NFL 2019 Season Discussion

touch

> @MountainGoat said:

> > @touch said:

> >

> > > @MountainGoat said:

> > > > @touch said:

> > > > So I know a good many of you are wondering how a little whipper snapper who grew up in Detroit, and then moved and spent his teen years in the S T L loved the old school Pats. ?

> > > > That young man who started his NFL fan life at age 7 figured I needed an AFC favorite team as well. The Pats became that AFC team. I still was rooting for the Honolulu Blue jersey's wearing Lions, and my favorite team then was the Jim Hart led "Big Red " Cardinals. Heck seeing the great Terry Metcalf run at Bush Memorial Stadium was one of my favorite activities to partake in during high school in St. Louis each fall.

> > > > So I spread my attention around the league regarding fav's during my first 13 years of being a pro football junkie! Then as many of you know I moved to D.C. in 1980 and it was on with the Skins for the entire first GIbbs era.

> > > > This is a GREAT thread.

> > > >

> > > What part of Detroit?

> > >

> >

> > First in New Baltimore as a wee child, then it was on to Rochester ( Tienken and Lake Orion Roads). I attended Rochester Elementary School and then Van Hoosen junior high school.

> > I used to ride my bike with my buddies each Saturday into downtown Rochester. It was a great town to grow up in for sure!

> >

> > Image result for rochester michigan downtown

> I was born on the east side of Detroit in the area south of 8-mile where Eminem likes to say he's from but isn't. Grew up out Woodward Ave near the Zoo. Played Rackham and Palmer Park a lot. We used to ride our bikes to Rochester. Went to Oakland Univ. Moved to Utica nr 23 and Mound when I got married. Left the area and moved to DC in '73.

So we have 2 from Pittsburgh, and you and I were Detroiters then D.C. people. Small world here on the WRX>

Where in D. C. ? I was in Oakton and Reston. You?

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

> @touch said:

> > @MountainGoat said:

> > > @touch said:

> > >

> > > > @MountainGoat said:

> > > > > @touch said:

> > > > > So I know a good many of you are wondering how a little whipper snapper who grew up in Detroit, and then moved and spent his teen years in the S T L loved the old school Pats. ?

> > > > > That young man who started his NFL fan life at age 7 figured I needed an AFC favorite team as well. The Pats became that AFC team. I still was rooting for the Honolulu Blue jersey's wearing Lions, and my favorite team then was the Jim Hart led "Big Red " Cardinals. Heck seeing the great Terry Metcalf run at Bush Memorial Stadium was one of my favorite activities to partake in during high school in St. Louis each fall.

> > > > > So I spread my attention around the league regarding fav's during my first 13 years of being a pro football junkie! Then as many of you know I moved to D.C. in 1980 and it was on with the Skins for the entire first GIbbs era.

> > > > > This is a GREAT thread.

> > > > >

> > > > What part of Detroit?

> > > >

> > >

> > > First in New Baltimore as a wee child, then it was on to Rochester ( Tienken and Lake Orion Roads). I attended Rochester Elementary School and then Van Hoosen junior high school.

> > > I used to ride my bike with my buddies each Saturday into downtown Rochester. It was a great town to grow up in for sure!

> > >

> > > Image result for rochester michigan downtown

> > I was born on the east side of Detroit in the area south of 8-mile where Eminem likes to say he's from but isn't. Grew up out Woodward Ave near the Zoo. Played Rackham and Palmer Park a lot. We used to ride our bikes to Rochester. Went to Oakland Univ. Moved to Utica nr 23 and Mound when I got married. Left the area and moved to DC in '73.

>

> So we have 2 from Pittsburgh, and you and I were Detroiters then D.C. people. Small world here on the WRX>

> Where in D. C. ? I was in Oakton and Reston. You?

Adams Morgan, Foxhall, and Montgomery, Frederick and Carroll Counties.

• Like 1

> @touch said:

> 1990 Pro Set #580 Steve Grogan Back

>

> over 3000 yards in 1979.

