We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Mikey Town's WITB - New Wedges

 Mikey Town ·  
Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 2,475
Joined:  edited Aug 2, 2016 in What's In The Bag Photo Edition #1
I've been a member on here for a little while now, so I figured that it's about time to do one of these.



Without further ado...





The Setup



Bag%201.jpg





Putters



Byron Morgan DH89 "The Eraser Abides"



Eraser%20Abides%20-%209.jpg



Eraser%20Abides%20-%2010.jpg



Eraser%20Abides%20-%2011.jpg



Eraser%20Abides%20-%2012.jpg



Eraser%20Abides%20-%2013.jpg



Eraser%20Abides%20-%2014.jpg



Eraser%20Abides%20-%2015.jpg



Eraser%20Abides%20-%2016.jpg



Eraser%20Abides%20-%2017.jpg



Eraser%20Abides%20-%2018.jpg





Byron Morgan "DaBlade"



DaBlade-11.jpg



DaBlade-14.jpg



DaBlade-15.jpg



DaBlade-16.jpg



DaBlade-17.jpg





Byron Morgan DH89 "Eraser"



Eraser-1.jpg



Eraser-2.jpg



Eraser-3.jpg



Eraser-4.jpg



Eraser-5.jpg





Byron Morgan 612 "Grinder"



Grinder-1.jpg



Grinder-2.jpg



Grinder-3.jpg



Grinder-4.jpg





Ping WRX Classic Anser 2



Ping%20WRX%201.jpg



Ping%20WRX%202.jpg



Ping%20WRX%203.jpg



Ping%20WRX%204.jpg





Lajosi DD201 w/Copper Insert



DD201-1.jpg



DD201-2.jpg



DD201-3.jpg



DD201-4.jpg



DD201-5.jpg



DD201-6.jpg



DD201-7.jpg



DD201-8.jpg



DD201-9.jpg





Gap, Sand and Lob Wedges



Wedges.jpg





6 Iron Through Pitching Wedge (Satin Chrome finish by The Iron Factory)



MP69-1.jpg



MP69-2.jpg



MP69-3.jpg





Iron and Wedge Shaft



Iron%20and%20Wedge%20Shaft.jpg





2 and 4 Irons (Stickers removed and Satin Chrome finish by The Iron Factory)



MPH4-2.jpg



MPH4-3.jpg





2 and 4 Iron Shaft



2%20and%204%20Shaft%201.jpg



2%20and%204%20Shaft%202.jpg





5 Wood



5%20Wood.jpg





5 Wood Shaft



5%20Wood%20Shaft.jpg





3 Wood



3%20Wood.jpg





3 Wood Shaft



3%20Wood%20Shaft.jpg





3 and 5 Wood



3%20and%205%20Wood%20Crowns.jpg





Driver



Driver.jpg



Driver%20Crown.jpg





Driver Shaft



Driver%20Shaft.jpg





​Sunfish Headcovers

(shown with hybrid cover... the matching 5 wood cover is currently being made)



Headcovers.jpg





A Few More Full Bag Shots



Bag%203.jpg



Bag%204.jpg



Bag%202.jpg





Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about anything in my bag. I'd be more than happy to help as best I can.



Special thanks to:

- Tai (Pure745), for allowing me to borrow the design element he created for use on my putters.

- Byron Morgan, for executing my putters flawlessly and exceeding my custom putter expectations in every way.

- Matt Pham, for being the best club fitter and builder I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

- David at Sunfish, for making a high quality headcover, for a reasonable price, and always being quick to respond to any questions.

- Craig at Jacob Hill Leathers, for being a part of the best customer service I've ever received... my 2 lizard belts and custom buckle (not pictured) are amazing.





Cheers,



Mike
Posted:
TaylorMade Driver
Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
Bridgestone Irons
Vokey Wedges
Byron Morgan Putter(s)
WITB Link
Post edited by Unknown User on
«1345
5

Comments

  • Rob G 89Rob G 89  849WRX Points: 63Members Posts: 849
    Joined:  #2
    Beginner question why not x flex on ever club?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 2,475
    Joined:  #3
    Rob G 89 wrote:


    Beginner question why not x flex on ever club?




    No two shafts are created equally. Sometimes the flex written on the shaft doesn't reflect how it actually plays. Many shafts won't play "true to flex" like this.



    For example, when my club builder was checking flexes while building my clubs, he said that my X driver shaft and S 3-Wood shaft both actually play to something that would equate to an S+.



