Tiger Arrested For DUI (NO POLITICS, RELIGION, PERSONAL ATTACKS, ...)

donuts

I expected this from the lowlife parasites at TMZ, but GolfWRX? They have officially become just as low. I'd say they should be ashamed, but they have no shame to begin with. At least they can hold their hat on page click stats. Disgraceful.

It's a damn shame. This site has sunk to a place I never thought we'd go.

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeezus christ I just watched the video. Hard to watch, very sad the guy needs help.

But the police were being way too nice to him. Anybody else and the first stumble walking the line they arrest you.

And why the hell did they ask him if somebody can come pick up his car?

And why didn't they search the vehicle for drugs?

Driver: Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X LZ 5.5
FWY: Callaway BB 3WD / BB H4 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
Wedges: Mizuno T7 52*, 58*
Putter: Odyssey MXM Versa 1

I'm still amazed he didn't end up off the road in a ditch somewhere. When they had him cuffed, it almost looked like his eyes were rolling back in his head.

Aint gonna get better until these drugs are off the table...

I am amazed at this thread and how many are in/know people caught up in this crisis...

"Ohio Sues Big Pharma, Blaming Drug Makers for Causing Opioid Epidemic"

"We believe the evidence will also show that these companies got thousands and thousands of Ohioans — our friends, our family members, our co-workers, our kids — addicted to opioid pain medications," Attorney General Mike DeWine declared. "These drug manufacturers knew what they were doing was wrong, but they continued to do it anyway.""

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/americas-heroin-epidemic/ohio-sues-big-pharma-blaming-drug-makers-causing-opioid-epidemic-n766706

Exactly. Specially ambien. Why is it not outlawed ? Other than the obvious answer ..$.

Cobra LTD X 9* Hzrdus RDX blue 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Geeezus christ I just watched the video. Hard to watch, very sad the guy needs help.

But the police were being way too nice to him. Anybody else and the first stumble walking the line they arrest you.

And why the hell did they ask him if somebody can come pick up his car?

And why didn't they search the vehicle for drugs?

Believe it or not they werent extra nice or anything just professional. They secured his conviction by being thorough and yes it is normal to ask if someone can pick up the car to avoid towing especially if its close to home. As for the drug search who knows. They had probable cause.

I wasn't able to find that DJ magic with mine. Loved the look though. However, I recently fell in love with a Toulon Memphis. The face milling is great as is the feel. Could be worth checking out.

J13, new Bloodline putter right up your alley...

He was clearly snowed from the mix of medication which doesn't look intentional. I work in the medical world and ask any Doctor about pain and sleep meds. Patients can literally sleep drive, sleep cook, sleep walk ,ect and have no idea that they are doing it. This look like what's going on and to be honest when they did the breathalyzer and saw 0.000 they should have taken him to seek medical attention not jail. At that point it was clear he was on some drug/s and he could have went into cardiac arrest or a number of other issues. I honestly would be surprised if this thing took a twist on the Jupiter PD especially with them releasing this video (and they didn't have to). Ask any doctor what police should have done in that situation and everyone of them would say seek medical attention before central booking.

I am dumbfounded that someone could apologize so profusely for Tiger and blame the police instead.

Kool aid is a helleva drug...

Lol. Man you spent too long on one side of the fence. It's a perfectly reasonable point. Suppose he swallows his tongue and dies in the back of the squad car .... Are the liable ? I bet his legal team says they are.

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I'm still amazed he didn't end up off the road in a ditch somewhere. When they had him cuffed, it almost looked like his eyes were rolling back in his head.

I am amazed at this thread and how many are in/know people caught up in this crisis...

"We believe the evidence will also show that these companies got thousands and thousands of Ohioans — our friends, our family members, our co-workers, our kids — addicted to opioid pain medications," Attorney General Mike DeWine declared. "These drug manufacturers knew what they were doing was wrong, but they continued to do it anyway.""

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/americas-heroin-epidemic/ohio-sues-big-pharma-blaming-drug-makers-causing-opioid-epidemic-n766706

Exactly. Specially ambien. Why is it not outlawed ? Other than the obvious answer ..$.

I dont know whats going on.

I blew my knee up ,back in the day, they gave me tylenol.

My dad fell 15 feet onto the driveway, and cracked his head, collarbone, and ribs. 5 days later he refused to take more than half a tylenol. Then, he was cutting tylenol into 1/4!

I know, I know, shut up, you dont know pain.

But, this drug business has gone way too far.

A few observations.

I am thinking he was taking Ambien. Why anyone would take that horrific drug is beyond me, but what do I know.