> Image result for steve grogan

Not only possibly the toughest football player to ever put on pads, but also one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He is now a partner in a sporting goods store in Mansfield, MA. When I was coaching youth football, I got sucked into being league president, and wound up doing it for 10 years. We bought all our gear from Grogan-Marciano Sporting Goods, and I developed a pretty close relationship with Steve over the years.

We've had Pats season tickets in the family since 1964 when my father came home from the Air Force, and still have them to this day. Both my parents were HUGE Grogan fans. One year I printed a picture of Steve and me at a golf tournament and he wrote a really nice note to my parents and signed it. They couldn't have been more thrilled.

Got to coach against Andre Tippett many times through my years coaching. His son was the same age as my youngest, a pretty talented kid, but Andre was a terrible coach. Super nice guy, but I can tell you nobody EVER got out of line on the sideline when he was coaching.

• Like 1

> > > @touch said:

> > > So I know a good many of you are wondering how a little whipper snapper who grew up in Detroit, and then moved and spent his teen years in the S T L loved the old school Pats. ?

> > > That young man who started his NFL fan life at age 7 figured I needed an AFC favorite team as well. The Pats became that AFC team. I still was rooting for the Honolulu Blue jersey's wearing Lions, and my favorite team then was the Jim Hart led "Big Red " Cardinals. Heck seeing the great Terry Metcalf run at Bush Memorial Stadium was one of my favorite activities to partake in during high school in St. Louis each fall.

> > > So I spread my attention around the league regarding fav's during my first 13 years of being a pro football junkie! Then as many of you know I moved to D.C. in 1980 and it was on with the Skins for the entire first GIbbs era.

> > > This is a GREAT thread.

> > >

> >

> > Gibbs, Parcells, that was NFC east football. Control the clock, control the line of scrimmage, run the ball, play D. Darrel Green had to be the fastest dude I ever saw with a helmet on.

> >

> > Check out my avatar, btw, since you’re a Skins fan. Look familiar? ; )

> >

>

>

> Your avatar is Dave Butts?

Ya, even though they are a rival, there was nothing like hearing Madden speak with such euphoria about the Hogs, Ribs, and football ; )

• Like 1

> @MountainGoat said:

> > @touch said:

> > > > @touch said:

> > > >

> > > > > @MountainGoat said:

> > > > > > @touch said:

> > > > > > So I know a good many of you are wondering how a little whipper snapper who grew up in Detroit, and then moved and spent his teen years in the S T L loved the old school Pats. ?

> > > > > > That young man who started his NFL fan life at age 7 figured I needed an AFC favorite team as well. The Pats became that AFC team. I still was rooting for the Honolulu Blue jersey's wearing Lions, and my favorite team then was the Jim Hart led "Big Red " Cardinals. Heck seeing the great Terry Metcalf run at Bush Memorial Stadium was one of my favorite activities to partake in during high school in St. Louis each fall.

> > > > > > So I spread my attention around the league regarding fav's during my first 13 years of being a pro football junkie! Then as many of you know I moved to D.C. in 1980 and it was on with the Skins for the entire first GIbbs era.

> > > > > > This is a GREAT thread.

> > > > > >

> > > > > What part of Detroit?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > First in New Baltimore as a wee child, then it was on to Rochester ( Tienken and Lake Orion Roads). I attended Rochester Elementary School and then Van Hoosen junior high school.

> > > > I used to ride my bike with my buddies each Saturday into downtown Rochester. It was a great town to grow up in for sure!

> > > >

> > > > Image result for rochester michigan downtown

> > > I was born on the east side of Detroit in the area south of 8-mile where Eminem likes to say he's from but isn't. Grew up out Woodward Ave near the Zoo. Played Rackham and Palmer Park a lot. We used to ride our bikes to Rochester. Went to Oakland Univ. Moved to Utica nr 23 and Mound when I got married. Left the area and moved to DC in '73.

> >

> > So we have 2 from Pittsburgh, and you and I were Detroiters then D.C. people. Small world here on the WRX>

> > Where in D. C. ? I was in Oakton and Reston. You?

> Adams Morgan, Foxhall, and Montgomery, Frederick and Carroll Counties.

>

I grew up just outside Frederick, MD - between New Market and Mount Airy specifically.

