chisag                  KC                  Philadelphia            68

IMK                      Buffalo           San Fran                  45

CH                       Jacksonville   Philadelphia            69

TL                        NY Jets          San Fran                  23

DMM                   Baltimore       Philadelphia             50

Q                          KC                 Philadelphia             59

doc                      Baltimore       Philadelphia            51

NCL                     Baltimore       Dallas                      65

Well, at least I have a more-than-average chance at one of my picks.  Not happening in Philly. That defense is putrid and Siriani is not going to be around more than another year. If the Bills get the 2 spot that could be interesting.  None of the other teams can beat Baltimore or Buffalo on the road. Unless Flacco gets to play them. which would be awesome.  Brownies are a sleeper for some nice odds. Cooper stays healthy and the defense is intact watch out.

Rooting for the rematch Ravens - Niners. 

I don't see Miami doing much, Jacksonville nope, and the Chiefs may be a thorn only if Pachecho is effectively running and catching the ball out of the backfield.  They have to run the ball effectively to win.  Not on Mahomes this year.  No receivers and Kelce will get blanketed.  Bills will need Josh Allen to be almost flawless and run often. 

I think whoever runs the ball the best out of the Chiefs and Bills can win.  Mahomes might have to have some design plays like his RG3 days when he was younger and fearless.

The Ravens will ultimately take it.  Their front office is nothing short of brilliant.  Their defense will be the star in the playoffs, and Roquan will be a household name.

Uncle RO will hunt down anything that moves his way.  What a brilliant pickup.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, doctoro said:

Could be another Neil Lomax who played his entire career with the St Louis Cardinals  

Or maybe another Joey Harrington LoL 

... Ain't that the conundrum for every college QB? Penix looked like he should have won the Heisman last night but what will he look like against an NFL pass rush and shifting defenses. Is Nix another Purdy (1% chance of another Purdy from any QB) or is he a Cousins putting up gaudy stats but always playing poorly in the big games? Is Maye another Herbert and is Williams another Mahomes or will they both become average NFL QB's that eventually need to be replaced by another franchise prospect? 

... I watch many college QB's on 2 levels. What they are playing against and how does what they are doing translate to the NFL. I think many viewers are spoiled watching TV coverage because unless you have been back there dropping back while a tornado of 6'6" guys moving in every direction is in front of you, it's hard to fully comprehend how being 6'4" or taller is such an advantage over being 6'. I will always marvel at what Drew Brees was able to accomplish. Look at their leadership, attitude, drops, mechanics, anticipation, accuracy, poise under pressure and can they throw deep and short with the same kind of precision. I really don't care how they can run downfield because so far there has only been one Lamar Jackson, but I care very much if they can move around in the pocket or run well if absolutely necessary while still keeping their eyes downfield. Scouts and GM's will go over all that with every second of every college game played ... and still get it wrong. The chances of a bust coming out of Maye, Williams, Daniels, Penix and Nix is just as high as any other year filled with such bright prospects. But so are the chances at least one or maybe two of them turns into a true Franchise QB. 

Edited by chisag
  • Like 2

Driver:       TM Qi10 ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:    CobraAerojet 16* 3 wood ... AD-IZ6r
Hybrids:    Cobra King Tec 19* ... MMT Hy70r
                  Ping G430 22* ... Alta CB Black Hy70r

Irons:        Titleist T200 '23 5-9 ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:   MG3 ... 45*/50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:       Cobra King Sport-60
Ball:           2024 TP5x/2023 Maxfli Tour X

Overall Standings Week17

185 Pts - NCLancer

159 Pts - NSX

Doc

149 Pts - NJBF

CHuntsman

142 Pts - P3P

141 Pts - imKirby

122 Pts - QQQ

119 Pts - Chisag

105 Pts - DMM

94 Pts - Touch

77 Pts - Triple Lindy

• Thanks 2

Driver - Testing in Progress

7W - Taylormade Ti Bubble II

4-5 Hybrids - Cleveland Halo XL (21*, 24*)

7i - GW - Titleist T200 7-GW

GW - Taylormade MG3 52*

SW - Sub70 JB Forged 56*

LW - Sub70 JB Forged 62*

Putter - Sled 01 (for thr moment)

