2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Let's Get Real: 200 Yards

[quote name='Startzel' timestamp='1405509789' post='9710875']
[quote name='skullshot' timestamp='1405474949' post='9708981']
[quote name='Startzel' timestamp='1405426282' post='9703453']
[quote name='birdiemachine11' timestamp='1405397091' post='9702445']
I'm not trying to steal any thunder from this idea, or maybe I am, I don't know. But, what happened to practicing and if you don't practice and play often you aren't going to get good. Why should the golfers, that actually practice to improve their games, change the way that the game is played so that the guy who only plays 2 rounds per year can break 95?
[/quote]

This is the problem with this argument in that everyone wants someone else to change their behavior.

Even the OP plays from the back tees.
[/quote]

I read another thread where the OP played with other WRXers and they played the back tees but he didn't. You need to hire a fact-checker.
[/quote]

That wouldn't surprise me. If I were a middle handicap I wouldn't play from the back against the better wrx players either.

However, I'm not sure how that contradicts his thread complaining about his partner upset at him because he chose to play from the back tees?
[/quote]
What's contradictory is your statement that the OP plays from the back tees and yet a couple of posters have pointed out this contradiction because there are other threads where the OP has played from other tees and has done so when others in his group played from further back. It's as simple as that and has nothing to do with his other thread. It has everything to do with your contradictory statement.

I think it was a good point to make You clearly made a generalization about the OP and thus you have demonstrated the danger of making them. If I were the OP I might take your post as purposeless and inflammatory. You were clearly wrong on that point, in that you should not have made a dangerous generalization, correct? (This is a simple yes or no question).

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DeNinny' timestamp='1405513843' post='9711147']
[quote name='birdiemachine11' timestamp='1405397091' post='9702445']
I'm not trying to steal any thunder from this idea, or maybe I am, I don't know. But, what happened to practicing and if you don't practice and play often you aren't going to get good. Why should the golfers, that actually practice to improve their games, change the way that the game is played so that the guy who only plays 2 rounds per year can break 95?
[/quote]

This is the problem with this argument in that everyone wants someone else to change their behavior.

[/quote]

I read another thread where the OP played with other WRXers and they played the back tees but he didn't. You need to hire a fact-checker.
[/quote]

That wouldn't surprise me. If I were a middle handicap I wouldn't play from the back against the better wrx players either.

However, I'm not sure how that contradicts his thread complaining about his partner upset at him because he chose to play from the back tees?
[/quote]
What's contradictory is your statement that the OP plays from the back tees and yet a couple of posters have pointed out this contradiction because there are other threads where the OP has played from other tees and has done so when others in his group played from further back. It's as simple as that and has nothing to do with his other thread. It has everything to do with your contradictory statement.

I think it was a good point to make You clearly made a generalization about the OP and thus you have demonstrated the danger of making them. If I were the OP I might take your post as purposeless and inflammatory. You were clearly wrong on that point, in that you should not have made a dangerous generalization, correct? (This is a simple yes or no question).
[/quote]

No.

Am I falling victim to a wum here? The OP himself has stated he plays from the back tees 70% of his rounds. How would saying he plays from the back tees be contradictory to the truth?

[quote name='Startzel' timestamp='1405515456' post='9711325']
[quote name='DeNinny' timestamp='1405513843' post='9711147']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No.

Am I falling victim to a wum here? The OP himself has stated he plays from the back tees 70% of his rounds. How would saying he plays from the back tees be contradictory to the truth?
[/quote]

Thanks for clarifying your points. Now you are saying the OP plays from the back tees for some of his rounds but your earlier post did not make that distinction and implied that you thought he played from the back 100% of the time. No need to panic. Just seeking to understand. Thanks!

Registered Bladeocrat

Here is how a course can solve the problem. When placing the tee markers for the day if the stated yardage is say 6700 yards from the blues, place some of them more forward, especially if they are into the wind. The 6700 yards should be the max for those markers not the average. Many courses have the ability to move the markers up by at least 20 yards, they could effectively keep peoples egos in check by playing blues, and still offer a course that was closer to 6400 yards and speed up play, especially on the holes that have more difficult carries.

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

the problem with any of this debate on which tees to play is that its all subjective when course length, length of par 3s etc are considered... I don't think most are saying they play from the tips at 7700 yds with 235yd par3s... some of these courses at 6000 play terribly short from anywhere but the tips for me...but for others it would be too long.... its dependant on several factors....you cant say that everyone should play forward and you cant say that no one should play back.... and some are in between and should play middle on some courses and back on others....but by all means if you want to move up and change it up go ahead...just don't see what the big deal is....

