Cobra King LTD pro cb/mb irons

1356789

Comments

  • dvdtdvdt Members Posts: 10,499 ✭✭
    These feel so soft. Great clubs

    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero
    Touredge CBX 119
    Callaway Apex 2019 combo
    Vokey SM7 54 and 60
    Bettinardi Queen B

  • MBBGMBBG Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭
    Tcann32 wrote:


    Just got my set in last week. Unfortunately won't be able to play them till I head to AL for a few days in Feb, but will be doing some numbers testing very soon, outside of hitting them at the golf shop.



    After the 30 min I spent hitting through the set when I got them, I have a little input but not much.



    1). I love the look of them. That's the entire reason I ordered them since no where had anything to demo for lefties, I just decided to bite the bullet.

    2). They feel good. I think they feel more solid than my Apex Pro's, which is probably due to the fact they are an MB and this was my first time hitting any sort of MB. A flushed shot feels like magic, but the nice part was that mis-hits weren't painfully punishing. I don't mean that in the sense of forgiveness, but I caught a few shots very thin and honestly, the sensation was easier to deal with than it was with my Apex Pro's even. That being said, you definitely know when you mishit one as well.

    3.) They seem to spin a good bit more than my prior, above mentioned set. I don't have an issue spinning the ball, but was surprised to see that I still got right around 6500 rpm on a couple shots that I caught slightly behind the ball (using a 7i), and the launch was still pretty dang good. That being said, it does worry me to some aspect that I will be getting a little too much spin/height. When I gave it a little extra with my old set which were shafted with TI X100's, I could definitely get a little too much height, and while the C-tapers are definitely lower launching shafts, I think the grooves in the heads on these offer quite a bit more bite than the AP pros as their grove design was there to do the opposite that I'm aware of.

    4). I haven't played C-tapers before. I decided to go in a stiff flex with them and can definitely see myself hard-stepping them in the future but we will see. According to the fitter I shouldn't really notice the difference between the 120g ctapers and the 130g of the x100's, and that it shouldn't affect my performance, but I also went with midsize grips, and I do notice the difference. Getting used to new heads, shafts, and a new grip size is leaving a lot to be decided for different aspects of the club build, but all that aside, the heads look, feel, and perform very nicely. They're a long ways off from being as forgiving as other club models, and that should be obvious, but slight miss hits weren't robbing me of 15 yards or anything of that nature. I found that a mis-hit towards the heel is punished very little, if at all, but moving out towards the toe is where I lost the yardage.



    The day I picked up my clubs was a blessing and a curse. I wasn't aware they would be coming in and was still in jeans and work boots when I went to get them and was alerted that I could hit them. While I wasn't in the most comfortable golfing attire, standing higher than usual in work boots, and had walked several miles on the site of the project I am working on, I was a bit worn out, and my swing was just not really all there that day. This gave me a preview off what an off day with them will be like, and it alerted me that I will be able to manage with them. I didn't find them to be any more difficult to hit than the ap pro's really. The swing is in slight hibernation so I am admittedly lacking a bit of speed currently, but I certainly can't find any reason that they won't perform just as well, or subjectively better. If my ball flight is lower with the shorter iron's, I'll be a happy guy.



    I will be spending some time with a track man tomorrow for an hour or two. I will do my best to get loose tonight and do what I can to bring a decent swing with me and hopefully be able to give some good numbers and comparisons for everyone. All I have to compare them to is my std distances with my old set for everyone, but it's enough for a high level overview.




    One thing I have noticed with going to larger grips is that they make the club feel lighter. I've noticed this several times on sets I have regripped or ordered with my normal SW then got them and they felt very light despite measuring perfectly to spec



    My theory is that the wider grip distributes the weight of the club across a larger area of your hand which results in less pressure and thus less sensation of heft. Similar to the way a snowshoe will keep you from sinking in powdery snow when otherwise you'd be waist deep.
    2016 TM TI M2 with Rogue 125 60 TS
    Ping G400 3W with stock Alta S
    RomaRo Type R 18* with Nunchuk .370
    Srixon U45 23* with Aerotech i95 S
    2013 ONOFF Forged with Modus 125 S
    Vokey Cold Forged 51/56*, PM Grind 60* Modus 125 Wedge
    Odyssey Works SaberTooth
    Tartan Ogio Recoil stand bag
  • Tcann32Tcann32 Members Posts: 3,527
    What's actually in the bag...
    Callaway Epic SZ-9.0-Aldila X-Torsion Green Mamba-70TX
    Callaway Epic SZ 15* - PX Handcrafted Yellow 75 6.5
    Callaway Apex UT 21* - C- taper S+
    Miura LH LTD Black Blades: 3-p w/ DG TI X7's.
    Cleveland RTX 3: 50-54 w. C-Taper S+
    Scratch 1018: 58 w/ C-Taper S+
    Piretti Potenza / Odyssey MX #7

