2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Nike footwear 2016

Stuu

NDC Europe - on the off chance you're reading this - you better start stocking some of the great stuff over the past few months such as the RZN options, some of the summer polos, the headcover etc or I'll be looking elsewhere for my golf equipment in the future. Nothing new for months, hopeless at this time of year peak season ... ?

NDC Europe - on the off chance you're reading this - you better start stocking some of the great stuff over the past few months such as the RZN options, some of the summer polos, the headcover etc or I'll be looking elsewhere for my golf equipment in the future. Nothing new for months, hopeless at this time of year peak season ... ?

Try Function 18 or Golf Base, both cheaper than NDC UK/Europe and with larger range

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Looks like no athlete has the flyknit elite for their script. Only shoe that is new, is the FI Premiere.

http://news.nike.com...ebut-in-oakmont

the premiere's feel great once on.......but I shouldn't struggle to the point of my head exploding in trying to get them on, darn near impossible.

Same with the zoom 90 IT. Once on, it's smooth sailing. But the process of putting them on is a battle for sure. Haha.

LC4 ID's ordered. You win Lesmond.

Post a pic.

he's back on the team

PC vs WHC hahaha :lol:

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-15%20at%206.28.27%20PM_zpsoo5sxmxv.png

FullSizeRender_zpsiwy1d3qe.jpg

hate to admit it but love the Jordan's May have to revisit these in the future. Still waiting for the infrareds in the Air Zoom 90's. Kicking my a** for not getting the Kostens at $100 (not as hip to the red Lunar Fires)

PXG Black Ops 10.5* w/Fujikura Motore F3
PING G425 Max 3 wood w/ALTA CB 65 Slate

Taylormade Stealth 15* w/Hzrdus RDX 75

SRIXON 3 (22°) Utility Iron w/Recoil Dart F3   
PXG 0317T (5-W) w/Recoil Dart F4

PXG Sugar Daddy II 56* w/Recoil Dart F4

VOKEY SM9 50° & 60° w/Tensei AV
L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1 w/Accra Shaft (Black on Black)
PRO V1x

A buddy was wearing the new Flyknit Elites today, actually looked a lot better than I thought they would (silver/volt colorway). Still not 100% sure I'd ever wear them with shorts, but he pulled them off, they would look awesome w/o the sock thing, and would look cool with pants as is.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

The Volts are in the footwear catalog among many other new color releases.

I'm not sure I like the LF1s anymore. I decided to wear them to work today and when I went to the coffee shop this morning, I had an older woman ahead of me in line say that she didn't know Nike made shoes like this, and that she needed to get a pair for her grandson, and asked if they make them in a wide, and that he wants to be an engineer but used up all his GI bill and now is doing an automotive program, and she doesn't know how he's going to pay for it because his dad doesn't help him, he wasted 2 years at an expensive private college, maybe she needs to win the lottery...all because of these damn shoes.

In all serious though these are a great shoe. Warrick you need to get some. For me, they're a slight chore to get on, but they're so comfortable once I do it's like one of those chores where you feel satisfied and accomplished after you're done.

I'm not sure I like the LF1s anymore. I decided to wear them to work today and when I went to the coffee shop this morning, I had an older woman ahead of me in line say that she didn't know Nike made shoes like this, and that she needed to get a pair for her grandson, and asked if they make them in a wide, and that he wants to be an engineer but used up all his GI bill and now is doing an automotive program, and she doesn't know how he's going to pay for it because his dad doesn't help him, he wasted 2 years at an expensive private college, maybe she needs to win the lottery...all because of these damn shoes.

In all serious though these are a great shoe. Warrick you need to get some. For me, they're a slight chore to get on, but they're so comfortable once I do it's like one of those chores where you feel satisfied and accomplished after you're done.

Well, kinda ticked right now. I have $140 credit at Golfsmith, and they don;t carry the LF1, and Discount Golf World has been running 20%, but now all of a sudden, the LF1's are not included in the sale.

I will keep looking, but may just end up with another pair of the Premiere's in white.

Golfsmith has buy one get one 50% starting today, works on shoes (wish they had LF1), but may go Premiere and Air Zoom 90.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Well, kinda ticked right now. I have $140 credit at Golfsmith, and they don;t carry the LF1, and Discount Golf World has been running 20%, but now all of a sudden, the LF1's are not included in the sale.

I will keep looking, but may just end up with another pair of the Premiere's in white.

Golfsmith has buy one get one 50% starting today, works on shoes (wish they had LF1), but may go Premiere and Air Zoom 90.

So weird that GS excludes the LC4 from every sale, but the Chukkas and AZ90s are both good.

So weird that GS excludes the LC4 from every sale, but the Chukkas and AZ90s are both good.

It's the signature shoe that they make the most profit off of...

New shoe day!

The LF1s are beautiful. They fit perfectly but man are they stiff right outside of the box. Even the laces have some sort of coating that make them really stiff. I love having a pair of shoes that I can wear around and then head straight to a course with. The Metcon 2s are awesome too.

Damn I am tempted to get the all white LF1's, why do you have to go on about em...lol.

I love my white LF1s. They are the most comfortable shoes I've got. It took 2 rounds to get them a little broken in, but wow, they are great. I only own TW15s and LC4s, not any Premieres or Air Zoom 90s, but these LF1s are my go to now.

I gotta be honest, my LC4's are KILLING my feet. The tongue rubbing and the spikes irritating the ball of my right foot they were showing me no love. . Played the front nine and went to my car and grabbed my chukkas.

Titleist GT3 10* w/ VA Composites Drago 65X

Titleist GT 3 15* w/ AD DI Black 7X

Titleist GT 2 21* w/ Hzrdus Black 5G 80X

Titleist TSR 3 24* w/ AD DI 95X

Titleist T100 5-9 w/ Tour Issue X100

Vokey 46F, 50F, 54S, 60M, Raw w/ Tour Issue S400 Onyx

Scotty Cameron Circle T Tour Rat I, Chromatic Bronze

I gotta be honest, my LC4's are KILLING my feet. The tongue rubbing and the spikes irritating the ball of my right foot they were showing me no love. . Played the front nine and went to my car and grabbed my chukkas.

That's surprising. Just walked Chambers Bay and my legs were fried but my feet were going strong. But shoes fit everyone different

That's surprising. Just walked Chambers Bay and my legs were fried but my feet were going strong. But shoes fit everyone different

I think they may be a touch too narrow for me.

Titleist GT3 10* w/ VA Composites Drago 65X

Titleist GT 3 15* w/ AD DI Black 7X

Titleist GT 2 21* w/ Hzrdus Black 5G 80X

Titleist TSR 3 24* w/ AD DI 95X

Titleist T100 5-9 w/ Tour Issue X100

Vokey 46F, 50F, 54S, 60M, Raw w/ Tour Issue S400 Onyx

Scotty Cameron Circle T Tour Rat I, Chromatic Bronze

^

Those look more like the Mercurial cleat in that color than an actual golf shoe.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Bring on the low cut version is all I can say!

You know they're going to be pink right?

PINK IS MY FAVORITE COLOUHH

ughhhhh say what?!

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges