Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

A quiet day here on the farm as DW is working this part of the holiday after having Christmas off. We went out for a nice dinner last night and then came home to watch Sleepless in Seattle. We're about as boring as it gets, but when you have to be up at 5 am, there's not much incentive to do it all night long...

Christmas decorations are all down and put away for another year. I put away the outdoor stuff this morning. It was nice to not have to pour hot water on the stakes to get them out of the ground. I could surely get used to this kind of winter and it appears that it will be with us for another week to ten days. We were discussing this with our New Foundland friends as Pat indicated that she can't stand winter any more, hence the two and a half months in Portugal. They're leaving January 16. It's not real warm where they stay -- 10-15°C early on getting up into the low 20's by the time they're heading back to Canada. Both her and Gary seem to function best between 10 and 20°C -- that's 50 to 70 for the rest of you -- classic maritime climate. There was some talk of moving back to Ontario, but the heat and humidity is just too oppressive in the summer, so they earn lots of Air miles...

Also repaired the door on the mailbox as the rivets had popped out. I hate putting up a new mailbox in winter because nine times out of ten the snowplow will get it within a month. May as well have the city pay for a new one if they hit it and if not I'll put a new one up in the spring (or maybe just settle for a coat of paint...).

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Thanks gents. I've been playing fairly regularly and trying to work on my swing. Shot my best round of the year today, 94 on a soggy course with serious wind. I've dropped from an average 105 round this summer to a 94 today, on my home course 72.5/141. I'll take it.

Y'all have a great New Year,

Good to hear from you Spooky ! May you have many more great days this year,and a lot of dry short grass to get that roll out !!

Soaking wet here...no sense to even try. The temperatures are great,mid to high 40's,with a few in the 50's. Those are great for

this time of year ,but we have just had a ton of rain.. I live on top of a hill,with the yard drainage really good. I even had

standing water for most of the last two weeks. I'll take it tho,instead of the ice and snow !

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

PGA tour starting back up this week. Yay. Always liked watching this tournament when I was home.

I think Scotee has played the course. Looks like it would be a very fun course to play.....I could

possibly hit a 300 yard drive there, lol.........downhill and downwind on 18. :)

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

Clemson is going to be tough. That Trevor dude is a gamer. After the 5'9" Kyler we get the 6'6" Trevor;

all godlike with the long blond hair. He needs to be drafted by the Vikings.

I know right. That kid makes me mad. But I’ll admit. It’s jelousy. Wish my gamecocks had snagged him. He’s destined for Sunday’s if his head doesn’t get too big for his helmet.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Clemson is going to be tough. That Trevor dude is a gamer. After the 5'9" Kyler we get the 6'6" Trevor;

all godlike with the long blond hair. He needs to be drafted by the Vikings.

I know right. That kid makes me mad. But I'll admit. It's jelousy. Wish my gamecocks had snagged him. He's destined for Sunday's if his head doesn't get too big for his helmet.

Ya, a true freshman. From what I heard, Dabo was looking ahead to another matchup against

Alabama and he wanted Trevor ready so he named him starting QB over Kelly Bryant early in

the season. Kelly couldn't get the offense moving against Bama last year, as I remember so it

wasn't a big surprise to see him get replaced.

Clemson was not the same threat without DeShaun Watson at QB. With Trevor in there they

are scary good. I'm pulling for the Tide, of course, but it would not surprise me at all if Clemson

wins. I don't think there is any doubt these are the 2 best teams. Can't wait for Monday night.

SLED Gemini

pl

SLED Gemini

Hapiest New Year wishes to all Grillesters. 2019 in front us waiting to be exactly what we choose to make of it for ourselves and all around us. Let's make it a great one! The "laughs" side of the scale is bigger and catches way more than the "tears" side so let's tip it that way early and often.

Overcast but mild temps will allow a medium bucket this afternoon. Starting the year off with club-in-hand. Golf goal for 2019 is to relax the arms but let those wrists freely release that cluhead. Less arms -- more "release" so to speak. You get a ton more out of a swing for 1/10th the effort. Bigger result with smaller effort. Need to save calories. Mrs Reason is getting harder to outrun!

