Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

> @scomac2002 said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > > @Reasonability said:

> > > Scomacer, there are moments in life that are transcending. Music has a way of bubbling them up in ways difficult to find words for. These things are, in a lifetime run very special. Your report of it transported us in a way. While we weren't there, we sure are picking up what you're dropping. Thank you for taking us there with you.

> > >

> > > Guys I'll rarely if ever live to see a confluence of events happening at the same time in the way they are right now. For all the words I'm known to pour your way, I almost can't begin to explain it all. For starters, I'm literally fighting to save my Mom's life. A hospital Physical Therapist got my mom doped up enough on pain meds to get her to walk an alleged 200'... within short days of hip replacement surgery. This triggered her insurance company to deny a trip to skilled nursing for rehab. They're expecting her to go home from the hospital. She can't even swing her feet out of bed alone, can't stand without help, can't pee on her own without a catheter, has dementia, and can't get herself to/from the can if she could go to the bathroom. But they say she's all set to go to a two-story home where she lives on the second story and answer the front door on the first floor for a visitor to come and give her at-home PT a few days/week.

> > >

> > > And no matter how my appeals on this turn out - There's still the looming reality mom's headstrong will for independence at home can't last much longer. Might not last another week. I'm finally cornered on this one having given in to her demands for so long.

> > >

> > > And now I'm getting texts from our son from the hospital. His wife may be going into labor. Our daughter was very fortunate to have a banged up fender ONLY after being in the center lane of an interstate crash over the weekend. We have no clue how she wasn't killed.

> > >

> > > Believe it or not, there's more. Just too out of energy to keep ranting.

> > >

> > > This hamster wheel needs to slow down. Old Reason's a-r-s-e is dragging a crooked path.

> > >

> > > It's a wonderful world. Goofier than Hogan's goat at times but wonderful.

> >

> > What the heck are they thinking, DW was around 30 when she had a hip replacement and it took 2 months before she was any where near mobile, go back and thump somesense into them. It’s hard enough without the incompetents making life more difficult.

> >

> > Take it steady Reason, don’t let it get on top of you.

>

> Thinking has got nothing to do with it. Trust me on this, it's all about the money and the way that incentives are structured. It is not about patient care, it is about profitability! It's exactly the same up here and we have a publicly funded system. The beancounters control everything!

>

> You have my sympathies @Reasonability . I went through the same with my mother and then later on with my MIL. Keep up the good fight and I wish you and yours the best of outcomes.

My wife was lucky as she was in Wrightington hospital, the chief surgeon was professor Charnley who pioneered hip replacements. The after care was brilliant, proper rehabilitation by suitably trained nurses. As a child she had TB of the hip joint and aiso had the good fortune to be treated with streptamisin which at that time was in its initial patient trial phase. Her hip was fused from the age of 10 untill the operation. No problem since the fitting and that was 45 years ago, she was certainly treated by the best.

• Like 2

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

Insurance Claim appeals are not a fun thing to go through.

My current episode,just last week for Sher,went something like" We wont pay for medicine

"A" because she has not been taking medicine "B". Medicine "B" has not been prescribed

because she isn't taking medicine "A"...honestly....this is exactly how it is working. And She

has supposedly very good insurance. And I have talked to them a dozen times the last month

and have yet to talk to anyone who even saw the "catch 22" connection....sad, really.

• Like 2

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

So why is it that when you purchase a used golf club online from any of the big resellers that they don't come with the headcover and tool in the case of an adjustable wood? I have bought four adjustable woods in the last couple of years and only one came with the headcover and tool and that one was sold by a private individual.

I'm fortunate in that I have a number of tools so that I can adjust the things -- a Taylormade, a Cobra and a Titleist. But the headcover thing just annoys the living daylights out of me because half the time you know that somewhere else on that resellers website the headcover in question will be listed separately. It's like having to pay for you baggage on a flight. Do they really think that you're gonna travel empty-handed? Fortunately, working at a golf course means free headcovers are plentiful, but that's just because someone else left them behind and never thought to claim there lost goods.