Ball - Srixon Q Star

College Results

SMU -10 Lost

Rutgers/Miami Under Lost

NC State = 2.5 Lost

Arizona -3 Won

Kentucky +4 Won

OSU/ND Over Won

Memphis +10 Won

Ole Miss +3.5 Won

Auburn -7 Lost

Georgia -16.5 Won

Toledo/Wy Over Lost

LSU -10 Lost

Iowa +8.5 Lost

Bama +2 Lost

Texas -4.5 Lost

Record against spread 7-9

Alabama/Michigan 42-57 Points Won

Washington/Texas 53-68 Points Won

• Like 1

Driver - Testing in Progress

7W - Taylormade Ti Bubble II

4-5 Hybrids - Cleveland Halo XL (21*, 24*)

7i - GW - Titleist T200 7-GW

GW - Taylormade MG3 52*

SW - Sub70 JB Forged 56*

LW - Sub70 JB Forged 62*

Putter - Sled 01 (for thr moment)

Ball - Srixon Q Star

... Here are my I Wonder Who Will Actually Play This Week picks. All 3 of these QB's have played well lately but can also 💩 up the place:

Chicago  +3  (in spite of Fields)

Tampa  -5 1/2  (in spite of Mayfield)

New Orleans -4  (in spite of Carr)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, touch said:

My final record for the Bowl Games 

Previous 2 weeks Bowl Game record 3-2-1 going into this week. 

SMU  -10    Loss

KSU  -2.5   Win

ARIZONA - 3  Win

CLEMSON  -4  Loss

IOWA ST.  -10  Loss

MISSOURI / OSU  Over  49.5  Loss

MISSOURI +1  Win

MARYLAND +7 Win   

WYOMING  -3.5 Loss     

LSU  -10  Loss

LIBERTY / OREGON  Over 67.5 Loss

BAMA +2 Loss

Washington +4.5 Win

How much were these bonus picks worth again @Qqq123xx?

I hit both 

Alabama/Michigan  44-59      47 points scored      Win       

Texas/Washington  60-75       68 points scored     Win 

This week 5-8   + two bonus plays  *tbd their value 

8 winning picks 10 losing picks 1 push 2 Bonus winners 

One win for each team, two total. 

• Like 1

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

1 hour ago, NJBigFish22 said:

College Results

SMU -10 Lost

Rutgers/Miami Under Lost

NC State = 2.5 Lost

Arizona -3 Won

Kentucky +4 Won

OSU/ND Over Won

Memphis +10 Won

Ole Miss +3.5 Won

Auburn -7 Lost

Georgia -16.5 Won

Toledo/Wy Over Lost

LSU -10 Lost

Iowa +8.5 Lost

Bama +2 Lost

Texas -4.5 Lost

Record against spread 7-9

Alabama/Michigan 42-57 Points Won

Washington/Texas 53-68 Points Won

You get two wins, two teams,  for each spread hit total of four. 

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

4 hours ago, doctoro said:

Looks like the prayers were not answered at Liberty  

What was I thinking?  Oregon is a good program. 
Bo Nix has to be rising up draft boards  

5 years is a lot but he looks good  

Belichick might go after him  

More accurate than Mac Jones in college  

Played in the elite conferences 

6’2” 216lbs

Give that man a contract  

Could be another Neil Lomax who played his entire career with the St Louis Cardinals  

Or maybe another Joey Harrington LoL 

Anyway  I got wiped out in the middle part of the Bowl parade.  Started strong and ended strong and hit the cliff climbing contest for the kitchen appliances and the brand new AMC Pacer on with the point spreads with my totals picks.  I went against my Terps, but so happy they won and it’s great for their future. 

The green is my correct picks 

Looks like I went 10-7 plus two creamy middles between those wafers 

For a + 2? 
Anyway off to the dermatologist 

Search for Red spots and bumps 

I just had a Basel cell lump dug out of my ear  

Just happy to be off work and able to post 

Happy New Year 

Stay healthy and happy 

IMG_5288.jpeg

You get two wins, two teams, for each 15pt. spread correct. Total of four wins.

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

COLLEGE BOWL RESULTS

SMU   -10     L

RUTGERS / MIAMI   O/40.5     W

N.C. ST. / KSU     O/47.5     L     1/2 PT.