• Like 1

> @DrOldSchool said:

> > @MountainGoat said:

> > > @touch said:

> > > > @MountainGoat said:

> > > > > @touch said:

> > > > >

> > > > > > @MountainGoat said:

> > > > > > > @touch said:

> > > > > > > So I know a good many of you are wondering how a little whipper snapper who grew up in Detroit, and then moved and spent his teen years in the S T L loved the old school Pats. ?

> > > > > > > That young man who started his NFL fan life at age 7 figured I needed an AFC favorite team as well. The Pats became that AFC team. I still was rooting for the Honolulu Blue jersey's wearing Lions, and my favorite team then was the Jim Hart led "Big Red " Cardinals. Heck seeing the great Terry Metcalf run at Bush Memorial Stadium was one of my favorite activities to partake in during high school in St. Louis each fall.

> > > > > > > So I spread my attention around the league regarding fav's during my first 13 years of being a pro football junkie! Then as many of you know I moved to D.C. in 1980 and it was on with the Skins for the entire first GIbbs era.

> > > > > > > This is a GREAT thread.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > What part of Detroit?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > First in New Baltimore as a wee child, then it was on to Rochester ( Tienken and Lake Orion Roads). I attended Rochester Elementary School and then Van Hoosen junior high school.

> > > > > I used to ride my bike with my buddies each Saturday into downtown Rochester. It was a great town to grow up in for sure!

> > > > >

> > > > > Image result for rochester michigan downtown

> > > > I was born on the east side of Detroit in the area south of 8-mile where Eminem likes to say he's from but isn't. Grew up out Woodward Ave near the Zoo. Played Rackham and Palmer Park a lot. We used to ride our bikes to Rochester. Went to Oakland Univ. Moved to Utica nr 23 and Mound when I got married. Left the area and moved to DC in '73.

> > >

> > > So we have 2 from Pittsburgh, and you and I were Detroiters then D.C. people. Small world here on the WRX>

> > > Where in D. C. ? I was in Oakton and Reston. You?

> > Adams Morgan, Foxhall, and Montgomery, Frederick and Carroll Counties.

> >

>

> I grew up just outside Frederick, MD - between New Market and Mount Airy specifically.

I just moved out of New Market to Mount Airy, so I know the area well. I used to play Westwinds, Hope Valley and Clustered Spires, now I play Challedon and Rattlewood.

I remember as a little kid watching the Pats with Dad in the 60's. They had a player named Houston Antwine and I always thought it was two players Houston and Twine lol. One game he made a tackle in open and saw his name and turned to my Dad and he just laughed.

• Like 1

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

> @MountainGoat said:

> > @DrOldSchool said:

> > > > @touch said:

> > > > > @MountainGoat said:

> > > > > > @touch said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @MountainGoat said:

> > > > > > > > @touch said:

> > > > > > > > So I know a good many of you are wondering how a little whipper snapper who grew up in Detroit, and then moved and spent his teen years in the S T L loved the old school Pats. ?

> > > > > > > > That young man who started his NFL fan life at age 7 figured I needed an AFC favorite team as well. The Pats became that AFC team. I still was rooting for the Honolulu Blue jersey's wearing Lions, and my favorite team then was the Jim Hart led "Big Red " Cardinals. Heck seeing the great Terry Metcalf run at Bush Memorial Stadium was one of my favorite activities to partake in during high school in St. Louis each fall.

> > > > > > > > So I spread my attention around the league regarding fav's during my first 13 years of being a pro football junkie! Then as many of you know I moved to D.C. in 1980 and it was on with the Skins for the entire first GIbbs era.

> > > > > > > > This is a GREAT thread.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What part of Detroit?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > First in New Baltimore as a wee child, then it was on to Rochester ( Tienken and Lake Orion Roads). I attended Rochester Elementary School and then Van Hoosen junior high school.