    In addition to shaft flex tolerances from different manufacturers, these are the flexes I was fit into based upon my swing speed, swing type and desired trajectory with each club.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
    Bridgestone Irons
    Vokey Wedges
    Byron Morgan Putter(s)
    WITB Link
  • Qqq123xxQqq123xx I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day.  6472WRX Points: 550Members Posts: 6,472
    Joined:  #4
    Like the chart.
    Posted:
    Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
    Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
    Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
    Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
    Nxt Tour.
    Cleveland Classic #4
  • FutureScratchGolferFutureScratchGolfer  764WRX Points: 77Members Posts: 764
    Joined:  #5
    Man this thread needs more pics seems like a sick bag. Love the chart too.
    Posted:
    Titleist TS2 10.5* Tensei Blue
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Blue
    Titleist 818H1 19* Tensei Blue
    Titleist AP3 4-G True Temper XP 95
    Titleist SM7 54* True Temper XP 95
    Titleist SM7 58* True Temper XP 95
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • TooMuchAwesomeTooMuchAwesome  1269WRX Points: 113Members Posts: 1,269
    Joined:  edited Jan 8, 2014 #6
    That Byron is beautiful! I love the new head covers he's pumping out, too. The snap fits are so much better than the velcro AM&Es
    Posted:
  • SidetrackedSidetracked Inland Empire, CA 1956WRX Points: 98Members Posts: 1,956
    Joined:  edited Jan 9, 2014 #7
    It's about time you put a WITB up Mikey! Byron is looking good as always.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • scratchswingerscratchswinger  16332WRX Points: 307Members Posts: 16,332
    Joined:  #8
    Those are some great photos.
    Posted:
  • Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 2,475
    Joined:  #9
    Thanks for the comments guys... I'm hoping to get out and photograph everything this weekend.



    The photos won't be quite as nice as the ones of the Byron, though. Then again, that is the only club in the bag that could be mistaken for a piece of jewelry. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
    Bridgestone Irons
    Vokey Wedges
    Byron Morgan Putter(s)
    WITB Link
  • Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 2,475
    Joined:  #10
    OK... I've added a few (19) photos to the original post.



    I hope you like them.





    Enjoy...
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
    Bridgestone Irons
    Vokey Wedges
    Byron Morgan Putter(s)
    WITB Link
  • Pure745Pure745 CPC #15  11487WRX Points: 195Members Posts: 11,487
    Joined:  #11
    Holy smokes.. great bag! Everything is beyond top notch! Great pictures too, I finally got decent light to take pictures of the Damascus putters!



    PS. Your bag is WAAAAAAAAAY too nice to have a Skylinks towel on it, just saying! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
    Posted:
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist TS3 8.5 - Fujikura TR7
    Titleist 917F2 15 - Fujikura Speeder 857 Evo2 Proto
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey 54V/60V
    Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box


    Instagram:
    On -, @pure745
    https://www.instagram.com/pure745/
    [/font]
  • LesmondLesmond  12027WRX Points: 1,008Members Posts: 12,027
    Joined:  #12
    Hey.. We have the same Titliest staff stand bag.



    Does your clubs get easily tangled up? Mine does that a lot.
    Posted:
    Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 50*
    Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
    Wedges: Honma T//World W4 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • JC671JC671  755WRX Points: 30Members Posts: 755
    Joined:  #13
    Sick bag! Those sunfish headcovers look pimp in the titleist bag. Great pics
    Posted:

                                                                                                                WITB Link

  • Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 2,475
    Joined:  #14
    Pure745 wrote:


    Holy smokes.. great bag! Everything is beyond top notch! Great pictures too, I finally got decent light to take pictures of the Damascus putters!



    PS. Your bag is WAAAAAAAAAY too nice to have a Skylinks towel on it, just saying! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />




    Thanks Tai... I'll have to keep my eye out for your Damascus pics. I'd love to see the grain in that 612 with lighting that lets it "pop." I'm sure photos still do do it justice, though.



    As for the Skylinks towel... I usually frequent munis as they usually don't make my wallet scream when I pay my greens fees. I usually only get out to one "fancy" course a year, so I like to rep the places that take care of me. I joined the men's club at Skylinks a couple years ago so I could play tournaments with my Dad. I have recently played a couple rounds with, and have gotten to know a bit, the GM over there. Really good guy and his people always treat me well. If I have a chance to get out to a "bucket list" course (Pebble, Riviera, a nice private cc, etc...) then that towel will go on my bag. Until then, Skylinks it is!