Why would you want to outrun her? I thought the whole point was to get caught! ;)

Very good my friend. I see I've got it backwards. Rather than chasing, I need to be chased, lol.

Be back later. Off to whack my ankle with a full wedge!

On s side note: wife wins her work college football pool. $80 bucks.

Son won his fantasy football pool. $250 bucks.

Me? I won a $3 lotto scratch-off the other day.

BUT... I WILL GET A HOLE-IN-ONE in 2019. You heard it on the internet so it must be true. Place your bets gentleman. Like Babe Ruth pointing to the fence, I'm calling this one. It's going to happen. No doubt whatsoever.

Reasy; why the focus on the hole-in-one? It's pure luck! I wouldn't waste five seconds fretting over something that was pure luck! That's probably why I don't buy lottery tickets...but I do buy stocks.

---------------

Just got done watching the Dirty Harry marathon. You kept seeing the same actors making appearances in subsequent films, but not always reprising the same role. Harry Guardino and John Mitchum had recurring roles in three of the four I watched.

FWIW, I'm still trying to figure out how you accurately aim a handgun with that much kick (.44 magnum)? Dirty Harry barely would brace himself! I know, I know, they call it directorial discretion... :rolleyes:

Clint aged a lot from the beginning to the end of that series of films.

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Speaking of New Year resolutions:

1). I promise to never again ask for a finger-pull when ordering drive-thru food. Unless it's a special day. Like my birthday. Or a day with "y" in it.

2). I will confess to my neighbor that his dog doesn't poop in my back yard anymore for reasons heretofore not revealed. Which will explain why when he does poop, he's constantly circling.

3). I will return two of the three ProV 1s borrowed from my son's golf bag. I'm keeping the one I plan to make a hole-in-one with but he gets the other two back. By year's end. Providing we're golfing on December 31.

4). The instant I make an inappropriate joke at a rally for whatever uprising cause 2019 will surely bring... I promise to say I'm sorry from the bottom of my neighboring dog's butt.

5). I pledge to pay for each Grillester's expenses to gather for golf the instant I hit the lottery. For those not golfing a soprano grape stomper will be provided for your listening and dining delight.

6). I promise cover my mouth when sneezing, coughing, and after any missed 3' putts. Provided those putts are missed on Dec 31st.

Reasy; why the focus on the hole-in-one? It's pure luck! I wouldn't waste five seconds fretting over something that was pure luck! That's probably why I don't buy lottery tickets...but I do buy stocks.

---------------

Just got done watching the Dirty Harry marathon. You kept seeing the same actors making appearances in subsequent films, but not always reprising the same role. Harry Guardino and John Mitchum had recurring roles in three of the four I watched.

FWIW, I'm still trying to figure out how you accurately aim a handgun with that much kick (.44 magnum)? Dirty Harry barely would brace himself! I know, I know, they call it directorial discretion... :rolleyes:

Because my good man, it now wants me more than I want it. She's tapping on my shoulder asking me, versus me searching for her. She speaks French and says "Fait accompli".

final question of the day.

Football players are seen on the phone when on the sidelines. Ordering pizza? Knocked senseless and talking to the Easter Bunny? Negotiating for for a big boy smart phone? Calling Uber cab?

Is this phone real or just a handset with a a pigtail wire laying on the ground? We never see these phones actually being hung up. Assuming it's real and it's actual football convo, what's being said on the other end? "Dude, my binoculars might be fooling me. Please tell me that stain is from a slide in the mud."

---------------

A friend has a 44 magnum. He bought it probably when "Sudden Impact" came out in 1984. Cost $400. I fired it once, the kick was less than you might imagine. I couldn't hit the side of a barn with any weapon, so I can't evaluate any guns.

I used to love those Dirty Harry films. Now, along with war movies, I just don't care for them anymore. I guess being closer than ever to the end, I don't like to see death dealt with so lightly.

