Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

In related news . . .

I hit 100 + balls earlier this week with one thought, to post up on my lead leg and hold my finish until the ball came to the rest in the distance.

The result . . .

I felt like I had been hit by a softball in the left hip and struggled to sleep on my side for two days.

Conclusion . . .

Finishing in balance is over rated ; )

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

...but this idea of extending both arms for the first time fully after versus at impact is one of the things that intuitively just makes absolutely no sense but works like a charm.

It makes absolute intuitive sense and mathematical sense to me!

And no I don't get sick of hearing about you talk about swing stuff. I relate to it because I'm the same way with my physics stuff.

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

In related news . . .

I hit 100 + balls earlier this week with one thought, to post up on my lead leg and hold my finish until the ball came to the rest in the distance.

The result . . .

I felt like I had been hit by a softball in the left hip and struggled to sleep on my side for two days.

Conclusion . . .

LOL...what I concluded is that you were trying to FORCE a good finish. Think of it more like the byproduct of a good downswing. And yes I absolutely am no expert at it, but yet I can hit fine shots even thought I may be way off balance and have a low finish.

Registered Bladeocrat

NINJA^^^ You are darn skippy about Mickey Wright. I saw her play at a charity exibition when I was a pup. Now she had a little age on her then but she still had power and the sound her ball made coming off the irons. My old man being the teaching pro he was pointed out to me the great arm extension!

That is the coolest thing ever to have seen Mickey live.

:busted_cop: Warning: "Brief" technical post coming. I would tell my friend BIG STU this if we were in a real bar, so I don't mean anybody any offense by it. End of warning. :busted_cop:

The arm extension and high finish is the signature of a swing that had the proper DOWNSWING plane. When the downswing is on an ideal and efficient plane, the momentum of the clubhead will naturally want to stay on that plane. And to take the clubhead OFF that plane would require more energy than if you were to just allow it to naturally slow down. The golfers that maintain a high and unforced finish like that have for sure swung the clubhead with maximum efficiency and consistency.

Although the finish is AFTER impact and this does not affect ball flight, technically you don't HAVE to have a good finish, but if you don't you are wasting energy and also taking the clubpath off plane may work its way backwards and start earlier in the swing, which won't be good if it starts happening before impact..

To put it another way, you don't have to have a nice finish like Mickey in order to hit the ball right, but if you do, you are increasing your chances of it. As Nicklaus once stated, a finish like Mickey's with the hands up as high as they were at the top and also with the trail arm extended straight is the "pose of champions".

Interestingly enough, and not to get technical either, because I have some nachos topped with jalapeno & melted jack cheese with juju fruits coming to the tables, but the only clubs I was hitting crummy, you may want to wipe off your side off the table, there's some crumbs there, to your left, there you got them... the only clubs I was hitting crummy yesterday were my fairway woods. So this morning, I was looking on YouTube for some 'how to hit your fairway woods, or why you top them"...look out, here comes my nachos.... you can have some.... I found this video... Wait! :busted_cop: BRIEF NONTECNICAL POST: This is the Grille, let's keep it that way, the bouncers (those are people here, not clubs) will push the eject button) :busted_cop: so this video talks about that as well (arm extension), I'm glad to hear you talk about extension... pass the horseradish will you, the sweet tea is a little sweet... So, have you had any problems with gas lately?

Well, had a grill experience last night... here's the skinny... we were all set to go out for this big date and got halfway there and the 'low tire pressure' light came on in the Fusion. So I got out and checked, and sure enough there was a screw in the tire... so we were right at one of those Duke & Duchess/Lottery Ticket Wait In Line/Oh We Also Sell Gas places we have around here, so I put air in it and she drove us back to town as I called the local 'Tire Discounter's' which just happened to be open for another hour and a half. So we got the car to that place. The guy said an hour and a half, but come back cause they close then, so he got my cell #. Right across the road was Pappy's Grill http://www.pappysgrillon79.com/about.html cool place, especially on Saturday night. Keep in mind, not as cool as the Clubhouse Grille, but cool. So we went there, got oyster and clam baskets, soaked up the atmosphere, she even talked golf, like here, ha. The tire guy called early, and said the car was ready. So my sweet wife (she's ultra sweet) said "I'll run across the street and get it" cause my foot drop situation makes it hard for me to cross the highway like that (it's a 4 laner).... isn't she something? Well, she came back with the car, and here's the kicker, she said, "how much did the guy say it was gonna be?" and I said $24.95 and she said "well, he said "put the card away, no charge ma'am". So she asked why and the guy said, 'well, we do that once in a while, so enjoy your evening'... wasn't that nice? So the whole day, 18 holes, beautiful weather, screw in tire, Pappy's Grill, free tire repair, etc. (your interpretation) was just fabulous...