    Lesmond wrote:


    Hey.. We have the same Titliest staff stand bag.



    Does your clubs get easily tangled up? Mine does that a lot.




    I've only had the bag for a week and a half, so I don't have much time in with it, but the one time it's been out on course with me (used with a Clicgear 3.5+) I had no problems at all. Phenomenal bag so far and I look forward to carrying it for a few rounds in the near future.


    peterra671 wrote:


    Sick bag! Those sunfish headcovers look pimp in the titleist bag. Great pics




    Thanks peterra671. The Sunfish covers are great. Mine are almost a year old and look like I've only had them for a couple weeks. I'd recommend them to anyone.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
    Bridgestone Irons
    Vokey Wedges
    Byron Morgan Putter(s)
    WITB Link
  • Sean2Sean2  30974WRX Points: 206Members Posts: 30,974
    Joined:  #15
    Beeeutieeeful bag!



    Wish I had the skill to take photos like that.



    Well done!
    Posted:
  • tommy89tommy89  2554WRX Points: 1Members Posts: 2,554
    Joined:  #16
    Cool bag!! I play the ACP too and love it. Great driver.



    Just don't take that putter if you go to the UK. Grinder means something else over here image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:
    Cobra Amp Cell Pro
    Titleist 913f
    Mizuno MP54
    Vokey 52/56
    Odyssey #7 MXM Versa
    WITB Link
  • kyle75kyle75  714WRX Points: 70Members Posts: 714
    Joined:  #17
    Great pics and bag. Interesting setup going from 2,4,&6 irons. I have thought about ditching certain irons from my bag that I never really hit.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • CactusGolfCactusGolf  1808WRX Points: 50ClubWRX Posts: 1,808
    Joined:  #18
    Great thread. You take some great pictures. What do you use?



    That stand bag is just second to none. Gorgeous!
    Posted:
    Taylormade 2017 M1 10.5* Project X HZRDUS Yellow 65
    Taylormade M2 15* Matrix Black Tie 6M4
    Taylormade M2 18* Matrix Black Tie 6M4
    Taylormade PSi 4-PW KBS Tour
    Callaway MD3 50*/54*/58*
    Nike Method Origin B2-01
    Callaway Chrome Soft
    WITB Link
  • Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 2,475
    Joined:  edited Jan 13, 2014 #19
    CactusGolf wrote:


    Great thread. You take some great pictures. What do you use?



    That stand bag is just second to none. Gorgeous!




    Thanks CactusGolf!



    I have a few different cameras. Lately, I've been hooked on my Fuji X-E1... It's such a fun camera to shoot with, and it's easily portable. For events, fast action/sports and studio work (like the putter photos) I use my trusty Canon 7D.

    Everything is edited and processed in Adobe Lightroom... and sometimes Photoshop, but only if I need it. I also have a few pieces of lighting and modifiers for the studio shoots, but I will save all of those details for the photography forum. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />



    If anyone wants to take a look at some non-golf photos, head over to my website: www.mjf-photography.com
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
    Bridgestone Irons
    Vokey Wedges
    Byron Morgan Putter(s)
    WITB Link
  • Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 2,475
    Joined:  #20
    kyle75 wrote:


    Great pics and bag. Interesting setup going from 2,4,&6 irons. I have thought about ditching certain irons from my bag that I never really hit.




    It's worth looking into.



    My setup is the result of having inefficient gaps in the top end of the bag... plus I wanted a bit more help in the long irons. A butter knife 4-Iron isn't always the most confidence inspiring thing to look down at.



    The H4s give a much higher ball flight than the 69s... that ball flight is also exaggerated by the steelfiber shafts, which launch higher than the KBS Tours.



    When you take all the differences into account, even though the numbers on the clubs may look odd, the clubs actually gap out exactly how I want them to. Current carry yardages are: 6-Iron: 180 4-Iron: 195 2-Iron: 210. Plus I have a TON more confidence in hitting the long irons than I did before.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
    Bridgestone Irons
    Vokey Wedges
    Byron Morgan Putter(s)
    WITB Link
  • kyle75kyle75  714WRX Points: 70Members Posts: 714
    Joined:  #21
    Mikey Town wrote:

    kyle75 wrote:


    Great pics and bag. Interesting setup going from 2,4,&6 irons. I have thought about ditching certain irons from my bag that I never really hit.




