2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Tyson Lamb Putters & Crafts

You guys act like creative ideas, clean stamps, and awesome milling can only be done good by Tyson and there is no one close to his quality. Bobby has been there and doing that probably before Tyson was even born.

He also produces more than 16 every 3 months and has no problem selling out the Hive releases every time for a premium price.

Does Tyson even have the ability to make any unique heads or is he limited to the only 3?

Maybe you don't understand the process Tyson Lamb goes through.

Maybe to get the 16, he starts off with 160 that comes off the CNC machine.

Tyson Lamb then has to hand finish the putters in some sort of hand grinding and puffing process. He is human, so at the end of this process some of the putter heads aren't up to his standard. So now he's left with 100 putters.

Next step is engraving and stamping. He is human, so at the end of this process maybe he's not happy with how the stamping looks, maybe crooked, some letters are double stamped, so he pulls more putter heads that don't meet his level of quality. So now he's left with 40 putter heads.

Next step is paint-fill, Tyson Lamb is good with this, so no problem here, but maybe he's just not happy with some of his final products, so he pulls those, so at the end he's left with 25 putters, 16 to sell, the rest go to his friends and family.

I get that you're trying to impress just how meticulous Tyson is, but any manufacturer with a realization rate of 10% is not going to be making putters very long... I don't care how much you're selling those 16 for! Your example actually discredits him as it represents more of an incompetent machinist as opposed to a quality-control perfectionist.

He is intentionally limiting supply, and it's working. I think his work speaks for itself - it is stunning - and I'm happy for all the folks fortunate enough to own one of his putters. I doubt I will ever be in that group though as I don't really collect any kind of premium goods... if I were to purchase a $1k+ putter it would probably be an 009 because I know it will hold its value.

009s have not held their value at all for the past 5 years. declined 50% in value

Curious, on what are you basing this estimate? It sounds like you collect a fair share of putters so I'm guessing this is founded in what you've experienced with buying and selling 009's the past few years?

It's hard to believe that is the case considering how much attention Speith brought to the model during that period.

i get my information from two areas of analysis.

1. a 009 from any distributor or SC Gallery cost minimum $4,000 + cali Tax.....so lets say $4,400 out of the door. go on ebay and check sold listings in the last 2-3 years and tell me what the median price sold for 009s on ebay was. it was approx 3200 for brand new or slightly used 009s. so roughly a 25-30% loss for an unused stick.

2. i was a very active member on TCC before my dishonorable discharge. i saw what the "for sale" section had. amazing 009s from the 2007-2011 time periods that were sold in the 3000-3500 price range could barely ever get $2500. so at minimum they were losing 20% usually for sticks that have been doing nothing but sitting.

the spieth effect had no real impact on the 009 market. perhaps it affected the NP OEM market a slight bit. but if you can afford to buy a 4k putter spieth had little affect on you. IMHO

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for clarifying - that makes perfect sense and I suppose that is the case with the majority of goods purchased directly from the manufacturer.

If I were to pick up an 009 it would probably be secondhand so that I wouldn't feel guilty about gaming it and I'd probably have a better shot at recouping my original investment.

you are 100% correct. if you buy second hand it will most likely retain value. yes that is true. but someone took the hit to get the stick to the proper price of 2500 where it belonged all along. the 4k 009s of the best period 2007-2011 were so above and beyond the trash the comes out today they should even be photographed next to one another. but that is for another thread.

if Spieth's putter didnt have his initials on it to any collector that knows what he is paying for its really a 2k 009. pretty basic with 1 cool toe stamp.

I haven't seen any of his putter releases, but I love the look of his headcovers. Not as obsessed with the ball markers or divot tools - thats not because they don't look fantastic, I would just lose them and would hate to lose a $50 ballmarker.

In regard to the putters, he doesn't do any lefties correct?

For those who are curious, the distillery I work at is the larger spirits distiller in North America. You'd likely never know who as we share 2/3 of our distillate with smaller outfits.

We are owned by one of the top spirits companies in the world.

We own some scotch brands but do not make any here (obviously).

We distill, mature, blend, and bottle so we do it all.

I'll be placing an ISO ad for WRXers who seemingly know a tonne about business and manufacturing to fill the upcoming vacancy we have for VP. ;)

If you can't get me 20 year reserve pappy then I'm not interested. ? Hiram's???