There's still good folks out there 60! Just a couple weeks ago I ran a mower tire in that needed an innertube. 6:45 in the morning to a place that opens at 7:30 but older couple were in there already. Guy said cmon in and he went ahead and started on it so I grabbed the tires people had left outside and brought them in for him. When I went to check out with his wife the fella had put $5 on the bill!

Wife's sloppy joes on the menu tonight. It's nothing fancy but if you ask me sloppy joes are way underrated!

79 this morning. Couple of double bogeys snuck up on me. Well on one of them I should say that the water hazard snuck up on me. Sneaky boogers...

NINJA^^^ You are darn skippy about Mickey Wright. I saw her play at a charity exibition when I was a pup. Now she had a little age on her then but she still had power and the sound her ball made coming off the irons. My old man being the teaching pro he was pointed out to me the great arm extension!

:busted_cop: Warning: "Brief" technical post coming. I would tell my friend BIG STU this if we were in a real bar, so I don't mean anybody any offense by it. End of warning. :busted_cop:

The arm extension and high finish is the signature of a swing that had the proper DOWNSWING plane. When the downswing is on an ideal and efficient plane, the momentum of the clubhead will naturally want to stay on that plane. And to take the clubhead OFF that plane would require more energy than if you were to just allow it to naturally slow down. The golfers that maintain a high and unforced finish like that have for sure swung the clubhead with maximum efficiency and consistency.

Although the finish is AFTER impact and this does not affect ball flight, technically you don't HAVE to have a good finish, but if you don't you are wasting energy and also taking the clubpath off plane may work its way backwards and start earlier in the swing, which won't be good if it starts happening before impact..

To put it another way, you don't have to have a nice finish like Mickey in order to hit the ball right, but if you do, you are increasing your chances of it. As Nicklaus once stated, a finish like Mickey's with the hands up as high as they were at the top and also with the trail arm extended straight is the "pose of champions".

Interestingly enough, and not to get technical either, because I have some nachos topped with jalapeno & melted jack cheese with juju fruits coming to the tables, but the only clubs I was hitting crummy, you may want to wipe off your side off the table, there's some crumbs there, to your left, there you got them... the only clubs I was hitting crummy yesterday were my fairway woods. So this morning, I was looking on YouTube for some 'how to hit your fairway woods, or why you top them"...look out, here comes my nachos.... you can have some.... I found this video... Wait! :busted_cop: BRIEF NONTECNICAL POST: This is the Grille, let's keep it that way, the bouncers (those are people here, not clubs) will push the eject button) :busted_cop: so this video talks about that as well (arm extension), I'm glad to hear you talk about extension... pass the horseradish will you, the sweet tea is a little sweet... So, have you had any problems with gas lately?

Dude, please stop spitting cheese on me, TYVM. How about we go over to Confessions 12 and sober you up a little? I can explain the chemistry of gas. Or demonstrate it.

Registered Bladeocrat

In these circumstances, it's the best I can come up with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRnXgBjcWQI

R.I.P Champ!

Thanks for the memories :hi:

DRIVER: Ping G20, 9.5° w/169D-Tour, reg (Back up: Srixon Z-rw, 9.5°, stf)
3+W: Srixon Z-Steel, 12.5°, stock SV3005J, stf. (In rotation: 3W, 14.5°)
5W: Srixon Z-Steel, 18.5° stock SV3005J, stf
IRONS: Ping i20, 3-PW, stock CFS reg @ D2
PUTTER: Ping Craz-E iWi, w/2x20gr weights, Lamkin Jumbo pistol grip
WEDGES: Ping Glide, 54° SS, 60° TS, stock Ping wedge shafts
BALL: Srixon XV 
CART: SunMountain V1, STEWARTGOLF Z1
BAG: SM H2N0, PING C-130
BACK UP: Ping S58, 3-Pw, stock CS-Lite, stf, @ D2. (Lofts jacked to S55 specs.)

