2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Girl Golfer TaylorMade M2 P790 , Spider Webs , & Autism

[color=#800080]I only really watched the Naslund era of hockey. I saw Pavel Bure play for the Rangers (have two of those jerseys). I think Markus Naslund was pretty underrated because he played in the far west of Canada. That West Coast Express line was just so good it was a shame they hads Dan Cloutier and other goalies or they probably have a Stanley Cup win. Especially after finally beating Colorado for the division title after so long beings behinds them.[/color]

[color=#800080]To me , Henrik ands Daniel Sedin are the most exciting to ever play for thems. They do things effortlessly. They take a lot of abuse on the ice ands by others calling them *soft.* I never knew soft meant playing against the top shut down line every night , ands taking shots from the top defensive pairing all game long.[/color]

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1395191934' post='8901219'] [color=#800080]Here are a few designs for my future clubs. Ands my Callaway FT tour i wanted to finish the theme to. Also my hockey jersey collection.[/color] [color=#800080][attachment=2127591:IMAG0449.jpg][/color] [color=#800080][attachment=2127605:IMAG0450.jpg][/color] [color=#800080][attachment=2127593:IMAG0451.jpg][/color] [color=#800080][attachment=2127607:Yes2.jpg][/color] [color=#800080][attachment=2127611:Yes.jpg][/color] [color=#800080][attachment=2127595:Aliens.jpg][/color] [color=#800080][attachment=2127609:IMAG0209.jpg][/color] [/quote]

Where did you make these custom shaft wraps at? I've been looking to get either a carbon fiber or a white carbon fiber wrap. You have some incredible clubs by the way, one of my favorite sets that I've seen here in a long while!

Taylormade Stealth+
Titleist TSi2 5W
PXG 0317x 22°
PXG Gen3 0311P 4i

PXG Gen4 0311T 5i-Gw
JP Golf Premier Wedge 54° & 58°
Kari Lajosi Damascus LP808

[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1395618317' post='8934221']
[quote name='Forged4ever1' timestamp='1395587420' post='8930841']
[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1395196093' post='8901807']
[color=#800080]It is abouts 105 jerseys ands about 60 are player jerseys. I haves likes six Markus Naslund jerseys ands probably six Pavel Bure jerseys , so nots all 60 are different. If i ever makes some money doing golf something , i plan on buying more ands collecting hockey cards / McFarlanes agains. It just gots too expensive. Me ands my dad used to sell cards at Sports Cards shows. I sold Wrestling , ands we sold hockey mostly.[/color]

[color=#800080]I likes aliens because of the X-Files. I have the poster on my wall.[/color]
[/quote]Incredible jersey collection, Saweeet shafts, and while I did not collect the cards, my former close Friend, roommate/teammate Brian Pillman, when he was finished in the NFL/CFL(This is where he met the Hart family and became involved in their wrestling school), he went on to much bigger fame in the WWE as "Flyin Brian" and Steve Austin's tag team partner when they got the belt.

He left us much too soon. RIP Bro!

Anyway, are you still into Pro Wrestling?

I still watch it occasionally though not like I did when Brian was active.

Like You, John Cena is my favorite wrestler.

Have a great week Sammy :)

Fairways & Greens My Friend,
Richard
[/quote]

[color=#800080]I knew a guy who was really into the wrestling ands all the backstage gossip stuffs. Like how hard it is to gets the Undertaker to come sign Autographs. It was so much money it mades it clear they do nots want him out there. He has had Shawn Michaels , Bret Hart , etc. I have a lot of Autographs from likes Paul Bearer , Hulk Hogan , Cena , ands others. One of my favourites is the fake apple with Carlito's autograph. It is *cool.*[/color]

