2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

Having a heat wave now down south. Might get a day or 2 into the 100s.

Pool weather for me...............oh.......and freezing cold fruit smoothies.

Hey, haven't we all paid our dues? I don't feel the slightest bit guilty

for enjoying myself. We've all earned this...the fruit of our labors.

• Like 1

> @SixtySomePing said:

> > @billh17 said:

> > @ Toj ! The score or quality matters not, my friend. We'd love to hear about it.

> > I have got one round in over the last couple weeks. I shot a 47...and was happy with it.

> > Have not been in here much...Sher is slowly mending,and she is my first concern.

> > @ Reason : have been hitting balls in the lower yard. The oily wrist thing seems to

> > have been working, if I have a clue what I am supposed to be doing, which I dont ! Pulled

> > out the old R1,with the Project X LZ hand crafted shaft. It seemed a little light at first,but after a couplei must have adjusted to it. Not bad. Guess I am getting older since the light weight shaft

> > actually felt ok. I'll be 73 shortly,so I need to suck it up and just hit the ball !

> >

>

> Mick Jagger is 75... not that you would want to jump around on stage or anything, but he probably couldn't shoot a 47 either... :p

I think you would be jumping around if you were as full of the stuff he takes, them pills cure all ills unless you run out then you end up in hospital like he did last month.

• Like 2

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

> @billh17 said:

> @ Toj ! The score or quality matters not, my friend. We'd love to hear about it.

> I have got one round in over the last couple weeks. I shot a 47...and was happy with it.

> Have not been in here much...Sher is slowly mending,and she is my first concern.

> @ Reason : have been hitting balls in the lower yard. The oily wrist thing seems to

> have been working, if I have a clue what I am supposed to be doing, which I dont ! Pulled

> out the old R1,with the Project X LZ hand crafted shaft. It seemed a little light at first,but after a couplei must have adjusted to it. Not bad. Guess I am getting older since the light weight shaft

> actually felt ok. I'll be 73 shortly,so I need to suck it up and just hit the ball !

>

Never really done anything else other than suck it up and hit the ball, you youngsters should be better than that though?

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @Conrad1953 said:

> Having a heat wave now down south. Might get a day or 2 into the 100s.

> Pool weather for me...............oh.......and freezing cold fruit smoothies.

>

> Hey, haven't we all paid our dues? I don't feel the slightest bit guilty

> for enjoying myself. We've all earned this...the fruit of our labors.

Thinking of you in your pool, green with envy, but, as with yourselves we have worked hard for what we have and enjoying it is the reward. Have a good swim, stay sober or stay on the shallow end.?‍♂️ ?‍♀️

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @SixtySomePing said:

> > @billh17 said:

> > @ Toj ! The score or quality matters not, my friend. We'd love to hear about it.

> > I have got one round in over the last couple weeks. I shot a 47...and was happy with it.

> > Have not been in here much...Sher is slowly mending,and she is my first concern.

> > @ Reason : have been hitting balls in the lower yard. The oily wrist thing seems to

> > have been working, if I have a clue what I am supposed to be doing, which I dont ! Pulled

> > out the old R1,with the Project X LZ hand crafted shaft. It seemed a little light at first,but after a couplei must have adjusted to it. Not bad. Guess I am getting older since the light weight shaft

> > actually felt ok. I'll be 73 shortly,so I need to suck it up and just hit the ball !

> >

>

> Mick Jagger is 75... not that you would want to jump around on stage or anything, but he probably couldn't shoot a 47 either... :p

Just in case you should want to bill, here is a video to help you learn move like Jagger before your birthday...

• Like 2

> @SixtySomePing said:

> > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > @billh17 said:

> > > @ Toj ! The score or quality matters not, my friend. We'd love to hear about it.

> > > I have got one round in over the last couple weeks. I shot a 47...and was happy with it.

> > > Have not been in here much...Sher is slowly mending,and she is my first concern.