ARIZ. / OKLA.   O/60.5     W

CLEM.   -4     L    1 PT.

ORE. ST. / N.D.   U41.5     L

MEMPHIS   +10     PUSH

OSU   -1     L

PSU   -3.5     L

GEORGIA   -16.5     W

TOLEDO / WYOMING   O44.5     L

LSU   -10     L

LIBERTY / OREGON   -17     W

TENN.   -8.5     W

ALABAMA / MICH.   O44.5     W       45-60   W,W

WASH.   +4.5     W       55-70   W,W

TOTAL:     11-8-1           BOWLS:     14-15-1           YTD :     49-51-5

After that I need a nap. Gonna sign off, calculate and post standings in a bit. Also spread and maybe a couple new wrinkles for Championship Game. 

• Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

It's the last week of the pick em contest, and if the prognosticators are correct and the Burgh wins, I will be 3 for 3 in the overachiever statistic which would do wonders for my standings.  It also means it is a new year.  Does anyone remember when the regular season was over and the playoffs started in Jan and the season was over in January?  I do.  This is like the wrap around golf schedule, just feels interminable.  And the abuse these guys take is mind numbing to me, but onward and upward.

Pittsburgh -3 1/2              at             Baltimore                 37 1/2 

This is a tough one for me.  The second string QB for the Ravens tends to get the better of the Burgh, but then you look at what Mason is doing on offense and really a guy has to wonder who is he?  Over the past 5 years or so, when he would fill in for Ben he looked like one of those QB's in the Tudor Electric Football game.  Like a statue just waiting to get crushed.  I saw a highlight of him this past weekend actually avoiding a sack.  That is crazy.  Anyway, the Steelers have put up 30 points in back to back games.  If you are keeping score, that is one more 30 point game than Pickett has in his career, so I like the OVER here.  And then just for some spice, let's roll a PP.

Philadelphia -6               at              NY Giants                42 1/2

Dallas -13 1/2                 at              Washington              46 1/2

These lines are egregious.  I just don't see division games being walkovers like these lines imply.  The metrics say the better bet is the under on the PHI/NYG game or to pick the Giants to cover.  And the Boys are still playing for something, how'd the Eagles lose to the Cardinals?  No idea.

The end result of all of this, being the last week and all is, I am not in last place and for that I am thankful.  I am taking the OVER in PHI/NYG, in the Dallas game I am going to be the contrarian.  I just don't see the game being a runaway like everyone says.  I going to take the 13.5 and pick the hapless Commanders.

The holidays are over.  The pine needles are still all over the house, I am sure we threw out an ornament or two that was on the tree and we didn't see it, and one kid has flown the coop and the other is leaving a little later this month.  The Mrs and I are now not only empty nesters, but empty with no real chance of the kids just dropping by for laundry or food.  In 9 days we set sail for warmer climes, some music, and perhaps a cerveza.

Looking back on 2023 I am pleased with the experiences I had.  The chip in on Pinehurst #2 from well below the green, I didn't even see it go in.  The mermaid and golf in GFalls.  The Double Down Saloon in Vegas.  Foo Fighters from about 75 feet and no one was even pushing us or jostling us, U2 in the Sphere (still mind boggling), or Goose letting go in the amphitheater after seeing them in January in Cancun.  I have some more experiences lined up for 2024 because, as I am apt to say, I am one of the luckiest guys ever.

I hope everyone has an amazing 2024.

• Like 4

COLLEGE FOOTBALL STANDINGS 

OVERALL

T     27-25-2      --       519

Q     49-51-5      2        490

N     44-49-2    3.5     473

D      16-12-1                  571

BOWLS

D     16-12-1       --      571

T     12-10-1        1       545

N     14-14-1       2       500  

Q    14-15-2     2.5     483

PUSH

Q        5

N        2

T        2

D        1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Here is the spread for next weeks Championship Game. Also added couple bonus plays.

WASHINGTON  +4.5  / MICHIGAN   -4.5     O/U    55.5

Pick both spread and O/U.         1 win or loss for each pick.

15 pt. spread.       Worth two wins, no losses involved.

