Tiger Arrested For DUI (NO POLITICS, RELIGION, PERSONAL ATTACKS, ...)

donuts

When one takes a Percocet orally as prescribed, putting the pill in your mouth, taking a swig of a liquid and swallowing it, roughly 48% of that oxycodone gets into your system after the pill is metabolized and goes through one's system.

By dissolving it, one gets 92% of the narcotic into their system.

This is 100% false.

It's 100% fact-

Actually 89-92% and the low end number is spot on and the individual who spoke about it at a UPMC Pain Symposium was Cyril Wecht, M.D., JD, former Medical Examiner(Coroner), Alleghenies County

Regards,

RP

Yes,, and probably why my neighbor crushed and snorted his Oxy's... Much more potent if you get it to the blood quicker...

There's a chance someone reading this has an issue with painkillers. These comments aren't helping them.

In fact these comments should be deleted.

What about people who are learning good facts? This is solid info here

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too far fetched to think that someone else was driving, crashed the car, fled the scene, Tiger woke up during the crash, jumped in the driver's seat and attempted to drive, but the vehicle wouldn't move, so he was like F it and passed out? It shouldn't be too far fetched because I've seen it first hand......more than I can count!

You weren't there and neither was I, but speculating isn't something that holds up in court. Just the facts! There's enough to prosecute for the DUI, but to prove he was involved in a crash would take witnesses or evidence. And so far, I haven't heard any.

This is the dumbest thing said in this thread. Congratulations.

Glad you have personal experience seeing that you know absolutely nothing about what happens while you're asleep or working behind your desk. Worked a crash once where the driver fled the scene after crashing into a railroad crossing. The passenger got scared as well and attempted to drive from the scene. Officers responded and found the passenger sitting behind the wheel and assumed one vehicle crash involving one occupant. Then a 911 call came in within a few minutes where a homeowner claimed he just shot a guy trying to get into his house just a block away from the crash. I responded to that call and found the dead early 20's male lying in the roadway outside the shooters home. He was the registered owner of the car that crashed. Talked to the guy who jumped behind the driver's seat and the dead guy had been driving per his statement. That's obviously the most extreme and only news worthy story, but I have a lot more stories to prove it happens. Kudos for not having a clue!

http://www.hillcount...1a4bcf887a.html

MtRKT8e.png

Mac and Charlie Die Part 1 and 2...must watch

Bird Law! Lol, so stupid

Is it too far fetched to think that someone else was driving, crashed the car, fled the scene, Tiger woke up during the crash, jumped in the driver's seat and attempted to drive, but the vehicle wouldn't move, so he was like F it and passed out? It shouldn't be too far fetched because I've seen it first hand......more than I can count!

You weren't there and neither was I, but speculating isn't something that holds up in court. Just the facts! There's enough to prosecute for the DUI, but to prove he was involved in a crash would take witnesses or evidence. And so far, I haven't heard any.

Glad you have personal experience seeing that you know absolutely nothing about what happens while you're asleep or working behind your desk. Worked a crash once where the driver fled the scene after crashing into a railroad crossing. The passenger got scared as well and attempted to drive from the scene. Officers responded and found the passenger sitting behind the wheel and assumed one vehicle crash involving one occupant. Then a 911 call came in within a few minutes where a homeowner claimed he just shot a guy trying to get into his house just a block away from the crash. I responded to that call and found the dead early 20's male lying in the roadway outside the shooters home. He was the registered owner of the car that crashed. Talked to the guy who jumped behind the driver's seat and the dead guy had been driving per his statement. That's obviously the most extreme and only news worthy story, but I have a lot more stories to prove it happens. Kudos for not having a clue!

I'm not sure how stupid a person can be, but I've got a pretty strong lead now.

Good for you for keeping an open mind. It's a crazy world out there. Just don't drop your safety pin or your bubble will burst!

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/52967-thug-hunters-bag/page__hl__thug+hunter"]WITB Link[/url]

Titleist 915 8.5º D3 Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 915F 16.5º Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 816 H2 21º Diamana 70S
Titleist 712 AP2 3-PW S300
Titleist SM6 52º & 58º Jet Black
Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2 or #8
Under Armour Storm Match Play stand bag (Blue Marker)

Anyone want to sum up the last 14 pages of this thread?