> > > @ Reason : have been hitting balls in the lower yard. The oily wrist thing seems to

> > > have been working, if I have a clue what I am supposed to be doing, which I dont ! Pulled

> > > out the old R1,with the Project X LZ hand crafted shaft. It seemed a little light at first,but after a couplei must have adjusted to it. Not bad. Guess I am getting older since the light weight shaft

> > > actually felt ok. I'll be 73 shortly,so I need to suck it up and just hit the ball !

> > >

> >

> > Mick Jagger is 75... not that you would want to jump around on stage or anything, but he probably couldn't shoot a 47 either... :p

> Just in case you should want to bill, here is a video to help you learn move like Jagger before your birthday...

>

>

Wow, how did you find that, it’s my hole in one dance, not had a chance to use it as yet, still practicing though.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @tolmij said:

> > @billh17 said:

> >

>

>

> Never really done anything else other than suck it up and hit the ball, you youngsters should be better than that though?

Well, you remember how kids were..we younger ones never were good at growing up !

• Like 2

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

> @tolmij said:

> > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > > @billh17 said:

> > > > @ Toj ! The score or quality matters not, my friend. We'd love to hear about it.

> > > > I have got one round in over the last couple weeks. I shot a 47...and was happy with it.

> > > > Have not been in here much...Sher is slowly mending,and she is my first concern.

> > > > @ Reason : have been hitting balls in the lower yard. The oily wrist thing seems to

> > > > have been working, if I have a clue what I am supposed to be doing, which I dont ! Pulled

> > > > out the old R1,with the Project X LZ hand crafted shaft. It seemed a little light at first,but after a couplei must have adjusted to it. Not bad. Guess I am getting older since the light weight shaft

> > > > actually felt ok. I'll be 73 shortly,so I need to suck it up and just hit the ball !

> > > >

> > >

> > > Mick Jagger is 75... not that you would want to jump around on stage or anything, but he probably couldn't shoot a 47 either... :p

> > Just in case you should want to bill, here is a video to help you learn move like Jagger before your birthday...

> >

> >

>

> Wow, how did you find that, it’s my hole in one dance, not had a chance to use it as yet, still practicing though.

Hmm... interesting...

I'm not sure how I would react to a HiO. Considering the sheer amount of luck involved, I doubt that I would make much of a show of it. I've always tried to maintain an even keel when it came to sporting activities believing that the correct approach was to celebrate something like you've done it before. There's nothing worse that a guy putting on a big performace after making afew shots much like Joel Embiid did during the Sixers series with the Raptors only to turn around and get posterized repeatedly by Kawhi Leonard in subsequent games! You just end up looking like a tool because you can make a few shots, but cannot defend against a superior opponent!

• Like 2

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

After a long ,cold winter,summer has arrived early. Get out and enjoy the world Grillers !

Even if its only as far as Rad & Cobi's pool ! We are grilling steaks tonight...the light of my life is now on her 2nd week of solid food and has been ok'd for a couple bites of red meat ! Wishing

all of you guys a fun,happy,reflective Holiday.

• Like 2

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

So yesterday and today were the big annual yard sale at our church. The choir runs a barbeque offerring hamburgers, hotdogs and sausages to the patrons.

The clerk of the session shows up at lunch time and he wants a burger. No problem, I put one on for him. Then he starts barking out orders about how he wants it done for his satisfaction. I'm not sure if he's just jerking my chain or being serious, so that back and forth banter starts.

I notice that he's wearing a really nice rain jacket from one of the local golf clubs that he frequents. I suggest to him that he needs my hat to complete his ensemble. It's a [Cleveland Golf](https://www.clevelandgolf.com/en/homepage?utm_source=golfwrx&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=supplemental "Cleveland Golf") hat.

He says to me: I've never heard of that. Is it really in Cleveland? I ask if he's serious? Nope, never heard of that place. I say it's not a place, it's a company that was made famous for it's wedges. Never heard of it! I ask again, are you serious? Another bystander says that the hat says Srixon on the back. My guy says, yah, that's the ball company. I say: so you've heard of Srixon, but you've never heard of Cleveland? He responds: nope! I ask for the third time if he's serious?