[color=#800080]I actually likes Chris Jericho & Stone Cold most , i just thinks John Cena *gets it* with how he interacts with fans. I liked the Attitude era ands the NWO vs. WCW stuffs. I like Abyss , but TNA is so blah. They have good talents though. Yes , still into it. I wish they woulds have more story lines ands backstage antics likes before though. Likes Stone Cold using all those vehicles ands using a bear trap on DX. It was likes must watch tv in that era.[/color]
[/quote]Yep, I really liked the Attutude Era and the older WWE(WWF) and older WCW when Ric Flair was there cuz of the story lines. I had a few beers with Steve Austin when he and Brian were Tag Team Champs, and they were in town, and he's a good Dude. Laid back and he was great with the fans cuz I took em to a shot and beer bar after the show so they could relax and the regulars wouldn't be all over them. He threw darts and autographed whatever anyone asked, And one lady asked him to autograph her chest, though he laughed and signed above her shirt, lol, and her husband/BF was there, lol.

That Apple is a really cool memorabilia!! Yea, my two faves are Cena and Jericho. They "get it."

While they played Brian's "fued" up with Austin in later years as "real life" feelings, and Brian did say that early on he felt that Austin had "deserted" him when McMahon chose to push Austin for the Championship Belt, Brian got over it, and besides, it never got real life nasty, though it made for a great story line. Far from a "loose cannon," Brian was one of the greatest teammates that I ever played with, he was a considerate and caring friend, never failing to call prior to hitting town, and he had the heart of a lion.

RIP Bro!

Since Brian passed away, I don't follow it like I used to though I do still catch RAW, lol.

Have a nice Week Sammy :)

My Best,
Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, did you see that Stone Cold's gonna be participating in Wrestlemania?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2017092-stone-cold-steve-austin-confirms-his-wrestlemania-xxx-appearance

They didn't disclose in what capacity, and I just don't see him wrestling, though I'd love to see him jump in and clock someone, lol!!

Boy, do I have to grow up!! :)

Have a great week-end!

Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

[color=#800080]When that glass breaking sounds , it will be pretty louds there. I actually woulds like to see him cost Cena his match. Bray Wyatt is a awesome character for IRS's son. Given that Cena is booed too , the fans woulds cheer that. It woulds be a great feud , but he cannot really wrestle now. That or drive a milk truck down with Kurt Angle coming back. [/color]

[color=#800080]I coulds see him doing something to Triple H. He woulds make a good announcer i thinks.[/color]

Yesssssss!

Daniel Bryan took it to Triple H!

Let's see how he finishes the night off-

Later Ed: 04/06/14, 10:59pm- Well, Bryan took it to Batista, by submission, Cena won and Brock stopped The Undertaker!

Good evening :)

Richard

[color=#800080]That was a awful wrestlemania to me. To what end do they nots have the Undertaker retire undefeated. It makes no sense at all. Also how Stone Cold ands Hulk ands the Rock barely were parts of it. For being thirty years , they did nothing. It was nice to see Daniel Bryan win ands the Cena / Bray Wyatt match i thinks was the best of the night. They needs to figure outs what to do with Bootista now. He is hated by the fans.[/color]

[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1396848453' post='9036529']
[color=#800080]That was a awful wrestlemania to me. To what end do they nots have the Undertaker retire undefeated. It makes no sense at all. Also how Stone Cold ands Hulk ands the Rock barely were parts of it. For being thirty years , they did nothing. It was nice to see Daniel Bryan win ands the Cena / Bray Wyatt match i thinks was the best of the night. They needs to figure outs what to do with Bootista now. He is hated by the fans.[/color]
[/quote]I agree, and this was the worst one I've seen in years. I was happy because Bryan and Cena are my top two, though it was disappointing how little Austin and The Rock did.

It was flat and I'm curious to see what the reviews are-

Ah well, back to Raw, lol

Richard

Well, contrary to the prior social media announcements, apparently the Stinger hasn't signed that WWE contract! I hope that he does and that'd be great if he could get in the ring amother time or two, but he's 54yo and his body has taken a beating, staged or not.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcSc9

Also, I'm so glad that Warrior got to accept his HOF induction before his sudden, tragic death. I know that he pre-dates you, however he was a monster and while he was far from the best technical wrestler, he took a back seat to no one, including The Hulk and Andre, as an entertainer, back in the day.

