2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: StrackaLine "The Book" Yardage & Greens Guide + Digital All-Access Member Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

StrackaLineMembertesting.png.3ab43d4bcc119504be9dbe67ab06c988.png

GolfWRX members are extremely familiar with StrackaLine and their precision Green Reading and Yardage Books. StrackaLine's "The Book" has been used by the players on the PGA TOUR, LPGA, and at the NCAA level. We have once again teamed up with StrackaLine for another testing opportunity for our members. We are looking for five (5) testers to review their Green Reading and Yardage Book, plus their digital GPS and Make Putt Feature.

About StrackaLine's Green Reading and Yardage Books
StrackaLine's world renowned laser scanned greens guides have been helping golfers make more putts since 2007. Search 10,000+ courses available for greens guides and 36,000+ courses available for yardage books from across the world. Their USGA-compliant greens guides offer a level of detail and accuracy not available anywhere else for the most precise green reading. Yardage books include complete tee-to-green measurements for every hole. 

About StrackaLine's Digital GPS and Make Putt Feature
The ultimate tool for competitive players, StrackaLine’s interactive GPS and Make Putt feature will give you full knowledge of the course from tee-to-green before and during play. Testers will receive all-access for one year.

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions

1. City and State?

2. Handicap?

3. Search for your home course here.

4. What is your home course?

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game?

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

GolfWRX and @StrackaLine will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only. Members can head to strackaline.com an use code "GOLFWRX" for 20% off products.

• Like 1

1. City and State? San Leandro, CA

2. Handicap? 18

4. What is your home course? Monarch Bay - Tony Lema

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? I struggle with seeing some more subtle breaks, so having the green reading books would be a big help. Yardage book will help with avoiding hazards.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City and State? Loxahatchee FL

2. Handicap? 7.2

4. What is your home course? Wellington National Golf Club

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? Gives me valuable information to make better decisions. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

Rogue ST 3D 10.5 GD AD DI 6s

Paradym 3D 15* Kali white  70s

U65 20* 

4-P ZX7 Modus 120s

50.08F/54.14F/60.10S Sm6 KBS $-taper

Phantom X12.5

PROV1 

1. City and State? Salem, NH

2. Handicap? 7.5

4. What is your home course? Merrimack Valley Golf Club

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? Being able to have a leg up on knowing my distances for the blind shots will allows me to chase lower scores and trust that I have the right clubs in hand

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. Albuquerque, NM

2. 1.8
4. UNM Championship

5. Been using GolfLogix and would love to see how this compares. Strackaline looks better at a glance and I've heard good things.

6. Absolutely, have done multiple in depth reviews here in the past.

D - MyStealth+ 9* - Ventus Black 5X 

3w - Sim 14* - Diamana A'hina 60X

5w - M3 19* - Diamana B70X

4h - M1 21* - Kuro Kage Black 80X

5i-PW - P770-20 - DG 105VSS X100

50/55/60 - RTX Zipcore - DG Spinner

P - 2-ball Protype Black

Posted (edited)

1. City and State? Milwaukee WI

2. Handicap? 7.2

4. What is your home course? Brown Deer Park

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? I have the paper yardage and green book for my course as well as a couple courses I have played WSGA events with. I love it for planning new courses and especially for wedge approaches and green reading while off the green. Specifically  knowing where to try to land the shot. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course. 

Edited by chinaski

TSI3 9˚ AV White Raw 65X 

TSR2 15˚ Black 1K 75

Apex UW 19˚ RDX 80

T-150 4-PW - PX 6.0

RTX Zipcore Raw 48M/54M/60L 

Byron Morgan 029x PROTO-Carbon/2022 BB-1F

Pro V1X 

1. City and State? Tampa, FL 

2. Handicap? +3 

4. What is your home course? Buckhorn Springs G&CC, Valrico, FL 

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? Having caddied on the LPGA tour for 6 years I have experience with every yardage and green book product under the sun. Playing in competiative amatuer events often without practice rounds having an accurate, detailed yardage books are a very helpful tool for my best rounds. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes 

1. City and State? Gainesville, VA 

2. Handicap? 7.1 

4. What is your home course? RTJGC  

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? Several holes have been changed/renovated since the last thoroughly updated yardage book has been made available.  I'd like to see what these books have and to compare the green reading charts with my local knowledge of the greens.   