> > > > > > I used to ride my bike with my buddies each Saturday into downtown Rochester. It was a great town to grow up in for sure!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Image result for rochester michigan downtown

> > > > > I was born on the east side of Detroit in the area south of 8-mile where Eminem likes to say he's from but isn't. Grew up out Woodward Ave near the Zoo. Played Rackham and Palmer Park a lot. We used to ride our bikes to Rochester. Went to Oakland Univ. Moved to Utica nr 23 and Mound when I got married. Left the area and moved to DC in '73.

> > > >

> > > > So we have 2 from Pittsburgh, and you and I were Detroiters then D.C. people. Small world here on the WRX>

> > > > Where in D. C. ? I was in Oakton and Reston. You?

> > > Adams Morgan, Foxhall, and Montgomery, Frederick and Carroll Counties.

> > >

> >

> > I grew up just outside Frederick, MD - between New Market and Mount Airy specifically.

> I just moved out of New Market to Mount Airy, so I know the area well. I used to play Westwinds, Hope Valley and Clustered Spires, now I play Challedon and Rattlewood.

Linganore '97. I remember when both the Mt. Airy courses opened. Challedon was our home course my senior year (before it had houses everywhere). Was surprised when West Winds closed.

Anyway back on subject.... 2 20+ point favorites this week. Anyone taking the points and betting on the Jets and Dolphins?

Image may contain: 2 people, people sleeping and text

> @Petethreeput said:

> I thought I cared about the Titans/Jags game.

>

> Realized I didn’t.

>

> That’s a great pick for a marquee game. $44M a year and we get that?

Hey it was better that Bears Packers and debatable against the Bucs Panthers. Thursday night football just is awful all around with teams coming off of playing Sunday.

> @highergr0und said:

> How about the officials making the game horrible? 15 flags in the first half then magically none in the 3rd quarter and 4 in the 4th? I think somebody got some phone calls at halftime. Tom Brady has a magical twitter account.

Well, you got far beyond where I did. I had some mopping to do around the house, and then I cleaned the toilets with my facial hair because I figured that would be better than this game.

> @Forged4ever said:

> > @DrOldSchool said:

> > jinqd40uct3n.gif

> >

>

>

> Are they overrated or are they the real deal?

>

> I’m asking cuz I don’t really follow them and know the particulars and inside stuff however they look very sharp!

>

> Cheers?

> RP

They're good.....but they also just played against a complete dumpster fire of a Redskins team and an even worse NY Giants team. This week they go up against the embarrassment that is otherwise known as the Miami Dolphins. I'll be interested to see how well the fare against the Saints at the end of the month or Green Bay the week after.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernicks-agent-has-reportedly-reached-out-to-three-teams-qb-apparently-willing-to-be-a-backup/amp/

In speaking to an offensive Asst coach, and it wasn’t from the Stillers(From AFC South team), he told me that no team would EVER sign Kaepernick as they want their back-up QB to be “invisible,” and not to be THE story at every presser.

Now this, Hahahaha.....

https://offthewire.com/this-nfl-team-offered-colin-kaepernick-a-contract/

Everyone’s a friggin victim today, lol?

Stay well Gents & enjoy the weekend, whether you’re hittin the lil white ball or watchin the brown one️?

RP

• Like 1

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

So Vegas is saying AB was worth about a point to the spread. The sports books dropped it that much with the news. Seems about right.

Stay well Gents & enjoy the weekend, whether you’re hittin the lil white ball or watchin the brown one️?

RP

Simple statement , but golden. Nice closing sentiment Richard. I loved it!

Image may contain: outdoor and text
  • Like 1

Image may contain: 2 people, text

> @touch said:

> Image may contain: outdoor and text

No skidding required. AB could of been driving a Model T. The inevitable was always going to happen.

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

This is a classic and truly pathetic story in every way~

So, there is a fish/aquarium specialist who’s gotta store in Pittsburgh who I befriended when I had a bar down the street from his store. Great guy and huge heart. Ava got into gold fish and these other lil colorful fish a few years ago and he set us up with a great medium tank, all the fish? & trappings and it looked beautiful.