Hey Stu, speaking of blade putters have you ever rolled a Yes! Nicky? 8802 style putter maybe from about ten years ago. I've cheated on it a couple times but I always come back quickly. I prefer blade putters and this one with those C grooves gets the ball rolling smoothly faster than anything else I've ever picked up.

Edit: TOOL'd by the way!

Dude, please stop spitting cheese on me, TYVM. How about we go over to Confessions 12 and sober you up a little? I can explain the chemistry of gas. Or demonstrate it.

You're too funny... 65 year olds aren't dudes... I don't need anything explained to me, that's why I don't go to Confessions 12 anymore, it became a lecture hall...the gas comment was for fun just to keep things nontechnical, kind of like if the shoe fits wear it, etc, etc....

best (missed) part is that the purpose for my post was mentioning the video was saying to me the same message your wonderful post said about extending the arms which will help me tremendously, thank you very much too!

You're too funny... 65 year olds aren't dudes... I don't need anything explained to me, that's why I don't go to Confessions 12 anymore, it became a lecture hall...the gas comment was for fun just to keep things nontechnical, kind of like if the shoe fits wear it, etc, etc....

best (missed) part is that the purpose for my post was mentioning the video was saying to me the same message your wonderful post said about extending the arms which will help me tremendously, thank you very much too!

Hey old man, I understood your post and link completely. I was just deadpanning you back.

Registered Bladeocrat

That's much better, old man, I can relate to that :superman2:

For the record, I took your post as hilarious and that you appreciated my technical post but didn't want to enable it in me, so you used some tongue-in-cheek humor to lighten the message.

My reference to spitting cheese was that I got the message.

My reference to explaining the chemistry of gas was a deadpan response to your reference to farting.

My mention of demonstrating the chemistry of gas was my tongue in cheek message that I know you don't want to go back to that thread.

And I really meant to say "old FART". My bad.

Registered Bladeocrat

In related news . . .

The result . . .

Conclusion . . .

LOL...what I concluded is that you were trying to FORCE a good finish. Think of it more like the byproduct of a good downswing. And yes I absolutely am no expert at it, but yet I can hit fine shots even thought I may be way off balance and have a low finish.

When we (all of us) take a practice swing in our PSR, we never ever FORCE a good finish......It comes naturally.

IMHO, that's how it should be when the ball is in the way. Some much more knowledgeable people than myself, dare to call it: Weight Transfer

@SSP

I had to take a second look at the new avatar.

With the black T-Shirt, in the background, it looked like a tribute to Mohamad Ali.

Well, had a grill experience last night... here's the skinny... we were all set to go out for this big date and got halfway there and the 'low tire pressure' light came on in the Fusion. So I got out and checked, and sure enough there was a screw in the tire... so we were right at one of those Duke & Duchess/Lottery Ticket Wait In Line/Oh We Also Sell Gas places we have around here, so I put air in it and she drove us back to town as I called the local 'Tire Discounter's' which just happened to be open for another hour and a half. So we got the car to that place. The guy said an hour and a half, but come back cause they close then, so he got my cell #. Right across the road was Pappy's Grill http://www.pappysgri....com/about.html cool place, especially on Saturday night. Keep in mind, not as cool as the Clubhouse Grille, but cool. So we went there, got oyster and clam baskets, soaked up the atmosphere, she even talked golf, like here, ha. The tire guy called early, and said the car was ready. So my sweet wife (she's ultra sweet) said "I'll run across the street and get it" cause my foot drop situation makes it hard for me to cross the highway like that (it's a 4 laner).... isn't she something? Well, she came back with the car, and here's the kicker, she said, "how much did the guy say it was gonna be?" and I said $24.95 and she said "well, he said "put the card away, no charge ma'am". So she asked why and the guy said, 'well, we do that once in a while, so enjoy your evening'... wasn't that nice? So the whole day, 18 holes, beautiful weather, screw in tire, Pappy's Grill, free tire repair, etc. (your interpretation) was just fabulous...

Wow Sixty, that IS a great day. Isn't it amazing how sometimes these great days

unfold when something quite accidental happens and you end up just going where

it takes you?!! Awesome!

