Palm Springs Teaser continued for 2024 Golf Vacations

ZipinZ

Math is still wrong. Even in the worst case scenario (250K deaths USA) that is only 0.073 % of the USA population. Using the worst case scenario, that translates to about 140 deaths in the Valley. That's a far cry from 4000 to 5000. Population density is a big factor, which is why NY and similar high density locales are getting hit hard. The Valley is crazy low for pop. density with will work in their favor. It seems like China is well under reporting deaths so that 4K is likely much worse, but when then enforced "stay in place," they did it under threat of death and they meant it.

Ping G430 10K 10.5º Chrome 2.0 S (on order)

Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45" (soon to be mothballed)

Jazz 3 wd Powercoil Stiff
Rogue 3iron Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
X2 Hot 4-AW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
Vokey SM4 56°, SM4 60°
Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
MCC Align Midsize

As always "projections" means "speculation" which means "best guess".

NOBODY knows so I wish they'd quit pretending they did and throwing all these numbers out there as if they were fact because many people are taking them literally including lots of people in positions of authority and leadership.

I realize that the "models" are all we've got to go on but it basically means that we've got NOTHING to go on so quit freaking people out just to get on and then stay on TV.

Cabin fever is real!

• Like 1

Ping G430 Max with Ping Distanza or MP5 Ladies flex or Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 45 in Senior

Ping G430 Five Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Seven Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Nine Wood Ping Distanza

Ping i230 5-PW Red Dot + 1"  Recoil Dart 105

Ping i230 Utility Wedge +1" Recoil Dart 105

Ping Glide 4.0 56 Degree ES Red Dot ZZ 115

Scotty Cameron Squareback 2.5 341/2"

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 35"

Perhaps the Calif. Governor's early intervention & residents following the rules are helping keep the virus under some control .... as of April 04th.

D.

Coronavirus: 3 more deaths in Coachella Valley, 10 more recoveries countywide

XB7U1MWQ1HPX.png

Ping G430 10k - 10.5° Driver Tour Chrome 2.0 65 or Ventus Blue 6-S Velo

Ping G430 Max 15° 3 Wood - Tour Chrome 2.0 65 S or Ad Di8-S
Ping G430 Max 21° 7 Wood - Tour Chrome 2.0 75 S

Ping G430’s, 4-P/W - UST Recoil ES 780 F4-S

Ping G430 - 45° & 50° - UST Recoil 95's F4-S

Ping Glide Pro 56° - UST Recoil 95's F4-S

Odyssey Versa Jailbird 380 Limited Edition Putter

Ping DLX Cart Bag

V1 Sport Push Cart - Garmin Approach G80

• 2 weeks later...

Escena sent me the following update today .... looks like they may be opening in mid-June. Our courses here in Alberta are closed, the local Gooberment tell's us "Golf has been determined to be a non-essential service at this time and so it is impacted by the restrictions". An online petition on change.org calling for Alberta golf courses to be exempt from enforced business closures had almost 30,000 signatures as of Tuesday, perhaps the lobbyists will be successful and get our courses open in time for mosquito season.

Hope those still following this thread are staying healthy & virus free.

Cheers

David

3JQP6C0EUL7M.jpg

Here's a quick update... we hope you're safe and healthy wherever you are. We are here and we can't wait to see you again. If you're in town, you can still enjoy a sneak peak at the view when you pick up a takeout order, or you can have our delicious food delivered. More on this below.The Grill is currently open for takeout.  The golf course is currently closed under shelter-in-place orders. The tentative reopen date set by Riverside County is currently June 19, pending further order. We're hoping for an earlier re-open date...we'll keep you posted.

Click here for the COVID-19 Update page on our website. We maintain it as close to real-time current as we can.

Thank you for your support. Please stay healthy and safe.

Escena Golf Club

Ping DLX Cart Bag

KESQ Channel 3 NEWS .... our Alberta courses are still closed, until further notice.

D.

62NVWTV8RYCW.pngRiverside County public health officials are considering a plan to reopen golf courses in the county.

