New Vessel Bag

VESSEL GolfVESSEL Golf Sponsors Posts: 34 ✭✭
Got a Vessel bag? Post it here to share with other members #VesselGolf
- VESSEL Golf

Comments

• extrastiffextrastiff Members Posts: 891 ✭✭
    Nice,just in time,just got my vessel in.
    g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    g400 15.5* | tensei white 80tx
    p790 3i |
    919tour 4-9 | x100
    md3 46*8 | x100
    sm6 52*8, 56*8, 60*4 | s400 ti
    red X3
    tour velvet
    3 piece ball

• cjbohn78cjbohn78 Members Posts: 2
    edited Dec 5, 2018 #3
    Mine was just completed and is being delivered today. Very excited!

Post edited by Unknown User on
    D: Ping G400 Max 10.5* (-1*), Ping Tour 75 Stiff
    3W: Titleist 917F2 15*, Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 84 Stiff
    H: Titleist 818H2 19*, MCA Tensei Pro White 89 Stiff
    4-PW: Ping i500, Dynamic Gold S300 124g Stiff
    GW: Titleist SM7, 50* F Grind
    SW: Titleist SM7, 54* S Grind
    LW: Titleist SM7, 58* M Grind
    P: Scotty Cameron Futura 5W 35"
    Bag: Custom Vessel Original Staff
  • Dubv23Dubv23 Members Posts: 722 ✭✭
    I want to see some pics of the Lite bag in use! I was very interested in this bag but could not find many posts about it online or on IG
  • Z4Z3RZ4Z3R Golfing Guy's Guy Cleveland, OHMembers Posts: 81 ✭✭
    How do these fit on a cart? They are beautiful bags but I am worried they are too big to easily fit on a cart without all the pockets getting smashed.
    Blade Day Options:
    • Taylormade P7TW
    • Callaway Apex MB RAW
    • Titleist 670
    • Titleist 690.mb 

• pat_katopat_kato ClubWRX Posts: 79 ClubWRX
    Patiently waiting for my Player 2.0 Stand Bag to come in.
    Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback 9º HZRDUS Smoke Stiff Flex
    Fairway: Cobra F9 3/4 ATMOS Blue 7 Stiff Flex
    Hybrid: Cobra F9 3H ATMOS 7 Stiff Flex
    Irons: Nike Vapor Combo Pro Irons 5-AW True Temper Dynalite 105 Stiff Flex
    Wedges: Titleist SM7 52º, 56º, 60º Stock Shaft
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X
    Ball: TaylorMade TP5
  • mtex22mtex22 ClubWRX Posts: 2,184 ClubWRX
    Dubv23 wrote:

I want to see some pics of the Lite bag in use! I was very interested in this bag but could not find many posts about it online or on IG

+1
    HONMA TW747 460 10.5 - Vizard FD 60
    HONMA TW747 15 - Vizard 70
    HONMA TW747 19 - Vizard 80
    HONMA TW-U 4 - Nippon 950 HT
    HONMA TW747V 5-PW - Modus 105
    TAYLORMADE Milled Grind Black 50/54/58 - Modus 115 Wedge Black
    ODYSSEY Trihot #1
  • aswileaswile Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Z4Z3R wrote:

How do these fit on a cart? They are beautiful bags but I am worried they are too big to easily fit on a cart without all the pockets getting smashed.

I have no trouble on my push cart as long as I put the legs in the straps to hold them in...I have a clic gear.
    edited Feb 6, 2019 7:56pm #10
    mtex22 wrote:

Dubv23 wrote:

+1

So I ended up picking one up since my SM 2.5 is pretty much done. My first round walking with it is on Friday and will report back on the on course functionality. Just using and trying around the house I am really impressed with the build quality. Looks very sturdy and the legs seem really well constructed. The material is a much thicker nylon than Sun Mountain uses very sheen. I do like the magnetic pocket which I will use to store my rangefinder for easy access. Fits the clubs well and seems very comfortable. True test will be after 18 holes on my back though!
    ODYSSEY Trihot #1

mtex22 wrote:
    mtex22 wrote:

Dubv23 wrote:

+1

So I ended up picking one up since my SM 2.5 is pretty much done. My first round walking with it is on Friday and will report back on the on course functionality. Just using and trying around the house I am really impressed with the build quality. Looks very sturdy and the legs seem really well constructed. The material is a much thicker nylon than Sun Mountain uses very sheen. I do like the magnetic pocket which I will use to store my rangefinder for easy access. Fits the clubs well and seems very comfortable. True test will be after 18 holes on my back though!