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

[quote name='skullshot' timestamp='1405526765' post='9713075']
I didn't know what a wum was and had to Google it. Funny I should first hear the term from Startzel.
[/quote]

wow...I had to look it up too..lol most irony in a post I can remember....LMAO!

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

[quote name='bladehunter' timestamp='1405527365' post='9713165']
I didn't know what a wum was and had to Google it. Funny I should first hear the term from Startzel.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Wait, now you both are enlightened and entertained? The real irony is the positive contribution from all of this! Who'd of thought the exit of Sean2 would have such an impact? Such a good thread now.

Sean2 on second thought you may want to stay away for a while. We are making progress in you absence. But if Conrad1953 rejoins you should definitely come back and get him under control and show him some empathy.

Registered Bladeocrat

[quote name='DeNinny' timestamp='1405531565' post='9713699']
[/quote]

[/quote]
Wait, now you both are enlightened and entertained? The real irony is the positive contribution from all of this! Who'd of thought the exit of Sean2 would have such an impact? Such a good thread now.

Sean2 on second thought you may want to stay away for a while. We are making progress in you absence. But if Conrad1953 rejoins you should definitely come back and get him under control and show him some empathy.
[/quote]

There's no controlling Conrad.

[quote name='skullshot' timestamp='1405532677' post='9713835']
[quote name='DeNinny' timestamp='1405531565' post='9713699']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There's no controlling Conrad.
[/quote]

That is correct.....and not something Sean would pursue. We
would shake hands, admire each others' awesome clubs and
play an enjoyable round of golf.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

skull excellent curtain call. Allow me to set the stage...

[quote name='Startzel' timestamp='1405314120' post='9695487']
[quote name='DeNinny' timestamp='1405311148' post='9695285']
[quote name='Conrad1953' timestamp='1405310002' post='9695213']
[quote name='Sean2' timestamp='1405300408' post='9694225']
That's an interesting take Mello. Something to think about.
[/quote]

This thread is getting deep. Sean, you have a knack for starting
simple threads that grow into world changing philosophical
discussions. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

It took me a while to figure it out. On the surface Sean2 is the megathread god. Beneath it these threads are an outlet for him. He loves this game that much.

Sean2 even if you think you are overly caring just remember that nice things happen to nice people. BTW, tell me I'm wrong.
[/quote]

[b]Disagree. Sean seems to get a buzz from telling others how they "should" act.

It's sort of like that neighbor who seems extremely nice at first. Then everyone realizes he's controlling when he's telling you how you should manicure your yard.[/b]
[/quote]

This is the problem with this argument in that [b]everyone wants someone else to change their behavior.[/b]

[/quote]
Having asked for clarification twice now, I still have yet to understand how the first bolded statement above is not disrespectful and inflammatory, but hey that's me. I'll let that go.

The reason I'm including it is to add some context to the second statement in bold font. Does it really mean everyone on this board and everyone in general? It definitely includes me because I definitely want to change someone's behavior so bad that I can taste it but everyone is a strong generalization again. I can't speak for everyone else but if I were sensitive to it and I was someone that didn't want to change the behavior of someone else, then I might be confused about it, and I may even find it disrespectful. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Anyhoo, just really confused about the nature of some of these posts and their purpose.

Almost forgot...Sean2 I keep waiting for you to prove me wrong. I suspect you are still reading this. This post is dedicated to you.

Registered Bladeocrat

[quote name='skullshot' timestamp='1405571986' post='9717875']
Startzel? Your fans want an encore.
[/quote]
Skull the sequel is never as good as the original.

Registered Bladeocrat

whats this cooler business? maybe I need to get around the site more...I never knew there was an actual place designated for arguments! cant wait to see if startzel gets any other posts through.....it will definitely be all halos and angel wings from here...like the kid brother whos always starting crap then looks soooo innocent once your folks walk in..

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

[quote name='Sean2' timestamp='1403532131' post='9556915']
I have read, on more then one occasion, that the average male drives the ball around 200 yards.

200. Yards.

Now, this does not apply to the typical member of this forum, however, it does bring up a few questions.

If such is the case, and the average middle tee box is 6100 to 6200 hundred yards, then the average golfer is very hard pressed to hit most of the par 4's in regulation, since he is probably hitting a hybrid or fairway wood into them. Not to mentions those 180 to 200 yard par 3's.

How much fun is that?

One can extrapolate from that yardage that perhaps his 5-iron may go around 150. If so, and taking the formula from Golf Digest (distance one hit's a 5-iron multiplied by 36), then our intrepid golfer should be playing from about 5400 yards, or stretch it to 5700.

