Full Zip Vests

I love Peter Millar but their full zip vests are so short. Any tall fellows have a recommendation for a vest for taller individuals. For reference I'm 6'3. Thanks

D: Adams Speedline Fast 10 9.0 Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana BF 60T
3W: Cobra F7 Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana D+ 80TX
I: Titleist 714 MB 3-P True Temper PX 6.5
W: Vokey 54.08 SM4, Vokey 57.09 SM4, Vokey 60.08 M Grind True Temper PX 5.5
P: SC Timeless Deluxe Newport 2 Circle T Tour CT 35"

Holderness & Bourne - I'm tall (6'4") and their stuff fits so well (in L).  I usually have to go for "Tall" designations, but not with H&B.  Plus, they stand by their products - I had a small issue with a sweater once (my fault, not theirs), and they replaced it no questions asked.  

• Like 2

Driver: Callaway Paradym 10.5* with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 60 Stiff

Fairways:  Callaway Paradym 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Irons:  Cobra Forged TEC 4-PW with KBS Tour Stiff

Wedges:  Callaway Jaws Raw Plasma 50, 54 & 58

Putter:  Scotty Phantom X 5.5

2 hours ago, golowgolf801 said:

Anyone recommend a vest that zips both from top and bottom?

+ 1 on this question;  I have worn a vest the last few rounds (a sun mountain and an Adidas) that are both very nice and warm and stretch  but they ride up when bending over because it doesn't have a double zipper.  Not a deal breaker but it is kind of annoying.

I was actually googling earlier today for half zip/pullover vests but everything I found seems to be ultralight or the windbreaker type.

I think the ping norse vests do have a double zipper but they are sold out

Edited by Unteachable

I recommend the Arc' Teryx Atom LT vest.  Mine is 10 years old and going strong. If you don't want to spend the cash, check out Arc' Teryx ReGear.  That is their used clothing site.

• Like 1

Ping G410 Plus Driver, TaylorMade Aeroburner 3W, Cobra F6 Baffler 
Callaway 2015 XR 4, 5 hybrids

Titleist 2021 T300 6-P, 48W, 53W irons

Ping Zing Lob wedge
Axis1 Rose putter

Galvin Green Leroy Vest.

TM Qi10 LS 9° LAGP A-series Low 60 - 5(X) Limited Release

Cobra King Speedzone 14.5° LAGP Tour AXS BLU 70X

TM 2019 P790 3 19° LAGP A-series Low Hybrid 105

TM 2019 P790 4-P LAGP L-series 120i - 5(X)

TM MG4 50.09° SB 54.11° SB 60.08° LB LAGP L-series 120i - 5(X)

SIK Pro C-Series Armlock LAGP TPZ 180 | Titleist 23’ Pro V1x 

If you want to try a KJUS Radiation vest, now is a good time to do it.   Saint Bernard has the base colors of black, atlantic blue (basically navy), and gray on sale at 30% off.   KJUS rarely has a sale at its website and even then it is more rare that they put any of the base colors on sale.   The place is legit.  They have stores in San Antonio, Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth.  I've purchased from them before and never had any issues.   Just put Saint Bernard in Google and it will take you to the correct website.

They have several of the KJUS products on sale right now if you're interested in anything else.

To the original OP, KJUS is not something you would probably want if you are looking for longer length.   It's more of along the lines of the shorter European styles.

7 hours ago, Ruleschamp said:

If you want to try a KJUS Radiation vest, now is a good time to do it.   Saint Bernard has the base colors of black, atlantic blue (basically navy), and gray on sale at 30% off.   KJUS rarely has a sale at its website and even then it is more rare that they put any of the base colors on sale.   The place is legit.  They have stores in San Antonio, Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth.  I've purchased from them before and never had any issues.   Just put Saint Bernard in Google and it will take you to the correct website.

They have several of the KJUS products on sale right now if you're interested in anything else.

To the original OP, KJUS is not something you would probably want if you are looking for longer length.   It's more of along the lines of the shorter European styles.

I'm thinking about getting one of these, but the Euro sizing confuses me a little. I wear a size Large for most of my polos (unless they're a slimmer fit like H&B, then I size up to an XL), and the size chart on the website suggests a 52 in the KJUS. Does that sound about right?

On 2/1/2024 at 10:13 AM, ChrisATL said:

Holderness & Bourne - I'm tall (6'4") and their stuff fits so well (in L).  I usually have to go for "Tall" designations, but not with H&B.  Plus, they stand by their products - I had a small issue with a sweater once (my fault, not theirs), and they replaced it no questions asked.  