He was a worthy Champion and HOFer-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2022449-former-wwe-star-ultimate-warrior-passes-away-at-age-54

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcSn7

Hope that you're playing well :)

Have a great week

Richard

[quote name='Forged4ever1' timestamp='1397407237' post='9079891']
Well, contrary to the prior social media announcements, apparently the Stinger hasn't signed that WWE contract! I hope that he does and that'd be great if he could get in the ring amother time or two, but he's 54yo and his body has taken a beating, staged or not.

[url="http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcSc9"]http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcSc9[/url]

Also, I'm so glad that Warrior got to accept his HOF induction before his sudden, tragic death. I know that he pre-dates you, however he was a monster and while he was far from the best technical wrestler, he took a back seat to no one, including The Hulk and Andre, back in the day.

He was a worthy Champion and HOFer-

[url="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2022449-former-wwe-star-ultimate-warrior-passes-away-at-age-54"]http://bleacherrepor...-away-at-age-54[/url]

Hope that you're playing well :)

Have a great week

Richard
[/quote]

So sad to read of the death of the Ultimate Warrior. He was one of my favourite 'personalities' when I followed WWF/WWE in my younger years.

The last WrestleMania I watched in 1999 featured the death of Owen Heart. A sad day for wrestling.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

[color=#800080]I haves watched all the old pay per views. The Hogan , ultimate warrior match was awesome stuffs. Even when Sgt. Slaughter screwed him at the royal rumble i thinks. His cage match with Rick rude even was good. The wrestlers these days can barely put on a match. Only the top guys. Although with more Paul heyman and HHH presence , Raw is getting better.[/color]

[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1398224927' post='9149009']
[color=#800080]My swing is probably already better thans last year. I just am still recoverings ands working on a little tweak.[/color]
[/quote]When are you going to be able to swing full go?

What's your spring/summer tourney schedule look like?

My best wishes with your recovery and your upcoming events :)

Richard

[quote name='Forged4ever1' timestamp='1398544793' post='9176677']
[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1398224927' post='9149009']
[color=#800080]My swing is probably already better thans last year. I just am still recoverings ands working on a little tweak.[/color]
[/quote]When are you going to be able to swing full go?

What's your spring/summer tourney schedule look like?

My best wishes with your recovery and your upcoming events :)

Richard
[/quote]

[color=#800080]It will be awhile before i can consistently hit every shots full. I am swinging hard , but cannots maintain for long as i tire quickly. However , i gots some seriously good numbers with some Taylormade irons ands i95 Aerotech stiff shafts in a fittings. I will leaves numbers out of it as it may cause this topic to go bad with accusations.[/color]

[color=#800080]I haves a US open local qualifier in May , then the US amateur , public links , etc qualifiers. Then it is state ands regional stuffs. I woulds like to try q school if I feels i coulds handle it mentally ands emotionally. I do nots have any expectations other then getting experiences. There is always next year if i wants to. I know i can golf , it is the other stuffs i may decide is too much for me.[/color]

[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1398571883' post='9179111']
[color=#800080] However , i gots some seriously good numbers with some Taylormade irons ands i95 Aerotech stiff shafts in a fittings. I will leaves numbers out of it as it may cause this topic to go bad with accusations.[/color]
[/quote]Sammy, if you want to post your numbers, please, post them, as I'm sure others could benefit from seing the performance potential of these shafts when fit correctly. Regarding this "topic to go bad with accusations," you have nothing to worry about, it will not go bad, trust me :)

If you'd like to post them, post em :)

Regarding your schedule, that's fantastic, and it looks like you're going to have a full plate!

I can tell by reading your posts(and in speaking to an Asst. who was at one of you events) that you have a tremendous physical game and you play your best when you focus and go into your "own world," not letting outside occurances or people distract you or get you upset. That is how people will try to get you off your game, by trying to get into "your world." Do not let them. It's you, your ball, and the course.

When you focus and play your game, the way you know how to play it, you will ALWAYS have a chance at victory.

That's all that you can ask for, and there are very few others that will step onto a tee with you that can say that.

