Nike golf. post your products.(NO BuySellTrade POSTS)

Kye123

My newest addition.

Taylormade Tour Issue M1 440 8.5 w/Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5
Taylormade Tour Issue M2 14* 3 wood w/Project X HZRDUS [color=#ff0000]Red[/color] 6.5
Titleist T-MB 2-5 iron w/Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Onyx X100
Titleist 716 MB 6-9 w/Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Onyx X100
Titleist Vokey SM6 47F, 52F, 58M w/Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Onyx X100
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Scotty Cameron Buttonback Newport 2
Taylormade Spider Limited Jason Day

Finally finished updating my set. Just got the Vapor Pro irons back from being rebuilt. Dynamic Gold X100 shafts, double soft stepped, +1.25', 3* upright, white paint fill, white ferrules and oversize white grips. I wanted a custom set so I went away from more conventional components. They are very solid and I'm already hitting better shots. Better be though cause it wasn't cheap! Things we do for this game...

Okay how do you guys keep your black from getting rubbed off and crap!!? My irons look like crap cause the black is scratching and stuff.

Wanna keep it and do paintfill on them. Or can remove maybe?

Finally finished updating my set. Just got the Vapor Pro irons back from being rebuilt. Dynamic Gold X100 shafts, double soft stepped, +1.25', 3* upright, white paint fill, white ferrules and oversize white grips. I wanted a custom set so I went away from more conventional components. They are very solid and I'm already hitting better shots. Better be though cause it wasn't cheap! Things we do for this game...

Okay how do you guys keep your black from getting rubbed off and crap!!? My irons look like crap cause the black is scratching and stuff.

Wanna keep it and do paintfill on them. Or can remove maybe?

Mine are relatively new and I have iron covers so the black PVD is in pretty good shape. It is a metal coating so when doing paint fill the acetone or paint remover isn't enough to damage it. I have seen Vapor Pros where guys have sanded the PVD away, or bead blasted it, they look sweet but for me the risk is too high, I know myself, if I make one mistake I'd be gutted and wouldn't forgive myself for ruining by babies.

Anyone interested in trading me their Vapor Fly Pro (blue or black) plus some cash for my oven Vapor fly? I'm not going to be playing that much and I think someone else could benefit from it more than it just sitting in my bag.

pics?

have you missed the center of that club face at all when hitting that thing? looks like not...

Anyone interested in trading me their Vapor Fly Pro (blue or black) plus some cash for my oven Vapor fly? I'm not going to be playing that much and I think someone else could benefit from it more than it just sitting in my bag.

pics?

have you missed the center of that club face at all when hitting that thing? looks like not...

Haha! Thanks! Man, I've been having my best driving year with all the new instruction I've been getting. I don't hit dirty range balls either. 75% of my range time is in my garage with clean but well used premium balls. I am using a plastic tee, but I don't think it could do that to the face.

Taylormade Tour Issue M2 14* 3 wood w/Project X HZRDUS [color=#ff0000]Red[/color] 6.5

Got these practically new irons from the bst a couple of days ago. They feel softer than my VR split cavs, but noticed they are about half to one club shorter. Both sets have DG pro s300 shafts, but noticed these launch higher than the split cavs. Might have to try going with the regular DG s300's to see if I can get that distance back.

I have the same set and have noticed the same loss in distance. Let me know how the regular DG s300 work for you.

It's probably due to loft

Just compared the specs, and they're the same lofts.

Such a good looking club and a steal for $175!

. It was $175,but they let me use a $25 off coupon & with a few trade ins...I walked out with it for $50.I can't wait until the work day is done,so I can give it a go on the course.

Adams 9015D w/X con4,Ping G20 w/HD6& [color=#0000CD Mizuno JPX 900 5 & 7 woods,Mashie 3 & 4
Bridgestone J40 DPC’s & S3 Pro’s,Mizuno S7 54 & 58
[color=#FF0000]Bettinardi SS7, BC1,Ping Anser 1968 BeCu

I started using my VF 3 wood for the first time this week and I've been striking it cleannnn at the range. Favourite club as of now. I'm thinking of getting the 5wood with the same Diamana blueboard s+ shaft that is currently in my 3wood... but it seems like the tensei shaft is much easier to find. Those of you that have tried both... is there a big difference? Also, any good deals going on for the VPF woods?

Unfortunately, I can't seem to hit my VS 3 hybrid... when I strike it like an iron, it fades/slices. When I sweep it like a wood, it goes straight but launches so high and doesn't get good distance

. It was $175,but they let me use a $25 off coupon & with a few trade ins...I walked out with it for $50.I can't wait until the work day is done,so I can give it a go on the course.