    Others gamed on occasion:
    Callaway BBA (2014)
    Callaway 13 X Forged w/ AMT X100's (hard stepped once)
    Scratch Golf 51,55,58,59
    Wilson Staff Kirk Currie Milled
  • Tcann32 wrote:




    Looks good! How long did it take you? I would say to put your favorite colors in there or leave it blank. I for one like the big cobra being painted. I think it looks cool.
    I change too much to list it. Working on that...
  • LoveSick666LoveSick666 Members Posts: 965
    Just curious, but what did you use to remove the paint? I used acetone but it didnt work very well. Ended up scraping the paint out with a razor blade. Lol
  • Tcann32Tcann32 Members Posts: 3,527
    Just curious, but what did you use to remove the paint? I used acetone but it didnt work very well. Ended up scraping the paint out with a razor blade. Lol




    I used acetone and a toothpick. I ended up layering the acetone a couple times then started scraping with the toothpick.



    It honestly took a solid 30-40 min for just the one club.
    What's actually in the bag...
    Callaway Epic SZ-9.0-Aldila X-Torsion Green Mamba-70TX
    Callaway Epic SZ 15* - PX Handcrafted Yellow 75 6.5
    Callaway Apex UT 21* - C- taper S+
    Miura LH LTD Black Blades: 3-p w/ DG TI X7's.
    Cleveland RTX 3: 50-54 w. C-Taper S+
    Scratch 1018: 58 w/ C-Taper S+
    Piretti Potenza / Odyssey MX #7

    Others gamed on occasion:
    Callaway BBA (2014)
    Callaway 13 X Forged w/ AMT X100's (hard stepped once)
    Scratch Golf 51,55,58,59
    Wilson Staff Kirk Currie Milled
  • dvdtdvdt Members Posts: 10,499 ✭✭
    Tcann32 wrote:








    How did you remove the paint?

    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero
    Touredge CBX 119
    Callaway Apex 2019 combo
    Vokey SM7 54 and 60
    Bettinardi Queen B

  • Tcann32Tcann32 Members Posts: 3,527
    What's actually in the bag...
    Callaway Epic SZ-9.0-Aldila X-Torsion Green Mamba-70TX
    Callaway Epic SZ 15* - PX Handcrafted Yellow 75 6.5
    Callaway Apex UT 21* - C- taper S+
    Miura LH LTD Black Blades: 3-p w/ DG TI X7's.
    Cleveland RTX 3: 50-54 w. C-Taper S+
    Scratch 1018: 58 w/ C-Taper S+
    Piretti Potenza / Odyssey MX #7

    Others gamed on occasion:
    Callaway BBA (2014)
    Callaway 13 X Forged w/ AMT X100's (hard stepped once)
    Scratch Golf 51,55,58,59
    Wilson Staff Kirk Currie Milled
  • Tcann32Tcann32 Members Posts: 3,527
    What's actually in the bag...
    Callaway Epic SZ-9.0-Aldila X-Torsion Green Mamba-70TX
    Callaway Epic SZ 15* - PX Handcrafted Yellow 75 6.5
    Callaway Apex UT 21* - C- taper S+
    Miura LH LTD Black Blades: 3-p w/ DG TI X7's.
    Cleveland RTX 3: 50-54 w. C-Taper S+
    Scratch 1018: 58 w/ C-Taper S+
    Piretti Potenza / Odyssey MX #7

    Others gamed on occasion:
    Callaway BBA (2014)
    Callaway 13 X Forged w/ AMT X100's (hard stepped once)
    Scratch Golf 51,55,58,59
    Wilson Staff Kirk Currie Milled
  • Matt70Matt70 Members Posts: 307 ✭✭
    Tcann32 wrote:






    Nice looking clubs you have there. Good luck with them.
    Custom BB&FC, Don White, 2 step muscle backs.
    Don White Scratch SB1's, Star stamps.
    Don White, Ryan Moore's Scratch AR's.
    Miura MB-001's 3-PW.
    Golds Factory Blades 3-PW.
    James Ingles & Scott Readman handmade
    James Ingles handmade
    1/1 Kari Lajosi Damascus/TEL.
    1/1 Byron Morgan Damascus Bombora.
    Golds Factory Private Stock no.1.
    Cameron SCAD' 05, 2/18.
    Cameron Napa Grapes.
    Odyssey Dual Force 440.
    Bettinardi Kon Tikki.
  • Looks cool!
    I change too much to list it. Working on that...
  • MobMob Just Another Lefty Members Posts: 3,454 ✭✭
    tsur1 wrote:


    Great clubs, but so disappointed, because they are too player for me. The 7-GW MBs are too much for me (3 handicap, rely on length and short game). They look sooo good at address, I want to love them so bad...

    Shot a decent round, but just scrambled the whole day because I wasn't hitting it solid... And I know I'm not a great ball striker, and I was intimidated of missing... So more my problem than the clubs... Hit two great shots, with the 5 iron and 9 iron, and oh my, if I could hit it on the face consistently the size of a nickel, I would be in love...They will be on the BST tomorrow, someone will get a DEAL, I just talked with DD and they are on back order until mid January...




    Saw your signature, what do you think of the Cobra King LTD driver and 3 wood?
    Epic Flash Subzero with Tensei PO 60 stiff shaft vs. Cobra F9 Tour length with Tensei PW
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 degree with GD Tour AD IZ 75 stiff
    Callaway Rogue 2 and 4 hybrid with GD Tour AD IZ 85 stiff hybrid shaft
    TM P790 5-A with Fujikura Pro 95i shaft stiff tour spec
    Callaway Forged 56 degree wedge and PM19 62 degree wedge
    Spider X Navy Blue 35 inch with white racing stripe
  • LoveSick666LoveSick666 Members Posts: 965
    Yeah the paint they used is really stuck in there. Lol took awhile to scrape each one. I did lime green on mine as well to match my bag and push cart. Lol like it much better then the orange
  • The green is beautiful. Being a fellow lefty and nobody near me with a demo, I'm going to order a full CB set. I've never tried removing the paint fill and unfortunately I have 0 artistic ability. Wish there was somewhere I could take them and just pay someone to do it.
    Cobra L4V 9 Degree (Old Faithful)
    Callaway X2 Hot 15 Degree w/ Diamana Blueboard
    Ping I3 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey SM5 Wedges 54, 58. SM6 50
    Ping Milled Anser #5
    All in a Sun Mountain C-130S
  • LeftymooseLeftymoose Members Posts: 1,242 ✭✭
    Does anyone have a set of strictly CB's in these instead of the CB/MB set? If so, is there much difference in the short irons?
  • MJisGOATMJisGOAT Members Posts: 4,586 ✭✭
    kaaayelll wrote:



    Can someone post some pics at address? Especially of the MBs?



    How do they compare at address, shape, offset etc to the Bio Cell Pro and Fly Z Pro MB?




    7i and PW




    Nice curves.
    Cali
    TailorMaid
    t****
    "inefficient and dead rear cavity design"
    @thereal#7
  • Tcann32Tcann32 Members Posts: 3,527
    Leftymoose wrote:


    Does anyone have a set of strictly CB's in these instead of the CB/MB set? If so, is there much difference in the short irons?




    Although I have the combo, the difference between the 6i (cb) and 7i (mb) is pretty minimal actually. Looking down at the ball I personally don't really notice anything. The forgiveness isn't exaggerated by much at all, and the head size, offset, sole, and topline all seem the same to me. If the top line and sole are any thicker, it's well hidden by the black finish.