Yesterday, I drove to the course, and had coffee with the manager. A bunch of guys were finishing up at 1:30 pm. I played one hole, teed off on the second, and picked up my ball. Seemed it was a nice day, sunny, about 40 degrees, but the wind made it bitter. I was freezing by the time I got to the car.

I recall the Blue Coral car wax. Don't remember buying it, but one of the Beach Boys songs mentioned it. My Dad wasn't much into polishing cars, when I was a boy. I may have remarked that my Mom, being an austere person, only allowed my father the cheapest cars. He had Chevrolet Biscaynes, a 59 and a 64, both 2 door sedans with no frills, no whitewall tires or radio. I learned to drive in the 64.

Those Biscaynes would be nice to have today.

Happy New Year to All!

Isn't it funny that something we really didn't want to be caught dead in as a teenager all of a sudden has appeal in our later years.

My dad preferred a little nicer ride. The first car I remember was a 56 Buick Roadmaster, two tone; cream and light blue. That was followed up by a '61 Bel-Air, white two door hardtop with red interior. I liked that car quite a bit and would love to have one now.

When I was 18 I was offered a minty '68 Fury II 4 dr hardtop that was two tone; beige and bottle green, for $800. It even had a 318. I couldn't get far enough away from that thing fast enough and yet within a couple of years I realized that I had missed out on a great opportunity. Instead I ended up with a classic piece of trash, the AMC Gremlin! I guess everyone has to go through the ordeal of owning a lemon...

I bought a 68 Fury 3 coupe back in 1973 when I got a job in the steel mill. $960 drive out, it was a pretty nice car. Sold it in 76 to buy the Dodge. A dealer has a 68 two tone like yours for sale in Pittsburgh. Been listed on Craigslist for several months. He originally was asking $8995, now $6995. It's really mint, but a four door isn't as sharp as a 2 door.

Picture of one like the one I had.

---------------

A friend has a 44 magnum. He bought it probably when "Sudden Impact" came out in 1984. Cost $400. I fired it once, the kick was less than you might imagine. I couldn't hit the side of a barn with any weapon, so I can't evaluate any guns.

I used to love those Dirty Harry films. Now, along with war movies, I just don't care for them anymore. I guess being closer than ever to the end, I don't like to see death dealt with so lightly.

A sentiment I can relate to, apart from one uncle who is 88 this month and still has a gardening round, I am the oldest in our family. Sometimes not a good feeling.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

When I was 18 I was offered a minty '68 Fury II 4 dr hardtop that was two tone; beige and bottle green, for $800. It even had a 318. I couldn't get far enough away from that thing fast enough and yet within a couple of years I realized that I had missed out on a great opportunity. Instead I ended up with a classic piece of trash, the AMC Gremlin! I guess everyone has to go through the ordeal of owning a lemon...

I bought a 68 Fury 3 coupe back in 1973 when I got a job in the steel mill. $960 drive out, it was a pretty nice car. Sold it in 76 to buy the Dodge. A dealer has a 68 two tone like yours for sale in Pittsburgh. Been listed on Craigslist for several months. He originally was asking $8995, now $6995. It's really mint, but a four door isn't as sharp as a 2 door.

Picture of one like the one I had.

Damn! That's a better looking car than I remember! Makes me feel even worse for passing up on it! Did I mention how incredibly bad the gremlin I ended up with was? :rolleyes:

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Great posts to start the new year in the grille ! Reason,the old female rule( taught to me by a first cousin,twice removed,after she swore

that i would never tell where i heard it,cause the other ladies would ban her) anyway...the rule they are taught at age 7....Let The Boys/Men

chase YOU, until YOU catch them. The male part of the equation stands no chance at all. We are doomed. We are chasing them while they

are leading us !

First new car ever purchased was a 1968 Sport Fury...383.. 4 barrell....Mediterranean Blue( deep blue) with a white vinyl top...inside was

beautiful..two tone blue vinyl,soft seat...dark blue carpets...this was when OEM's matched the interior to the outside color, instead of the inside

all being either tan or grey..... Loved that car....