At your level, the game is mental, and you have a machine like physical game, which very few Players, male or female, have. The only way for you to falter is if YOU ALLOW someone to get into your "world," and you're no different than any Plus Player. If you focus, and stay in your "world," and keep ALL others out, you'll dominate. If not, it will be a roller coaster ride. I've seen from your posts all over the board, you're a bright, confident, talented individual.

YOU control who may enter your world, both on the course and off :)

On the golf course, It's just you, and your caddie, if you ever use one, your ball, and the next shot.

You're at the door Buddy-

Kick it in!!

Have a great week and continued success :)

Richard

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1398609292' post='9180333']
[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1398571883' post='9179111']
[color=#800080]However , i gots some seriously good numbers with some Taylormade irons ands i95 Aerotech stiff shafts in a fittings. I will leaves numbers out of it as it may cause this topic to go bad with accusations.[/color]
[/quote]Sammy, if you want to post your numbers, please, post them, as I'm sure others could benefit from seing the performance potential of these shafts when fit correctly. R[b]egarding this "topic to go bad with accusations," you have nothing to worry about, it will not go bad, trust me :)[/b]

If you'd like to post them, post em :)

You're at the door Buddy-

Kick it in!!

Have a great week and continued success :)

Richard
[/quote]

+1. You have enough fans (your thread is 13 pages!!) that I don't think anyone will let the trolls in.

Richard - I could use you for a motivational speech each Monday morning before I go to work. You got me jacked!!!

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

[quote name='MaxPower328' timestamp='1373322735' post='7412120']
The hand painting of your shafts is probably one of the most impressive things I have seen on the site. Congrats on the success.
[/quote]

It is really cool, but the shafts def are not hand painted lol. It's def some kind of wrap that she had put on all the shafts

[quote name='Boydr12' timestamp='1398707309' post='9188103']
The hand painting of your shafts is probably one of the most impressive things I have seen on the site. Congrats on the success.
[/quote]

It is really cool, but the shafts def are not hand painted lol. It's def some kind of wrap that she had put on all the shafts
[/quote]I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are younger and as sometimes happens, we say or write things, that while they may be factually correct, they would be better said another way or even better, not said at all, such as would have been the case here, regarding the shafts. While you are correct, the fact that approximately 10+ pages, hundreds of posts and 10 months passed, and hundreds of members have read through Sammy's thread and have seen fit not to point this fact out should tell you something. In addition, Sammy pointed this out in another post when asked.

No, we did not miss that. In the greater scheme of things, whether the graphics are painted or decals is irrelevant.

And as you also correctly pointed out, "it is really cool."

And I noticed that you laughed(lol) at Max's statement about the hand painting of the shafts, and all that I will say, and maybe it got lost in the translation in this medium, however there is no need to "laugh" at someone, implying that they are ignorant, foolish or wrong, while you are right and in the know.

A mentor told me something when I was in high school, and I've remembered it ever since:

"The only person that people dislike more than a 'know it all,' is the individual who thinks that they 'know it all,' and feels compelled to tell others."

Bottom line, life is a lot easier and more pleasant for you and those that you encounter daily if you're neither of those individuals.

So in the grand scheme of things, this thread is about an amazing person, who has overcome incomprehensible odds, obstacles and tragedies, to put herself inside of the top .25% of every single person who picks up a golf club.

Even more impressive is that she has the courage to post and speak of her victories and defeats, hopes and fears, and how her experiences have shaped her, and that is really what you should take away from 13+ pages of this thread, not laughingly pointing out that you believe her graphics are decals rather than painted on.

And sometimes In life Boyd, if you know something that hasn't been pointed out by others, many others, please give them credit for knowing what you know, and seeing that it is kinder, more considerate and more appropriate to say nothing, and follow their lead.

Kindness is not a weakness my friend :)

And at the end of the day, you were also correct in that her shafts, along with her whole bag, and this thread, "is really cool."