Yeah. I have a H&B Medium vest that I don't really wear because it's too long. I'm average height though. 

TSR2 8*, Diamana BG 60TX

TSR1 15*, Diamana BF 80TX

TSR1 20°, Atmos TS Blue HB 8x 
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil 110

JPX 923 Forged  5-P, DG120 X100
RTX6  50, 54, 58 MID (AMT White X100)
Odyssey Eleven S
Tour BX

2 hours ago, jcvandamme said:

I'm thinking about getting one of these, but the Euro sizing confuses me a little. I wear a size Large for most of my polos (unless they're a slimmer fit like H&B, then I size up to an XL), and the size chart on the website suggests a 52 in the KJUS. Does that sound about right?

I'm a Medium in Peter Millar, Under Armour, Rhoback, Polo, FJ Athletic pretty much everything other than Footjoy regular, where I have to go down to a small or swim in the fabric.  And the 50-M fits me perfectly.   I encourage you to use the sizing tool on the KJUS US website where you enter in your dimensions.   It has never failed me.  It's been pretty spot on for both their rainwear as well as shirts and jackets/vests.    If you wear a Large in other things consistently, I'm guessing the KJUS website will recommend the 52 for you and also remember there is a substantial amount of stretch panels built into both the Radiation jacket and vest.

Edited to add:    On a side note, I've only had 1 thing that I had to return to Saint Bernard's over the years, and it was a pretty seamless process, just in case you order from them and don't like the product.

Edited by Ruleschamp

6 hours ago, Ruleschamp said:

I'm a Medium in Peter Millar, Under Armour, Rhoback, Polo, FJ Athletic pretty much everything other than Footjoy regular, where I have to go down to a small or swim in the fabric.  And the 50-M fits me perfectly.   I encourage you to use the sizing tool on the KJUS US website where you enter in your dimensions.   It has never failed me.  It's been pretty spot on for both their rainwear as well as shirts and jackets/vests.    If you wear a Large in other things consistently, I'm guessing the KJUS website will recommend the 52 for you and also remember there is a substantial amount of stretch panels built into both the Radiation jacket and vest.

Edited to add:    On a side note, I've only had 1 thing that I had to return to Saint Bernard's over the years, and it was a pretty seamless process, just in case you order from them and don't like the product.

I tried the fitting tool 2 different times with slightly different answers and got a 52 once and a 54 the other time. But I found a grey Radiation vest in a 54 on Sierra Trading Post's site on clearance for $59, so I figure it's worth a shot. If it's too big, they had a red in size 52 for the same price, so I figure I'll just make a return/exchange. Thanks for the tips.

• Thanks 1

Yes.  Those are the Radiation 1 vests.   Not a ton of difference in those and the Radiation 2, which is what you see at the KJUS website and what Saint Bernards has.     Biggest difference in the Radiation 1 and 2 in the steel gray color is that they "darkened" the stretch panels in the version 2.     And, obviously the price is MUCH lower for the 1's.   The actual amount of insulation is the same.    $59 is a steal!!!!   Sierra does a lot of clearance for KJUS, so you can usually find really good deals there from time to time.

I don't remember if you said you've worn KJUS before, but I should forewarn you if you've previously worn Under Armour, adidas, etc.  -- when you get the product it is not going to feel bulky.  Most of their stuff is very lightweight.  I was somewhat disappointed and fearful when I got my first piece because I've been used to bulky pieces adding warmth for years.   But when I put this on and played on a pretty cold morning the first time, my fears were proven wrong and I was shocked at how something this lightweight could be so warm.   

Edited by Ruleschamp

2 hours ago, Ruleschamp said:

Yes.  Those are the Radiation 1 vests.   Not a ton of difference in those and the Radiation 2, which is what you see at the KJUS website and what Saint Bernards has.     Biggest difference in the Radiation 1 and 2 in the steel gray color is that they "darkened" the stretch panels in the version 2.     And, obviously the price is MUCH lower for the 1's.   The actual amount of insulation is the same.    $59 is a steal!!!!   Sierra does a lot of clearance for KJUS, so you can usually find really good deals there from time to time.

I don't remember if you said you've worn KJUS before, but I should forewarn you if you've previously worn Under Armour, adidas, etc.  -- when you get the product it is not going to feel bulky.  Most of their stuff is very lightweight.  I was somewhat disappointed and fearful when I got my first piece because I've been used to bulky pieces adding warmth for years.   But when I put this on and played on a pretty cold morning the first time, my fears were proven wrong and I was shocked at how something this lightweight could be so warm.   

Dangit

you all got me again.

put me down for one too lol

Yadi for President