Now, I get it that some folks don't care for headcovers. My buddy Dave is the classic example. He carries his clubs at all times in the trunk of his car. Fine. The headcovers are always on them, then when he gets to the course and tosses the clubs on a cart, all the headcovers come off and get left behind. Meanwhile, you hear that telltale clink, clink, clink as he races around the course in the cart. Isn't it kinda wierd that he's worried about protecting the heads when they're in the car travelling on smooth surfaces yet when he's on the course anything goes? No wonder so many clubs end up looking like they've been subjected to a random bead blasting!

• Like 2

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Hello, DW announced a week ago tomorrow that we would take a trip to Tennessee to see our youngest daughter and family for Mother's Day which they both had planned out. Turned out to be a wonderful surprise for all. Left my laptop here of course, but it was a really nice time with grandkids and SIL as well. Off and on rain, parks, picnics, etc, and making sure grandpa is back in time for golf league today. As another bonus they will all be up here in 2 weeks for local grandson's graduation, then he goes into the army.

Lots of catching up to do here I see...

• Like 2

> @billh17 said:

> Insurance Claim appeals are not a fun thing to go through.

> My current episode,just last week for Sher,went something like" We wont pay for medicine

> "A" because she has not been taking medicine "B". Medicine "B" has not been prescribed

> because she isn't taking medicine "A"...honestly....this is exactly how it is working. And She

> has supposedly very good insurance. And I have talked to them a dozen times the last month

> and have yet to talk to anyone who even saw the "catch 22" connection....sad, really.

This sounds exactly like DW's run around with our insurance provider. She had a claim earlier in the year for orthotics that has yet to be settled. Apparently, she failed to sign one of the papers and it has taken months to get the insurer to send the frickin' papers back so that she could sign in the aforementioned spot!

There's not a question as to the validity of the claim it's just the run around they give you trying to avoid paying. It makes me wonder what sort of bonuses they get for dragging their heels...

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

maybe some day,the North American region will elevate to a level that removes Health of its people out of the profit driven hands. I may be undergoing a form of aging loss of cognitive

thought,but it seems to me that medical and educational expenses should be there for all

citizens.

• Like 2

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

> @billh17 said:

> maybe some day,the North American region will elevate to a level that removes Health of its people out of the profit driven hands. I may be undergoing a form of aging loss of cognitive

> thought,but it seems to me that medical and educational expenses should be there for all

> citizens.

Until the population has more sway with the gov't than the "Powers that Be", the profit motive will remain intact. The PtB spend A LOT of money to ensure it is so. The people on the other hand, can be easily bought off...

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @scomac2002 said:

> So why is it that when you purchase a used golf club online from any of the big resellers that they don't come with the headcover and tool in the case of an adjustable wood? I have bought four adjustable woods in the last couple of years and only one came with the headcover and tool and that one was sold by a private individual.

>

> I'm fortunate in that I have a number of tools so that I can adjust the things -- a Taylormade, a Cobra and a Titleist. But the headcover thing just annoys the living daylights out of me because half the time you know that somewhere else on that resellers website the headcover in question will be listed separately. It's like having to pay for you baggage on a flight. Do they really think that you're gonna travel empty-handed? Fortunately, working at a golf course means free headcovers are plentiful, but that's just because someone else left them behind and never thought to claim there lost goods.

>

> Now, I get it that some folks don't care for headcovers. My buddy Dave is the classic example. He carries his clubs at all times in the trunk of his car. Fine. The headcovers are always on them, then when he gets to the course and tosses the clubs on a cart, all the headcovers come off and get left behind. Meanwhile, you hear that telltale clink, clink, clink as he races around the course in the cart. Isn't it kinda wierd that he's worried about protecting the heads when they're in the car travelling on smooth surfaces yet when he's on the course anything goes? No wonder so many clubs end up looking like they've been subjected to a random bead blasting!

My problem with headcovers Is contiually going back to pick them up, don’t know why they never want to stay on.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

So, on a more trivial matter............PGA Championship this week in it's new slot.