Then he gave Madison the bill when she went to pick everything up. She was stunned!! She looked at the counter at everything that he had packed into two boxes and then at the fish in lil plastic containers in a sorta cardboard tray/1/4 box and tried to do a mental rundown of what the bill SHOULD HAVE been versus what was on the paper, then she looked to the him and said “this can’t be right,” to which he laughed and said that I had given him many more beers than the cost of the set-up however it was his way of saying thank you. Madison still thought that the amount was ridiculously low, though to save a back and forth that she felt that he wasn’t going to give on, she paid the price, knowing me well enough to know that I would take care of things on my end, lol.

And take care of it I did, and while he was no longer a “regular” as I had sold that bar and purchased another just down the river a bit and over the bridge, I sent him a thank you note with a $100 gift card to my place, and since it’s a shot’n beer joint, that card would get him outa the house for a “few” evenings, lol

While I don’t know the margins on his industry I know for a fact that what he charged Madison was under his cost, even allowing for a 75-80% mark-up, which I doubt that he has.

He has one of the most prominent tropical fish/aquarium stores in town along with being the “Senior topical Fish Consultant” to the PPG Pittsburgh Aquarium.

That’s how he ended up with Brown the DB•G as a client. He did an 220gal in-home aquarium with 50 piranhas and obviously Brown had spoken to someone cuz whereas if you or I ordered this fish, we would be given baby piranhas that were raised on specific flakes, pellets & frozen fish/shrimp bits which they would basically eat through adulthood, however Brown specifically requested “adult live feeder paranhas,” which, as the name implies, eat only live fish, in most cases gold fish.

Jeff is by no means PC, and you guys know me and how I feel about PC, however the thought of sitting there watching the death scene of a piranha devouring a gold fish sickens me typing this as I think of how much joy these lil fish bring Ava and her friends.

My thoughts are simple, if an animal/fish has to eat another for its survival, fine, that’s the law of the jungle/water. However when there is a choice, I default to the baby piranhas and fakes, pellets and frozen bits.

Be that as it may, Brown used to delight in sitting there and especially during parties, of which he had many, and letting the fish put in a show while he watches and giddily cheered.

It sickened Jeff though business was business

So he had to special order these piranhas as he doesn’t carry them in his store. Bottom line, this lil endeavor cost Brown just over $4000. My Bud expected to get paid the day that he brought the last of the piranhas to Brown’s house and as he uses the “Square” payment method, he had his card reader to insert in his smart phone to take DB•G’s card.

So Brown tells him that he left his “murse(don’t laugh, Maddie got me one cuz I was losin sh•t all over town, lol. They’re great, haha)” at a girl’s place and he could call him the next week and take care of it. Not thinking that there would be a problem, he said sure, and you can guess the ending.

He has tried everything and as this is a 3 year old plus “dead debt,” he told Brown’s attny to just give him $2k and they’d call it a day. I told him then to take him to court for the $4k, which amazingly he had discounted 25% for Brown cuz Brown told him that he planned on a bedroom tank and one in his “man cave,” neither of which, thank God for Jeff, came to fruition. That was the last exchange that he had with anyone representing DB•G and so this past week he filed suit for the $2,000, though he feels badly that it had to come to this and he politely turned down SI’s repeated attempts to have him participate in this week’s story and very little of the story appears through his attorney.

His exact words to me last weekend were, “I don’t want to bury the guy, I just want paid what I’m due.”

The absolute p•sser to this story???

So two and a half years later, Jeff gets a frantic call from The Cancer AT TWO AM IN THE MORNING begging him to come over immediately as almost all of his piranhas are dead and either devoured, partially devoured or just dead and floating in the tank.

Even after getting stiffed, ghosted and basically told to f•ck off, he got in his vehicle and drove over to Brown’s residence, which his said that the outside looked like the yard hadn’t been maintained in months, as DBaG had stiffed the lawn care crew also and his lawn hadn’t been cut since mid-summer and I have to say, that even today, it looks terrible on TV?? as though no one has touched it in a year, easy, as been on the news for the past day, lolol.