New years resolution : My DW and I will play a lot more golf.

I also remember a short time ago,when we kids were told to approach the old gentleman on the porch and tell him hello. He was the elder

at the family reunions,held down in The Sandy Hook ,Kentucky area. Man ,we always thought it was dumb and did not want to do it.

Now, my two cousins and i,all born in the same week, feel the same as then. We are the elders in the family,and we still think its dumb

and dont want the kids looking at us like we are already dead!

No rain for two days now....this keeps up,i might get to play Friday...supposed to be in the 50's then.

Reference the QB for Clemson...They were showing him on the screen,and said one year ago,he was a high school QB...man,he has some kind

of poise to be that young. Agreed ,he needs to keep the hair,and play for the Vikings...those folks up there would make him the Governor...

Last one for the day....Watched the GC for the first time in a long time,because they were supposed to make a lot of changes.....same-o same-o

Ginella had a bigger role...(groan) and listed courses to play....all of which are well north of the 125 bucks for 18....plus a huge cart fee ....nothing

has changed.......

What serious chance does anyone have at the new Fed X set up,when the points leader going in gets to start at -10? Can anyone make up ten strokes?

they need to just cancel the whole thing,and just give the points leader a check for the new prize....now 15 million.....

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

Hapiest New Year wishes to all Grillesters. 2019 in front us waiting to be exactly what we choose to make of it for ourselves and all around us. Let's make it a great one! The "laughs" side of the scale is bigger and catches way more than the "tears" side so let's tip it that way early and often.

Overcast but mild temps will allow a medium bucket this afternoon. Starting the year off with club-in-hand. Golf goal for 2019 is to relax the arms but let those wrists freely release that cluhead. Less arms -- more "release" so to speak. You get a ton more out of a swing for 1/10th the effort. Bigger result with smaller effort. Need to save calories. Mrs Reason is getting harder to outrun!

Why would you want to outrun her? I thought the whole point was to get caught! ;)

Very good my friend. I see I've got it backwards. Rather than chasing, I need to be chased, lol.

BUT... I WILL GET A HOLE-IN-ONE in 2019. You heard it on the internet so it must be true. Place your bets gentleman. Like Babe Ruth pointing to the fence, I'm calling this one. It's going to happen. No doubt whatsoever.

pl

playing next New Year's eve, 29*, 12 mph wind, trying to get the elusive 2019 hole in one is Reasy, singing 'Please Please me oh yeah, like I please you... a little batty, flashlight in hand, even scaring the deer off the course, only spectator is Rocky Raccoon, and a plump possum. He tees of on #16, a short par three, just as the flahslight goes out, a flush strike, even Rocky says 'dang' as the ball whizzes by, chomping on an old corn cob he found. They can hear it thud on the green, possum plays dead... did it go in? Looks like we'll have to wait until 12/31 to find out...

final question of the day.

Football players are seen on the phone when on the sidelines. Ordering pizza? Knocked senseless and talking to the Easter Bunny? Negotiating for for a big boy smart phone? Calling Uber cab?

Is this phone real or just a handset with a a pigtail wire laying on the ground? We never see these phones actually being hung up. Assuming it's real and it's actual football convo, what's being said on the other end? "Dude, my binoculars might be fooling me. Please tell me that stain is from a slide in the mud."

People are calling them and saying 'hey kid, remember me? yes my refrigerator is running, and unlike you, I can catch it, bwahahaha' click...

DW just finished reading to me the latest missive from the local paper's sports hack. It was the typical what will happen in 2019 type of puff piece that seems to be a prerequisite for this time of year. In his bold predictions one in particular caught my eye; Tiger Woods winning the 2019 Masters in a playoff against Jordan Speith. Now that's something I could stand behind. I kinda like the sound of that. It was fitting, I thought, that he ended the article with that going on to add that it would be the last major that Tiger would win.