Pick final score total points.      Closest to worth one win, no loss. Separate pick than 15pt. spread. 

Pick final score point difference.  Think game will be 37-34 so your pick is 3pts.  Closes to one win, no loss.   

Let me know if you want to do the last two. Majority rules.

I will repost this post next Monday before game.      

• Like 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

20 hours ago, chisag said:

... I moved to Chicago in '78 and have been a fan ever since. I could make the argument McMahon was a star QB because he won several games coming from behind with his passing. He was smart enough to know the defense and Walter Payton were the real stars so he did what he had to do. I think he was much better than many realize but he never had to prove much with buddy Ryans defense.

... I would also make the argument Cutler was a star but had such a troubled career in Chicago it's a tough argument. 23,443yds  and closest to him is Luckman with 14,686 playing 26 more games. He threw 154 TD's and other than Luckmans 137 no other QB has more than 68. When Rodgers got a new OC and they struggled early he said the first year is always a learning process with a new OC and new scheme and things aren't where they should be til year #2. Cutler had 6 different OC's or offensive schemes and never got a full 2nd year to implement an offense. He will always be a star in my book but I know I am in the minority. 

... Other than those two? Some reasonably capable QB's but nary a star to be found. Until April 2024. 🥳

You're comparing Luckman to Cutler based on passing stats?  One guy played in an era where the defense could take your head off running down the field whenever they wanted, to Cutler playing in an era where the rules are almost bastardized to allow for it to become completely passing.  Luckman was the passing leader for the league 3 times, and passing TDs 3 times as well.  You really can't compare them numbers wise(which I guess mans you really can't cmopare them, but where's the fun in that?)

I think McMahon was a real talent.  You don't play at BYU in those days without being able to sling it.  And anyone who shows a middle finger to league office is a-ok in my book.

7 hours ago, chisag said:

... Ain't that the conundrum for every college QB? Penix looked like he should have won the Heisman last night but what will he look like against an NFL pass rush and shifting defenses. Is Nix another Purdy (1% chance of another Purdy from any QB) or is he a Cousins putting up gaudy stats but always playing poorly in the big games? Is Maye another Herbert and is Williams another Mahomes or will they both become average NFL QB's that eventually need to be replaced by another franchise prospect? 

... I watch many college QB's on 2 levels. What they are playing against and how does what they are doing translate to the NFL. I think many viewers are spoiled watching TV coverage because unless you have been back there dropping back while a tornado of 6'6" guys moving in every direction is in front of you, it's hard to fully comprehend how being 6'4" or taller is such an advantage over being 6'. I will always marvel at what Drew Brees was able to accomplish. Look at their leadership, attitude, drops, mechanics, anticipation, accuracy, poise under pressure and can they throw deep and short with the same kind of precision. I really don't care how they can run downfield because so far there has only been one Lamar Jackson, but I care very much if they can move around in the pocket or run well if absolutely necessary while still keeping their eyes downfield. Scouts and GM's will go over all that with every second of every college game played ... and still get it wrong. The chances of a bust coming out of Maye, Williams, Daniels, Penix and Nix is just as high as any other year filled with such bright prospects. But so are the chances at least one or maybe two of them turns into a true Franchise QB. 

I couldn’t agree more  No one really knows  

You can only make assessments based on their skill sets and ability to handle pressure, also the program and Conference  

Bills traded up for Allen because they had pieces in place  

Same with KC and MaHomes 

But if a team like Washington tries to move up they are playing a fools game 

They need to plug a lot of holes  

But I think Maye might be the better of the bunch.  Things will change for sure in the time that remains. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, doctoro said:

I couldn’t agree more  No one really knows  

You can only make assessments based on their skill sets and ability to handle pressure, also the program and Conference  

Bills traded up for Allen because they had pieces in place  

Same with KC and MaHomes 

But if a team like Washington tries to move up they are playing a fools game 

They need to plug a lot of holes  

But I think Maye might be the better of the bunch.  Things will change for sure in the time that remains. 

There must be an algorithm for drafting QB's.  And an AI program, too.  Who would Billy Beane pick?

