MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

DB MACHINE

I first met Dwight Nevil when a close friend of mine picked up his Machine putter a year, maybe two years ago. After some small talk, Dwight took one good look at me told me I was about 5'11" (spot on) around 225lbs (spot on) and said my main issue is probably judging the speed and told me I probably needed something 34.5 - 35" 375gr. and about 71* of loft. I was amazed, I told him then I'd be back so he could build me that putter.

About two months ago I called Dwight and got fit. Dwight set me up on the SAM Lab with my current gamer, and analyzed the data. Then he put a few different putters in my hands. After settling on a head style and offset, he toyed with the weight some and I started dropping putt after putt.

I went back to watch him assemble the putter a few weeks later. The entire process was amazing! I was so wrapped up in watching him build the putter I forgot to ask the exact specs of what he build for me. I'm almost positive he was spot on with his visual assessment a few years earlier. I cant say I left with exactly what I wanted because I wanted two or 3 different putters. What I left with was something that fit me perfectly, matched my new Srixon irons with flat black shafts perfectly, and paid tribute to a good friend of mine that past away recently.

I played my 1st round with my Machine and after a 3-putt on the 1st hole it was 2s and 1s after that! I don't think I will ever putt with anything other than a Machine!

[attachment=1134296:CIMG0138.JPG]

[attachment=1134300:CIMG0143.JPG]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone has had a great week so far :) Wanted to share some pics of a Custom MACHINE that was just completed and shipped to a customer :)

This MACHINE features a 303 Stainless 5.0 M2A Converter Head with a 303 Stainless Heavy Fat Back Flange and a Double Bend Shaft. The Medallion is a Alloy Medallion that was given a Red Anodized Finish.

The sightlines are spaced 1 ball width apart and paintfilled to match both the Medallion and the Sight Dot on the topline :)

This one was ordered to be a Heavy Putter. The Specs are:

385 gram head weight

F-1 swing weight

34.75”

Enjoy :)

-Chris

MP_M2A_CCD_J_Mactal_7c.jpg

MP_M2A_CCD_J_Mactal_7f.jpg

MP_M2A_CCD_J_Mactal_7ad.jpg

Hey Choeps - quick question - did the reverse arch grip come in a mid size?

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

[quote name='Thaddy' timestamp='1335539200' post='4800214']
Chris, got any pictures of the head covers you guys are offering now? Can't wait to see what gets delivered next week :)
[/quote]

Let me check on my other laptop :) I think I might. If not, I know I have some uploaded to my photobucket that I can pull down :)

I'm going to be posting some pics of Something Sweet that is getting delivered next week :)

Thanks

-Chris

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is had a great week this week :) We've almost made it to the weekend!!

I wanted to share some pics of another Custom MACHINE that was just completed and is now enroute to it's new owner :)

This is a Custom 5.0 MACHINE M1A Adjuster with a 1018 Carbon Head and a 1018 Carbon Shaft Over Modular Center Shaft Hosel. The Head and Neck were finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish :) The Medallion is an Alloy Medallion.

Enjoy!!

-Chris

[attachment=1138584:MP_M1AF_M_Lonsdorf_12c.jpg]

[attachment=1138588:MP_M1AF_M_Lonsdorf_12f.jpg]

[attachment=1138590:MP_M1AF_M_Lonsdorf_12s.jpg]

[attachment=1138586:MP_M1AF_M_Lonsdorf_12ch.jpg

[attachment=1138592:MP_M1AF_M_Lonsdorf_12ad.jpg]

Looks great from every angle except at address where you can see the full reflection of the Medallion in the cavity.

[size=3]Vapor Speed Driver
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 13* FW[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 15* FW[/size]
[size=3]Cobra King Pro Forged Black CB/MB 4-PW[/size]
[size=3]Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52/9, [/size][size=3]56/10, [/size][size=3]60/9[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade TP Collection Berwick
[size=3]BOOM![/size]

[quote name='choeppner' timestamp='1335550466' post='4801488']
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is had a great week this week :) We've almost made it to the weekend!!