Details of the plan, including when courses can reopen, are expected to be announced as soon as this week.

Golf courses in the county have been closed for weeks, in response to country orders aimed at stopping the spread of coronavirus.

A complete shutdown of golf courses in the county was ordered April 2nd.

Today News Channel 3 will work to get reaction from area golf course managers, and golfers, and we'll attempt to get comments from Riverside County Supervisor V. Manuel Perez regarding the county's plan.

Be sure to catch the story online later today and tonight on News Channel 3.

On Friday, Riverside County Supervisor Manuel Perez said he's heard the concerns from the local golf community and plans to address them.

"We're having those discussions as to what other areas there can be some flexibility and modification. I understand that there are folks within the golf industry that are concerned about this," said Perez.

Perez then went on to say that there will be meetings and an update to follow soon.

"We're going to have that discussion next week and I'll get back you on that," said Perez.

Ping DLX Cart Bag

YYEBLJLB17HH.png

A8UDPBOVV3X4.png

LFEILSYN1Y10.png

Ping DLX Cart Bag

KLTC510DO3IN.png

D2CADJJ7XQO6.png

2SOUZOZ59GHB.png

SFU23QA1UQFQ.png

Ping DLX Cart Bag

This is nuts and getting out of hand. When it's all said and done poverty and the associated ills (alcoholism, drug abuse, child abuse, domestic violence, depression, suicide, etc.) will have killed way more people than the damn virus.

Take precautions to protect the most vulnerable and get on with it.

• Like 1

Ping G430 Max with Ping Distanza or MP5 Ladies flex or Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 45 in Senior

Ping G430 Five Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Seven Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Nine Wood Ping Distanza

Ping i230 5-PW Red Dot + 1"  Recoil Dart 105

Ping i230 Utility Wedge +1" Recoil Dart 105

Ping Glide 4.0 56 Degree ES Red Dot ZZ 115

Scotty Cameron Squareback 2.5 341/2"

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 35"

Totally agree with that 100%, the cure is way worse than the disease.

• Like 1

DRIVER -     PXG Black OPs Tour 1 - 8* | 🔥KHT AUTOFLEX SF505🔥   
2 WD -         PXG Gen 6  13* |  🔥KHT AUTOFLEX SF505🔥

2/3/4 Hybrids- PXG Gen 6 | Accra Tour 90i Stiff

IRONS -       PXG Gen 6 XP DOUBLE BLACK | MMT 80 Stiff                     
WEDGES -  PXG Sugar Daddy II 54*/13 and 58*/10 | MMT 80 Stiff  
GRIPS -       JUMBOMAX ULTRALIGHT 
PUTTER -   PXG One and Done w/Super Stroke 5.0
BAG -           PXG Staff Bag

• 3 weeks later...

Got this notice this morning ... good news for them.

The Alberta Gooberment finally opened up golf here this week, got 2 rounds in so far, my home course put a piece of pool noodle on the stick to keep the ball out, kinda like pinball golf, hit the foam your in for Birdie.

D.

2S20Z897HPZ0.pngWe are pleased to announce GOLF COURSES are OPEN FOR PLAY once again in the City of Palm Springs!

With this great news comes great responsibility. The world has changed since the last time we were sending foursomes out, so modifications relative to clubhouse access, reservation process, on-course amenities and the 'new' rules of the game will be in effect, similar to other area courses. We appreciate your assistance to keep the game safe for all.Escena's COVID-19 Golf Guidelines provide everything you need to know. As the pandemic situation continues to evolve, so will we. Here's a quick summary.

Face coverings are required at all times around the clubhouse, but may be removed once out on the course provided they can be readily reapplied.Reservations and prepayment required, either directly through our tee time booking engine or over the phone. Walkups will not be accommodated at this time.Single cart use is offered to everyone. Dual ridership is permitted for members of the same household or if one rider has a disability, and both riders consent to ride together.All rakes and ball washers have been removed from the golf course. If your ball goes in a bunker, you may play it as it lies or improve your lie without penalty.Pins are kept in the hole. Holes have been partially filled so golf balls can be retrieved in a non-touch manner. A hole is completed when your ball hits any part of the hole.Retrieving golf balls from adjacent private residences is strictly prohibited.Click here to book your tee time now, starting today, May 8th!