Anyone making a pick? Must confess I will be rooting for Tiger. Haven't checked

the weather. Bethpage Black might be dicey this time of year. I hope the weather

will be good. Now that I'm thinking of it, I'll go take a look.

EDIT: weather looks good. A chance of rain Friday

but 0 chance of rain on the weekend. Temps in

mid to upper 60s during the day and low/mid 50s

at night. Great golf weather, actually.

• Like 1

> @Conrad1953 said:

> So, on a more trivial matter............PGA Championship this week in it's new slot.

> Anyone making a pick? Must confess I will be rooting for Tiger. Haven't checked

> the weather. Bethpage Black might be dicey this time of year. I hope the weather

> will be good. Now that I'm thinking of it, I'll go take a look.

>

> EDIT: weather looks good. A chance of rain Friday

> but 0 chance of rain on the weekend. Temps in

> mid to upper 60s during the day and low/mid 50s

> at night. Great golf weather, actually.

Always liked watching Tiger play, some of his shots are not possible yet he still does it. ?

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @Conrad1953 said:

> So, on a more trivial matter............PGA Championship this week in it's new slot.

> Anyone making a pick? Must confess I will be rooting for Tiger. Haven't checked

> the weather. Bethpage Black might be dicey this time of year. I hope the weather

> will be good. Now that I'm thinking of it, I'll go take a look.

>

> EDIT: weather looks good. A chance of rain Friday

> but 0 chance of rain on the weekend. Temps in

> mid to upper 60s during the day and low/mid 50s

> at night. Great golf weather, actually.

I want Tiger, I'm picking Brooks Koepka

• Like 2

How'd golf league go @SixtySomePing ?

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @scomac2002 said:

> How'd golf league go @SixtySomePing ?

Golf league went well, we played the low side of the course which was quite mushy. Of course I ended up in the mush a lot, and got a 54. I played a young engineer, and he had a 62, so he didn't fair well either, in fact nobody had a good eve, even though the weather was pretty nice. The course is still in need of several nice sunny warm days to just get it dried out and in order. I'm really happy about my pitching/chipping game now as I've learned what I've been doing wrong, and applied the fix, so it worked out well.

• Like 2

> @SixtySomePing said:

> > @scomac2002 said:

> > How'd golf league go @SixtySomePing ?

> Golf league went well, we played the low side of the course which was quite mushy. Of course I ended up in the mush a lot, and got a 54. I played a young engineer, and he had a 62, so he didn't fair well either, in fact nobody had a good eve, even though the weather was pretty nice. The course is still in need of several nice sunny warm days to just get it dried out and in order. I'm really happy about my pitching/chipping game now as I've learned what I've been doing wrong, and applied the fix, so it worked out well.

>

>

If my first 9 after nearly six months off is a 54 I will be very pleased.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @tolmij said:

> > @scomac2002 said:

> > So why is it that when you purchase a used golf club online from any of the big resellers that they don't come with the headcover and tool in the case of an adjustable wood? I have bought four adjustable woods in the last couple of years and only one came with the headcover and tool and that one was sold by a private individual.

> >

> > I'm fortunate in that I have a number of tools so that I can adjust the things -- a Taylormade, a Cobra and a Titleist. But the headcover thing just annoys the living daylights out of me because half the time you know that somewhere else on that resellers website the headcover in question will be listed separately. It's like having to pay for you baggage on a flight. Do they really think that you're gonna travel empty-handed? Fortunately, working at a golf course means free headcovers are plentiful, but that's just because someone else left them behind and never thought to claim there lost goods.

> >

> > Now, I get it that some folks don't care for headcovers. My buddy Dave is the classic example. He carries his clubs at all times in the trunk of his car. Fine. The headcovers are always on them, then when he gets to the course and tosses the clubs on a cart, all the headcovers come off and get left behind. Meanwhile, you hear that telltale clink, clink, clink as he races around the course in the cart. Isn't it kinda wierd that he's worried about protecting the heads when they're in the car travelling on smooth surfaces yet when he's on the course anything goes? No wonder so many clubs end up looking like they've been subjected to a random bead blasting!