    It's worth looking into.



    My setup is the result of having inefficient gaps in the top end of the bag... plus I wanted a bit more help in the long irons. A butter knife 4-Iron isn't always the most confidence inspiring thing to look down at.



    The H4s give a much higher ball flight than the 69s... that ball flight is also exaggerated by the steelfiber shafts, which launch higher than the KBS Tours.



    When you take all the differences into account, even though the numbers on the clubs may look odd, the clubs actually gap out exactly how I want them to. Current carry yardages are: 6-Iron: 180 4-Iron: 195 2-Iron: 210. Plus I have a TON more confidence in hitting the long irons than I did before.
    It makes a lot of sense to me. I switched irons last year and have run into the same yardage gap problem. The new irons have stronger lofts, so they are basically my new 5 iron is the same as my old 4 iron. Still working out the gaps, but I plan on going to a setup a little like yours. Probably going to drop my 4 iron and add an extra wedge/hybrid.
    Posted:
  • ovibovib  153WRX Points: 0Unregistered Posts: 153
    Joined:  #22
    This thread has made me want to post a WITB. I have a staff stand bag as well. Your set looks amazing. Great stuff.
    Posted:
    Taylormade R1
    Titleist 913F 15*(set to 16.5*)
    Taylormade Rescue11 19*
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW
    Vokey SM4 50*, TVD-K 56 (bent to 55)
    SC Select Newport 2
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • BlakesterBlakester  1479WRX Points: 104Members Posts: 1,479
    Joined:  #23
    Sweet sticks. That Titleist Staff Stand back is awesome.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero, Diamana D+ 63g Stiff
    Callaway XR 5 wood, Project X LZ 6.0
    Callaway XR 7 wood, Project X LZ 6.0
    Titleist 915 H 24*, Diamana D+ 82 HY Stiff
    Adams XTD Forged PW-5, Aldila RIP Tour 115 Stiff
    TaylorMade ATV 54 and 58, Ozik Program 130 Stiff
    Scotty Cameron CA Monterey, 35"
  • Beastmode BrokerBeastmode Broker Canadian AF  6329WRX Points: 144Members Posts: 6,329
    Joined:  #24
    awesome pics man, wow

    great job
    Posted:
    Taylormade M1 440 9.5 | Kuro Kage DC 60 X
    Taylormade M2 15 | RIP Alpha B 70 X
    Callaway XHP 20 | RIP Alpha 85 X
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW | TI DGX100 ssx1
    Callaway MD3 RAW 52S / 56W | DGS300
    Titleist Vokey SM6 RAW 58K | DGS400
    Taylormade Milled Collection Mullen 35"
  • SidetrackedSidetracked Inland Empire, CA 1956WRX Points: 98Members Posts: 1,956
    Joined:  #25
    How are you liking the driver? I love the shape of it.
    Posted:
  • CactusGolfCactusGolf  1808WRX Points: 50ClubWRX Posts: 1,808
    Joined:  #26
    Mikey Town wrote:

    CactusGolf wrote:


    Great thread. You take some great pictures. What do you use?



    That stand bag is just second to none. Gorgeous!




    Thanks CactusGolf!



    I have a few different cameras. Lately, I've been hooked on my Fuji X-E1... It's such a fun camera to shoot with, and it's easily portable. For events, fast action/sports and studio work (like the putter photos) I use my trusty Canon 7D.

    Everything is edited and processed in Adobe Lightroom... and sometimes Photoshop, but only if I need it. I also have a few pieces of lighting and modifiers for the studio shoots, but I will save all of those details for the photography forum. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />



    If anyone wants to take a look at some non-golf photos, head over to my website: www.mjf-photography.com
    I'll take a look into those. I have a basic point and shoot camera, but it just doesn't take the HQ photos that members around here take. I think that's what I need!
    Posted:
    Taylormade 2017 M1 10.5* Project X HZRDUS Yellow 65
    Taylormade M2 15* Matrix Black Tie 6M4
    Taylormade M2 18* Matrix Black Tie 6M4
    Taylormade PSi 4-PW KBS Tour
    Callaway MD3 50*/54*/58*
    Nike Method Origin B2-01
    Callaway Chrome Soft
    WITB Link
  • Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 2,475
    Joined:  #27


    How are you liking the driver? I love the shape of it.




    I am not liking the driver at all... I am LOVING it!