Thanks Rad, so we topped off our fabulous (a word I'm known for around these parts) Ferris Bueller's (weekend) with our son taking us out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, BJ's Brewhouse in Columbus, (first pic below) then we went to Westerville, near here (where Jason Day and family live)... (I hope I'm not boring anybody with my weekend stories here at the grille)... anyway I took my wife to this place called Columbus Running Company in Westerville to get her some new running shoes, and we were pleasantly shocked, the store is the exact store that was the jewelry store where we bought our wedding rings 43 years ago this coming September. Unreal, they still had the vault in the back. So we had to get a pic of us on the inside, not the vault, the store, ha (second pic below)... So it was the "Sixty's Coolest Day's Off"...

That's not possibly Mrs. 60 one! You studly cradle robber!

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

Well, had a grill experience last night... here's the skinny... we were all set to go out for this big date and got halfway there and the 'low tire pressure' light came on in the Fusion. So I got out and checked, and sure enough there was a screw in the tire... so we were right at one of those Duke & Duchess/Lottery Ticket Wait In Line/Oh We Also Sell Gas places we have around here, so I put air in it and she drove us back to town as I called the local 'Tire Discounter's' which just happened to be open for another hour and a half. So we got the car to that place. The guy said an hour and a half, but come back cause they close then, so he got my cell #. Right across the road was Pappy's Grill http://www.pappysgrillon79.com/about.html cool place, especially on Saturday night. Keep in mind, not as cool as the Clubhouse Grille, but cool. So we went there, got oyster and clam baskets, soaked up the atmosphere, she even talked golf, like here, ha. The tire guy called early, and said the car was ready. So my sweet wife (she's ultra sweet) said "I'll run across the street and get it" cause my foot drop situation makes it hard for me to cross the highway like that (it's a 4 laner).... isn't she something? Well, she came back with the car, and here's the kicker, she said, "how much did the guy say it was gonna be?" and I said $24.95 and she said "well, he said "put the card away, no charge ma'am". So she asked why and the guy said, 'well, we do that once in a while, so enjoy your evening'... wasn't that nice? So the whole day, 18 holes, beautiful weather, screw in tire, Pappy's Grill, free tire repair, etc. (your interpretation) was just fabulous...

There's still good folks out there 60! Just a couple weeks ago I ran a mower tire in that needed an innertube. 6:45 in the morning to a place that opens at 7:30 but older couple were in there already. Guy said cmon in and he went ahead and started on it so I grabbed the tires people had left outside and brought them in for him. When I went to check out with his wife the fella had put $5 on the bill!

Wife's sloppy joes on the menu tonight. It's nothing fancy but if you ask me sloppy joes are way underrated!

79 this morning. Couple of double bogeys snuck up on me. Well on one of them I should say that the water hazard snuck up on me. Sneaky boogers...

Where did you play this morning, Chief?

Well, had a grill experience last night... here's the skinny... we were all set to go out for this big date and got halfway there and the 'low tire pressure' light came on in the Fusion. So I got out and checked, and sure enough there was a screw in the tire... so we were right at one of those Duke & Duchess/Lottery Ticket Wait In Line/Oh We Also Sell Gas places we have around here, so I put air in it and she drove us back to town as I called the local 'Tire Discounter's' which just happened to be open for another hour and a half. So we got the car to that place. The guy said an hour and a half, but come back cause they close then, so he got my cell #. Right across the road was Pappy's Grill http://www.pappysgri....com/about.html cool place, especially on Saturday night. Keep in mind, not as cool as the Clubhouse Grille, but cool. So we went there, got oyster and clam baskets, soaked up the atmosphere, she even talked golf, like here, ha. The tire guy called early, and said the car was ready. So my sweet wife (she's ultra sweet) said "I'll run across the street and get it" cause my foot drop situation makes it hard for me to cross the highway like that (it's a 4 laner).... isn't she something? Well, she came back with the car, and here's the kicker, she said, "how much did the guy say it was gonna be?" and I said $24.95 and she said "well, he said "put the card away, no charge ma'am". So she asked why and the guy said, 'well, we do that once in a while, so enjoy your evening'... wasn't that nice? So the whole day, 18 holes, beautiful weather, screw in tire, Pappy's Grill, free tire repair, etc. (your interpretation) was just fabulous...

it takes you?!! Awesome!