Thank you for clarifying - that makes perfect sense and I suppose that is the case with the majority of goods purchased directly from the manufacturer.

If I were to pick up an 009 it would probably be secondhand so that I wouldn't feel guilty about gaming it and I'd probably have a better shot at recouping my original investment.

you are 100% correct. if you buy second hand it will most likely retain value. yes that is true. but someone took the hit to get the stick to the proper price of 2500 where it belonged all along. the 4k 009s of the best period 2007-2011 were so above and beyond the trash the comes out today they should even be photographed next to one another. but that is for another thread.

if Spieth's putter didnt have his initials on it to any collector that knows what he is paying for its really a 2k 009. pretty basic with 1 cool toe stamp.

I'll add a bit to this

I bought bought my two 009s back in 2006 when Scotty was doing more finishes than he is doing now, back then it was way less than 4K from a distributor, i think i paid 2.5k, i don't remember anymore, but you still took a pretty big hit as soon as you had it in your hands, at least 20%. I never thought of it as any sort of investment, my first two tour putters, Newport 2s were impulse purchases, mainly because I was a Tiger fan, my other two, 009s were necessary because i couldn't stop thinking about them and I had to get it out of my head.

There's no way any of the current Carbon or Stainless 009s or Timeless hold value with the amount of product that is coming out of the Gallery. As soon as a 009 or timeless is purchased from the display case, another one takes it's place in the afternoon. Who knows how many they're putting out there.

IMO i think the current 4K, 6K , 8K, and even 12K putters are squarely aimed at the Asian market. I live half an hour from the Gallery in Encinitas and every time I go at least a third of the people buying stuff are from Asia.

It's not an investment when you see regular fire sales of head cover collections or guys that made impulse purchases having to drop prices 2-3 times to move a new putter on TCC.

Taylormade Stealth Plus Mitsu Kai'li White 70S
Taylormade SIM2 15  Tour AD DI 8S
Mizuno MP 20 3-PW ProjectX 6.0
Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
Cameron Newport 2 CT
Titleist ProV1x Left dash

My point exactly. TCC became a joke because people knew something new for sale was going to get bumped as soon as it was allowed. So everyone just waited to see how low they would go. It killed value. It's what I don't want to see for Tyson. But it's hard to avoid. People need to be more educated and less impulse driven but sadly it's just the nature of the game.

I was a hater at first but the more putter pictures I see he really does look like a better artist and craftsmen than other putter makers. Now I haven’t seen these in person but his putters look far more polished and attractive (in my opinion) than the other custom putter makers. I think him and Bettinardi make the best looking putters. Very clean yet different finishes, stamping/engraving, really cool stuff.

I can’t believe I am saying this but based on the artistic/craftsman aspect I can see why people pay what they do for his putters as they are pieces of art. Hopefully he can learn how to up production without affecting quality

No skin in the game, but in my opinion hands down best putters in every category (custom work, original aesthetics, functional designs / patented solutions, finishes, materials, face milling, and general artwork) goes to Dave Billings and the team at Machine. Granted it’s a team, but still managed entirely in house.

The machine thread is filled with ingenuity and countless examples of obvious inspiration that fed Tyson’s putters. Tyson clearly has him beat with the stamping and accessories. But putters, Machine is unmatched. I don’t know if there’s a single finishing detail (aside from stamping) on Lambs putters that wasn’t already done by Billings.

Can’t speak to working with either. But just a cursory google image search is mind blowing.

No skin in the game, but in my opinion hands down best putters in every category (custom work, original aesthetics, functional designs / patented solutions, finishes, materials, face milling, and general artwork) goes to Dave Billings and the team at Machine. Granted it’s a team, but still managed entirely in house.

The machine thread is filled with ingenuity and countless examples of obvious inspiration that fed Tyson’s putters. Tyson clearly has him beat with the stamping and accessories. But putters, Machine is unmatched. I don’t know if there’s a single finishing detail (aside from stamping) on Lambs putters that wasn’t already done by Billings.

Can’t speak to working with either. But just a cursory google image search is mind blowing.

I could agree with you but you still have time to edit your post before the fan boy flaming starts about how no one can touch Tyson's unmatched quality. This considering that 99% of the people here haven't actually seen one of his putters in person......

