If Evnroll...

13»

Comments

• MattM97MattM97 Members  975WRX Points: 420Posts: 975 Golden Tee

I don't think many pros want that face technology as they don't need it. Look at the Ping pros who use the PLD putters. All smooth face, no grooves despite Ping having their own face technology.

Posted:
    WITB - Lefty
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus - 9° Draw - Tour 65S
    Fariway: Cobra F7 - 15.5° Draw - Tensei Blue 65S
    Hybrid: Ping G410 - 19° - Alta CB 70R
    Irons: Srixon Z585 - 4i to 7i - Z785 - 8i to PW - AMT Tour White S300
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 51° - Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56° - Ping Glide 60°
    Putter Rotation: Edel E-3 - Miura KM-006LH - Toulon San Diego - and many more.
    Balls: TaylorMade TP5X
    Bag: Ping Pioneer
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • dsmildsmil Members  570WRX Points: 86Posts: 570 Bunkers

It's about money and the fact that pros don't miss the sweet spot like we do. If money weren't a factor, we'd see a lot more Mizunos out there as well.

Posted:
    Cobra King LTD Dr- Matrix Black Tie 65M4 (67g)
    Cobra King LTD 3/4 - Matrix VLCT ST 82 (77g)
    TM Jetspeed Hybrid 19* - Matrix Studio 94 (96g)
    TM Jetspeed Hybrid 22* - Matrix Ozik HD Program 95 (99g)
    Cleveland 588 CB 4-PW - DG S300
    Cleveland RTX-3 54*
    Cleveland RTX-3 60*
    Evnroll ER7
  • 2ball2ball LEFTY Members  627WRX Points: 128Posts: 627 Golden Tee

Pros can putt with anything. It’s really about feel. every top 50 pro is sponsored by a club company, that’s the reason they’re putting with what they have in their hands. Before other club manufactures upped their game in the last 10 years, Scotty Cameron and Titleist owned the pro market

Posted:
  • rekklssrekklss Members  3WRX Points: 23Handicap: 11Posts: 3 Starters

Works for me.

Posted:
  • StanksStanks Everything I post is confrontational Members  1747WRX Points: 249Handicap: ?Posts: 1,747 Platinum Tees

On -, @rekklss said:

Works for me.

So...Who's feet to I need to kiss to get a murdered out 1.2? I keep saying to Evnroll to get their head out of their butt and offer a black on black finish in a 1.2. If you offer a black shaft and head combo with that UGLY and HIDEOUS ER5, why would you not offer it to the most desirable looking model that you have to game with? I was amazed that they referred me to another company to get the finish I wanted... Mind was blown.

Posted:
  • rekklssrekklss Members  3WRX Points: 23Handicap: 11Posts: 3 Starters

L
    Like this ?
    No Bogeys golf.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.