At this point in-store shopping is not available, but we will have essentials available.

The Grill is currently open for takeout...new details are below. Indoor and outdoor dining areas are not open for seating, but golfers can take their orders with them onto the golf course, or take a meal home to enjoy after the round.

Click here for the COVID-19 Update page on our website. We maintain it as close to real-time current as we can.

Thank you for your support. Please stay healthy and safe.

Escena Golf Club | Escena Lounge & Grill

Ping DLX Cart Bag

• 5 months later...

It's looking like my wife and I are going to continue working from home for the foreseeable future, so I'm thinking this year is the perfect opportunity to be snowbirds several years before retirement (we're in our mid-40s). I've never been to Palm Springs before, but I've pretty much zeroed in on the area as our likely destination. I'm thinking of renting a nice house with a pool for 2-3 months starting at the beginning of January. I've been looking at rental listings in various areas in the valley, but I don't really know much about the different cities. We're being cautious with the current situation, so we would be mostly hanging out at the house, though I would definitely be playing some golf. But dining out and other activities like that would be very limited, so proximity to those types of things isn't as important as it would be normally. Does anyone have any recommendations to stay or avoid any of these different areas?

Palm Springs

Cathedral City

Rancho Mirage

La Quinta

Indian Wells

Palm Desert

Indio

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

1 hour ago, 3_Jack_Par said:

It's looking like my wife and I are going to continue working from home for the foreseeable future, so I'm thinking this year is the perfect opportunity to be snowbirds several years before retirement (we're in our mid-40s). I've never been to Palm Springs before, but I've pretty much zeroed in on the area as our likely destination. I'm thinking of renting a nice house with a pool for 2-3 months starting at the beginning of January. I've been looking at rental listings in various areas in the valley, but I don't really know much about the different cities. We're being cautious with the current situation, so we would be mostly hanging out at the house, though I would definitely be playing some golf. But dining out and other activities like that would be very limited, so proximity to those types of things isn't as important as it would be normally. Does anyone have any recommendations to stay or avoid any of these different areas?

Palm Springs

Cathedral City

Rancho Mirage

La Quinta

Indian Wells

Palm Desert

Indio

My very generalized impression is that Palm Springs is the older end of the community, and as you go southeast you see new and newer developments.  That said, there are nice communities all along the area.  There seems to be no shortage of good grocery shopping, or anything else, really.  Indio is also one of the older communities, and has seemed to be more "working class" than the more golf-oriented communities along the western side of the valley.  My experience is limited to a half-dozen visits to a friend's second home, always in January.  His place is in the Golf Club at La Quinta community, way at the south end of the developed area..

14 minutes ago, davep043 said:

My very generalized impression is that Palm Springs is the older end of the community, and as you go southeast you see new and newer developments.  That said, there are nice communities all along the area.  There seems to be no shortage of good grocery shopping, or anything else, really.  Indio is also one of the older communities, and has seemed to be more "working class" than the more golf-oriented communities along the western side of the valley.  My experience is limited to a half-dozen visits to a friend's second home, always in January.  His place is in the Golf Club at La Quinta community, way at the south end of the developed area..

Thanks for the insight. We're both fans of the Mid-Century Modern houses in the area, so something older wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, if it was nice. However, from what I've seen, in our price range, I don't know that we'll be able to find anything like that. We'd be doing this as a bit of a splurge, made easier by the fact that we haven't spent any money on travel this year, so we'd really be looking for a place with a nice outdoor area, including a private pool, and ideally a place that is fairly updated inside with a nice kitchen. 

9 minutes ago, loudizzzle said:

Personally I would rank them as 

Palm Desert

La Quinta 

Rancho Mirage

Indian Wells

Palm Springs

Indo 

Cathedral City

Are you basing this ranking on golf, lodging options, or other amenities in the area? Just curious to understand what the main factors are that led you to slot them like this.

Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

38 minutes ago, loudizzzle said:

Id say golf mainly but also just the area. I have a place in Rancho Mirage/Palm Desert. So I know the area well. I love to play at Desert Willow. Most of the area is really close together so I dont think you can really pick a bad spot. The biggest problem at this time of the year is overseeding. 

I'm looking at the beginning of next year, so overseeding should be no issue by then. Appreciate the insight!

On 10/16/2020 at 11:08 AM, loudizzzle said:

Id say golf mainly but also just the area. I have a place in Rancho Mirage/Palm Desert. So I know the area well. I love to play at Desert Willow. Most of the area is really close together so I dont think you can really pick a bad spot. The biggest problem at this time of the year is overseeding. 

3 J.P.  ...... I would agree, "I don't think you can really pick a bad spot/community", you should investigate if the community has any restrictions on short term rentals as a result of the virus. We rent a place at the Desert Princess in Cathedral City, it centrally located, close to airport, down town P.S., markets, stores & all the golf courses I enjoy playing.  Frankly, you can get anywhere in the valley in about 20 - 30 minutes & this year there will be very few to NO Canadians because our border is still closed to vehicle recreational travel and based on the current situation in the USA, it won't be open anytime soon, therefore nothing will be crazy busy in 2021.  I'm sure you will have lots of properties to choose from and should be able to negotiate a very reasonable rental contract.

To all ... we cancelled or postponed our 3.5 month rental until 2022 so we didn't loose our deposit & first payment, were told our American friends will miss the Canadians. I sure will miss Escena and our friends Paul & Kathy, aka Vernon from Kansas City & all those G-WRX members that I had the opportunity to meet for a game.  Winter came early here, that's my home course over the fence this morning & another 3-4" is expected today/night ..... 6 more months of cold & snow sucks.

I'm considering changing the Tread Title to something more appropriate for 2021 .... done.

Cheers

David

From KESQ NEWS .... The Rancho Mirage City Council approved the introduction of an ordinance that would see short-term vacation rentals banned in public neighborhoods by the end of 2020.

https://kesq.com/news/2020/10/15/rancho-mirage-passes-introduction-of-ordinance-to-ban-stvrs-in-public-neighborhoods/

Edited by ZipinZ

Ping DLX Cart Bag

Got this e-mail from Desert Willow this morning. .... link = http://desertwillow.com/

Cheers

D.

HeaderImage_Enewsletter_Clubhouse_ChrisMiller_2018.jpg

An Important Safety Update
New! Golf Cart Dividers
We will be pairing up guests this season using California Health Department Approved Golf Cart Dividers. 

Clear2Ride-Install-Side-View-without-Rider.jpg

We have sourced the best option on the market to ensure the safety of our guests and best in class playability of our golf courses, all season long. 

We value your time and appreciate that you have a considerable amount of options to play world-class golf courses in the Coachella Valley and continue to choose Desert Willow Golf Resort .

Our goal is to alert everyone before arrival, that single rider carts will not be offered this season. The decision to eliminate single rider carts was not an easy one; we regret that we won’t have an opportunity to facilitate special requests this season. 

Please Watch  Introducing Golf Cart Dividers 
at Desert Willow Golf Resort

Image_Video_CartDivider.jpg

If you feel uncomfortable riding with someone else, please call the Golf Shop in advance so we can cancel your reservation and invite you back when we are able.  To contact the Golf Shop call (760) 346-7060 Ext. 1.

Click here to f ind out more about California Health Department Approved Golf Cart Dividers.

Firecliff Overseeding Special
Monday, November 2, 2020 to Sunday, November 8, 2020
Play Firecliff before it goes down for overseeding! The outer edges of the rough will start turning brown and the course will play firm and fast. 