I.Must.Resist.The.Urge.To.Purchase

I couldn't resist after I tried itaagainst my was then current driver (L4v) & got better numbers with the TW.....I'd at least try it out & don't forget the coupons! !!!!

Adams 9015D w/X con4,Ping G20 w/HD6& [color=#0000CD Mizuno JPX 900 5 & 7 woods,Mashie 3 & 4
Bridgestone J40 DPC’s & S3 Pro’s,Mizuno S7 54 & 58
[color=#FF0000]Bettinardi SS7, BC1,Ping Anser 1968 BeCu

Just joined the Nike club. Picked up a Method Origin B2-01. Absolutely love it.

LOL.........as some would think, you've started the path to the dark side.

BTW............Nice bag!

Oh, give the RZN Tour Black or Platinum a go..........not sure there is a better ball available right now.

TaylorMade M2 10.5 / Matrix White Tie 50X4 R
Callaway Apex 3/20 Hybrid / USTM Recoil 760 ES F3
Callaway Apex 4/23 Hybrid / USTM Recoil 760 ES F3

Maltby KE Tour TC 5/25 Hybrid / Rapport CoreBlue Hybrid R flex
Maltby Forged DBM 4-GW / USTM Recoil 660 F3
Maltby TSW DRM 58 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Maltby TSW DRM 54 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Maltby PTM-5 with 3" Carbon Steel hosel & UST Frequency Filter shaft
Nike RZN Tour Black or TaylorMade Tour Response

I started using my VF 3 wood for the first time this week and I've been striking it cleannnn at the range. Favourite club as of now. I'm thinking of getting the 5wood with the same Diamana blueboard s+ shaft that is currently in my 3wood... but it seems like the tensei shaft is much easier to find. Those of you that have tried both... is there a big difference? Also, any good deals going on for the VPF woods?

Unfortunately, I can't seem to hit my VS 3 hybrid... when I strike it like an iron, it fades/slices. When I sweep it like a wood, it goes straight but launches so high and doesn't get good distance

Huuuuuggggeee difference! I got the tensei in the 5 wood because I got a great deal on the club. I hit my 5 wood 240 carry, but with that shaft I was getting 215 with over 4500 rpm. Put a hzrdus red in it and it's now an amazing club. Just depends on your swing profile.

I.Must.Resist.The.Urge.To.Purchase

Don't resist too long... imagine my club ho discomfort as I see this thread after purchasing 2 of them at close to full price... and barely using even one (mind you, not because it wasn't awesome...) FML.

Titleist TSR3 10* Ventus Blue 6X

Titleist TSR3 14.5* GD AD IZ 7X

Titleist T200 3 iron GD AD DI HY

Titleist T150 4-PW DG Tour White

Titleist Vokey 48*, 54*, 60* DG Tour Issue

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

I'm thinking about picking up the Vapor Flex hybrid that is on sale.

Is it a pretty solid club?

It's not bad at all, but I am a non-hybird guy for some reason... want to like them, can't get along. The VFP 2 iron is awesome though. Goosebumps over the last round where I had a chance to use it 4 times. Twice on 2nd shot of par 5's and twice from the tee. First time out on the course (non-range) and it was way better than I expected.

Titleist TSR3 10* Ventus Blue 6X

Titleist TSR3 14.5* GD AD IZ 7X

Titleist T200 3 iron GD AD DI HY

Titleist T150 4-PW DG Tour White

Titleist Vokey 48*, 54*, 60* DG Tour Issue

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

It's not bad at all, but I am a non-hybird guy for some reason... want to like them, can't get along. The VFP 2 iron is awesome though. Goosebumps over the last round where I had a chance to use it 4 times. Twice on 2nd shot of par 5's and twice from the tee. First time out on the course (non-range) and it was way better than I expected.

I have the VFP 2 iron and I slapped a hybrid shaft in it. It's incredible.

Was thinking about getting the hybrid to use as a 3 iron alternative and from the fairway.

Huuuuuggggeee difference! I got the tensei in the 5 wood because I got a great deal on the club. I hit my 5 wood 240 carry, but with that shaft I was getting 215 with over 4500 rpm. Put a hzrdus red in it and it's now an amazing club. Just depends on your swing profile.

Nice! How'd you get your hands on a RED?

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

It is probably my favorite club to hit right now. I just picked up the 3hy not too long ago and have about 5 or 6 rounds with it. I have it set at 18* and use it as my 220ish club. Very easy to work either way. I recommend it.

Nice! How'd you get your hands on a RED?

I just checked eBay every day until it came up. Such a nice shaft!