Show me your Ju Jus

Comments

• OktibbehaOktibbeha Oktibbeha Members Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Oktibbeha wrote:

This is my second set of JuJu's. By far the best HeadCovers on the market. Her quality is unmatched. That said, I can't even express to you what a pleasure she is to work with in words on this post. Her customer service is something that you no longer experience in this day and time. Especially for a custom product. Thank you Ju Ju. I have three kids playing golf and plan to be buying many more sets......
    I just ordered two more from JuJu. As always, immediate response. Clear description and confirmation on what I wanted. Her quality is the best out there! Until my next set.....Thank you JuJu.
    Lefty
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Driver: [/font]taylormade.jpg[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]M2 10.5* - [/font]Aldila.png[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] [/font]Tour Green 65X
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Fairway Wood #3: [/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]ping.jpgG25 Accra Dymatch 2.0 ST60[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Fairway Wood #4: ping.jpg G25 Accra [/font]Dymatch 2.0 MTF M5
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hybird: ping.jpg G25 20* Accra[/font] Dymatch 2.0 MTH M4
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Irons: bridgestone.jpg J15 CB 4-PW - UST.pngRecoil Prototype
    Wedges:
    titelist.jpg Vokey Spin Milled 52*, 58* Paderson
    [/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]KINETIXX S[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Putter: [/font]XenonGolf CUNI Tribute
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Balls: bridgestone.jpg Tour B330 S[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Bag: [/font]sunmountain.jpg H2nO

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Grips: MicroPerfs 1W - 58*[/font]
    HrtsyBmo_normal.png
  • Par-TPar-T Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Hello all, newbie here.

Been using site for "research" for a long time and finally joined in. Been looking around at head covers for quite a while and contacted juju today. Already have a response and now finalizing order - Thank you golfwrx and juju!

Par-T

Ping G400 Max 10.5 (Tour 65 S)
    Ping G400 3w 14.5
    Ping G400 h19*
    Ping G30 5-L (backup I-Series e1 4-U)
    Ping Glide 54ss, 58es (options)
    Ping Sigma G Anser (backup Sigma G Tyne)
    Ping Pioneer
    Clic-Gear 3.5+

• golferdrmjrgolferdrmjr Members Posts: 956 ✭✭
    Par-T wrote:

Hello all, newbie here.

Been using site for "research" for a long time and finally joined in. Been looking around at head covers for quite a while and contacted juju today. Already have a response and now finalizing order - Thank you golfwrx and juju!

Par-T
    Welcome aboard! You'll love JuJu's covers! :-)
  • attackcochattackcoch Members Posts: 163
    I agree. You'll love them, Par T.

BTW, the set I have is 8 years old and looks brand new. They are extremely durable.
    Wow - 8 years old - can't beat that!

JuJu says mine are shipping today (order was placed on Friday!)

Only problem is - she too many choices...

Ping G400 3w 14.5
    Ping G400 h19*
    Ping Pioneer
    Clic-Gear 3.5+

• smellysellsmellysell North Butte ♥ KSig Members Posts: 1,000
    Par-T wrote:

Wow - 8 years old - can't beat that!

JuJu says mine are shipping today (order was placed on Friday!)

Only problem is - she too many choices...

Make sure to post pics when you get them!
    Ju Ju's have arrived!

Excellent service, quality and workmanship.

Par -T

Ping G400 3w 14.5
    Ping G400 h19*
    Ping Pioneer
    Clic-Gear 3.5+

• attackcochattackcoch Members Posts: 163
    I told ya! They look awesome!
    Yessir, had them about a month now and they're very nice - I would not have know about them w/o checking WRX... thanks!