    This is also my first experience with MB's in general, and I don't notice much difference in comparison to my apex pros as far as forgiveness goes in the short irons, and my distances are the same as well. Not that the callaways had much offset anyways, but these having even less in the only noticeable thing I have come across as far as performance, and with my miss being a pull, it's actually helped me lol.
    What's actually in the bag...
    Callaway Epic SZ-9.0-Aldila X-Torsion Green Mamba-70TX
    Callaway Epic SZ 15* - PX Handcrafted Yellow 75 6.5
    Callaway Apex UT 21* - C- taper S+
    Miura LH LTD Black Blades: 3-p w/ DG TI X7's.
    Cleveland RTX 3: 50-54 w. C-Taper S+
    Scratch 1018: 58 w/ C-Taper S+
    Piretti Potenza / Odyssey MX #7

    Others gamed on occasion:
    Callaway BBA (2014)
    Callaway 13 X Forged w/ AMT X100's (hard stepped once)
    Scratch Golf 51,55,58,59
    Wilson Staff Kirk Currie Milled
  • LeftymooseLeftymoose Members Posts: 1,242 ✭✭
    Tcann32 wrote:

    Leftymoose wrote:


    Does anyone have a set of strictly CB's in these instead of the CB/MB set? If so, is there much difference in the short irons?




    Although I have the combo, the difference between the 6i (cb) and 7i (mb) is pretty minimal actually. Looking down at the ball I personally don't really notice anything. The forgiveness isn't exaggerated by much at all, and the head size, offset, sole, and topline all seem the same to me. If the top line and sole are any thicker, it's well hidden by the black finish.



    This is also my first experience with MB's in general, and I don't notice much difference in comparison to my apex pros as far as forgiveness goes in the short irons, and my distances are the same as well. Not that the callaways had much offset anyways, but these having even less in the only noticeable thing I have come across as far as performance, and with my miss being a pull, it's actually helped me lol.




    Thanks for the feedback. I also have yet to own a set of MB's and am used to CB's put like the look of the King LTD CB's as they aren't exaggerated. I think the offset will be the main issue I will notice with this set compared to my current set up. These are definitely on my wish list for the upcoming season, but I'm airing to see what else is coming out in the next few months.
  • Tcann32Tcann32 Members Posts: 3,527
    Leftymoose wrote:
    Tcann32 wrote:

    Leftymoose wrote:


    Does anyone have a set of strictly CB's in these instead of the CB/MB set? If so, is there much difference in the short irons?




    Although I have the combo, the difference between the 6i (cb) and 7i (mb) is pretty minimal actually. Looking down at the ball I personally don't really notice anything. The forgiveness isn't exaggerated by much at all, and the head size, offset, sole, and topline all seem the same to me. If the top line and sole are any thicker, it's well hidden by the black finish.



    This is also my first experience with MB's in general, and I don't notice much difference in comparison to my apex pros as far as forgiveness goes in the short irons, and my distances are the same as well. Not that the callaways had much offset anyways, but these having even less in the only noticeable thing I have come across as far as performance, and with my miss being a pull, it's actually helped me lol.




    Thanks for the feedback. I also have yet to own a set of MB's and am used to CB's put like the look of the King LTD CB's as they aren't exaggerated. I think the offset will be the main issue I will notice with this set compared to my current set up. These are definitely on my wish list for the upcoming season, but I'm airing to see what else is coming out in the next few months.




    I was skeptical of mb's as well seeing as though I'm no pro lol. I wouldn't go past 7i in an mb for a combo for myself, but I'm confident in my ball striking from 7i on down so I decided to give them a shot. I love the soles on them most of all I think. They are certainly worth a shot, and after extensively demoing almost all other available options, I'm not disappointed in my decision. I spent 2 1/2 hrs with a gc2 over the weekend to go over the set and see my average distances etc and they didn't fall short of anything else I had tried. There were definitely "longer" options available, but every option that was longer had 3* less loft so it wasn't apples to apples. Forgiveness wise is tough to say.. There's more forgiving options as well, but that seemed to be paired with the loft "jacking" and anything with similar lofts reacted about the same as the Cobras. At best, a few clubs may have squeezed a couple more yards on a toe hit, but nothing I tried was saving you from losing 15 yards on a bad miss. I just haven't found it to be true to the stereotype of "if you hit outside of a nickel sized spot on the face you'll lost 100 yards" scenario. They actually spin more than my apex Pro's as well which helped on slight misses. There wasn't an instance in all the testing I did that made me think I shouldn't be hitting them. In the short clubs it was really a horse a piece between an MB and a players CB. The smaller heads are kinda confidence inspiring. It's like looking down at a wedge almost with all your clubs lol.
    What's actually in the bag...
    Callaway Epic SZ-9.0-Aldila X-Torsion Green Mamba-70TX
    Callaway Epic SZ 15* - PX Handcrafted Yellow 75 6.5
    Callaway Apex UT 21* - C- taper S+
    Miura LH LTD Black Blades: 3-p w/ DG TI X7's.
    Cleveland RTX 3: 50-54 w. C-Taper S+
    Scratch 1018: 58 w/ C-Taper S+
    Piretti Potenza / Odyssey MX #7