Shocking yes. Probably realistic too.

And, this distance would allow for a few things:

1. Our golfer would be much less frustrated.

2. He would actually get to hit those nice new irons he just purchased.

3. He might actually have more than one birdie putt a round.

4. He would start posting lower scores.

5. Minimizing 180 yard forced carries that our golfer has no realistic chance of pulling off.

6. Maybe, just maybe one of the reasons people leave the game is out of frustration. And, one of those frustrations may be he has no realistic chance of posting a decent score from 6100-6200 yard.

Yes, I know a huge part of this game is ego driven, but golf courses could move the tee boxes up, and have the same color makers.

Anyway, I just thought I throw this out there. I know 5400 to 5700 sounds paltry by GolfWRX standards, but what is the purpose of the game? Having fun, enjoying yourself, or walking off the 18th green miserable and pissed off?

Let's be a bit more realistic, let's have a bit more fun, and perhaps more people will enjoy themselves, and fewer people will leave the game.
[/quote]

Yup. Makes sense and yes this thread has turned into semantics debates or motive questioning that is saying it nicely.

I'm 63 bogie golfer. Play in a seniors group of 100 guys, usually get 70 guys regular week games, 40 for periodic games that are further away. Typical lengths are 5700- 6100. We played this week on a 5600 yard course. After a round today one of our guys, 74, true 10 cap (and it just went up) remarked how much he liked the away and tough track. I said we should be trying Blues though. He said that it was tough enough. This guy is no slouch and can easily hit 220 at his age. And yes, boys and girls, that is above the average golferas Sean started here.

Somehow, my Avatar has been frozen in posterity in the "hot topic" thread as the one who brought it down. I was just an innocent bystander dodging bullets who chimed in last trying to calm things down, but now I'm the main perp.

I played with some guys last Sat who could once-in-a-while pop it 230-240, but most of the time they were all over the place. One guy dribbled a tee shot 6ft on the 7th, but roped one 240 on the 12th after he bought a Big Gulp triple coctail at the turn. Is he a +200 or minus?

Somehow, my Avatar has been frozen in posterity on the "hot topic" forum as the one who brought this thread down. I was just an innocent bystander dodging bullets, when I chimed in last trying to calm things down. Now I'm the primary suspect.

I played with three strangers last Sat who could all hit it 230-240, but most of the time they were all over the place. One guy dribbled a tee shot 6ft on the 8th, then nailed a 240 rope on the 12th after buying a Big Gulp triple coctail at the turn. Is he a + or - 200yds?

why don't we just lock this thread since its apparent no more posts are going to be added to it???????????????

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I got a kick out of this thread....

Hi, my name is Jt and I'm a below average driver....there, I've said it...

I hit drives 180.....but thankfully most are straight....
...thankfully I'm good enough around the green to hear the Johnny Miller in my head call out "that's a great shot, an unbelievable shot..." as I pitch/chip to "within the leather" for a par or (more often a beautiful) bogey...I'm a bogey golfer...90 is my par, and I play from the whites...

There, again...I admit...I play from the whites...

The muni I play at has three 9-hole tracks, and on the easiest there's 1 hole I can't reach in 2, on the harder 9 there're 2 that are beyond my 3-wood/170 yd shot, and on the hardest there are 3 I can't reach....but all the par 3s are reachable as are the par 5s in regulation...If the undulating greens weren't postage stamps and multi-tiered to boot, I'd be "under (my) par" (more) often...

This week I got out for the 1st time in 6 weeks (getting sick in your 60s is no fun), and walked a solo-18, finishing in 3.5 hours and leaving the course by 11a.m. with 95 and no tripples...no birds, not enough pars, but no tripples...something to be thankful for...all the while the rangers keeping an eye on the crazy dude carrying his bag, all the while I imagine they hoping I wouldn't crap out from the heat (mid 80s by 10)...

Anyway, just wanted to fess up to being a shortie off the tee...probably the shortest here off the tee from what I read here...but still fit enough to play through....don't worry I won't hold you up...

TM SLDR-430/10.5 @ 12°, OEM speeder 57R
08 Burner 3w/5w 49g M/sr flex
Cobra TWS Hybrids H3/H4 A-flex 60g
Cobra SS-i irons Penley Graphite Light-R
Cleve 588-49LowBounce,900-54LB,588-57LB
TM Spider 72M
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1061239-katbirds-bag-of-sticks/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='Ballgofarboy' timestamp='1403543818' post='9558763']
The key here is AVERAGE: We get to see and play behind a number of BELOW average players.