Ping G400 3w 14.5
    Ping G400 h19*
    Ping Pioneer
    Clic-Gear 3.5+

• deep18deep18 Members Posts: 1,926 ✭✭
    She is the best. She's made a couple for me before, here's the latest two. Emailed her late Monday, going to ship tomorrow.
  • 3 Jack Par3 Jack Par I only answer to "Ace" now Members, ClubWRX Posts: 6,120 ClubWRX
    I'm bummed out -- my 3 wood cover totally ripped in the neck area, and it's trashed. I take care of my stuff, so it's not from abuse. She apparently only guarantees them for a year, and mine are a little over 2 years old. I think I'm going to get a couple of Seamus covers when I go to Bandon next month. I'm not really inclined to spend as much as these cost after this experience, and the Seamus design seems more durable. I'm pretty surprised after all the glowing reviews to have only gotten about 200 rounds out of this cover.
    Ping G410 LST 9* (set to 8*), Aldila Rogue Silver 130 70TX
    Ping G410 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Aldila Rogue Silver 130 80TX
    Srixon Z u45 18* Nippon Modus3 120x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) HZRDUS Black 85X or Tour Issue TaylorMade M2 Tour 18*, Fujikura Rombax P95x
    Scratch SB-1 3-PW, Nippon Modus3 120x
    Titleist Vokey Forged 52F & 58K, DG S400,  Titleist Vokey SM6 62* M-Grind DG S200 (sometimes)
    Byron Morgan B-17, 35", Blue Oil
    WITB Link
  • 1puttAU1puttAU Columbus, GAMembers Posts: 140 ✭✭
    All of these look awesome. I emailed her on friday night and received a response in just an hour. The prices are less than Jan Craig, but not by much. A driver and hybrid headcover comes to $94 shipped. I'm still trying to decide if I want to spend that much on just 2 headcovers.
    King Cobra F9 9.0° w/ Fujikura Atmos 6S
    Titleist 985H 17° w/ Proforce V2 104g
    Titleist 716 AP2 3-PW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g
    Titleist SM5 50°/12° F Grind, 54°/10° S Grind, & 58°/8° M Grind
    All of the above with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Standard Grips
    Scotty Cameron Futura 33" w/ Super Stroke Flatso 1.0 USA Edition
  • JOETOASTJOETOAST Members Posts: 2
    Hey fellow JuJu fans! I wanted to share with you JuJu's new blade putter cover.

I have been a JuJu customer for a few bags now and she has never failed to surprise

me with her designs and quality. I usually let JuJu have a free run on the designs

and I have never been disappointed.

JuJu recently sent me samples of her new blade putter design, as attached.

This design is a significant improvement over her past style. The neck easily

fits into slotted bags, does not get bunched up in the bag and easily fits in

you pocket when you are putting for eagle!

I highly recommend that if you have a blade style putter, ask JuJu to include

a putter cover with your order. You will not be disappointed.

And if any of you are afraid to pull the trigger on a set of JuJu's due to concerns

over price or quality, I suggest you fear not. You will not find covers this well made

from any supplier.

And no, I am not a paid spokes person for JuJu! LOL! image/golfer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':golfer:' />
  • jmudojmudo Members Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Got mine today. Notice the new putter cover Toast mentioned. Great stuff, she's the best.

• Average_JosephAverage_Joseph Members Posts: 2
    [background=rgb(225, 239, 247)][email protected][/background]
  • seasuksseasuks Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    Glad I found this thread!

Sent Ju Ju an email today. Talked about it back and forth for about two hours. Sent paypal and she said she'd try to ship them out tomorrow. image/ohmy.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Don't know how she does it so fast, but I'm looking forward to seeing them!
    WITB:

Driver: Taylormade 2016 M1 w/extra weight and 6 shots of hot melt. Oban Kyoshi Purple 70X, D-8ish

3W: Taylormade 2017 M2 Tour 15* w/Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi 70S, D2

5W: Taylormade 2017 M1 19* (set to 20*) w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 80X, D2