Well, you must be the prize winner then because you're the first person I ever met that plays golf regularly that has never hear of Cleveland. Even my wife knows who Cleveland is! :confounded: !

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @scomac2002 said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > > > @billh17 said:

> > > > > @ Toj ! The score or quality matters not, my friend. We'd love to hear about it.

> > > > > I have got one round in over the last couple weeks. I shot a 47...and was happy with it.

> > > > > Have not been in here much...Sher is slowly mending,and she is my first concern.

> > > > > @ Reason : have been hitting balls in the lower yard. The oily wrist thing seems to

> > > > > have been working, if I have a clue what I am supposed to be doing, which I dont ! Pulled

> > > > > out the old R1,with the Project X LZ hand crafted shaft. It seemed a little light at first,but after a couplei must have adjusted to it. Not bad. Guess I am getting older since the light weight shaft

> > > > > actually felt ok. I'll be 73 shortly,so I need to suck it up and just hit the ball !

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Mick Jagger is 75... not that you would want to jump around on stage or anything, but he probably couldn't shoot a 47 either... :p

> > > Just in case you should want to bill, here is a video to help you learn move like Jagger before your birthday...

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Wow, how did you find that, it’s my hole in one dance, not had a chance to use it as yet, still practicing though.

>

> Hmm... interesting...

>

> I'm not sure how I would react to a HiO. Considering the sheer amount of luck involved, I doubt that I would make much of a show of it. I've always tried to maintain an even keel when it came to sporting activities believing that the correct approach was to celebrate something like you've done it before. There's nothing worse that a guy putting on a big performace after making afew shots much like Joel Embiid did during the Sixers series with the Raptors only to turn around and get posterized repeatedly by Kawhi Leonard in subsequent games! You just end up looking like a tool because you can make a few shots, but cannot defend against a superior opponent!

Agree 100% Sco, seen many idiots on the golf course act up only to bomb out on the next shot. My biggest hate are those that throw a tantrum when something goes wrong, mentioned it before but this is why I stopped playing competitions, the tipping point was when someone in my group started smashing his club into the cart when he made a poor shot, he went feral, finished the round but did not go to a Saturday comp again.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

k4brxj55mujp.jpg

Now tell me how many of you haven't seen something like this before?

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @scomac2002 said:

> k4brxj55mujp.jpg

>

> Now tell me how many of you haven't seen something like this before?

>

Me, most of the players on my home course are very working class, which normally shows by their mode of golf clothes.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @scomac2002 said:

> So yesterday and today were the big annual yard sale at our church. The choir runs a barbeque offerring hamburgers, hotdogs and sausages to the patrons.

>

> The clerk of the session shows up at lunch time and he wants a burger. No problem, I put one on for him. Then he starts barking out orders about how he wants it done for his satisfaction. I'm not sure if he's just jerking my chain or being serious, so that back and forth banter starts.

>

> I notice that he's wearing a really nice rain jacket from one of the local golf clubs that he frequents. I suggest to him that he needs my hat to complete his ensemble. It's a [Cleveland Golf](https://www.clevelandgolf.com/en/homepage?utm_source=golfwrx&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=supplemental "Cleveland Golf") hat.

>

>

>

>

> He says to me: I've never heard of that. Is it really in Cleveland? I ask if he's serious? Nope, never heard of that place. I say it's not a place, it's a company that was made famous for it's wedges. Never heard of it! I ask again, are you serious? Another bystander says that the hat says Srixon on the back. My guy says, yah, that's the ball company. I say: so you've heard of Srixon, but you've never heard of Cleveland? He responds: nope! I ask for the third time if he's serious?

>

> Well, you must be the prize winner then because you're the first person I ever met that plays golf regularly that has never hear of Cleveland. Even my wife knows who Cleveland is! :confounded: !