No skin in the game, but in my opinion hands down best putters in every category (custom work, original aesthetics, functional designs / patented solutions, finishes, materials, face milling, and general artwork) goes to Dave Billings and the team at Machine. Granted it's a team, but still managed entirely in house.

The machine thread is filled with ingenuity and countless examples of obvious inspiration that fed Tyson's putters. Tyson clearly has him beat with the stamping and accessories. But putters, Machine is unmatched. I don't know if there's a single finishing detail (aside from stamping) on Lambs putters that wasn't already done by Billings.

Can't speak to working with either. But just a cursory google image search is mind blowing.

+1, I agree 100%. The difference is Tyson is better at the cat and mouse game of promotion.

Titleist TSR2 GD UB 6S
TEE CB5 4 wood Fubuki Tour
Srixon ZX7 5-pw Nippon Modus 120
Miura custom raw 50 54, 56 Nippon WV 125

David Mills SG Dale Pencil flowneck
David Mills Custom torched Heritage SS flow neck
David Mills Custom Carbon flow neck Hertitage V2 with Nitride finish
David Mills Carbon Ming V3 pencil flow neck
Byron Rincon DH89

I think Dave and Tyson are similar in that they both have good taste, and they both seem to be perfectionists. Even if a particular putter isn’t your cup of tea, the work...from the general shape, to the grinding and softening, to the stamping (Tyson’s stamping is as good or better than Cameron’s), to the finish and paintfill are flawless. I think Dave’s modular stuff is just a little too industrial to get people interested in collecting it.

From a marketing perspective, Tyson’s doing the best job of anyone since Cameron, and it’s not even close. Most of that is just making stuff people want, and at the end of the day, that comes down to creativity and taste. Outside of Cameron and Bettinardi, which IMO are the only arguable apples to apples comparisons from that standpoint, he’s the best that’s come along.

No skin in the game, but in my opinion hands down best putters in every category (custom work, original aesthetics, functional designs / patented solutions, finishes, materials, face milling, and general artwork) goes to Dave Billings and the team at Machine. Granted it's a team, but still managed entirely in house.

The machine thread is filled with ingenuity and countless examples of obvious inspiration that fed Tyson's putters. Tyson clearly has him beat with the stamping and accessories. But putters, Machine is unmatched. I don't know if there's a single finishing detail (aside from stamping) on Lambs putters that wasn't already done by Billings.

Can't speak to working with either. But just a cursory google image search is mind blowing.

I could agree with you but you still have time to edit your post before the fan boy flaming starts about how no one can touch Tyson's unmatched quality. This considering that 99% of the people here haven't actually seen one of his putters in person......

i really need to know who you are. you talk such a good game. do you collect a lot of putters? perhaps you and i have just been rolling in opposite circles. see you need to understand that from my perspective everything you say comes across as jibberish. a way to easily fool the uniformed and sound super duper smart. the issue i see is that i collects everyones stuff, and because of that feel like im entitled to an opinion. now perhaps i am way off and you have a monster collection. but if i come to find out you have an odyssey 2 ball at home and a cameron mil spec sitting right along side it i wouldnt be surprised. you have been super active over the last 10 pages of this thread...but i dont know who you are. i thought i knew every big putter collector. so far all i have gathered from you is youre 30 years old, own a roofing company and have 100 employees......at a roofing company. im going to need the name of that company as well.

see personally i like myself a good troll. it keeps the thread lively and fun. but now youre beginning to become obnoxious. perhaps its just the way you come across the keyboard, and in real life youre a super nice guy.

all i am saying is that no one ive ever met in the putter world is as opinionated as you without either being a huge putter aficionado or a celebrity. so i guess my question is who is "your" putter maker? and how did you come to believe you had anytype on inside info on anything youre talking about? is it conjecture? are y

i really need to know who you are. you talk such a good game. do you collect a lot of putters? perhaps you and i have just been rolling in opposite circles. see you need to understand that from my perspective everything you say comes across as jibberish. a way to easily fool the uniformed and sound super duper smart. the issue i see is that i collects everyones stuff, and because of that feel like im entitled to an opinion. now perhaps i am way off and you have a monster collection. but if i come to find out you have an odyssey 2 ball at home and a cameron mil spec sitting right along side it i wouldnt be surprised. you have been super active over the last 10 pages of this thread...but i dont know who you are. i thought i knew every big putter collector. so far all i have gathered from you is youre 30 years old, own a roofing company and have 100 employees......at a roofing company. im going to need the name of that company as well.