4-PW: Raw Mizuno MP 33s with Tour Flighted Rifle 6.5, D2

52, 56, and 60*: Taylormade Milled Grind 3* up with Rifle PX 6.5, D2

Putter: 2006 Taylormade Rossa, 34" and about 20 strips of lead tape on the bottom to bring it up to E2ish

Ball: Taylormade TP5x
  • CwingCwing #TaylorMade TwistFace Experience 2018 Go Big Blue!!! 8x Champs. Who Dey !!! Go Bengals,Members Posts: 8,076 ✭✭
    edited Jun 22, 2017 #408
    How protective are the knit head covers?
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G25 5-U (coming soon = G410)
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    TaylorMade Hi Toe 58*
    Seemore si5
    Garmin g6/Precision Pro Nx7 Pro slope
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
  • seasuksseasuks Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited Jun 27, 2017 #409
    seasuks wrote:

Glad I found this thread!

Sent Ju Ju an email today. Talked about it back and forth for about two hours. Sent paypal and she said she'd try to ship them out tomorrow. image/ohmy.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Don't know how she does it so fast, but I'm looking forward to seeing them!

Got them in the mail today. Two business days after I ordered them. Sent Ju Ju a picture of my bag and told her what color sample from Jan Craig matched the best. Got the two covers today and they match the new bag really, really well and are awesome quality. I'll be getting all of my future covers from Ju Ju!

For those that are curious about the bag, it's a sample I got from a friend of a friend of a friend at TM that won't be released to the public from what I'm told.

WITB:

Driver: Taylormade 2016 M1 w/extra weight and 6 shots of hot melt. Oban Kyoshi Purple 70X, D-8ish

3W: Taylormade 2017 M2 Tour 15* w/Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi 70S, D2

5W: Taylormade 2017 M1 19* (set to 20*) w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 80X, D2

4-PW: Raw Mizuno MP 33s with Tour Flighted Rifle 6.5, D2

52, 56, and 60*: Taylormade Milled Grind 3* up with Rifle PX 6.5, D2

Putter: 2006 Taylormade Rossa, 34" and about 20 strips of lead tape on the bottom to bring it up to E2ish

Ball: Taylormade TP5x
  • dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake areaClubWRX Posts: 1,815 ClubWRX

[background=rgb(225, 239, 247)][email protected][/background]
    Nice color combo. Im thinking about having a red/black/white set made. She does such great work.

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d), Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
    Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 355g, 33", KBS CT Tour Putter Matte Black, SS Counter Core Mid Slim 2.0
    Ball: Wilson Duo Professional in green & yellow
    Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/BagBoy Quad XL
    Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized
  • 3 Jack Par3 Jack Par I only answer to "Ace" now Members, ClubWRX Posts: 6,120 ClubWRX
    dbdors wrote:

She does such great work.

Counterpoint:

Srixon Z u45 18* Nippon Modus3 120x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) HZRDUS Black 85X or Tour Issue TaylorMade M2 Tour 18*, Fujikura Rombax P95x
    Titleist Vokey Forged 52F & 58K, DG S400,  Titleist Vokey SM6 62* M-Grind DG S200 (sometimes)
    WITB Link
    Did you send it back. I know I had one that the yarn came loose, and she replaced it. What did she say?

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
    Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 355g, 33", KBS CT Tour Putter Matte Black, SS Counter Core Mid Slim 2.0
    edited Jul 31, 2017 #413
    dbdors wrote:

Did you send it back. I know I had one that the yarn came loose, and she replaced it. What did she say?

I contacted her and she said it wasn't something that could be fixed (no surprise), and that she guaranteed them for a year, so she could make me another one, but I'd have to pay full price for it. I take care of my stuff, and didn't feel like I got a great product for the cost, so I decided to go a different route. She's very nice to deal with, and turns things around very quickly, and makes cool custom products, but my personal experience was that the quality isn't what I would have expected based on the overwhelmingly positive feedback I've seen otherwise. I don't mean to come off as trashing her or her products, but I didn't have a great experience.