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes 

Srixon Zx5 MKII 9.5* Lin-Q Gunmetal 6

Callaway Paradym HL (set to 15.5*) Speeder Evolution V 661

Tour Edge Exotics E722 18* Ventus Blue 6

Cobra King Tec 4 Utility MMT 80
PXG 0311P Gen2 5-PW MMT 80

Ping Glide 4.0 50* SS, 54* WS KBS Tour
Callaway MD PM Grind Raw 58* KBS Tour
Toulon Garage Le Mans 
Titleist AVX/ProVI

1. City and State? San Antonio, TX

2. Handicap? +2.5

4. What is your home course? Oak Hills Country Club

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? I own the greens book, but would be interested in adding the yardage and new digital features.  I rely on the StrackaLine greens book already at my club and tournaments at other courses, and it would be great to try the update.

Ping G425 LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Callaway UW 19* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 8X

Ping i230 4-P / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 120 X100

Titleist SM10 50.08F / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping PLD Custom Prime Tyne S / BGT Stability Tour Black

Titleist ProV1

1. Lakeland, FL

2. 10.3

3. Search Done

4. Cleveland Heights (27 holes)

5. I'd love to try the StrackaLine Yardage and Greens book.   Our greens were built in 1925 and have very subtle breaks.   The greens book would be great for seeing which direction the green actually breaks that you can't see.  As for yardage it would allow me to determine whether or not Driver is actually needed on some of our holes to stay away from trouble and still have a reasonable approach distance.

6. Absolutely ( I play 3 days a week)  

1. City and State? Elburn, IL

2. Handicap? 18

3. Search for your home course. Found it!

4. What is your home course? Hughes Creek Golf Club

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? Reading greens has always been an issue. I'm interesting in the digital make putt feature to aid in putting

1. City and State? Stockton CA

2. Handicap? 12

3. Search for your home course here.

4. What is your home course? Micke Grove Golf Links

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? I have never used a yardage book or any green reading technology. This would be a totally new experience that could help me get to single digit handicap. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City and State? Fairfield, CA

2. Handicap? 18

4. What is your home course? Rancho Solano Golf Course

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? I currently use a golf GPS app to show distances but it tells me nothing about where the best place to hit/miss in order to set myself up for a good putt or at least make it an easier up and down. The yardage book and digital GPS/Make Putt feature sounds like something that can definitely save me a few strokes if i can hit my approach shots properly

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course!

1. City and State? Buffalo, NY

2. Handicap? 11.9

4. What is your home course? Seneca Hickory Stick

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? With terrible depth perception, I have a hard time reading greens. The green maps in some of the carts help, but a pocket sized green book would help tremendously.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yep

Ping G400 Max 10.5, Ventus Blue 6S

TM Stealth 3 wood, Tour AD DI 7X

Callaway UW 21, Project X HZRDUS RDX Black

Mizuno CLK 25 Hybrid, Ventus Blue HB 10-X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 4-PW, AMT White X100

Ping Glide 3 56 Eye2

Cleveland RTX-4 60.03

Seemore PCB

1. City and State?  Spokane, WA

2. Handicap? 5.6

4. What is your home course? The Creek at Qualchan

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game?

I have the most difficult time reading greens but using Aimpoint helped a bit.  A friend let me look at a Strackaline book once and I saw the slope grading and I was immediately intrigued by the concept.  The yardage book would certainly help me not just grab driver on every tee and instead allow me to play to my preferred approach yardage.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  I would most certainly provide my written feedback with photos and updates.

1. City and State? Sarver Pa

2. Handicap? 2.7

4. What is your home course? River Forrest Country Club

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? It will give me better details on playing shots, from tee to green. Around the green it will be even better for my game

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

Posted (edited)

1. City and State? St. Louis, MO

2. Handicap? 6.5

4. What is your home course? Caddy at Bellerive 

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? I am a Caddy at Bellerive, trying to improve upon the golf experience for the members and guests that I accompany with more precise green reads and approach shots. 