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

DW just finished reading to me the latest missive from the local paper's sports hack. It was the typical what will happen in 2019 type of puff piece that seems to be a prerequisite for this time of year. In his bold predictions one in particular caught my eye; Tiger Woods winning the 2019 Masters in a playoff against Jordan Speith. Now that's something I could stand behind. I kinda like the sound of that. It was fitting, I thought, that he ended the article with that going on to add that it would be the last major that Tiger would win.

Been listening to all sorts of predictions yesterday and today, if only half of them come true it’s going to be an interesting year.

The best one for me is my prediction of a big lotto win.

For

ME

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Got my Jinhao pen yesterday, 8 days from China. Incredible. A hefty, metal fountain pen with shipping for $4.50. Writes with a broad point, good for scrawling signatures. No comparison between my Mont Blanc and the Jinhao, but now, the Mont Blanc retails for $580.

The world economy is doomed, if these companies can make a profit on a really nice $4.50 pen including shipping from across the world.

Top picture is the Mont Blank.

I suspect that there is a sense of collective national mourning taking place today as the Canadian National Jr. men's hockey team lost in overtime to the Fins last night in an elimination game. Equally damning was that the Canucks had the lead with 46 seconds left in regulation only to allow the tying goal and then come up empty on a half-hearted effort of a penalty shot in overtime. It is times like this that makes me glad that I'm not all that serious of a sports fan when you see those around you making this out to be more than it is; a poor effort at the worst possible time. It's becoming more and more commonplace that in the sport my country likes to call its own it is getting more and more difficult to assure an entry in these tournaments that can bring home the expected medal. All one has to do is look to the NHL and you see that the best players are coming from all over not just North America, but Europe and Russia to. And we're not alone as the Swedes who have won 48 consecutive round robin games at the world juniors were also eliminated in another quarter-final game by a plucky Swiss squad.

Perhaps the semis and final will be worthwhile viewing with the chance for an unexpected medalist or an even more unexpected Gold medal winner. Gotta love the underdog if nothing else especially if you don't have a vested interest in the outcome. On second thought, nah. I haven't watched any of it so far, only channel surfing in and out to check on scores.

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Got my Jinhao pen yesterday, 8 days from China. Incredible. A hefty, metal fountain pen with shipping for $4.50. Writes with a broad point, good for scrawling signatures. No comparison between my Mont Blanc and the Jinhao, but now, the Mont Blanc retails for $580.

The world economy is doomed, if these companies can make a profit on a really nice $4.50 pen including shipping from across the world.

Looking good Wriggs. Somewhere along the line I've shared this but in my whacked out reality, I'm a lefty when holding a writing implement. All other endeavors including golf are managed right handed. So what this means for us lefties is we're "smearing" ink and pencil lead as we drag the back edge of our writing hand over every word we just laid down on paper.

About the only way around that is to curl the wrist and write like Captain Hook, or literally turn the paper almost upside down. We've all seen these various ways a lefty puts pen to paper. LMAO - From my pinky to the wrist was always a dirty mess at the end of the school day growing up. Paperwork turned-in was smeared and smudged. I envied anyone who had a pen like that. For me it was 60% ink on paper, and 40% on me.

Have no idea what all of this meant to my golf swing - fwiw. Who knows? Might have made golf easier or 10 times harder. Clueless.

pl

playing next New Year's eve, 29*, 12 mph wind, trying to get the elusive 2019 hole in one is Reasy, singing 'Please Please me oh yeah, like I please you... a little batty, flashlight in hand, even scaring the deer off the course, only spectator is Rocky Raccoon, and a plump possum. He tees of on #16, a short par three, just as the flahslight goes out, a flush strike, even Rocky says 'dang' as the ball whizzes by, chomping on an old corn cob he found. They can hear it thud on the green, possum plays dead... did it go in? Looks like we'll have to wait until 12/31 to find out...

LMAO! Bring on the glow-the-dark golf balls. Gimme one of those head worn flashlights. Gus and team can serve up snacks and drinks to Grillesters sitting in green side lawn chairs donning night vision glasses. Clouds will part. Music will play. YouTube will overload. Drinks all around on me!