I love how the cop asks him about alcohol, then asks him again because "there is an odor coming off you" which of course we now know is total BS. Gotta love the coppers, not that I have anything against them, just that they are always trying to Cinderella people.

Cop asks him to tie his shoe, and Tiger responds "it's really hard to get down that far." The cop should ask why. Doesn't care....

Someone in that condition needs an ambulance, not a night in jail, but again, what do I know....

And I am not even a Tiger fan.

This isn't Tiger's first time he has taken these meds. He took Ambien back in the days of "the scandal" and with all the pain he has gone through, I'm sure this wasn't his first Vicodin that he has ever taken. I find it difficult to believe he "accidentally" took these together. Makes one wonder how often this could have happened.

Anyhow, I agree, that was pretty sad to watch.

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Kai'li Red shaft

TaylorMade SIM2 Ti  5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Cobra 4 hybrid

Cobra 5 hybrid
Srixon ZX5 irons 6-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Rossie DB  putter

My dad fell 15 feet onto the driveway, and cracked his head, collarbone, and ribs. 5 days later he refused to take more than half a tylenol.

Absolutely. I know I'm on one end of the spectrum and most aren't. But good grief. I refuse to believe there is an actual NEED for a zombie inducing drug for the masses. If rich folks consciences bother them so bad they can't sleep and need ambien maybe they could share a little and lighten their burden. Lol. I don't know. I just think it's all crap. and has no upside.

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

He was clearly snowed from the mix of medication which doesn't look intentional. I work in the medical world and ask any Doctor about pain and sleep meds. Patients can literally sleep drive, sleep cook, sleep walk ,ect and have no idea that they are doing it. This look like what's going on and to be honest when they did the breathalyzer and saw 0.000 they should have taken him to seek medical attention not jail. At that point it was clear he was on some drug/s and he could have went into cardiac arrest or a number of other issues. I honestly would be surprised if this thing took a twist on the Jupiter PD especially with them releasing this video (and they didn't have to). Ask any doctor what police should have done in that situation and everyone of them would say seek medical attention before central booking.

Valid point.

But what if he had blown a 0.08 or a 0.1? That wouldn't exclude the possibility he had other drugs in his system beside alcohol, so they would have put him in the cell to have him sober up, where he would have had just as much risk of cardiac arrest or respiratory depression/apnea.

My best guess is that there are people trained in BLS/CPR at the station.

Cobra LTDx LS 9*
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3W
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3H
TaylorMade P-790 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM5 52

Titleist Vokey SM8 56
Titleist Vokey SM7 60
Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2

Valid point.

But what if he had blown a 0.08 or a 0.1? That wouldn't exclude the possibility he had other drugs in his system beside alcohol, so they would have put him in the cell to have him sober up, where he would have had just as much risk of cardiac arrest or respiratory depression/apnea.

My best guess is that there are people trained in BLS/CPR at the station.

There would be, but sudden cardiac arrest happens and all it takes is two or three minutes and that's all she wrote. Especially if he fell asleep in a cell. BUT, he blew all 000s. Sending a guy to the hospital is a much more prudent move than putting him in a cell.

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

No way the dash cam vid or police report get out. His lawyers will negotiate for a guilty plea in return for no release of tapes, reports etc. That's why he issued his statement with the no alcohol mention.

Dash/PBC footage is subject to release under FOIA. Usually the only time it gets held up is an OIS, where there is racial or other factors that need to be investigated before it's released. That being said, it's up to the department on how long it takes to "process" a FOIA before they get sued.

If there is video, it will be out. I'm almost sure the local news station there has already filed a FOIA.

I hear you Hack but the court and local jurisdiction has full discretion over what ultimately gets released. Let's take what we've been seeing in the Congressional Oversight hearings. Our own senators can't even get non-redacted information.....even under subpoena. No way the full version of the tape gets out. They can easily get around FOIA.

You're talking about two different types of information. TW video (if there is one), has to comply with a FOIA. Believe me when I tell you, the department would get sued if they did not release it. The matter wouldn't even make it past a superior court; the judge would release it. Like I said, all that would take time, but at the end of the day, it will get released. A FOIA in the hands of a very competent and/or determined news station is unbeatable.

Sooooo...

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9°, Rogue Elite 859 65R

Adams Idea Pro 20° VS Proto
Nike VR Pro Combo 3-PW XP115
Nike VR 54/58/62 XP115
Nike MC04w 
TP5X

WRX posting this on the front page is lame.

Agree. What's next kardashians playing golf ? Just smells wrong to me. I don't like tmz .

Side note. I wonder how much the police dept got for the tape ? I assume it's not legal for them to keep it top secret. But I don't like the idea that they can sell it off ( which obviously is what happened here). Makes you wonder if that isn't the instigation of all the body cams now. A revenue stream. X2. More convictions , less claims against officers ( in theory ) and juicy celeb videos like this to sell.