>

> My problem with headcovers Is contiually going back to pick them up, don’t know why they never want to stay on.

It's funny how headcovers are there to protect the clubs.........but....I gotta

have nice looking headcovers. When they start getting worn....and bleached

by the sun, I start looking for new ones.

As far as them falling off on the cart ride; for me it was the putter but

since I got a cart bag with a putter well, I don't have the problem.

• Like 1

So, we gonna have a Grille meet up somewhere before we all croak? As

I said before I'm not much for travel anymore BUT for a Grille Golfathon

I'll travel just about anywhere in the U.S.

We have all these alpha personalities in here; I'm surprised not one of us

has grabbed that bull by the horns. Most of us are retired or soon will be

so what's our excuse?

It can't be our golf games cause I gotta tell ya I played with 2 different

Grillesters while my golf game was in total disarray. I didn't care about

that so much as the chance to meet and tee it up and have a good time.

• Like 1

> @tolmij said:

> > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > How'd golf league go @SixtySomePing ?

> > Golf league went well, we played the low side of the course which was quite mushy. Of course I ended up in the mush a lot, and got a 54. I played a young engineer, and he had a 62, so he didn't fair well either, in fact nobody had a good eve, even though the weather was pretty nice. The course is still in need of several nice sunny warm days to just get it dried out and in order. I'm really happy about my pitching/chipping game now as I've learned what I've been doing wrong, and applied the fix, so it worked out well.

> >

> >

> If my first 9 after nearly six months off is a 54 I will be very pleased.

>

Yeah, I feel pretty good about several areas of my game at this point. Actually before this season, I haven't played since the fall of 2017. The other area of my game I need to work on is my putting, which used to be no problem is my putting. Alignment is not the issue, it's speed, I especially seem to want to hit it way long for whatever reason. Then back way long for whatever reason. Very many 3 putts and some 4 putts, disgusting...

• Like 1

> @SixtySomePing said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > > How'd golf league go @SixtySomePing ?

> > > Golf league went well, we played the low side of the course which was quite mushy. Of course I ended up in the mush a lot, and got a 54. I played a young engineer, and he had a 62, so he didn't fair well either, in fact nobody had a good eve, even though the weather was pretty nice. The course is still in need of several nice sunny warm days to just get it dried out and in order. I'm really happy about my pitching/chipping game now as I've learned what I've been doing wrong, and applied the fix, so it worked out well.

> > >

> > >

> > If my first 9 after nearly six months off is a 54 I will be very pleased.

> >

> Yeah, I feel pretty good about several areas of my game at this point. Actually before this season, I haven't played since the fall of 2017. The other area of my game I need to work on is my putting, which used to be no problem is my putting. Alignment is not the issue, it's speed, I especially seem to want to hit it way long for whatever reason. Then back way long for whatever reason. Very many 3 putts and some 4 putts, disgusting...

>

I always seem to be better on the longer putts, short ones I regularly miss read. Hoping to get out now within the next week or two, it’s difficult to decide after so long off the course.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Abandoned, Gus and the girls are thinking of shutting up shop for a while, went in there for breakfast this morning and Cyndie was crying into a cup of coffee not having seen the loves of her life for so long. Bacon was cold waffils were sticky and the maple sirap jug was empty. Cydie had just finished drinking it.

Cyndies biggest problem was not seeing the hunk we call Fella, she certainly has a thing for him, so come on Grillers let’s make her dreams come true. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @tolmij said:

> Abandoned, Gus and the girls are thinking of shutting up shop for a while, went in there for breakfast this morning and Cyndie was crying into a cup of coffee not having seen the loves of her life for so long. Bacon was cold waffils were sticky and the maple sirap jug was empty. Cydie had just finished drinking it.

>

> Cyndies biggest problem was not seeing the hunk we call Fella, she certainly has a thing for him, so come on Grillers let’s make her dreams come true. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Will participate a little more as time/energy allows. Don't give up on me gang!