When he entered the house he was hit with a stench that was like a kick to the gut as the whole down stairs had a smell of dead rotting flesh. Bottom line, Brown has left town 6-8 weeks before, he couldn’t remember, though he was going to Fla after Stiller games(this caused a few problems as he missed one Monday practice totally and apparently flew in twice on Monday’s and was late to practice, so it could have easily been longer cuz he has no sense of time, schedules or accountability, and also having stiffed his personal assistant, who BTW was NOT a “cracker(an often used word by Brown to describe whites that he owes money to), the guy hadn’t been there since before Brown left town the last time.

The AC was off, heat on & the thermostat said 83*, which Jeff guessed the water to be that or slightly higher as it sat facing a window with sun on it all day and I don’t know jack about fish but it’s supposed to be in the 70’s, so along with the water being too warm, they hadn’t been fed and so turned on each other, with the strongest still alive. Bottom line, 41 out of 50 were dead, with one 3/4s of the way there.

Before Jeff did a thing, he reminded Brown that he owed him $2000 and said that he wanted $200 cash before he touched a single fish? or he was turning around and walkin out the door. Brown turned, left the foyer and reappeared a minute or so later with two Benjamins in his hand, lol. He proceeded to clean out the tank, refill it and put the 8 remaining piranhas(the one that was almost dead died while in the “holding” pail) back in this monstrosity of a tank. Brown had disappeared upstairs and when Jeff yelled up that he was done, Brown yelled down, “lock the door behind you.”

He didn’t come down the stairs to thank him for coming out at 2AM, he didn’t walk to the top of the stairs to say goodbye, thanks for dropping by, nothing but a yell from his bedroom.

Jeff yelled up, asking him if he had air freshener spray, as while the front door was open, as were the downstairs windows, he said that there still was a strong “stench.”

Nope, in this whole multimillion dollar home, not a single can of air freshener. Now I’m no domestic diva however I did pick up from my Grandmother & Mother to have a can of air freshener in every bathroom.

So Jeff locked the door and exited, closing it behind him.

He actually feels badly takin The Cancer to court though I still think that he should’ve gone for the original $4,000.

Apologies for the novel though this story encompasses so much about who this •sshole really is and just how ill prepared he is to deal with life, whether it be something as simple as fish, his home’s upkeep, both inside and out, or in dealing with the individuals that he dealt with professionally to perform these duties, and DBaG could’ve easily delegated these duties to his agent, who already took care of paying his children’s mother and his mortgage, utilities, etc. All told, he owes just under $60,000 to clean up all of the suits. It never had to come to this.

Plain and simple, he’s a piece of sh•t~

I’ve said this before~

If you’re in the game long enough, karma is a Motherf•ckin b•tch~

Excuse the strong language however sometimes there are certain words that need to be used to describe a situation, individual or circumstance.

This is one such time~

Oh yea, The Cancer is almost broke

??????

Karma Babeeeeeee?

I don’t think that anyone is gonna touch him till these sexual assault suits shake out and IF he’s allowed to suit up in the NFL, I think that he ends up in Fla, either in JAX or Miami.

Regarding the tweet below, this is part of his problem...

He has NO power, though in his mind he obviously believes that he does. He should start with just paying his bills. Second, he should treat other women as he would want a man to treat his mother.

There’s more to it than just those two issues however if he masters those two, he’ll be in a much better place and on a much better road.

As always, just my .03 worth

Stay well my Friends?

RP

2iu4nwoeaq41.jpeg

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

https://deadspin.com/antonio-brown-might-have-announced-his-retirement-from-1838332011/amp

You all have obviously seen this, though this is the specific self-inflicted action that cut the Cancer’s throat with Bill~

https://deadspin.com/report-antonio-brown-sent-threatening-texts-to-artist-1838272369

Have a nice week Gents?

RP

> @Forged4ever said:

> https://deadspin.com/antonio-brown-might-have-announced-his-retirement-from-1838332011/amp

>

> You all have obviously seen this, though this is the specific self-inflicted action that cut the Cancer’s throat with Bill~

>

> https://deadspin.com/report-antonio-brown-sent-threatening-texts-to-artist-1838272369

>

> Have a nice week Gents?

> RP

Someone on another site proposed that AB had gotten a lot worse after the Vontez Burfect hit. Any truth to that?

Way too early to gauge but I already like Daniel Jones.

Who? Lol.