Peeking in on social media, the response to GC, Golf Digest and Golf.com is overwhelmingly negative. People are saying the posting of the video is over the top and unnecessary. Those sites and this one are looking for clicks. The stomping on a guy and humiliating him publicly isn't really needed. This type of thing can push a guy over the edge due to the embarrassment and the commentary can have a very sad and tragic ending.

Agree. What's next kardashians playing golf ? Just smells wrong to me. I don't like tmz .

Side note. I wonder how much the police dept got for the tape ? I assume it's not legal for them to keep it top secret. But I don't like the idea that they can sell it off ( which obviously is what happened here). Makes you wonder if that isn't the instigation of all the body cams now. A revenue stream. X2. More convictions , less claims against officers ( in theory ) and juicy celeb videos like this to sell.

If you stop and think a minute, I think you'll realize that there are much more valid reasons for police body cams than an alternate revenue stream.

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

Here's something even more scary Would if he had his kids with him. Holy hell that would be really bad.

How long has Tiger lived there in Jupiter? How far does Elin live near him?

Regarding the drug epidemic. Drug companies are making huge amounts of money, and they are encouraging (paying?) doctors to prescribe there meds.

Just look at all these gaddamn drug commercials all day long on TV selling drugs. The government needs to step in.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-28212223

Peeking in on social media, the response to GC, Golf Digest and Golf.com is overwhelmingly negative. People are saying the posting of the video is over the top and unnecessary. Those sites and this one are looking for clicks. The stomping on a guy and humiliating him publicly isn't really needed. This type of thing can push a guy over the edge due to the embarrassment and the commentary can have a very sad and tragic ending.

Yep. I haven't watched the video. I've honestly seen it too much in real life and don't care to. I'm not a tiger apologist even though some think I am. What I am is a person who hates to see a fellow man kicked when he's down. There's just no use in it. And as a society we should be ashamed ( I am ) that we feed off of things like this rather than put forth effort to prevent them. A drug that can do this should not be available for sale. And my mind can't be changed on that.

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Here's something even more scary Would if he had his kids with him. Holy hell that would be really bad.

Regarding the drug epidemic. Drug companies are making huge amounts of money, and they are encouraging (paying?) doctors to prescribe there meds.

Just look at all these gaddamn drug commercials all day long on TV selling drugs. The government needs to step in.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-28212223

With all due respect, MORE government is seldom a good thing.

Man, that video is rough. He is clearly so far out of it he may as well be ON Jupiter. I hope he gets his situation sorted and I wish him the best.

It's so bad it makes me think it actually is a reaction, and he isn't just high. I'm gonna abstain from judgement until the facts come out.

Yeah, watching the video and seeing how far gone he was I am starting to think that when he initially started driving he may have been relatively okay, but while on the road decided to take something and it then hit him hard, likely creeping up slowly as he didn't flip the vehicle.

Wilson Deep Red II Tour (9.0)
King Cobra SZ (15.5), G10 HY (18, 21, 24)
MP-32 5i - 9i, Vokey SM5 50, 54 (F), 58 (M)
Rife Aussie

My dad fell 15 feet onto the driveway, and cracked his head, collarbone, and ribs. 5 days later he refused to take more than half a tylenol. Then, he was cutting tylenol into 1/4!

Youre not wrong. I was on liquid morphene when i had surgery and the doctor gave me percocet to take for the next 4 days. After how i felt on the morphene iv i said no effing way. Didnt even touch the bottle i was so scared. I took 2 advils a day for a few days and toughed it out. My father was given vicodins 15 years ago after his hernia operation and same thing. He took one and flushed the rest out the following day. He said he felt poisoned and asked how these things were legal. He legit asked me do they really give these to cancer patients? Theyre no joke

Ya I saw that. And I think the Pittsburgh arena went way too far by booting that fan from the arena, and charging him, What the hell really.

All the charges were dropped. Silly he was charged to start with.

I just saw that after I posted-

Nicely Played-

The first two charges, "possession of instruments of crime," and "disrupting meetings or processions" was beyond a stretch. They also hit him with disorderly conduct however thank goodness the DA didn't want to become a laughing stock. Their Mayor actually got involved.

The Burgh's still screwed up, lol

Stay well GR?

RP

A couple of us at the office thinking about ordering these. Hope the Preds turn things around at home :D

http://www.bbc.com/n...siness-28212223

With all due respect, MORE government is seldom a good thing.

No in cases like this, somebody needs to control the drug companies from doing this. We wouldn't have situations like this if drug companies couldn't profit from selling opioids.