>

THE two best wedge guys, Roger Cleveland, and Bob Vokey...

• Like 2

> @tolmij said:

> > @scomac2002 said:

> > k4brxj55mujp.jpg

> >

> > Now tell me how many of you haven't seen something like this before?

> >

>

> Me, most of the players on my home course are very working class, which normally shows by their mode of golf clothes.

@Sco,

Can't imagine any avid golfers who have never ran across someone playing Cleveland clubs of some sort. There are several players at my club that have complete sets including putter.

I have a navy color version of that hat. I played a Launcher driver for 12 years. Still have 48, 52, and 56 degree Cleveland wedges in my bag.

• Like 2

> @BicknellCC said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > k4brxj55mujp.jpg

> > >

> > > Now tell me how many of you haven't seen something like this before?

> > >

> >

> > Me, most of the players on my home course are very working class, which normally shows by their mode of golf clothes.

>

> @Sco,

> Can't imagine any avid golfers who have never ran across someone playing Cleveland clubs of some sort. There are several players at my club that have complete sets including putter.

> I have a navy color version of that hat. I played a Launcher driver for 12 years. Still have 48, 52, and 56 degree Cleveland wedges in my bag.

>

Thank you, @BicknellCC ! My wife says to me that it just proves that I'm a golf nerd becuase I know about all these golf equipment companies. She says that the reason she knows about Cleveland is because she has heard my son and I talk about them before. I did point out that she actually has a Cleveland wedge in her bag! I say to her that we're not talking about Edel, Fourteen of Vega or any of the other boutique manufacturers, but a mainline company. Never having heard of Roger Cleveland is like never having heard of Karsten Solheim. Shoot, it's almost like never having heard of Ben Hogan! And it's not like my guy in question doesn't own OEM gear. He's got a full bag of Taylormade!

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @BicknellCC said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > k4brxj55mujp.jpg

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Me, most of the players on my home course are very working class, which normally shows by their mode of golf clothes.

>

> @Sco,

> Can't imagine any avid golfers who have never ran across someone playing Cleveland clubs of some sort. There are several players at my club that have complete sets including putter.

> I have a navy color version of that hat. I played a Launcher driver for 12 years. Still have 48, 52, and 56 degree Cleveland wedges in my bag.

>

Funny but I have never really played with anyone that discussed the clubs they use, don’t know what that says about me or the people I play with. Sometimes it is mentioned if new clubs are purchased but not as a regular conversation.?

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @tolmij said:

> > @BicknellCC said:

> > > @tolmij said:

> > > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > > k4brxj55mujp.jpg

> > > >

> > > > Now tell me how many of you haven't seen something like this before?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Me, most of the players on my home course are very working class, which normally shows by their mode of golf clothes.

> >

> > @Sco,

> > Can't imagine any avid golfers who have never ran across someone playing Cleveland clubs of some sort. There are several players at my club that have complete sets including putter.

> > I have a navy color version of that hat. I played a Launcher driver for 12 years. Still have 48, 52, and 56 degree Cleveland wedges in my bag.

> >

>

> Funny but I have never really played with anyone that discussed the clubs they use, don’t know what that says about me or the people I play with. Sometimes it is mentioned if new clubs are purchased but not as a regular conversation.?

That's probably typical. I think I can count on the fingers of two hands the number of rounds I've played where there was a heavy dsicussion about what equipment was being used. Still, that doesn't mean that you are ignorant about equipment in general. I would like to think that most regular players know what they play and why they play it.

I can tell you about my bike. I can tell you about my skis. I should be able to tell you about my golf clubs and have at least an average awareness of what was available.

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

True, always been aware of my clubs, at present I have Callaway X2hot with a senior flex shaft. Best clubs I have used as my shots are now more consistent, don’t know though how Friday will go, first game for months, only nine so no time to practice.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @tolmij said:

> True, always been aware of my clubs, at present I have Callaway X2hot with a senior flex shaft. Best clubs I have used as my shots are now more consistent, don’t know though how Friday will go, first game for months, only nine so no time to practice.