I noticed that the spot where that started was a little off from the time I got it, and I probably should have said something about it when I received it, but I'm no expert on knitting, so I thought it was just a small visual flaw that you get with this kind of product.
    WITB Link
  • ScungiScungi Hmmm Members Posts: 761 ClubWRX
    edited Sep 6, 2017 #414
    On my third set, very happy and not a single issue throughout

5f44d2b3c568a72a9808cd0d6c51736a.jpg

9ed641122abcc3b99f4ada63217c512a.jpg

e918599b53cfc834433faab2b6531b5d.jpg

8a9583de7764398f4f030f1c6a64d026.jpg
  • TheFatTickTheFatTick Members Posts: 300 ✭✭
    Getting these tomorrow. A couple of notes:

Ju Ju was tremendously easy and accommodating to work with. She has obviously been doing this awhile, and her experience and competence make the process very easy.

She was remarkably effective at taking a very rudimentary design provided by me and turning it into a finished product that is exactly what I wanted.

And she is FAST. I finished placing the order on a Friday, and was floored when she sent me a note on Monday saying they had been shipped two day air.

There was absolutely nothing about the process that could have been improved. Which I expect to still be the case tomorrow when they arrive and I put them on my clubs.
  • dagoose383dagoose383 Members Posts: 2,154 ✭✭
    Question for those that have had their sets a while, do you notice any "droop" from the Pom Pom or from the tassel? I would think the Poms would cause it more.

I am working with JuJu on a set now but not sure which way I want to go so looking for help from you guys.

Thanks in advance!
    Callaway GBB EPIC 10.5* HZRDUS Stiff
    Callaway Great Big Bertha 15* Kuro Kage Stiff
    Callaway Epic 2H Recoil Black 780 ES F4
    Callaway Rogue Pro Black 4-AW Recoil 110 F4
    Callaway MD Forged Slate 54* DGTI S200
    Callaway MD Forged Chrome 60* DGTI S200
    Callaway PM Grind Black 64* KBS Tour V Stiff
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Original Futura
    Srixon Z-Star Yellow
    Not for the PomPoms. The tassels have kind of droop from the start. But the PomPoms seem to sit high and proud over time.

• ThornappleThornapple Members Posts: 3
    I have a set with tassels. The tassels themselves are droopy/floppy by design. The headcovers have remained firmly in place on the club heads without sliding off due to the weight of the tassels. The head covers are several years old now. I still love them.
  • S.A. OSOS.A. OSO steady, steady........ Members Posts: 264 ✭✭
    dbdors wrote:

Not for the PomPoms. The tassels have kind of droop from the start. But the PomPoms seem to sit high and proud over time.

I have found this to be true as well.
    Driver - M3; 10
    3 Wood - Maltby KE4 Tour TC; 16
    Hybrid 1 - Maltby KE4 Tour HDI Hybrid; 21
    Hybrid 2 - Maltby KE4 Tour HDI Hybrid; 25
    5 iron to PW - Maltby MMB
    Wedge 1 - Maltby Tour Grind MG; 52
    Wedge 2 - Maltby CER; 56
    Wedge 3 - Callaway PM Wedge; 64
    Putter - Ping Zing 2
  • scotpet04scotpet04 Members Posts: 2
    Scungi wrote:

On my third set, very happy and not a single issue throughout

5f44d2b3c568a72a9808cd0d6c51736a.jpg

9ed641122abcc3b99f4ada63217c512a.jpg

e918599b53cfc834433faab2b6531b5d.jpg

8a9583de7764398f4f030f1c6a64d026.jpg
  • scotpet04scotpet04 Members Posts: 2
    Just received my JuJu headcovers and am so impressed with the quality. You can just feel that these will last for a very long time. My last headcovers didn’t last a full golf season. I am sure these will last several seasons to come and they just look amazing! Exactly what I was looking for! I am a JuJu fan for life!