Thanks Rad, so we topped off our fabulous (a word I'm known for around these parts) Ferris Bueller's (weekend) with our son taking us out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, BJ's Brewhouse in Columbus, (first pic below) then we went to Westerville, near here (where Jason Day and family live)... (I hope I'm not boring anybody with my weekend stories here at the grille)... anyway I took my wife to this place called Columbus Running Company in Westerville to get her some new running shoes, and we were pleasantly shocked, the store is the exact store that was the jewelry store where we bought our wedding rings 43 years ago this coming September. Unreal, they still had the vault in the back. So we had to get a pic of us on the inside, not the vault, the store, ha (second pic below)... So it was the "Sixty's Coolest Day's Off"...

Ha, we get that a lot, she keeps herself looking young, being a runner and all, she just doesn't age. One time we were riding bikes, and a real nice Korean lady from work I guess saw us, so at work the following Monday said "oh, I saw you riding bikes Saturday with your granddaughter"... skipped right over daughter and went for granddaughter...she was serious too, I just said... No Myong, that was my wife... I don't think she believed me.. :)

it takes you?!! Awesome!

Ha, we get that a lot, she keeps herself looking young, being a runner and all, she just doesn't age. One time we were riding bikes, and a real nice Korean lady from work I guess saw us, so at work the following Monday said "oh, I saw you riding bikes Saturday with your granddaughter"... skipped right over daughter and went for granddaughter...she was serious too, I just said... No Myong, that was my wife... I don't think she believed me.. :)

I can relate :) I get some of that as well. Glad you had a nice "date"

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

I suppose it has to be one of the great mysteries of golf swings. Almost more of a concept than specific things that are actionable...

Tempo (overall pace fast or slow) and rhythm (the balance of backswing timing to the dead-stop finish) - acceleration (starting smoothly but for sure evenly and deliberately having no stall - balance (the age old weight transfers while turning the mass).

Ladle on top of all those concepts and mysteries - the idea of properly extending more after as opposed to "at" impact. Ninja and others are probably sick of hearing me yap about it so I'll be sure to sum it up and then shut up (lol)... but this idea of extending both arms for the first time fully after versus at impact is one of the things that intuitively just makes absolutely no sense but works like a charm.

We sure can learn a lesson or two from the ladies. They figured it out a long time ago - solid ball striking leads to swing speed - not the other way around. Us testosterone laced male animals just can't wait to flinch and extend all we have "at" the ball. Our brains just somehow have the hardest time with avoiding that little trap.

Anyone care for today's refreshment? Hot day here! Blisteringly so. This man needs a whistle-wetter! Catch you fellers later on this eve.

Thanks for the best wishes. The knee isn't bothering me at present. However, my shoulder has been giving me a hard time for the last four months. I'm getting chiropractic treatments, it's better, but still not 100%.

When I see all the young fellows on tour with knee, shoulder, back problems, it's no wonder old guys like me have aches and pains. The golf swing is an unnatural movement.

Play well, hopefully painless.

Over at the Links in Jacksonville.

Actually it was like a different course than in used to. With my boy being 2.5 years old I've become mostly a late afternoon/evening golfer as that's a better time for me to hit the course and not miss out on family time. He naps in the afternoons and dinner time takes a while so I'd rather skip that than mornings playing with him. Anyway, I play league at the Links too and it can be really tough in the evenings especially if there's some wind. The greens get baked and so do the bunkers. But this morning it just worked out better to play an early round and as I mentioned it was like a different course. Soft bunker shots. Greens that held well struck shots. Freshly mowed. I should've scored way better but really got punished on just a few bad swings, although the swings probably deserved the punishment.

Have you got out lately MC? More importantly, any more lessons given to girls in yoga pants on the range?

it takes you?!! Awesome!

Don't feel too badly. I get the same "daughter" thing. I'm a picture of my late mother. She aged very prematurely. I recall, when I was a boy, she used to wear sunglasses when she went out I used to ask her if she was Jackie Kennedy. She'd smile, and say, "Wait till you get old."

Oh well!

My wife is a day older than me and looks 15 years younger. She still gets carded and if I so much as reach for my wallet I immediately hear "oh no, sir, you are fine, no need for that."

Registered Bladeocrat

Hey, you boys are really something. I have been on an Australian golf forum for several years and they are morons compared to this.