DWFirecliff16_0022.jpg

Take advantage of the following discounted green fees:

Non-Resident  Rate Schedule

Overseeding
Special Rate

November 2 to November 8, 2020  
 FIRECLIFF COURSE ONLY

btn2_bookteetime%5b1%5d.png

• Open until 12:30pm

$125

•  12:30pm to 2:00pm 

$90

• 2:00pm to close

$59

Platinum Club  Rate Schedule

Overseeding
Special Rate

November 2 to November 8, 2020 
 FIRECLIFF COURSE ONLY

btn2_bookteetime%5b1%5d.png

• Open until 11:30am

$88

• 11:30am to 2:00pm

$65

• 2:00pm to close

$45

Book Your Tee Times Today!

non-resident-btn.png

platinum-btn.png

*Green fees for currently booked tee times from November 2 to November 8, 2020 will be adjusted to the discounted promotional rate.

DWFirecliff16_0065_compressed.jpg

email-header-daily-deals-text.png

Image_BookTeeTime_200px_Brown.jpg

Image_GolfLessons_200px_Grey_Redesign.jpg

Image_ShopDesertWillowOnlineCollection_200px_Purple_Redesign_2.jpg

Stay "On Par"  with Desert Willow Golf Resort

facebook    twitter    instagram         pinterest    youtube  
#playdesertwillow  #desertwillowgolfresort

Copyright © 2020 All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
[email protected]

desertWillowLogo-No-Shadow.png

Desert Willow Golf Resort, 38-995 Desert Willow Drive, Palm Desert, CA 92260
You are on this e-mail list because you have opted in through our business.

Click here to unsubscribe

Mail this to a Friend

Ping DLX Cart Bag

I wonder how they will define a "short-term rental". I assume they're targeting AirBnB/VRBO rentals that go for a week or so, and not what we'd be looking to do where we'd be staying for 2-3 months, and I assume signing some kind of lease.

1 minute ago, 3_Jack_Par said:

I wonder how they will define a "short-term rental". I assume they're targeting AirBnB/VRBO rentals that go for a week or so, and not what we'd be looking to do where we'd be staying for 2-3 months, and I assume signing some kind of lease.

Worth checking for sure, however, 3 months or more is normally considered a lease let us know how you make out.

Cheers

D.

Ping DLX Cart Bag

• ZipinZ changed the title to Palm Springs Teaser continued for 2021 Golf Vacations - starts on page 13

Flying to Palm Springs, then on to Palm Desert early tomorrow morning with 2 buddies 

we are playing Firecliff on Tuesday, got it for $90 at 12:30
Terra lago north

Norman course

Dunes

2 left to book

anyone know if Uber is running out at the airport? My folks had to go out briefly in August and had to call a cab at the airport 

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

15 hours ago, Warrick said:

Flying to Palm Springs, then on to Palm Desert early tomorrow morning with 2 buddies 

we are playing Firecliff on Tuesday, got it for $90 at 12:30
Terra lago north

Norman course

Dunes

2 left to book

anyone know if Uber is running out at the airport? My folks had to go out briefly in August and had to call a cab at the airport 

Can't help you with the Uber Q.

I would suggest you consider Fantasy Springs ....  https://www.fantasyspringsresort.com/golf/

Classic Club .... https://www.classicclubgolf.com/

You'll find a number of pic's & reviews in the earlier pages of this thread.

Enjoy

D.

Ping DLX Cart Bag

1 hour ago, ZipinZ said:

Can't help you with the Uber Q.

I would suggest you consider Fantasy Springs ....  https://www.fantasyspringsresort.com/golf/

Classic Club .... https://www.classicclubgolf.com/

You'll find a number of pic's & reviews in the earlier pages of this thread.

Enjoy

D.

I played Classic Club first time out, awesome track, but closed while we are there.

About to board in Dallas, next stop is paradise 

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Got the following notice from Rams Hill Golf Club, I didn't care for the super x-fast greens nor the pin placements when we played this track, but others here put it in their top drawer picks.

Link to website with cool fly over video of each hole.   https://www.ramshill.com/

D.