    Others gamed on occasion:
    Callaway BBA (2014)
    Callaway 13 X Forged w/ AMT X100's (hard stepped once)
    Scratch Golf 51,55,58,59
    Wilson Staff Kirk Currie Milled
  • DmaxDmax Members Posts: 383 ✭✭
    I'll post more feedback once I have some more time but I have a set of full CB's. When I looked at them the offset from 7i down is the same on the MB and CB. Only difference I can tell besides the cavity is the sole is slightly wider. I doubt there is must difference in forgiveness to be honest but I have not hit the MB so maybe there is. From address you would have to do a double take to tell which is which. While they are smaller heads I think the black makes them look smaller than they really are. Compared to my AP2's there was not as much difference in blade length as I originally thought.
  • lawsonmanlawsonman Members Posts: 5,166 ✭✭
    Tcann32 wrote:

    Leftymoose wrote:
    Tcann32 wrote:

    Leftymoose wrote:


    Does anyone have a set of strictly CB's in these instead of the CB/MB set? If so, is there much difference in the short irons?




    Although I have the combo, the difference between the 6i (cb) and 7i (mb) is pretty minimal actually. Looking down at the ball I personally don't really notice anything. The forgiveness isn't exaggerated by much at all, and the head size, offset, sole, and topline all seem the same to me. If the top line and sole are any thicker, it's well hidden by the black finish.



    This is also my first experience with MB's in general, and I don't notice much difference in comparison to my apex pros as far as forgiveness goes in the short irons, and my distances are the same as well. Not that the callaways had much offset anyways, but these having even less in the only noticeable thing I have come across as far as performance, and with my miss being a pull, it's actually helped me lol.




    Thanks for the feedback. I also have yet to own a set of MB's and am used to CB's put like the look of the King LTD CB's as they aren't exaggerated. I think the offset will be the main issue I will notice with this set compared to my current set up. These are definitely on my wish list for the upcoming season, but I'm airing to see what else is coming out in the next few months.




    I was skeptical of mb's as well seeing as though I'm no pro lol. I wouldn't go past 7i in an mb for a combo for myself, but I'm confident in my ball striking from 7i on down so I decided to give them a shot. I love the soles on them most of all I think. They are certainly worth a shot, and after extensively demoing almost all other available options, I'm not disappointed in my decision. I spent 2 1/2 hrs with a gc2 over the weekend to go over the set and see my average distances etc and they didn't fall short of anything else I had tried. There were definitely "longer" options available, but every option that was longer had 3* less loft so it wasn't apples to apples. Forgiveness wise is tough to say.. There's more forgiving options as well, but that seemed to be paired with the loft "jacking" and anything with similar lofts reacted about the same as the Cobras. At best, a few clubs may have squeezed a couple more yards on a toe hit, but nothing I tried was saving you from losing 15 yards on a bad miss. I just haven't found it to be true to the stereotype of "if you hit outside of a nickel sized spot on the face you'll lost 100 yards" scenario. They actually spin more than my apex Pro's as well which helped on slight misses. There wasn't an instance in all the testing I did that made me think I shouldn't be hitting them. In the short clubs it was really a horse a piece between an MB and a players CB. The smaller heads are kinda confidence inspiring. It's like looking down at a wedge almost with all your clubs lol.




    Man, you can't play muscle-back irons with a 11 handicap! You'll shoot your eye out!! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Nice sticks!
    Welcome to where dumb opinions are better than no opinion. :)

    Ping G400 9°
    Ping Anser 17,20,23, hybrid
    Ping G25 6-UW
    Ping Glide 54,58ES
    Ping Ketsch Vault 2.0
    Ping DLX Bag

    Snell MTB Black
  • I've played the S3 Pro's for several years and now the Amp Cell Pro. I can hit both just fine, including the MB's in each set. I have days when I get a little lazy with my swing so I've decided to go with a full CB set of the King forged. According to Cobra, when I called them they told me the new King Forged were a little more forgiving than the S3's and a lot more forgiving than the amp cell pro's. Especially if I ordered a set of all CB's. I doubt the forgiveness differential is night and day but every little bit is welcomed. The more I think about it, I think I might go ahead and get the

