All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. And Roger Goodell getting booed 32 straight times.
  3. If you miss the 🐐I have one for ya I have 1 new Sim headcover & an old m1 headcover. Will ship those out first sold. No trades, thanks! Tour Issue 9.0 - $200 shipped - add $5 west coast Tour Issue 9.0 - $215 shipped add $5 west coast Tour Issue 10.5 (basically new) $230 shipped - add $5 west coast
  4. IZ I meant, not IQ obviously....funny thanks - I need launch and spin with my swing, hence the question looking for any insights
  5. And the head covers are bomb! 💣 *sorry, couldn’t resist
  6. Instead of changing clubs so often Ian should take some lessons from a PGA Class A teaching pro and improve his swing technique.
  7. Do I have this thinking correct... Outside of CQ, the highest, on balance, launch and spinning shaft is the DI, followed by the IQ...then maybe the UB?.....then VR?.......do I have that about right? appreciated huge thank you
  8. 64 degree wedge - Sincerely, Dave Pelz
  9. Watching the tournament now, he still has the callaway bag and clubs.
  10. Great insight - thank you what is the miss that you fight just for context? appreciated
  11. Arg- I love following your travels. I do have a question regarding grass. While I do not expect you to be a master greens-keeper, but do you know what types of grass you are playing on from course-to-course? I certainly don't. I just see that some are deeper green than others, depending on the cut-etc. etc.... Some are shaggy dark green and look like they need mowing, and others look like industrial carpet. This doesn't seem to affect your assessment of a course (that I can tell) . Is there a preferred type of grass? Or is it just what the climate can get away with and you rate accordingly? Or am I just overthinking it. Thanks!
  12. This has been a struggle to fine tune. Would really like another club but don’t want to give up a wedge My setup is similar to others. standard setup: D- 45.5”- play a fade Mini Driver - 12* 43.5”- play a draw and 15-20 short of the driver. I use this when I need to hit a draw off the tee or want to be short of a hazard 5 wood- 42.5” 17*- can reach just about any par 5 if I am in the fairway. Also use this off the tee for shorter holes or when I need precision. Absolutely love this club. 4i utility- 22* standard length -25 yards shorter than 5w 5i- 15 yards short of 4i course dependent I may substitute for one or more of the above. 3 wood if a par five is playing over 570 and does not have a lot of trouble. Still 20 yards short of driver and play a draw but easier to hit off the deck 7 wood - 41.75” 19.5*- I’ll use this instead of 5w if the par 5’s need a specific length. I don’t like this club off the tee and is a one trick pony. 3i utility- plays about 8 yards longer than 4i to equal out the gaps between 5i and 5w. I played a hybrid until this year and was great off the tee but land angle was too shallow into par 5’s.
  13. Selling 2 driver shafts and a set of iron shafts. 1. Accra TZ Six 60 M5 with TM adapter. Tour Velvet 360 black grip. 44 1/8". This was a demo shaft and has the fitter's name etched into it. I bought it just to try before dropping the coin for a new one. $135 shipped. 2. Aldila Rogue Silver 110 MSI 60x with TM adapter. Tour Velvet 360 white grip. 44 1/8". Currently in a backup driver. $65 shipped. For the driver shafts, I have a Ping adapter I can swap if buyer wants, or I can pull the TM adapter and send without one. 3. TT Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue 4-P shafts. Z-grip cord standard size grips. These have never been hit. They were in a new set of JPX 923 tours purchased from a member here before being pulled and replaced. 4i measures 37.5". All others go down in 1/2" increments. $180 shipped.
  14. I'm just enjoying the green room interviews with the parents ... "How proud are you?" 32 straight times.
  15. At 43" finished length I consider 350CC or smaller head size to look good, balanced. I would like to see a major brand or two offer a 43" finished length driver of a 320 CC head size packed with modern technology.
  16. I didn’t. But I did notice those looks on the fans whose teams took linemen they had never heard of. 😂
  17. Being 6’5” I added extensions on std set graphic irons. The swing weights of course went way up. It did not occur to me—the extension plugs prevent installing sleeve which would contain counter weight plugs. What to do?
  18. A long shot I know, but looking for the 3 iron in the j15 cb
  19. Did you notice the shocked and bored reactions by the Atlanta Falcon fans? I was hoping he'd go to a team where he could start right away and show what he's got.
  20. I’d think a shoey would be 2 with a “butt luge” being 1 🤷🏼‍♂️
  21. This thread is torture without pics.
  22. https://ghostgolf.com/products/weekender-maverick anyone have one of these yet? Would love to hear any feedback, am thinking of pulling the trigger on this
  1. Load more activity