I love the atmosphere on here, so friendly.

We, that is my love of 41 years and myself, enjoy nothing more than a walk on the beach, a good meal and a few glasses of red.

I am not a good golfer, the game is compulsive though always looking for the next shot to be the good one.

Looking foreward to a pleasant stay on here.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

Hey, you boys are really something. I have been on an Australian golf forum for several years and they are morons compared to this.

We, that is my love of 41 years and myself, enjoy nothing more than a walk on the beach, a good meal and a few glasses of red.

I am not a good golfer, the game is compulsive though always looking for the next shot to be the good one.

Welcome to WRX Mate. So happy you've pulled a seat at the Grille.

What would you like to order?

Also, is it true that kangaroo's can't hop backwards?

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*

A picture to make Big Stu's heart flutter.

I had to rebuild my 575 short irons today as I had built them all 3/8" too long a few weeks ago and the 8 iron iron was the same length as the 7 iron. They were performing great, but I couldn't stomach the fact that the specs were off. They are now the correct progression and 4 grams of lead tape was added to MOI each club.

They are nearly MBs now : )

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*

I suppose it has to be one of the great mysteries of golf swings. Almost more of a concept than specific things that are actionable...

Tempo (overall pace fast or slow) and rhythm (the balance of backswing timing to the dead-stop finish) - acceleration (starting smoothly but for sure evenly and deliberately having no stall - balance (the age old weight transfers while turning the mass).

Ladle on top of all those concepts and mysteries - the idea of properly extending more after as opposed to "at" impact. Ninja and others are probably sick of hearing me yap about it so I'll be sure to sum it up and then shut up (lol)... but this idea of extending both arms for the first time fully after versus at impact is one of the things that intuitively just makes absolutely no sense but works like a charm.

We sure can learn a lesson or two from the ladies. They figured it out a long time ago - solid ball striking leads to swing speed - not the other way around. Us testosterone laced male animals just can't wait to flinch and extend all we have "at" the ball. Our brains just somehow have the hardest time with avoiding that little trap.

Anyone care for today's refreshment? Hot day here! Blisteringly so. This man needs a whistle-wetter! Catch you fellers later on this eve.

Thanks for the best wishes. The knee isn't bothering me at present. However, my shoulder has been giving me a hard time for the last four months. I'm getting chiropractic treatments, it's better, but still not 100%.

When I see all the young fellows on tour with knee, shoulder, back problems, it's no wonder old guys like me have aches and pains. The golf swing is an unnatural movement.

Play well, hopefully painless.

My old man knew a lot about sports medicine at one time he was a trainer for a local college in Raliegh NC. He always said the golf swing was a unnatural movement. He also told me not to attempt the reverse c follow through that it would cause problems later on. I think now they take the kids at a real young age and teach them proper fundamentals and they develop muscles and more of a natural movement at an early age. Look at John Daly for example he still has great lower body movement and look how far he still pulls the club past parallel at the top. BTW he was correct on the reverse c causing problems in the lower back area. I think the only one of the reverse c players that did not have problems was Colin Montgomerie and his swing was not as violent as some others

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

A picture to make Big Stu's heart flutter.

I had to rebuild my 575 short irons today as I had built them all 3/8" too long a few weeks ago and the 8 iron iron was the same length as the 7 iron. They were performing great, but I couldn't stomach the fact that the specs were off. They are now the correct progression and 4 grams of lead tape was added to MOI each club.

They are nearly MBs now : )

Yep see the lead tape there to "balance them out" I tell you guys I have an effect on people

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

Welcome to WRX Mate. So happy you've pulled a seat at the Grille.

What would you like to order?

Also, is it true that kangaroo's can't hop backwards?

As a newbie, not quite sure what is on the menu. Probably be cold with the distance it has to travel :)

Correct kangaroos can't hop backwards, they are very aggressive if you upset them. Have a few on my local course, they do seem to keep out of the way though. Biggest problem on our course is ducks, they like to graze on the greens and leave plenty of poop when they are finished. Should be a hazard in the local rules.

Thanks for the welcome.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

^ PimpDaddy likes a woman with some junk in her trunk. Not judging, just saying...

I keed, WishonDaddy. Nice clubs. I have held those Wishons and they are quality clubs.

Registered Bladeocrat

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)