I wanted to share some pics of another Custom MACHINE that was just completed and is now enroute to it's new owner :)

This is a Custom 5.0 MACHINE M1A Adjuster with a 1018 Carbon Head and a 1018 Carbon Shaft Over Modular Center Shaft Hosel. The Head and Neck were finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish :) The Medallion is an Alloy Medallion.

Enjoy!!

-Chris

[/quote]

Purty! Modular center shaft should get Mark's attention.

[quote name='B-Man' timestamp='1335553173' post='4801790']
Looks great from every angle except at address where you can see the full reflection of the Medallion in the cavity.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's my putter I ordered awhile back. I don't know if the medallion will reflect like that in the sun or not. I guess I'll have to wait and see if I need to swap it out. Sure is pretty though.

It's so cool when the owner of a major company personally sends you emails, pictures and is positively genuinely concerned that I am happy with my putter. I want to thank Dave and Chris for the amazing experience. You guys work so hard. I appreciate everything you've done and Machine putters are the absolute best.

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]10.5* PING G30 Tour 65S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]15* TM RBZ Matrix Ozik 7S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]18.5* TM RBZ Tour Matrix Ozik 7S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]21.5* Bio Cell Hybrid[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]5-AW Srixon z545 C-Taper Lite S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]PING Glide 54*SS, 58*TS[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]Taylormade DLL+ 36"[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='BuckyBadger' timestamp='1335556530' post='4802078']
[quote name='B-Man' timestamp='1335553173' post='4801790']
[/quote]

Yeah, that's my putter I ordered awhile back. I don't know if the medallion will reflect like that in the sun or not. I guess I'll have to wait and see if I need to swap it out. Sure is pretty though.

It's so cool when the owner of a major company personally sends you emails, pictures and is positively genuinely concerned that I am happy with my putter. I want to thank Dave and Chris for the amazing experience. You guys work so hard. I appreciate everything you've done and Machine putters are the absolute best.
[/quote]

I'm hearing you there. I've got one on the way with the same finish and was tossing up what to do with that medallion. Might have to play around with some ideas there. Yeah gotta love it when the President of the company is involved directly, including making your putter the subject of an April Fools joke at your expense. But I'm not naming any names!

[size=3]Vapor Speed Driver
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 13* FW[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 15* FW[/size]
[size=3]Cobra King Pro Forged Black CB/MB 4-PW[/size]
[size=3]Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52/9, [/size][size=3]56/10, [/size][size=3]60/9[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade TP Collection Berwick
[size=3]BOOM![/size]

[quote name='BuckyBadger' timestamp='1335556530' post='4802078']

[/quote]

Thanks Matthew!

In regards to the medallion reflection, I don't think it will be a problem in the daylight, as it resulted from a fill light I used in the studio that was almost directly off to the side. So maybe at sunrise or sunset... Seriously, that is one of the nice things about the Logo Medallion, as it can be changed with two small Torx screws. I'll be happy to send you one with Morning Dew, or Black Ano, or other material of finish if it presents any problems or distractions whatsoever.

Thanks again for all your patience and support! I hope you really enjoy the putter and make all the putts you look at! :)

[quote name='B-Man' timestamp='1335560537' post='4802350']

I'm hearing you there. I've got one on the way with the same finish and was tossing up what to do with that medallion. Might have to play around with some ideas there. Yeah gotta love it when the President of the company is involved directly, including making your putter the subject of an April Fools joke at your expense. But I'm not naming any names!
[/quote]

Hey Mate!!

Did someone really pull a prank on you? Must have been someone sneaking on my computer when I was away from my desk (anyone remember that one?!). lol.

Photos coming via email Rich. The REAL thing! I didn't even have to flip them in photoshop or take them in front of a mirror! - promise! :)

Thanks for your patience and support too!

Thanks for all the great comments everyone.