Grandson born yesterday is healthy at 7 1/2 lbs. All are well. (Rad - THERE was the inevitable reality slap discussed earlier).

Mom's saga continues.

Still needing a 5 hr energy drink that lasts 72 hours.

New adage: I don't need easy. Just opportunity.

• Like 2

First day back on the job today at the course. It was a beautiful day, so that helped pass the time. Turnout wasn't too bad, but well below what I would normally expect for the typical Thursday morning.

Did I mention that it was wet? Well, in case I hadn't, it was wet! Turf rolling everywhere you turned. Carts were out, but CPO and I'm not sure why they allowed that. Well, I do actually because without carts we would have had half the turnout otherwise with all the mobility challenged seniors. The season has only just got underway and I imagine that they're already so far behind in rounds that they'll never get caught up!

We've got an entirely new fleet of carts this year. Woo hoo! No more cart rescues or four or five sitting in the shop awaiting repairs! They even put a new floor in the starter's hut! Big spenders! :lol:

In other news, I placed an add in Kijiji advertsing a set of clubs and I got a bite within 24 hours. Took the offer and they will be picked up in the morning. Another set is going to the church yard sale as a donation and I've boxed up all of my vintage clubs for the move, so I'll only actually have 4 bags of clubs to move now. Managed to make a fair dint in the inventory between club swaps, sales and donations. I'll probably advertise a couple of bikes next week. Hope they go as quickly.

Dumpster shows up tomorrow to begin the basement clean-out... :frowning:

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @Reasonability said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > Abandoned, Gus and the girls are thinking of shutting up shop for a while, went in there for breakfast this morning and Cyndie was crying into a cup of coffee not having seen the loves of her life for so long. Bacon was cold waffils were sticky and the maple sirap jug was empty. Cydie had just finished drinking it.

> >

> > Cyndies biggest problem was not seeing the hunk we call Fella, she certainly has a thing for him, so come on Grillers let’s make her dreams come true. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

>

> Will participate a little more as time/energy allows. Don't give up on me gang!

>

> Grandson born yesterday is healthy at 7 1/2 lbs. All are well. (Rad - THERE was the inevitable reality slap discussed earlier).

>

> Mom's saga continues.

>

> Still needing a 5 hr energy drink that lasts 72 hours.

>

> New adage: I don't need easy. Just opportunity.

>

>

Only a general call to arms reason, you have plenty to worry about without looking after Cyndie. Congratulations about the grandson, have you seen him yet? Your mom is going through a bad time, thoughts and prayers for her.

There is only so much you can do, take it easy and enjoy the positives in your life.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @scomac2002 said:

> First day back on the job today at the course. It was a beautiful day, so that helped pass the time. Turnout wasn't too bad, but well below what I would normally expect for the typical Thursday morning.

>

> Did I mention that it was wet? Well, in case I hadn't, it was wet! Turf rolling everywhere you turned. Carts were out, but CPO and I'm not sure why they allowed that. Well, I do actually because without carts we would have had half the turnout otherwise with all the mobility challenged seniors. The season has only just got underway and I imagine that they're already so far behind in rounds that they'll never get caught up!

>

> We've got an entirely new fleet of carts this year. Woo hoo! No more cart rescues or four or five sitting in the shop awaiting repairs! They even put a new floor in the starter's hut! Big spenders! :lol:

>

> In other news, I placed an add in Kijiji advertsing a set of clubs and I got a bite within 24 hours. Took the offer and they will be picked up in the morning. Another set is going to the church yard sale as a donation and I've boxed up all of my vintage clubs for the move, so I'll only actually have 4 bags of clubs to move now. Managed to make a fair dint in the inventory between club swaps, sales and donations. I'll probably advertise a couple of bikes next week. Hope they go as quickly.

>

> Dumpster shows up tomorrow to begin the basement clean-out... :frowning:

Now the real fun begins, do I keep it or throw it.?‍♂️ I know many of my decisions as with most of us married men have them made for us. ? Amazing how quickly it will all be over, then you can buckle down and carry on with the important things in life?