Nice! Looks great and I Can't wait to hear how it works out.
    edited Feb 6, 2019 8:59pm #12
    One thing I forgot to mention that was also impressive is the strap system. Each strap seems to be on its own attachment so no tangling. I hated that about my SM is the strap system was always a tangled mess. I've never seen this type of strap system but looks really high quality. Also the bag base is very well constructed and tilts forward when legs are engaged.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    ODYSSEY Trihot #1
  • thedurtydurdenthedurtydurden Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Can anyone say how the size of the Players 2.0 compares to a Titleist Staff Stand?
    Tour Issue M2 Speeder Evo 2.0 Tour Spec 661X
    Titleist 917 F2 15 Speeder 757X
    Titleist 816 H2 19 Diamana S+ 90X
    Ben Hogan Ft Worth HI 22 TIX100 AMT
    Ben Hogan FW15 26-46 TIX100 AMT
    Cobra PUR 50, 55, 60 Versatile
    Scotty Cameron
  • TJMoney223TJMoney223 Members Posts: 167 ✭✭
    I am in the market for a new bag and I have narrowed it down to Vessel or Jones. I am torn between the lite and players stand bag. I currently have a hoofer and I’m interested in size comparison between the bags. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Taylormade M3 9.5 Tensei CK Pro Orange 60 TX
    Taylormade M4 15* HZRDUS Black 75
    PXG 0314X Gen 1 18*
    PXG 0311X 2 Iron
    PXG 0311T Gen 1 3-9 Project X LZ 6.0
    PXG 0311T Milled Wedge 46* Project X LZ 6.0
    Titleist Vokey SM7 Jet Black 52* and 58* DG Tour Issue S400 Onyx
    PXG Operator H Super Stroke Pistol Grip
  • asm11asm11 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Can anyone comment on whether the 14 way version comes with 14 full-length dividers? Thank you!
    Ping G 400 Max 9 degree w/ Proforce VTS Black 7s
    Cobra F7 14.5 degree w/ Elements Chrome 7s
    Cleveland Classic 18 degree hybrid w/ Fuji Fuel 95s
    4-PW Srixon 585 and 785 AW w/ nippon modus 120,
    Cleveland RTX4 54 and 58 w/ nippon modus 125 wedge shaft
    Putter: Evnroll ER2 35'
    Ball: TM TP5x or Pro V1x
    mtex22 wrote:

mtex22 wrote:

Dubv23 wrote:

+1

Absolutely impressed with the quality, fit and finish and comfort level of this bag. Best thing is my straps don’t tangle and the magnetic rangefinder pocket makes it so easy to use! The bag material is so high quality no wonder they make majority of the tour pro bags!! Very impressed after 36 holes walking!

I put some pics and vid on my instagram

\
    ODYSSEY Trihot #1
  • Frankensteins MonsterFrankensteins Monster Members Posts: 6,686 ✭✭
    mtex22 wrote:

mtex22 wrote:

Dubv23 wrote:

+1

Is it waterproof? Truly waterproof? Website only mentions zippers being waterproof.
  • DavethegolferDavethegolfer Members Posts: 382 ✭✭
    mtex22 wrote:

mtex22 wrote:

mtex22 wrote:

Dubv23 wrote:

+1

Absolutely impressed with the quality, fit and finish and comfort level of this bag. Best thing is my straps don’t tangle and the magnetic rangefinder pocket makes it so easy to use! The bag material is so high quality no wonder they make majority of the tour pro bags!! Very impressed after 36 holes walking!

\
    I would love one of these bags but the Vessel business model doesn't make it possible. I'm in Australia and there are no Australian distributors. Just checked their website and they are wanting another $260 USD for delivery - so somewhere approaching $750 AUD delivered - not happening!!! Oh well at least it was 38 Celsius all weekend
  • chickwebbchickwebb Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    asm11 wrote:

Can anyone comment on whether the 14 way version comes with 14 full-length dividers? Thank you!

My cart bag does, yes.
  • ryder2015ryder2015 Members Posts: 46 ✭✭
    mtex22 wrote:

mtex22 wrote:

mtex22 wrote:

Dubv23 wrote:

+1

https://www.instagra.../p/Bttw15kAUHe/

\

I just got this bag as well and was surprised the dividers in the lite are not full length. Any club tangle issues?
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members Posts: 7,502 ✭✭
    Once my Sun Mountain dies I plan to get a Vessel. Very $$$ but they look high class. Just can't justify that money without a reason right now.
    WITB
    OG Epic Sub Zero HZRDUS Smoke 60 6.5
    LTD Tour Blue 75X
    Rogue Tour Blue 85x or 818H2 Tour Blue 85x
    P790 4i Modus 120X
    P770 5-PW Modus 120X
    Stealth 2.0 50/10SS AMT Wedge
    Stealth 2.0 54/12SS AMT Wedge
    Hi-Toe 58 Modus 125 Wedge (Stealth 2.0 58/10SS for spring & fall)
    Sigma 2 Tyne
    ProV1x
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

ryder2015 wrote:

mtex22 wrote:

mtex22 wrote:

mtex22 wrote:

Dubv23 wrote:

+1

https://www.instagra.../p/Bttw15kAUHe/

\

I just got this bag as well and was surprised the dividers in the lite are not full length. Any club tangle issues?

no issues so far
    ODYSSEY Trihot #1
  • ginringinrin Members Posts: 101 ✭✭
    Those bags look so classy
  • aspiringparaspiringpar Members Posts: 3
    mtex22 wrote:

mtex22 wrote:

Dubv23 wrote:

+1

How was walking with the bag. I've heard other people mention that it was a struggle for the legs to retract. it was a big problem with 1.0 that Vessel has said they addressed.

thank you!
  • BuzzkillBuzzkill Marshals Posts: 6,827 mod
    edited Mar 8, 2019 2:23am #25
  • pat_katopat_kato ClubWRX Posts: 79 ClubWRX
    IMG-0511.jpg

IMG-0509-2.jpg
    Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback 9º HZRDUS Smoke Stiff Flex
    Fairway: Cobra F9 3/4 ATMOS Blue 7 Stiff Flex
    Hybrid: Cobra F9 3H ATMOS 7 Stiff Flex
    Irons: Nike Vapor Combo Pro Irons 5-AW True Temper Dynalite 105 Stiff Flex
    Wedges: Titleist SM7 52º, 56º, 60º Stock Shaft
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X
    Ball: TaylorMade TP5
    bump! lets see more vessels and hear more about your experiences! Im still in the market but dont have the ability to try before i buy so im relying on you guys.

Seems like many people carry both the players and lite bags. Is the players bag not too heavy to carry at 6+ pounds?
  • mlessermlesser Members Posts: 458 ✭✭

There are some reviews from the standbag 2.0 topic. I left mine there, overall the bags are great looking (I have two), but I have no idea why they can't figure out why the legs do not retract back in all the way after placing it down. I use mine honestly as a lightweight cart bag so it really doesn't bug me much. But, it is a issue.

That is such a bummer. I was going to use the bday promo but could not bring myself to buy because of that alone. I don't want to spend that kind of money on a bag and then be frustrated with the legs causing issues since I do plan to walk with it frequently.

• mxskiermxskier Members Posts: 461 ✭✭

Anyone with any opinion on the colors for the light stand bag? Wondering how the 3 colors (black, navy, and grey) actually look for those who have seen it? I'm considering going that route this year for a new bag. Could always just go black but that sometimes just feels boring, but also classy. Just looking for opinions if anyone has seen them?

Ping G400 LST Tour 65S
    Cobra F8+ 3W/5W VA Slay 75
    Callaway Apex Pro 19 4-PW Oban CT 115
    Vokey SM7 50/54/60 Oban CT 115
    TaylorMade Spider X
    Taylormade TP5

*Subs* Apex Pro 19 3 iron, Apex MB 7-PW, SM7 52/58
  • bfizzybfizzy San DiegoMembers Posts: 228 ✭✭

@mxskier said:
    Anyone with any opinion on the colors for the light stand bag? Wondering how the 3 colors (black, navy, and grey) actually look for those who have seen it? I'm considering going that route this year for a new bag. Could always just go black but that sometimes just feels boring, but also classy. Just looking for opinions if anyone has seen them?

I have seen all the colors in person including the rose gold, and personally purchased the Grey Model while my friends got the Black Camo. The grey is a steel grey but the material has a very slight sheen to it which I think is due more to the material. The navy is on the darker side but I think is sharp and very classy. Nothing wrong with the black, a little shinier than I would prefer but still a good looking bag

TM M5 9.0* - Accra TZ6 M5 65
    TM M5 15* - Mitsubishi Diamana DF 70tx
    Titleist 816 H2 19* - Tensei Pro White 90tx
     TM P790 UDI 17* - Tensei Pro White 100 TX
    TM P790 3 Iron - KBS $-Taper X
    Miura MC 501 4-PW - KBS $-Taper X
    Taylormade MG 51* / 55* DG TI S400
    Taylormade Hi Toe 60* Fujikura MCI Wedge Graphite 
    Putter: Tyson Lamb Allendale