Don't worry about it. Just go out there and enjoy the day. Better yet, leave the score card in the clubhouse. Don't assign enjoyment to a number on a score card. If you don't like what you did, drop another ball and hit it again. No score card, no worries!

I was talking with the guy I mentioned yesterday at lunch today after church. He told me that he wasn't sure how much longer he was going to golf because his game was so poor. I think that's sad because he's in good physical condition and I don't see that getting in the way of him playing. Expectations are getting in the way! All the things he used to enjoy doing he doesn't get enjoyment anymore because he can't perform up to expectations. That to me is the real tragedy because he's still physically capable. BTW he'll be 77 in July. He looks about 10 years younger than that!

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Sco, I know how you feel about your curling, the same happened to me with my Judo when I moved house. I started quite young and practiced in the same area and the same club for many years, until my late 20s so that would be around 15 years. When I moved with work it was to an area where the sport was much further spread out, in my home town there would have been 20 clubs within easy commute and we travelled round all of them on a fairly consistent basis, the city I moved to they were spread out with only around five clubs in 10 times the area and they were not all that well organised, so I eventually gave it up.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @scomac2002 said:

> So yesterday and today were the big annual yard sale at our church. The choir runs a barbeque offerring hamburgers, hotdogs and sausages to the patrons.

>

> The clerk of the session shows up at lunch time and he wants a burger. No problem, I put one on for him. Then he starts barking out orders about how he wants it done for his satisfaction. I'm not sure if he's just jerking my chain or being serious, so that back and forth banter starts.

>

> I notice that he's wearing a really nice rain jacket from one of the local golf clubs that he frequents. I suggest to him that he needs my hat to complete his ensemble. It's a [Cleveland Golf](https://www.clevelandgolf.com/en/homepage?utm_source=golfwrx&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=supplemental "Cleveland Golf") hat.

>

>

>

>

> He says to me: I've never heard of that. Is it really in Cleveland? I ask if he's serious? Nope, never heard of that place. I say it's not a place, it's a company that was made famous for it's wedges. Never heard of it! I ask again, are you serious? Another bystander says that the hat says Srixon on the back. My guy says, yah, that's the ball company. I say: so you've heard of Srixon, but you've never heard of Cleveland? He responds: nope! I ask for the third time if he's serious?

>

> Well, you must be the prize winner then because you're the first person I ever met that plays golf regularly that has never hear of Cleveland. Even my wife knows who Cleveland is! :confounded: !

>

LOL let him play golf with me--- I will show him what Cleveland is all about--- I guess he has no clue that any of the newer Callaway clubs that have the little "R" on the hosel were designed by Roger Cleveland

• Like 1

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

> @scomac2002 said:

> k4brxj55mujp.jpg

>

> Now tell me how many of you haven't seen something like this before?

>

Seen!??? I own several Cleveland visors

• Like 1

> @BicknellCC said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > k4brxj55mujp.jpg

> > >

> > >

> >

>

> @Sco,

>

Of course I have close to 50 588 wedges and a boatload of 900s and other Cleveland wedges. Lets see I even have a couple of Cleveland Classic persimmon drivers. One of my favorite putters of all time is this little Cleveland 8802 style I have owned for 20 years or so.

• Like 1

Sorry for sorta jumping in here this AM. I have had a lot going around the house with the wife retiring last month. I have sorta semi retired. I had them cut back my hours to 45 a week or I was going to quit. I had gotten where golf was not as much fun anymore. Rushing on Saturday too make a tee time etc. I sorta laid back and worked on the house some and really got into doing it. Finally set a golf goal for myself. To break 100 on a 8100 course here using persimmon ,blades and a balata ball. I detailed it over in the Classics forum. Played my home course Saturday afternoon with the persimmon and blades from the tips at around 7000. Shot 82 playing the ball down and balata to boot. Had a blast hitting the persimmon. So I am still around just not as much.