    8-PW in the MB.
    Cobra L4V 9 Degree (Old Faithful)
    Callaway X2 Hot 15 Degree w/ Diamana Blueboard
    Ping I3 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey SM5 Wedges 54, 58. SM6 50
    Ping Milled Anser #5
    All in a Sun Mountain C-130S
  • LeftymooseLeftymoose Members Posts: 1,242 ✭✭
    edited Jan 2, 2016 #84
    That's great feedback, thanks guys. I'm looking into these big time, but it's a long off-season
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Down side to being a lefty is the lack of demo clubs available. I bought the S3 Pro's and Amp Cell pro's without even hitting them first and they are both GREAT clubs. So, I have a little faith and trust I guess you could say with Cobra. They make fantastic forged irons. For the life of me I can't figure out why more people don't play them. I guess it's a brand thing. Who knows. Their loss the way I see it. Not only do they look and feel great but they perform, and tend to be very easy to hit for small, forged clubs. I don't know what my handicap is but my avg scores are 78-84. What's kind of head scratching to me is the fact that before moving to the S3 Pro's I was using super game improvement irons. Never liked the look of them and always shot above the 90 mark. Some would say that when I made the move to the S3 pro's I had no business playing a club like that but once I did, I became a better iron player. My scores went down and I got better.
    Cobra L4V 9 Degree (Old Faithful)
    Callaway X2 Hot 15 Degree w/ Diamana Blueboard
    Ping I3 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey SM5 Wedges 54, 58. SM6 50
    Ping Milled Anser #5
    All in a Sun Mountain C-130S
  • ConfusedGolfer3412ConfusedGolfer3412 Master Fitter & Builder Members Posts: 321
    i'm loving mine so far. i think I've lost a little forgiveness coming from the fly z pros, however i believe the feel of these irons is superior. for me i am hitting these about 5yards further on every club (give or take a yard). what I'm loving the most is my ability to shape shots, not necessarily left or right but the height. I've never felt in more control of my trajectory than i do now. i can put the ball in a window which has also helped my distance control form 150 in. i have no complaints with these clubs, i saved my fly z pros just in case these werent as good, but not only are they as good, they for me have been better. Better feel, flight, and looks.
    taylormade M4 VA Composties Drago 65-five
    cobra f7 fw 15* Oban devotion hb 75-05
    Mizuno JPX 19* accra concept 300 80g m5
    Srixon U85 4 iron KBS Tour V 120x
    Srixon 785 5-pw KBS Tour V 120x
    Ping glide 2.0 ws 54*/ es 60* KBS Tour V 120x
    Taylormade Ardmore 3 MCA Diamana p series 135 2.0
  • ZPrimeZPrime Ultimate Game Members Posts: 305 ClubWRX
    edited Jan 3, 2016 #87
    I got 4-PW. Here is a simple black paint job over the orange on the PW.



    Chose these over 716 MB/TMB/CB

    Love the 7-PW

    These were the first irons to be able to defeat my S55 with KBS Tour.

    Might pull the KBS tour black from my S55



    Anyone need 5-PW S55 heads?
    Mizuno JPX900 Driver 661 S
    Mizuno JPX900 3W 757 S
    Mizuno JPX900 5W 661 S
    Ping i210 DG 120
    RTX4 Black 52, 56.  Mizuno Blue T7 62
    Scotty Limited Global 2018
  • sociedsocied GameCocks2011 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭
    ^^^^ Wow that is ****
  • kaaayelllkaaayelll Members Posts: 802 ✭✭
    I'd like to do the exact same to mine when I get them. Nice work! What paint did you use?
  • The GeneralThe General Members Posts: 1,713 ✭✭
    the white on black looks great.



    For best paint removal, i'd submerge the entire head in acetone - obviously up to the ferrel only
  • Techgolfer1Techgolfer1 Posts: 1,534
    the white on black looks great.



    For best paint removal, i'd submerge the entire head in acetone - obviously up to the ferrel only




    Do you think the acetone will harm the finish? My guess is no.
    I change too much to list it. Working on that...
Sign In or Register to comment.