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @scomac2002 said:

> First day back on the job today at the course. It was a beautiful day, so that helped pass the time. Turnout wasn't too bad, but well below what I would normally expect for the typical Thursday morning.

>

> Did I mention that it was wet? Well, in case I hadn't, it was wet! Turf rolling everywhere you turned. Carts were out, but CPO and I'm not sure why they allowed that. Well, I do actually because without carts we would have had half the turnout otherwise with all the mobility challenged seniors. The season has only just got underway and I imagine that they're already so far behind in rounds that they'll never get caught up!

>

> We've got an entirely new fleet of carts this year. Woo hoo! No more cart rescues or four or five sitting in the shop awaiting repairs! They even put a new floor in the starter's hut! Big spenders! :lol:

>

> In other news, I placed an add in Kijiji advertsing a set of clubs and I got a bite within 24 hours. Took the offer and they will be picked up in the morning. Another set is going to the church yard sale as a donation and I've boxed up all of my vintage clubs for the move, so I'll only actually have 4 bags of clubs to move now. Managed to make a fair dint in the inventory between club swaps, sales and donations. I'll probably advertise a couple of bikes next week. Hope they go as quickly.

>

> Dumpster shows up tomorrow to begin the basement clean-out... :frowning:

Do you have no go cart areas? We do on our local course, strict no go areas during wet weather, mind you several visitors have been told off for ignoring them. There would not be a situation where they could ban carts, as the course has some very steep hills.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @Reasonability said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > Abandoned, Gus and the girls are thinking of shutting up shop for a while, went in there for breakfast this morning and Cyndie was crying into a cup of coffee not having seen the loves of her life for so long. Bacon was cold waffils were sticky and the maple sirap jug was empty. Cydie had just finished drinking it.

> >

> > Cyndies biggest problem was not seeing the hunk we call Fella, she certainly has a thing for him, so come on Grillers let’s make her dreams come true. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

>

> Will participate a little more as time/energy allows. Don't give up on me gang!

>

> Grandson born yesterday is healthy at 7 1/2 lbs. All are well. (Rad - THERE was the inevitable reality slap discussed earlier).

>

> Mom's saga continues.

>

> Still needing a 5 hr energy drink that lasts 72 hours.

>

> New adage: I don't need easy. Just opportunity.

>

>

For you, and all of you with aging parents in failing health; you have my

deepest sympathy. I was the last of 4 children, my oldest sis 11 years

older than me; my parents in their early 30s by the time I came along.

I went through this some time ago. Difficult times those were. My parents

passed on in their 70s; which today seems pretty young to me.

• Like 1

A> @Conrad1953 said:

> > @Reasonability said:

> > > @tolmij said:

> > > Abandoned, Gus and the girls are thinking of shutting up shop for a while, went in there for breakfast this morning and Cyndie was crying into a cup of coffee not having seen the loves of her life for so long. Bacon was cold waffils were sticky and the maple sirap jug was empty. Cydie had just finished drinking it.

> > >

> > > Cyndies biggest problem was not seeing the hunk we call Fella, she certainly has a thing for him, so come on Grillers let’s make her dreams come true. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

> >

> > Will participate a little more as time/energy allows. Don't give up on me gang!

> >

> > Grandson born yesterday is healthy at 7 1/2 lbs. All are well. (Rad - THERE was the inevitable reality slap discussed earlier).

> >

> > Mom's saga continues.

> >

> > Still needing a 5 hr energy drink that lasts 72 hours.

> >

> > New adage: I don't need easy. Just opportunity.

> >

> >

>

> For you, and all of you with aging parents in failing health; you have my

> deepest sympathy. I was the last of 4 children, my oldest sis 11 years

> older than me; my parents in their early 30s by the time I came along.

>

> I went through this some time ago. Difficult times those were. My parents

> passed on in their 70s; which today seems pretty young to me.

At 77 I hope the 70s are pretty young, if not I am in trouble.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)