• Like 1

3.0 GHIN Index - trending down

Week 18   Lines for Picks

Saturday Jan 6th

Houston                            at             Indy -1                     47

Sunday 

Tampa -5 1/2                   at             Carolina                   37 1/2

Jacksonville -3 1/2          at             Tennessee              40 1/2 

Cleveland                        at              Cincinnati -5           40

Atlanta                             at             New Orleans -4       41 1/2

NY Jets                           at              New England -2      32

Minnesota                       at              Detroit -5                45

Chicago                          at              Green Bay -3           44

LA Rams                         at              San Fran -5              42 1/2

Kansas City                   at               LA Chargers -1 1/2  35 1/2 

Seattle -3                      at               Arizona                      47 1/2 

Denver                           at               Las Vegas -2 1/2       38

Buffalo -3                      at               Miami                          50 

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3-5-7 fw's  Even Flow Green   
Callaway          X Hot 11 wood  Project X PXv

TM                  P790   6-PW  Recoil ESX 

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  all SS 

TM                  Spider cs 

Our Picks  Week 18 

TL                 Tampa              Detroit             New Orleans

imk              ATL/NO Over    Arizona            KC/LAC Over

chisag         Chicago            Tampa              New Orleans

P3P       PGH/BAL Over PP   PHI/NYG Over  Washington

8 minutes ago, touch said:

Saturday Jan 6th

Houston                            at             Indy -1                     47

Sunday 

Seattle -3                      at               Arizona                      47 1/2 

Buffalo -3                      at               Miami                          50 

There better be a sure thing PP in there...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, golfortennis said:

You're comparing Luckman to Cutler based on passing stats?  One guy played in an era where the defense could take your head off running down the field whenever they wanted, to Cutler playing in an era where the rules are almost bastardized to allow for it to become completely passing.  Luckman was the passing leader for the league 3 times, and passing TDs 3 times as well.  You really can't compare them numbers wise(which I guess mans you really can't cmopare them, but where's the fun in that?)

... Sorry, I was not comparing them at all. I was just commenting on Cutlers yardage of 23,443 and the next closest to him was Luckman at 14,686. I probably should have used Harbaugh who played 7 years and is 3rd in yardage with 11,567 with 50 TDs compared to Cutlers 154 TD's as QB's in the modern era. The question was did the Bears ever have a star QB and I was just making the case for Cutler. I think Luckman's 4 NFL Championships and Hall Of fame status pretty much puts him beyond comparisons to any other Bears QB. 

Annie's Week 17 Recap 

She talks about the Bears QB and lands a U. of Michigan jab as well. 😃

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Qqq123xx said:

Here is the spread for next weeks Championship Game. Also added couple bonus plays.

WASHINGTON  +4.5  / MICHIGAN   -4.5     O/U    55.5

Pick both spread and O/U.         1 win or loss for each pick.

15 pt. spread.       Worth two wins, no losses involved.

Pick final score total points.      Closest to worth one win, no loss. Separate pick than 15pt. spread. 

Pick final score point difference.  Think game will be 37-34 so your pick is 3pts.  Closes to one win, no loss.   

Let me know if you want to do the last two. Majority rules.

I will repost this post next Monday before game.      

I'm ready.

Washington + 4.5   yup I've been on the Husky hype train for over a month and I'm not bailing now.

Under 55.5     this is the defense from Ann Arbor. They don't play.

15 point spread -    38 to 52

Total points scored 47

Final score point difference  -  1 damn point    Wash 24 Michigan 23 

Washington Huskies cheerleaders are seen on the sidelines before the start of a college football game between the Washington Huskies and the Hawaii...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

There must be an algorithm for drafting QB's.  And an AI program, too.  Who would Billy Beane pick?

... Here is the thing. I think I said before an ECU QB that went on to play for the Giants said the jump from high school to college was about 10 times harder. The jump from college to the NFL was 100 times harder. There just isn't a working formula to calculate that. Throws you have made your entire life are picks in the NFL because DB's are so fast and disguise their coverage so much more than college. Once you start getting picked, it is human nature to hesitate and hesitation is death for a QB in the NFL. I think Trubisky was a good example. He just got progressively worse as he started thinking instead of just playing. Then you have the opposite with a QB like Rex Grossman who had complete confidence in his arm and his ability to fit passes into tight windows or didn't see the safety move back to a different side in a cover 2 and threw picks at the worst times.