200 yds off the tee, sounds about right after watching some of the stuff I see in simulators. Not saying those are any more accurate.

Most of you are right, shortening up the course would not be at all fun. EGO or lack of knowledge of the game keep most from playing it forward. And the word FUN and GOLF do they really go together??

GOLF IS PAIN and FRUSTRATION lets face it, that is what most of us are here for!!!
[/quote]

The problem is better player do not play from forward tee, but expect the noobs to play from forward tee. I'm a 4 handicap and when I play with others I play white tee, and usuallly the only one playing forward tee. It's as childish as the simple "right of passage" mentality, Good players play from the back tee, I play from the back tee, therefore I'm a good player.

You have to understand noobs, they don't count the strokes by the rule. My last round at the Babe course in SoCal, I shot 80 and the group I played with shot no more than 90 as I glance at their score card, which is impossible they are at best 25 handicapper playing 6550 yard and 132 slope tough narrow course. They don't record their OB, nor their miss putts, 3 swings to get the ball out of the bunker? no it counts just 1. Why count the strokes or know the rule when the only thing that matter is what they choose to remember on each hole.

It's justified to play from the blue when they think they shoot in the mid to high 80's instead of the actual 100+ real score. I don't bet with them so It's not my job to bust their balls. The guy I shared the cart with wrote down 86 til he asked me what I shot, and I told him 80, embarrassed to tell me what he wrote down, he changed his score to 89, shameless.

I shoot my handicap at my club, I play with 2-3 different sets a week and one of the set has no metal woods, so it's not the distance off the tee. I think the next time we play with stranger and we play forward tee, it would make more impact than telling them to play forward tee. Unless we can't get over our ego of not hitting driver off the tee too.

I have read, on more then one occasion, that the average male drives the ball around 200 yards.

200. Yards.

Now, this does not apply to the typical member of this forum, however, it does bring up a few questions.

If such is the case, and the average middle tee box is 6100 to 6200 hundred yards, then the average golfer is very hard pressed to hit most of the par 4's in regulation, since he is probably hitting a hybrid or fairway wood into them. Not to mentions those 180 to 200 yard par 3's.

How much fun is that?

One can extrapolate from that yardage that perhaps his 5-iron may go around 150. If so, and taking the formula from Golf Digest (distance one hit's a 5-iron multiplied by 36), then our intrepid golfer should be playing from about 5400 yards, or stretch it to 5700.

5. Minimizing 180 yard forced carries that our golfer has no realistic chance of pulling off.

6. Maybe, just maybe one of the reasons people leave the game is out of frustration. And, one of those frustrations may be he has no realistic chance of posting a decent score from 6100-6200 yard.

Yes, I know a huge part of this game is ego driven, but golf courses could move the tee boxes up, and have the same color makers.

Anyway, I just thought I throw this out there. I know 5400 to 5700 sounds paltry by GolfWRX standards, but what is the purpose of the game? Having fun, enjoying yourself, or walking off the 18th green miserable and pissed off?

Let's be a bit more realistic, let's have a bit more fun, and perhaps more people will enjoy themselves, and fewer people will leave the game.
[/quote] I could not agree more.... I'm a high single digit player and I flat out refuse to play longer than 6,500 yards...and often shorter in the winter when there is no rollout. We'd see so much improvement if people would just TRY to play up one tee box the next time they play.

[list]
[*][size=4][b][color=#0000ff]Ping G410 LST, Mitsubishi Tensei Orange Pro [/color][/b][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 3 wood, Mitsubishi Diamana BF[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 3 hybrid, Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Pro[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 4 hybrid, Evenflow Black[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][b]Titleist T200 5-9 KBS Tour Flt [/b][/size]
[*][size=4][b][color=#daa520]Callaway MD5 45,49,54,58/[/color]
[*][color=#b22222][b][size=4]TP Mills Trad II Hand Forged [/size][/b][/color]
[/list]

• 3 weeks later...

One way to improve a golfer's game is to be familiar with what clubs to use when. For example, if they're 220 out and in the long stuff, maybe they should keep their 3 wood in the bag and hit iron. Setting yourself up to score makes the round, and the game of golf, more enjoyable. Playing irons off the tee instead of trying to bomb driver might take off some strokes too. I think its the mindset and course management that would help golfers score better. When you're playing with people who shoot 50s and 60s for nine holes, you'll see a lot of hacks that make the round tiring. Reduce the number of hacks and duffs and youll increase the pace of play.

200. Yards.

How much fun is that?

[/quote]

Pace of play really wasn't that much of an issue until 6500+ yard courses became the norm.