Great posts to start the new year in the grille ! Reason,the old female rule( taught to me by a first cousin,twice removed,after she swore

that i would never tell where i heard it,cause the other ladies would ban her) anyway...the rule they are taught at age 7....Let The Boys/Men

chase YOU, until YOU catch them. The male part of the equation stands no chance at all. We are doomed. We are chasing them while they

are leading us !

First new car ever purchased was a 1968 Sport Fury...383.. 4 barrell....Mediterranean Blue( deep blue) with a white vinyl top...inside was

beautiful..two tone blue vinyl,soft seat...dark blue carpets...this was when OEM's matched the interior to the outside color, instead of the inside

all being either tan or grey..... Loved that car....

New years resolution : My DW and I will play a lot more golf.

I also remember a short time ago,when we kids were told to approach the old gentleman on the porch and tell him hello. He was the elder

at the family reunions,held down in The Sandy Hook ,Kentucky area. Man ,we always thought it was dumb and did not want to do it.

Now, my two cousins and i,all born in the same week, feel the same as then. We are the elders in the family,and we still think its dumb

and dont want the kids looking at us like we are already dead!

No rain for two days now....this keeps up,i might get to play Friday...supposed to be in the 50's then.

Reference the QB for Clemson...They were showing him on the screen,and said one year ago,he was a high school QB...man,he has some kind

of poise to be that young. Agreed ,he needs to keep the hair,and play for the Vikings...those folks up there would make him the Governor...

Last one for the day....Watched the GC for the first time in a long time,because they were supposed to make a lot of changes.....same-o same-o

Ginella had a bigger role...(groan) and listed courses to play....all of which are well north of the 125 bucks for 18....plus a huge cart fee ....nothing

has changed.......

What serious chance does anyone have at the new Fed X set up,when the points leader going in gets to start at -10? Can anyone make up ten strokes?

they need to just cancel the whole thing,and just give the points leader a check for the new prize....now 15 million.....

Bill I'm pretty much with you on Golf Channel. Seems like 10 billion threads and posts have been written about the content and/or personalities.

They (TGC) don't call me and ask what I think - lol. Experience tells me what I would specifically recommend by way of changes isn't universally shared. So even if I had a considered opinion that influences content and which talking heads need to go, there'd still be a thousand angry viewers looking to behead me for it. That all said, I just wanted to get behind you in support of your thoughts about it. IMO they've basically moved backwards in the past year. If I could wave a wand I'd have them look back at the best years and highest rated personalities and shows... and drive it toward that. Seems like the farther down the road they go, the more they flail around. The mute button is getting a workout here. But then again - they evidently don't care about my worthless opinion. and so the beat goes on.

LMAO - Good news is when don't have such frustrations once out of the house with club-in-hand. Winter is a tough time for those of us who yearn to turn off the TV and get outside for a little fresh air.

LMAO! Bring on the glow-the-dark golf balls. Gimme one of those head worn flashlights. Gus and team can serve up snacks and drinks to Grillesters sitting in green side lawn chairs donning night vision glasses. Clouds will part. Music will play. YouTube will overload. Drinks all around on me!

Maybe you should also carry with you the grand stash of them all that only some kids around 13 had (no, trojans would be #2 at 13) I'm talking about the 'M80' the grand firecracker, so grand that only people like the kid a mile and a 1/4 away, Joe Mullins from shanty town had them. Why he had them, I don't know. But you need one. He sells used Hyundais now, maybe he can get you one... Anyway, you need some special announcement when the ball drops in the hole. Then you can be interviewed by Charlie Rymer on the Golf Channel "Now Reasy, ah, ah, ah heard about you making that, that, hole in one, what, what club did, did you use? (great interview) ...

How do they make a profit, no one knows because presumably they must get free post themselves or manufacture for nothing.

DW purchases most make up items from the internet, from America for instance one item was $10 with postage of $70, the same item that does exactly the same job from China was $5 for ten with free postage. We know the economics of running a business and would love to purchase from a western company, but with such a price discrepancy it would be a stupid decision.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)