see personally i like myself a good troll. it keeps the thread lively and fun. but now youre beginning to become obnoxious. perhaps its just the way you come across the keyboard, and in real life youre a super nice guy.

all i am saying is that no one ive ever met in the putter world is as opinionated as you without either being a huge putter aficionado or a celebrity. so i guess my question is who is "your" putter maker? and how did you come to believe you had anytype on inside info on anything youre talking about? is it conjecture? are y

Raid is right on this one. I’ve been watching this in the wings. Plenty of opinions from those who’ve never held one. I haven’t either, so i can’t judge. But I have had 300 plus putters from every other maker so I think i can speak intelligently about the generalities of most. Hard to knock quality without ever actually seeing something? Let’s just appreciate everyone’s work (and judge after you’ve really seen it IRL if you must), and being different is what makes us human. Ok back to the wings.

• Qi10 Driver
  • Qi10 3w
  • Qi10 Hybrid
  • Mizuno Pro 225/223 Irons 
  • MG4 / SM10 Wedges
  • Every Putter
  • TP5x Ball

Hi guys, my name is Devin. I'm 33 yrs, only been golfing a couple years. Came from a life of rock climbing, but found it and fell in love. I work hard at it every day and getting better, but nothing special. I don't collect putters, I don't play poker, I'm not a celebrity, I don't hang out with Tyson, Dave, Lamont, Cameron, Tom, or Lajosi. Had a dream last night that I was hanging with George W, oddly enough... But that just a interesting dream. Bottom line, I'm not a troll.

Here I thought I was just joining a conversation. I'm not bad mouthing Tyson, I've really enjoyed his instagram account and all the insight posted on this forum. I only own a Tyson head cover (white with F bombs) that I use on a Low Tide for no reason other than i love the bombs and the magnetic construction is second to none. However, let's be honest, the head covers have little to do with Tyson, the guys at Grindin Golf deserve the credit here. Oh, and a divot tool without any personalized stamps. I can post pictures if that's required.

I'm bummed, always enjoyed Raider or I believe your name is Santos's perspective. Now you've shown your colors... Not what I expected.

I don't need to be an aficionado to have a pronounced opinion. I don't see any need in "investing" in putters, but can absolutely appreciate the pride in ownership and joy of owning a collection. I understand you choose to spend money on amassing collections, but sorry that doesn't make you inherently any more deserving or knowing of what is craftsmanship. Some of the finest, most knowledgeable, and accomplished critics in any medium seldom own more than a single piece of an artist they most admire. I'm not suggesting, I am no such critic. But I have an opinion.

I apologize, my internet post so woefully hurt your feelings.

Bottom line, we have thousands of pictures of Dave Billings work. Proof is in the pudding.

Hi guys, my name is Devin. I'm 33 yrs, only been golfing a couple years. Came from a life of rock climbing, but found it and fell in love. I work hard at it every day and getting better, but nothing special. I don't collect putters, I don't play poker, I'm not a celebrity, I don't hang out with Tyson, Dave, Lamont, Cameron, Tom, or Lajosi. Had a dream last night that I was hanging with George W, oddly enough... But that just a interesting dream. Bottom line, I'm not a troll.

Here I thought I was just joining a conversation. I'm not bad mouthing Tyson, I've really enjoyed his instagram account and all the insight posted on this forum. I only own a Tyson head cover (white with F bombs) that I use on a Low Tide for no reason other than i love the bombs and the magnetic construction is second to none. However, let's be honest, the head covers have little to do with Tyson, the guys at Grindin Golf deserve the credit here. Oh, and a divot tool without any personalized stamps. I can post pictures if that's required.

I'm bummed, always enjoyed Raider or I believe your name is Santos's perspective. Now you've shown your colors... Not what I expected.

I don't need to be an aficionado to have a pronounced opinion. I don't see any need in "investing" in putters, but can absolutely appreciate the pride in ownership and joy of owning a collection. I understand you choose to spend money on amassing collections, but sorry that doesn't make you inherently any more deserving or knowing of what is craftsmanship. Some of the finest, most knowledgeable, and accomplished critics in any medium seldom own more than a single piece of an artist they most admire. I'm not suggesting, I am such critic. But I have an opinion.