He was wrong.

Driving on a prescription isn't de facto illegal, but it is when you are impaired.

Driving on a prescription is illegal.

Everyone's trying to defend him.

Everyone's trying to destroy him.

You can get a DUI if you aren't driving (personal favorite because everyone keeps saying it like it's news).

Everybody drinks and drives.

Nobody drinks and drives.

Various Perkins, Amanda Dufner, and "best drive this year" jokes.

Hope this helps!

AND I made a hilarious mighty ducks Minnesota miracle man reference on page one.

Which I feel cannot be emphasized enough.

Dude, I am remiss in not acknowledging that when you posted it. I saw it, but I got all caught up in the bally-hoo and Tom Foolery. That was a gem, and I commend you for it. I feel like a big ol' Cake Eater for not commending you sooner.

serious face on for a second.. :scenic: ... these meds... lets say it comes back and he has 2 prescribed pain meds in his system... plus a prescribed sleeping pill.... do these pills tel you not to mix them at all ? or do they just say not to drive ? also do any known antibiotics not mix with ambien or equivalents? as in i fyou are to take pain meds at certain times daily and are also prescribed a sleeping pill shouldnt they mix ? if not does a person in pain not ever take ambien ? again serious questions.. ive never taken an ambien ( and wont) so i have no idea.....

what im getting at is.... is it ill advised to mix to begin with , or should he just not have driven.. is it possible that he was prescribed both types of meds recently with intent to mix by docs and this resulted in a bad reaction ? and if so does the law put all responsibility on the patient or is some on the doc for prescribing it ? ( assuming its prescribed to be mixed)

Cobra LTD X 9* Hzrdus RDX blue 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Maybe if he had never left Butch Harmon or changed his swing,

We would be talking about getting to 25 Majors and what a wonderful family man he was.

At least it would have been more fun.

TBD
Tour Edge Exotics CB 4 16.5 Regular Flex
Cobra Baffler hybrid 22* Regular
Mizuno MP 59 5-PW PX 5.0
Callaway MD2 Tour Grind wedges 54 & 58
T.P Mills Professional One 35"
Bridgesone E6 Soft Yellow

If you all think it's impossible to get a conviction without a biological specimen you're sadly mistaken.

are we talking tiger woods or broke guy who has public defender ?

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

good point.. could also be that he was drugged and planted there... after all would he really drive a 2 year old car ?

Notah was sweating like Patrick Ewing on the Golf Channel last night. He's involved and everyone knows it. Tiger is trying to take the fall for him and nobody is buying it.

Has he gotten 1 thing right in 10 years about Tiger? hes always been trolling but hey he carried my luggage as a freshman at Stanford....

serious face on for a second.. :scenic: ... these meds... lets say it comes back and he has 2 prescribed pain meds in his system... plus a prescribed sleeping pill.... do these pills tel you not to mix them at all ? or do they just say not to drive ? also do any known antibiotics not mix with ambien or equivalents? as in i fyou are to take pain meds at certain times daily and are also prescribed a sleeping pill shouldnt they mix ? if not does a person in pain not ever take ambien ? again serious questions.. ive never taken an ambien ( and wont) so i have no idea.....

what im getting at is.... is it ill advised to mix to begin with , or should he just not have driven.. is it possible that he was prescribed both types of meds recently with intent to mix by docs and this resulted in a bad reaction ? and if so does the law put all responsibility on the patient or is some on the doc for prescribing it ? ( assuming its prescribed to be mixed)

All say not to drive, even ambien. Tiger could have taken half of one pill. Prescribed or not, if it lead him to the state he was in, its dui. I'n a case like this, I don't think the doctors could have any criminal liability, civil is another story but doubt that would even go in tigers favor.

All say not to drive, even ambien. Tiger could have taken half of one pill. Prescribed or not, if it lead him to the state he was in, its dui. I'n a case like this, I don't think the doctors could have any criminal liability, civil is another story but doubt that would even go in tigers favor.

