how you improve on that but I am very anxious to see what Titleist turns out.  I've heard a common theme of getting rid of the plastic back plate of the T200 and I totally agree.  Getting rid of the chrome finish would be a nice upgrade too.  The satin look of the T100 and T100s is perfect.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, halfsumo said:

TITLEIST 2021 T100 GOLF IRONS

Features

• Forged dual cavity construction provides proven performance throughout the entire set
  • 3-7 irons feature a forged SUP10 L-face is thinner and hotter with faster ball speeds for more distance and impressive launch
  • 8 iron through wedges feature a one-piece forged construction from 1025 carbon steel with no tungsten weighting for buttery soft feel and control
  • New Tour-designed sole with variable bounce has less bounce in the heel and more bounce in the toe for improved turf interaction
  • High density tungsten weighting in the 3-7 irons increases stability and efficiency for greater performance
  • Continuous face construction creates a seamless striking area and more uniform leading edge for greater consistency
  • Tour iron design features a thin topline, minimal offset, and traditional lofts with a brushed chrome finish
  • Stock shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT White Steel
    • Stock shafts feature Ascending Mass Technology where each shaft adds 3 grams per iron as you move down through the set for proper weighting specific to each iron
  • Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
  • Set Composition: 4-PW, 7-club set includes a 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge

OK, so now I know.  Weird how that's not really mentioned, in detail at least, in almost all the reviews and videos I have seen.  A very important detail I would say, because almost every online review just states that the 100 and 100 s are exactly the same except for loft, with only some reviewers mentioning the speed slot in the long irons.  I hate the internet sometimes....damn!

Ping 2023 Anser
Srixon Z Star

On 4/25/2023 at 5:18 PM, Pens #1 fan said:

Do it!  You can always trade these in for the new irons when they come out.  

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

On 4/25/2023 at 10:06 PM, GirlDadGolfer0204 said:

I’m definitely hoping for a nicer looking t300. There a great feeling club for game improvement irons. But there not the prettiest. Maybe they’ll do like Srixon and make indie blendable…. Those new zx4s r way better looking than anything else in the category… and they really do blend so nicely as well! come on titleist hit some home runs !!!

Yup but not sure what direction they would go with. I’ll be mad if they came out with something sick looking

wont upgrade, I have the current T300 which are great. My next upgrade will be when my game gets better and fitted hopefully for t200 

• Like 1