I apologize, my internet post so woefully hurt your feelings.

Bottom line, we have thousands of pictures of Dave Billings work. Proof is in the pudding.

Good post. I too saw a lot of the “industrial” look of a machine in some of his putters, although I prefer the Lamb. I just can’t get over the feeling like you either need to join the cult or shut up, and Raiders post above isn’t helping. I wanted to comment way back about how funny I thought it was that his mom works on the putters, and how that’s actually seen as a positive by the collectors, but didn’t want to offend the hive mentality. I just wish she’d have responded to one of a half dozen messages I sent.

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

Well one thing is certain that I have gathered is Tyson's fanboys share the same type of thin skin when it comes to criticism on an open forum or Twitter. If you don't like what I have to say then keep scrolling.

My company has no relevancy to this matter. I will say this we do jobs nationwide, based in Tennessee, and actually have 103 employees. We do commercial and residential. Actually possibly looking to hire more since Tax reform is set to get passed. Are you going to rate me a 1 star on facebook and give me a nasty review?

Being a putter collector or lack there of has nothing to do with the ability to notice quality or state an opinion on a putter maker or lack there of in Tysons case. I'm personally not that stupid to sink thousands upon thousands of dollars into something that is never going to give a return no matter the maker. Is this like one of those dick measuring contests instead it's my putter collection is bigger than yours type thing?

I do collect and restore old cars though if funds permit.

I can't say I'm surprised that Tyson's fans have this type of mentality though seeing that him and his mom had an open spat on Twitter regarding the selling of a piece of steel that weighs 350g. Will his mom call me next?

Here are three together. Two are at the spa de Tyson and one is on loan to a fellow member.

That putter rack is fantastic. I am going to promptly steal that idea. I was wondering how I was gonna kill an hour while my son was at Lego League. Guess I'm going to Lowe's.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

Fiveten03– he was talking to kaexo.

It’s funny you can talk all negatives about a brand but if someone defend them they are just fanboys.

And kaexo.. if you gave free service for this and “assumed” it was for themselves then they turned around and sold it for profit would you be mad? — as a business man?

Like I said before.. tons of great companies and for the masses not being able to see, feel or get equipment perturbs a lot.

It’s understandable just wish the conversations could be a little different but that’s not how the world works anymore it seems.

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

It’s funny you can talk all negatives about a brand but if someone defend them they are just fanboys.

And kaexo.. if you gave free service for this and “assumed” it was for themselves then they turned around and sold it for profit would you be mad? — as a business man?

Like I said before.. tons of great companies and for the masses not being able to see, feel or get equipment perturbs a lot.

It’s understandable just wish the conversations could be a little different but that’s not how the world works anymore it seems.

Nope that's business. If I gave someone a free roof and then they turn around and sell their home to someone am I to go an request that roof to be removed? I certainly wouldn't openly whine and complain about it on Twitter.

It's funny you can talk all negatives about a brand but if someone defend them they are just fanboys.

And kaexo.. if you gave free service for this and "assumed" it was for themselves then they turned around and sold it for profit would you be mad? — as a business man?

It's understandable just wish the conversations could be a little different but that's not how the world works anymore it seems.

Nope that's business. If I gave someone a free roof and then they turn around and sell their home to someone am I to go an request that roof to be removed? I certainly wouldn't openly whine and complain about it on Twitter.

i love your continued comparisons to roofing and the boutique putter business. keep them coming please!

Titleist - 917-D3, 8.5 - AD BB-6X
Titleist - 917-F, 15 - AD BB-7X
Titleist - 916 T-MB 2 Iron - AD DI-105x
BB&F Co - DW - CB, 4-P - TI AMT X100
BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale
MacKenzie - Sugarloaf Walker

It's funny you can talk all negatives about a brand but if someone defend them they are just fanboys.

And kaexo.. if you gave free service for this and "assumed" it was for themselves then they turned around and sold it for profit would you be mad? — as a business man?

It's understandable just wish the conversations could be a little different but that's not how the world works anymore it seems.

i love your continued comparisons to roofing and the boutique putter business. keep them coming please!

Are you that slow? He asked me if I provided a free service to someone wouldn't I feel the same way as Tyson. Seeing how that is the only service I provide then of course I'm going to use that reference. I know reading is hard...