In Massachusetts the prescription label on the pill bottle informs one of certain caveats, for example, not operation any machinery, driving, etc.

If you all think it's impossible to get a conviction without a biological specimen you're sadly mistaken.

Law is the law, doesn't matter how much money you have. Now with high priced attorneys they are more likely to get you off on a technicality, doesn't change if you're truly guilty or not. But yes, I've seen wealthy people, not tiger wealthy, be convicted without a biological specimen.

MtRKT8e.png

Mac and Charlie Die Part 1 and 2...must watch

Bird Law! Lol, so stupid

giphy.gif

good point.. could also be that he was drugged and planted there... after all would he really drive a 2 year old car ?

Notah was sweating like Patrick Ewing on the Golf Channel last night. He's involved and everyone knows it. Tiger is trying to take the fall for him and nobody is buying it.

Has he gotten 1 thing right in 10 years about Tiger? hes always been trolling

I love how the Golf Channel plays it up like they're BFF's and Tiger texts Notah all of his secrets and feelings. I didn't see it, but a buddy was watching the Hero and said Tiger walked by Notah and totally ignored him, and then the GC guys were giving him a hard time about it. I'm sure Tiger was just "in the zone".

You were on the OJ jury, right?

He's just playing devils advocate saying it would be near impossible to convict on a hit and run charge with limited evidence iof the actual hit and run. At least that's what I got from it.

the gloves didnt fit man... didnt you see the movie ?

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

It's pretty clear Tiger and his team are not going to fight this. That's why his statement was conciliatory and very complementary toward law enforcement. I'm sure they want this to go away as quickly as possible. Plead guilty, pay fine, no drive for the next year.

It's pretty clear Tiger and his team are not going to fight this. That's why his statement was conciliatory and very complementary toward law enforcement. I'm sure they want this to go away as quickly as possible. Plead guilty, pay fine, no drive for the next year.

i agree with you all except what the charge will be.. i bet its less than now ... he pays , no drive and its done .. so yea i hear ya

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I just read on golfdigest an article with an attorney saying that if he had refused the urine test, since he already blew a 0, they wouldnt have been able to prove him guilty in court with no urine test for medication

Observations by the arresting officer are actually enough to convict you without any blood or urine tests.

The test results will actually help Tiger because, assuming they show the presence of the drugs for which he has a prescription, they confirm the truthfulness of his story. If he'd refused, he can't prove his own story and all you're left with are some pretty negative field observations.

Driver: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - 10.5*
Fairway: Callaway Epic Max - 15*, 21*, 25*

Hybrid:  Ping G425 30*
Irons: TaylorMade Stealth 7-AW
Wedges: PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II 56* 

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II 62*
Putter:  Directed Force 2.1
Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft

I think so. We will see a statement saying it was all an accident due to prescribed medication, he acknowledges by law he was wrong, he will pay the fines, have a driver for a year, and only the media and fans will hold him accountable going forward. I mean is a dui really going to hurt him if he can make it back to professional golf. It will hurt with sponsors but come on, the man has enough money for several hundred life times.

Law is the law, doesn't matter how much money you have. Now with high priced attorneys they are more likely to get you off on a technicality, doesn't change if you're truly guilty or not. But yes, I've seen wealthy people, not tiger wealthy, be convicted without a biological specimen.

Yeah, hypothetically speaking.

If there is video of you passed out at the wheel and you cant talk, walk, or know what state youre in, and you issued a public statment acknowledging mixing prescription medication

You prolly dont want to taunt the prosecution with,

Oh yeah, where is your specimen?

I would say mixing scripts or not, anyone that takes an ambien then gets behind the wheel at 3am is extremely reckless. I don't know beyond that if it's okay to take ambien and these heavy pain meds together.

To your second point, doctors know what scripts can and can't mix together. Also, for heavy duty pain meds doctors will tell you either don't drive for a certain period after you take these meds to be sure you are okay to drive, and they'll even sometimes flat out tell you not to drive at all until you move to the weaker stuff.