Edited by Denamart

1. City and State? Cave Creek, Arizona

2. Handicap? 23

3. Search for your home course here. 

4. What is your home course? Dove Valley Ranch

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? I can elevate my golf game with StrackaLine's comprehensive tools. The Yardage Book provides detailed shot information, helping me make informed decisions and avoid hazards. The Green Reading Books give me confidence on challenging greens with slope grading and subtle break identification. The Make Putt feature assists with putt visualization and execution, refining my strategy and improving my overall performance.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES!

1. Hampstead, NC

2. 9.9

3. found

4. Porters Neck Plantation and Country Club,  Wilmington, NC

5. I believe the Stakaline green reading and yardage book will help my game tremendously. Especially the green reading which I am not very good at right now. 
6. I definitely will write reviews and follow ups with great pictures. 

1. City and State? - Lima, Ohio

2. Handicap? - 5.5 

3. Search for your home course here. - 

4. What is your home course? - Inverness Club, Toledo, Ohio

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? - It would be awesome to have all of the information I have and it would allow me to understand the course (and the greens more specifically) better! 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Yes, absolutely!

Posted (edited)

1. City and State?  Wilmington, DE

2. Handicap?  13

4. What is your home course?  Rock Manor Golf Course Wilmington DE

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game?  This tool would be fantastic to confirm/calibrate the slopes that I see as well as help in the areas where sometimes I find I second guess my initial reads.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

Edited by DE-ILLINI

Driver: Cobra Aerojet
5W: Ping G430
3H & 4H: Ping G410
5H:  Ping G
6 - GW: Ping G25

54*: Ping Glide 4.0
58*: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Full Bounce
Putter: Odyssey Tri Hot Double Wide CH Putter

Grips:  Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

Ball:  Titleist ProV1, Maxfli Tour, Taylormade TP5, PXG

1. City and State? Pittsburgh, PA

2. Handicap? 10.1

4. What is your home course? Birdsfoot GC

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? Helpful to have a general idea of what a green does before reading putts; helpful to know elevation impacts on approaches and course management (where to miss, etc.).

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes.

1. City and State? Stone Mountain, Ga

2. Handicap? 15

4. What is your home course? Stone Mountain golf club

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? By being able to see the slope and how the fairways run will let you know the best position to drive and to approach the greens. Hopefully with this knowledge you can save a few strokes off your game.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes. 

1. City and State? Austin, TX

2. Handicap? +2.3

4. What is your home course? Spanish Oaks GC

- yardage books are what I collect when I travel. I’ve found things I like about many different ones. I’d like to see how this latest digital feature and make putt can help my game especially in tournaments.  

1. Tulsa, Oklahoma

2. Handicap index is 6.1

3. Search for your home course here.  I searched and found Southern Hills Country Club.

4. "Home" course is Southern Hills Country Club

5. I'm a sr. caddie at SHCC and a StrackaLine Books would help me do a better job reading the "Maxwell rolls" on our greens and hopefully earn better tips. 

6. Wiling and able to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos of me at SHCC, and future updates.

I'd love to finally give this a try.   My home course greens topography hasn't been available in the past, only yardages,  so it never really interested me a lot.   But it is available now for greens as well as yardages.

1. City and State? Manti, UT

2. Handicap? 8

4. What is your home course?  Palisade State Park, Utah

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? I struggle with seeing certain breaks, so having the green reading books has always peaked my interest. Yardages  will help with being smarter off the tee.  I shouldn't always just hit driver, but I do...

Callaway Epic Max LS
Callaway Epic Speed Fairway
Callaway X Forged 21* UT
Callaway Apex 21, 5-AW
Callaway MD4, 52, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron, Squareback 2

1. City and State? jonesboro, ar

2. Handicap?3

4. What is your home course? Ridgepointe country club

5. How can the StrackaLine Green Reading and Yardage Books, plus the digital GPS and Make Putt feature help your game? knowing the breaks on greens is a necessity not only for short putts but for long lag putts and 3 putt avoidance. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? for sure

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60