-Dave

[quote name='grantc' timestamp='1335554007' post='4801862']
[quote name='choeppner' timestamp='1335550466' post='4801488']
Hey Guys,

Enjoy!!

-Chris

[/quote]

Purty! Modular center shaft should get Mark's attention.
[/quote]

:man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love:

[size="3"]Matt, I must say you have impeccable taste!![/size]

Hey Guys,

We made it thru another week! I wanted to share some completed pics of a MACHINE that just shipped to it's new owner :)

This is a 5.0 MACHINE M2A Converter with a 1018 Carbon Head finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish, a Alloy Boat Back Flange finished in a Black Anodized Finish and a Alloy Hand Bent Hosel that was also finished in a Black Anodized Finish.

We installed custom Tungsten Rods into the head as you can see in the exploded pic to get to the customers desired head weight :)

I hope the owner doesn't mind, but I am nicknaming this one the Black Beauty. LOL

Looking forward to hearing yalls thoughts :)

Thanks

-Chris

MP_M2A_J_Bauer_WIP_11c_exp.jpg

MP_M2A_J_Bauer_WIP_12c2.jpg

MP_M2A_J_Bauer_WIP_12c.jpg

MP_M2A_J_Bauer_WIP_12ad.jpg

I'm not seeing this flange in your pricing sheet on the site. Just had a fitting done and found out that a rounded rear flange greatly improves my aiming. A mallet is recommended, but it just doesn't give me confidence, so a blade with an extended, or better yet rounded rear flanged seems to be a great compromise. Just wondering about the price point for the Boat flange here.

[quote name='PedronNiall' timestamp='1335725847' post='4810700']

I'm not seeing this flange in your pricing sheet on the site. Just had a fitting done and found out that a rounded rear flange greatly improves my aiming. A mallet is recommended, but it just doesn't give me confidence, so a blade with an extended, or better yet rounded rear flanged seems to be a great compromise. Just wondering about the price point for the Boat flange here.
[/quote]

You may want to reach out to Chris, he can provide you with that information if it's not on the website.

[quote name='PedronNiall' timestamp='1335725847' post='4810700']
[/quote]
Hello,

We are currently updating our price list, but I can send you the pricing for this if you would like. We ask everyone to contact us for pricing on a MACHINE until we get the new price list posted.

Thanks

-Chris

[quote name='Undaunted' timestamp='1335743354' post='4811766']
Just the sheer amount of replies & views in this thread is astonishing!
[/quote]
Thanks Matt :) One of the longest running and most replied to thread on WRX :)

[quote name='Thaddy' timestamp='1335749249' post='4812480']
You may want to reach out to Chris, he can provide you with that information if it's not on the website.
[/quote]
Thanks Zack :)

-Chris

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great Monday :) I wanted to share pics of a Custom MACHINE that was completed and is enroute to it's new owner :)

This MACHINE Features a 5.0 M1A Fixer milled from 1018 Carbon with a Retro 3.0 Style Cavity and a 1018 Carbon Half Offset Dot Pill Cut Plumber Neck :) The Head and Neck have been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish. This MACHINE Also features Dual Pill Cuts on the sole and the Face Milling is our new 32 Pitch Thread Milled Grooves :)

Enjoy :)

-Chris

MP_M1AF_Z_Dorman_16c.jpg

MP_M1AF_Z_Dorman_16ad.jpg

MP_M1AF_Z_Dorman_16fhad.jpg

MP_M1AF_Z_Dorman_16f.jpg

MP_M1AF_Z_Dorman_16h_sw.jpg

MP_M1AF_Z_Dorman_16s.jpg

^ That one just got a delivered a little bit ago. [b]UNREAL![/b] Pictures don't come close to showing off just how perfect each angle and area is milled. It's incredible the attention to detail Dave puts into these putters. The specifications are dead on, and it all results in an incredible putter that honestly could cost four times as much. Dave and Chris, you guys have out-done yourselves again :)

Just look at that face milling! Signed by the man himself too :)
[attachment=1143352:004.JPG]

[attachment=1143354:010.JPG]