• Like 2

> @"BIG STU" said:

> Sorry for sorta jumping in here this AM. I have had a lot going around the house with the wife retiring last month. I have sorta semi retired. I had them cut back my hours to 45 a week or I was going to quit. I had gotten where golf was not as much fun anymore. Rushing on Saturday too make a tee time etc. I sorta laid back and worked on the house some and really got into doing it. Finally set a golf goal for myself. To break 100 on a 8100 course here using persimmon ,blades and a balata ball. I detailed it over in the Classics forum. Played my home course Saturday afternoon with the persimmon and blades from the tips at around 7000. Shot 82 playing the ball down and balata to boot. Had a blast hitting the persimmon. So I am still around just not as much.

Any contribution from you no matter when is always a pleasure, must be awesome hitting those old clubs and balls getting better scores than most do on a really good day with all the up to date equipment. Had no idea Callaway was designed by Roger, will have to look in the morning as my clubs are only 12 months old. Tell your good lady to enjoy the retirement, it’s a special time, gives you plenty of room to breath and watch the roses.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

I'm posting this using a work around that has been posted on the Report Problems section at the bottom of the menu with respect to the current inability to reply to threads. The work around involves right clicking on the quote icon and then selecting _open in a new tab_.

I played today! Joined in with my Men's league Monday session for the second time this season. Hey, at least I got in my second round in the same month rather than waiting over three months to try it again! I got off to a terrible start. I had no idea where the ball was going despite hitting a few drivers yesterday afternoon and thinking I had that club figured out. Not so. I think it took me until the sixth hole before I hit a decent shot. Once I hit one, a few more followed resulting in a couple of pars over my final three holes, so at least I ended on a strong note including driving the green on the 200 yard par 3 ninth. I started to putt better too and my short game improved a lot when I just stuck to using a SW for all short game shots.

The final tally was 46 versus the 51 from three weeks back. More importantly, I enjoyed myself as I played with guys that I knew and we were doing a pretty good job of giving each other the p*ss. More importantly again was that I wasn't thinking about my back while I was playing which probably loosened me up a bit to swing a bit more freely. I didn't wear any sort of support either, so that was another milestone passed without ill effect. We'll see how the body responds over the next couple of days, but it's looking okay so far.

We're heading out west next week to see the kids, so I won't be back to the course as a participant for another three weeks as I'll miss the next two Mondays being away. It's a start, somewhat long and drawn out due to travel and moving and, and, and, well, you get the picture. Keep smiling! :smiley:

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @scomac2002 said:

> I'm posting this using a work around that has been posted on the Report Problems section at the bottom of the menu with respect to the current inability to reply to threads. The work around involves right clicking on the quote icon and then selecting _open in a new tab_.

I guess no one else can be bothered. It's understandable. We're all well aware of all the issues that have faced management here with the software upgrade, but this one sorta takes the cake. It makes me think that they may well have been further ahead to have flushed the toilet on the archives altogether and started anew from scratch. No wonder traffic is down; many have left. I suspect that was at the root of @Fellaheen51 being MIA these last few weeks. He did make mention that he had about enough of it.

It seems that younger folks or those who are used to working with IT on a daily basis are more tolerant of this and having to resort to work around even though that seems like the tricks that I used to have to employ years ago even to the point of still having to rely on Markdown language in the present format. It has been an epic fail if you think about it and I imagine it has cost them a fortune in lost revenue because the clicks on advertising has to be way, way down.

I suppose that it's only appropriate that we're back into the cool and wet weather that has been tormenting us here for the better part of three months now. And they say there's no such thing as global warming. I'm not sure what you call that we're going through. One of my playing companions in league yesterday wondered aloud what the heck he was doing in Canada? Said he shoulda stayed in Florida because the weather has been crap since he came back 2 months ago!

• Like 1

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)