... There is a sweet spot inn the middle where QB's like P Manning who threw 28 INT's and 26 TDs his rookie year then 2 years later threw 15 INT's and 33TD's. It just tales a special mental/physical talent to learn and adjust without second guessing and hesitating. Finding that special talent is obviously the ole needle in the haystack proposition. 

Edited by chisag
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Here is the thing. I think I said before an ECU that went on to play for the Giants said the jump from high school to college was about 10 times harder. The jump from college to the NFL was 100 times harder. There just isn't a working formula to calculate that. Throws you have made your entire life are picks in the NFL because DB's are so fast and disguise their coverage so much more than college. Once you start getting picked, it is human nature to hesitate and hesitation is death for a QB in the NFL. I think Trubisky was a good example. He just got progressively worse as he started thinking instead of just playing. Then you have the opposite with a QB like Rex Grossman who had complete confidence in his arm and his ability to fit passes into tight windows or didn't see the safety move back to a different side in a cover 2 and threw picks at the worst times.

... There is a sweet spot inn the middle where QB's like P Manning who threw 28 INT's and 26 TDs his rookie year then 2 years later threw 15 INT's and 33TD's. It just tales a special mental/physical talent to learn and adjust without second guessing and hesitating. Finding that special talent is obviously the ole needle in the haystack proposition. 

Ah, kinda like hitting the golf ball... no hesitation, no doubt, just let it go... let the natural athletic juices work for you.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Ah, kinda like hitting the golf ball... no hesitation, no doubt, just let it go... let the natural athletic juices work for you.  

... 👍 You can be smart and aim for the middle of the green on a par 3 or go right at the pin if there isn't trouble and you are swinging well. Playing free while knowing your strengths and weaknesses. 

10 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Here is the thing. I think I said before an ECU that went on to play for the Giants said the jump from high school to college was about 10 times harder. The jump from college to the NFL was 100 times harder. There just isn't a working formula to calculate that. Throws you have made your entire life are picks in the NFL because DB's are so fast and disguise their coverage so much more than college. Once you start getting picked, it is human nature to hesitate and hesitation is death for a QB in the NFL. I think Trubisky was a good example. He just got progressively worse as he started thinking instead of just playing. Then you have the opposite with a QB like Rex Grossman who had complete confidence in his arm and his ability to fit passes into tight windows or didn't see the safety move back to a different side in a cover 2 and threw picks at the worst times.

This what I call the difference between playing to win and playing "not to lose."  Some people have it, some don't.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, touch said:

I'm ready.

Washington + 4.5   yup I've been on the Husky hype train for over a month and I'm not bailing now.

15 point spread -    38 to 52

Total points scored 47

Washington Huskies cheerleaders are seen on the sidelines before the start of a college football game between the Washington Huskies and the Hawaii...

Need to add 1 point to 15pt. spread. Your welcome. I get half a win if you win pal. :classic_smile:

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

5 hours ago, Qqq123xx said:

Need to add 1 point to 15pt. spread. Your welcome. I get half a win if you win pal. :classic_smile:

My corrected  National Championship Game Picks 

15 point spread -    38 to 53

Total points scored 47

We were talking some of our favorite NFL RB's a few days ago. Here's a list of the Top 10 Angriest runners of all time in the NFL.

Hey @doctoro Riggins made the list. 💪 The doc and I were fortunate to go to many Redskin home games together in the 1980's and saw "the Diesel" flatten many a defender.

I was pretty certain that one particular RB was going to be in the top spot and I was not disappointed. 

• Like 1

Our Picks  Week 18 

TL                 Tampa              Detroit             New Orleans

imk              ATL/NO Over    Arizona            KC/LAC Over

chisag         Chicago            Tampa              New Orleans

P3P       PGH/BAL Over PP   PHI/NYG Over  Washington

Saturday Jan 6th

Sunday 

Overall Standings Week17

185 Pts - NCLancer

159 Pts - NSX

Doc

149 Pts - NJBF

CHuntsman

142 Pts - P3P

141 Pts - imKirby

122 Pts - QQQ

119 Pts - Chisag

105 Pts - DMM

94 Pts - Touch