    While there may be a few drivers out there that I could hit farther (very few... my numbers are pretty close to ideal with the Cobra), I'm hitting more fairways with this driver than I ever have before. This is, by far, the most forgiving driver (for me) that I've ever hit.



    It's going to be really hard to get this thing out of the bag. My only gripe is that I don't have another one for backup.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
    Bridgestone Irons
    Vokey Wedges
    Byron Morgan Putter(s)
    WITB Link
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 2,475
    Joined:  #28
    CactusGolf wrote:

    Mikey Town wrote:

    CactusGolf wrote:


    Great thread. You take some great pictures. What do you use?



    That stand bag is just second to none. Gorgeous!




    Thanks CactusGolf!



    I have a few different cameras. Lately, I've been hooked on my Fuji X-E1... It's such a fun camera to shoot with, and it's easily portable. For events, fast action/sports and studio work (like the putter photos) I use my trusty Canon 7D.

    Everything is edited and processed in Adobe Lightroom... and sometimes Photoshop, but only if I need it. I also have a few pieces of lighting and modifiers for the studio shoots, but I will save all of those details for the photography forum. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />



    If anyone wants to take a look at some non-golf photos, head over to my website: www.mjf-photography.com
    I'll take a look into those. I have a basic point and shoot camera, but it just doesn't take the HQ photos that members around here take. I think that's what I need!




    Hold on... no need to start looking into expensive camera body and lens combos if you don't need to. That can end up being more of a black hole than you could ever imagine. Heck, I have more money into photo gear than golf and billiards equipment combined (and that's saying something)! You would be amazed at what you can get out of a basic point and shoot when you take the time to learn about all it has to offer. These days, the basic point and shoot will do much more than just point and shoot.



    What is your camera's make and model? Maybe I can give you a couple tips on how to get a more "professional" look to your photos.



    Additionally, it's key to know how to get the most out of the photos you take with any camera. If you are willing to do some editing, after snapping the photos, you can get great results with a little TLC in a photo editing program. I can guarantee that all of my photos, along with the vast majority of professional photos you see out there, do not look like that straight out of the camera... there is almost always some kind of editing and post-processing done... even if it's just basic color corrections.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
    Bridgestone Irons
    Vokey Wedges
    Byron Morgan Putter(s)
    WITB Link
  • hankmoodyhankmoody  1821WRX Points: 126Members Posts: 1,821
    Joined:  #29
    Gorgeous, just gorgeous!



    I am in image/heart.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':heart:' /> with that putter (and the headcover!). Be still my heart. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    M6 10.5
    M4 3W
    Titleist 816h 21
    CF19 5-AW
    SM6 54 & Cally PM 60
    Byron Morgan 612
    V1X/ERC Soft
  • GavaGava C'mon Aussie !!!  725WRX Points: 63Members Posts: 725
    Joined:  #30
    Mikey - thanks for posting these pics up. Your enthusiasm is infectious.



    My compliments on the cleanest, most well presented set (and pics to match) on WRX IMHO.



    I followed your 612 thread with great interest and have subsequently ordered a custom Byron DH89 myself.



    Will post up pics in the Byron Morgan library when it gets here (in a few weeks??).



    Cheers, Gav
    Posted:
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Titleist 917 D3 9.5° - GD Tour AD MJ 7TX
    Titleist 917 F2 15° - Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S
    Mizuno MP H4 3 Driving Iron - KBS Tour S
    Titleist 718 AP3 4-PW - KBS Tour S+
    Callaway Mack Daddy 2 50.12°S
    Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 54.10°[/font]
    [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX 3.0 [/font][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]58.09°
    Scotty 2018 FB 1st of 500[/font]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Scotty 2018 Global Ltd Fastback[/font]
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 2,475
    Joined:  #31
    Gava wrote:


    Mikey - thanks for posting these pics up. Your enthusiasm is infectious.



    My compliments on the cleanest, most well presented set (and pics to match) on WRX IMHO.



    I followed your 612 thread with great interest and have subsequently ordered a custom Byron DH89 myself.



    Will post up pics in the Byron Morgan library when it gets here (in a few weeks??).



    Cheers, Gav




    Thanks for the kind words, Gava... and enjoy your 89!



    I'll reply to your post on puttertalk shortly. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
    Bridgestone Irons
    Vokey Wedges
    Byron Morgan Putter(s)
    WITB Link
5

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.