Giants new QB. Least he can roll out and run for a 1st down. Arm looks ok, hard to tell of course till we see more, seems pretty sharp, though. Stands in under pressure. Good energy and pace for the O right now.

Saquon drops an easy 6. But then Dr. Jones runs it in for a TD!

Dr. jones! That’s his new name....

• Like 1

> @MountainGoat said:

> > @Forged4ever said:

> > https://deadspin.com/antonio-brown-might-have-announced-his-retirement-from-1838332011/amp

> >

> > You all have obviously seen this, though this is the specific self-inflicted action that cut the Cancer’s throat with Bill~

> >

> > https://deadspin.com/report-antonio-brown-sent-threatening-texts-to-artist-1838272369

> >

> > Have a nice week Gents?

> > RP

>

> Someone on another site proposed that AB had gotten a lot worse after the Vontez Burfect hit. Any truth to that?

Hey MG, I hope all’s well!

I have heard nothing about that as he was cleared medically, showed absolutely no post trauma symptoms, either immediately post-incident or down the road. It was Jerry Osalvsky’s(Stiller ILB Coach) opinion that his behavior changed for the worse following his signing the new contract, which made him the highest paid WR in the league at the time. That post-Burfect point of view has never been shared or even brought up by anyone that I’ve spoken with.

While I’m Leary of most of these YTube “gurus,” regardless of their genre, I accidentally stumbled across this guy’s vid(s) today and was actually impressed, as his opinions and words are well thought out, well articulated and those of someone who’s either Played the game at a high level, had access to a locker room and Players who Played the game at a high level or is just brighter and more perceptive than the average fan/writer, lol

This is just my .03 worth, however I feel that his thoughts on AB are spot on, and the fact that I’ve chirped similar thoughts doesn’t hurt my opinion of him either???

What has really puzzled me, and this has happened myriad times and that is that he will initially post a Classy positive tweet, as an example his thanking the Pats for the opportunity in a tweet shortly after his release, instead of an expected emotional fueled vitriol laced blast at the organization and/or owner, and then after that positive tweet, a few days later he goes and blasts Kraft.

The fact that he also blasts the very organization that he is depending on to get him some of that lost revenue when they go before a mediator(NFLPA) also is a “WTF” moment, lolol

Who knows, I’ve never seen anything like this, even from the other diva WRs mentioned in the above vid, so maybe Burfect’s hit did have lingering effects, lol??

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27674076/ab-says-done-nfl-calls-kraft-ben?platform=amp

Have a great week Brother?

RP

> @bscinstnct said:

> Way too early to gauge but I already like Daniel Jones.

>

> Who? Lol.

>

> Giants new QB. Least he can roll out and run for a 1st down. Arm looks ok, hard to tell of course till we see more, seems pretty sharp, though. Stands in under pressure. Good energy and pace for the O right now.

>

> Saquon drops an easy 6. But then Dr. Jones runs it in for a TD!

>

> Dr. jones! That’s his new name....

>

This Skins fan says

Image result for ut oh

The burgundy and gold face them next week. How about that schedule? 3 of your division opponents in your first 4 games. Yet again Mr. Haskins could turn out well at the helm for the Redskins also.

Impressive first game there Blue Devil.

• Like 1

Whose feeling a Browns victory in the night game?

> @touch said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > Way too early to gauge but I already like Daniel Jones.

> >

> > Who? Lol.

> >

> > Giants new QB. Least he can roll out and run for a 1st down. Arm looks ok, hard to tell of course till we see more, seems pretty sharp, though. Stands in under pressure. Good energy and pace for the O right now.

> >

> > Saquon drops an easy 6. But then Dr. Jones runs it in for a TD!

> >

> > Dr. jones! That’s his new name....

> >

> This Skins fan says

>

> Image result for ut oh

>

> The burgundy and gold face them next week. How about that schedule? 3 of your division opponents in your first 4 games. Yet again Mr. Haskins could turn out well at the helm for the Redskins also.

> Impressive first game there Blue Devil.

>

>

Dr. Jones!

ws7z2ljh9n9q.jpeg

No photo description available.
  • Like 1