To be totally honest I like playing the 5800-6000 yard courses over the 7000+ monsters, just for this very reason. Getting to hit different shots with different clubs is a lot more interesting.

If you make things too easy, how are people going to get better?

I used to drive 180. If i played from the the ladies tees I would be able to reach every hole in regulation
So I would be happy with my driving and never improve.

But I play from the white tees like everyone else. And it pissed me off that I couldn't reach some holes
So I worked on my driving and now I drive for 200 and I can reach every hole in regulation.

Heck if they made me play from the blue I probably would have worked harder on my driving
And I would be hitting it 230 now

Am I the only one who likes to get weird placements(even if my score is a few storkes higher), For me, langin in between ideal distances gives me harder shot, which in turn make me try new thing(some work some don't; how i got decently good at punch shots but am still not a good golfer). Anyways for me, having those weird distances(i.e. needing a 5i instead of a 8i) makes it more difficult which creates one of two situations. Either A I hit the ball and actually improve in the area im lacking(like distance being gimped by a few yrds off my 5i)or if I can't make the shots, then I learn where I need to put more work to improve(i.e. either get my drives longer and more consistent, get my woods longer or you know add a 3 wood as I dont play with one atm, or try different approaches to my shots).

This by the way is coming from a mediocre player whose score is rarely anywhere below the 100s from the whites, sure I gould break it from the senior or lady tees but I play golf beacuse its challenging and I like to see improvement(as in couldnt do these long holes before, gir wise, and now I can, because I noticed I needed a few extra yards on my drive, my 5wood, and to working on my accuracy with long irons).

Now I know my point my be a lil confusing (the way I worded it) and I realise this isnt the same for everyone but that is how I view things, golf is hard and takes a long time to become good, thats why I play it, if i wanted ease I would be playing miniputt :)

• 5 months later...

To the OP's post - I think it also begs another question

Men's irons, drivers, wedges, are for the most part - stiff flex when you head into a store.

The reality - You're hitting the ball as far if not shorter, than a typical LPGA player. Guess what - the LPGA players use regular flex.

I think that is something we also need to start addressing - actually playing clubs suited to your game. not a pro's.

• 2 months later...

200. Yards.

How much fun is that?

[/quote]

That's a good outlook. Per usual man. Lol

But definitely a lot of room to discuss. What about the people that worked hard to hit the ball 300+? Then it flips the scenario. The long hitters could no longer hit their irons. Driver, wedge, putter.

Then you could just make SOME courses shorter.....but the egotistical 20 handicapper (not saying all are...but....) would never go to such a short course, even though it may behoove them to do so. How would it play in local tournaments/outings?

The only semi-option I see is to put such a big gap between the men's tees and the tips that only the brave and bold would venture to go back there.

Dear God Sean.......you fried my brain on this one.....

• 1 month later...

200. Yards.

How much fun is that?

[/quote]

I found OP's post very relevant for today's round...I had the best round of the year...well the best in years...

I played a semi-public course where they put the ball washer at the tee-box "up front" where they want to encourage you to play,...more courses should do this....
After reviewing the score card, that tee-box was where I had intended to play this inaugural round...the "forward" box, one behind the front-most box seemed right for me, especially as it was my 1st time on this track....

....now to OP's points...the card says the course measures 5500 yards from those tees....I actually made it a bit longer to play a couple "one box back" at a longer yardage, one a par-3 so I could play my new-in-the-bag 3 wood and the other so I would HAVE to "force-carry" a pond....hey, yah gotta take SOME challenges...

The course was IMMACULATE...pro-level conditions....which was befitting the architect, Robert Trent Jones Jr.....yes, the Chambers Bay designer...but here the greens were so "tight and true" that at first I thought the practice green was artificial turf!!!....it was THAT tight....I had at least four 8-12 footers that rolled downhill, side-hill, uphill...trickling true to the hole...

Anyway, I hit drives between 185 and 215 and still needed fairway wood shots to reach most greens...well, fairway woods and then some on more than a few...given my short long-game, my green-side play gets a lot of practice....and I chipped in from the fringe to make 2 pars, adding them to 9 one-putt greens and no 3-putts, a 1-putt for birdie and a round of 76...

...can't wait to get back next week....

TM SLDR-430/10.5 @ 12°, OEM speeder 57R
08 Burner 3w/5w 49g M/sr flex
Cobra TWS Hybrids H3/H4 A-flex 60g
Cobra SS-i irons Penley Graphite Light-R
Cleve 588-49LowBounce,900-54LB,588-57LB
TM Spider 72M
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1061239-katbirds-bag-of-sticks/"]WITB Link[/url]