Thanks guys - Yeah, that appears more clear. Santo, my apologies.

For the record, I don’t believe I said anything negative about Tyson. And would agree, this forum probably isn’t doing Lamb Crafted any favors.

Enjoy the holidays everyone. They’re just putters...

Cool of you man.

Happy holidays to you as well.

It is off the tracks right now but it was suppose to be a place to share pics and information.

However, hopefully it stays going and it can turn into that once more putters drop. Can’t see 2018 not being a big year.

Mb.. chill bro. I asked him a question

protos F4

+1, I agree 100%. The difference is Tyson is better at the cat and mouse game of promotion.

It doesn’t hurt that Tyson isn’t running a fraud. If Everything that posters have said about machine taking people’s money for orders and not delivering is true, that’s just terrible. Machine putters are really cool look but don’t have the same artisan look imo, do look well crafted but Tyson’s look more artistic and unique

Fiveten03 he was talking to kaexo.

Its funny you can talk all negatives about a brand but if someone defend them they are just fanboys.

And kaexo.. if you gave free service for this and assumed it was for themselves then they turned around and sold it for profit would you be mad? as a business man?

Its understandable just wish the conversations could be a little different but thats not how the world works anymore it seems.

Okay bad analogy. Since no one can return a roof.

Use whatever you have that can be return..

I don’t see it as whining but calling out a shady practice.

Builds putter step by step for article and guy turns around and sells free putter. Assuming will get you in trouble but if people do that on wrx giveaways they get banned or chastised to heck.

So to me, I understand the frustration and it’s a social media world.

protos F4

It doesn’t hurt that Tyson isn’t running a fraud. If Everything that posters have said about machine taking people’s money for orders and not delivering is true, that’s just terrible. Machine putters are really cool look but don’t have the same artisan look imo, do look well crafted but Tyson’s look more artistic and unique

If artistic and unique is what people look for, Tyson is far from it. He uses a milled Anser Dalehead shape thats been done a million times or his Camden which again has been made a ton of times. His lines are clean and nice but unique he is not. I would consider Scotty Cameron more unique in that sense he can make more than 2 or 3 headshapes.

The only thing artistic he does is his stamping. It's nice but again there are plenty of people in the world that can stamp metal. It's not like it's an overcomplicated process.

If I was looking for unique I would call up Lump at Xenon or Lamont at Mannkrafted or even Bradley wood putters. Most of Lumps stuff is 100% handmade with zero cnc machine work.

It doesn't hurt that Tyson isn't running a fraud. If Everything that posters have said about machine taking people's money for orders and not delivering is true, that's just terrible. Machine putters are really cool look but don't have the same artisan look imo, do look well crafted but Tyson's look more artistic and unique

If artistic and unique is what people look for, Tyson is far from it. He uses a milled Anser Dalehead shape thats been done a million times or his Camden which again has been made a ton of times. His lines are clean and nice but unique he is not. I would consider Scotty Cameron more unique in that sense he can make more than 2 or 3 headshapes.

The only thing artistic he does is his stamping? It's nice but again there are plenty of people in the world that can stamp metal.

If I was looking for unique I would call up Lump at Xenon or Lamont at Mannkrafted or even Bradley wood putters. Most of Lumps stuff is 100% handmade with zero cnc machine work.

you spend a lot of time on this thread for someone who could care less about tyson's work. i'm curious your detailed critiques on low tide, xenon, lamont, bradley, ingles, cameron, toulon, edel, etc. you're an expert with them too, correct?

Titleist - 917-D3, 8.5 - AD BB-6X
Titleist - 917-F, 15 - AD BB-7X
Titleist - 916 T-MB 2 Iron - AD DI-105x
BB&F Co - DW - CB, 4-P - TI AMT X100
BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale
MacKenzie - Sugarloaf Walker

The only thing artistic he does is his stamping. It's nice but again there are plenty of people in the world that can stamp metal. It's not like it's an overcomplicated process.

Nobody buying Lambs or CT Camerons wants these others that you've mentioned. No disrespect...I mean there is a market for what some of these others do, but honestly, it's like trying to build a car out of wood. An impressive feat, but I don't want to pay a premium for that type of "unique."

You may not agree, but what makes Cameron and Tyson unique is their ability to do a traditional head in a markedly better way.