Well Boyd, I wish you the very best, both on the course and off :)

Fairways & Greens,
Richard

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1398949357' post='9210091']
[quote name='Boydr12' timestamp='1398707309' post='9188103']
[/quote]

[/quote]I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are younger and as sometimes happens, we say or write things, that while they may be factually correct, they would be better said another way or even better, not said at all, such as would have been the case here, regarding the shafts. While you are probably correct, the fact that approximately 10+ pages, hundreds of posts and 10 months passed, and hundreds of members have read through Sammy's thread and have seen fit not to point this fact out should tell you something.

No, we did not miss that. In the greater scheme of things, whether the graphics are painted or decals is irrelevant.

And as you also correctly pointed out, "it is really cool."

And I noticed that you laughed(lol) at Max's statement about the hand painting of the shafts, and all that I will say, and maybe it got lost in the translation in this medium, however there is no need to "laugh" at someone, implying that they are ignorant, foolish or wrong, while you are right and in the know.

A mentor told me something when I was in high school, and I've remembered it ever since:

"The only person that people dislike more than a 'know it all,' is the individual who thinks that they 'know it all,' and feels compelled to tell others."

Bottom line, life is a lot easier and more pleasent for you and those that you encounter daily if you're neither of those individuals.

So in the grand scheme of things, this thread is about an amazing person, who has overcome incomprehensible odds, obstacles and tragedies, to put herself inside of the top .25% of every single person who picks up a golf club.

Even more impressive is that she has the courage to post and speak of her victories and defeats, hopes and fears, and how her experiences have shaped her, and that is really what you should take away from 13+ pages of this thread, not laughingly pointing out that you believe her graphics are decals rather than painted on.

And sometimes In life Boyd, if you know something that hasn't been pointed out by others, many others, please give them credit for knowing what you know, and seeing that it is kinder, more considerate and more appropriate to say nothing, and follow their lead.

Kindness is not a weakness my friend :)

And at the end of the day, you were also correct in that her shafts, along with her whole bag, and this thread, "is really cool."

Well Boyd, I wish you the very best, both on the course and off :)

Fairways & Greens,
Richard
[/quote]

+1

I have been following this thread for awhile, but could never get the swing video to work. Great swing. Good luck this year.

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style

[color=#800080]The swing was alright then. It is better now. I always hads issues of how to *set* the clubs. I hads to slow the shoulder turn to let my hands get in a position. Now i haves been working on some left arm rotation on the backswings. After ands before the surgery i woulds add a little *lift or cupping of the left wrist* because the swing felt too short , but it was nots. It was just a inefficient movement. Now i can speeds up my arms to the top ands i feel likes my old aggressive swing style is coming back. [/color]

[color=#800080]That video was a timid swing. Now I feel laid off ands my left hand feels like Dustin Johnson at the top , but it really is just a flat left wrist ands the right arm in that supportive *holding a tray* type position. I just haves to unlearn ands learn that when my backswings are done , they are done. Nothing else needs to move. Nothing too hards. My contacts are better thans most of last year already.[/color]

[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1398988738' post='9214379']
[color=#800080]The swing was alright then. It is better now. I always hads issues of how to *set* the clubs. I hads to slow the shoulder turn to let my hands get in a position. Now i haves been working on some left arm rotation on the backswings. After ands before the surgery i woulds add a little *lift or cupping of the left wrist* because the swing felt too short , but it was nots. It was just a inefficient movement. Now i can speeds up my arms to the top ands i feel likes my old aggressive swing style is coming back. [/color]

[color=#800080]That video was a timid swing. Now I feel laid off ands my left hand feels like Dustin Johnson at the top , but it really is just a flat left wrist ands the right arm in that supportive *holding a tray* type position. I just haves to unlearn ands learn that when my backswings are done , they are done. Nothing else needs to move. Nothing too hards. My contacts are better thans most of last year already.[/color]
[/quote]

Well thats cool. Sounds like you've been working hard and its paying off. Nothing better than stricking the ball as solid or even better than last year this early in the season.

Best of luck to you this year!

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style

• 3 weeks later...

The Very Best to You this week Sammy :)

Richard