Opening Day
Just One Week Away
Book Now

That’s right, next Friday. Rams Hill Golf Club opens with First Tracks Weekend Oct. 23-25, but did you know daily-fee tee times with some of our best rates of the season can now be booked from October 26 to November 15 through our website Booking Engine? New tee times are released daily, 30 days out, throughout the season. And if you want to “skip the line” and book further in advance, Rams Hill Stay & Play Packages with accommodations in our Golf Houses and partner resorts have no booking limitations. It’s time to make your great escape to unforgettable desert golf.

What’s Happening
at Rams Hill? 

91da3db3-171a-49ee-bbb5-7a717ed5c8df.jpg

First Tracks
*Almost*
Sold Out

Our Season-Opening Weekend Event of golf, food, games, contests, prizes and more has a few spots remaining for Friday, Oct. 23 and Sunday, Oct. 25. First Tracks Saturday is now Sold Out for individual tee times, but you can still get in the game by reserving our Firethorn Golf House for a Stay & Play weekend. Complete with a swimming pool and golf-course views, Firethorn is a perfect spot for an ultimate Buddy Trip.
Book First Tracks >>
0d1d422a-507a-4e5f-9ae0-02a5136856ed.jpg

You Still Have Time to Win Great Prizes!

If you’re getting this e-newsletter, you’re already eligible for our daily “30 Days of Giveaways” prize drawings. But you can also increase your odds of winning by following Rams Hill’s social-media accounts on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. It’s literally that easy. The Grand Prize drawing is almost here — Oct. 22 — so make sure you’ve entered to win as many ways as possible.
Learn More >>
be99a891-30f2-4e81-afd1-15c5d087d633.jpg

Wake Up
to Rams Hill
Stay & Plays

Imagine a night of brews, barbecue and ping pong, all while overlooking the fairways of Rams Hill Golf Club and desertscape beyond. That’s what you get when you book House on the Hill, one of our many Stay & Play Golf Packages. And better yet, overnight bookings have no tee-time limitations, so you can plan your golf getaway for next week, next month or even next year (through May 2021).
Stay & Play Now >>
Instagram
Twitter
Website
PHOTO CREDITS
Photo of Hole 5  by our friends @BrianOar and @GolfTripExperts. Follow them on Instagram.

House on the Hill photo by our friends @CouldBeTheDay. Follow them on Instagram.
view this email in your browser
Copyright © 2020 Rams Hill Golf Club, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Rams Hill Golf Club
1881 Rams Hill Rd
Borrego Springs, CA 92004

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

open.php?u=3fde9612a6556c201e9ab8d98&id=33149b1ed1&e=893e74c49e

• Like 1

Ping DLX Cart Bag

1 hour ago, Warrick said:

I played Classic Club first time out, awesome track, but closed while we are there.

About to board in Dallas, next stop is paradise 

Safe travels ... Classic Club is one of my favorites, have a look at Escena or Indian Canyons the South not North course.

looks like you'll have great weather .... jealous ! 

D.

image.png.d4bbd7022ed806a62185420e726ea6f7.png

image.png.ca86415d3b6abc7cbab70cb1bcc00cc6.png

Edited by ZipinZ

Ping DLX Cart Bag

If your looking for a couple suggestions close to the P/S airport give these some consideration. Rather than 36 holes on the same track, you maybe able to play 2 perhaps all 3 as the driving distance isn't all that far apart. If your looking for a higher end/price courses, check out PGA West courses. There's lots of nice courses to choose from and they're rates are quite reasonable when your planning to go.  Golfnow is another good place to start. Enjoy.

D.

Escena  .... is one of my favorites, very few homes to worry about with big open fairways and large greens.

Indian Canyons .... I prefer the South over the North course unless you don't mind playing with condo's surrounding each hole.

Tahquitz Creek  ... it's a muni, I preferred the Resort course over the Legend course, they had lots of storm damage last year, hope they got it repaired.

Ping DLX Cart Bag

Then check these out  ...  https://www.pgawest.com/golf

image.png.e56bb19e875b4a32161ec375433bbe93.png

Ping DLX Cart Bag

• ZipinZ changed the title to Palm Springs Teaser continued for 2024 Golf Vacations