2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: Titleist Tour Soft Ball Testing! 30 Members receive 1 dozen each PLUS bonus giveaway!

HipCheck

Location (City, State)- Cleveland, Ohio

Handicap 17

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. Entered other test programs, but not received.

What ball do you currently play? Titleist Velocity - Srixon Z Starx

Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)white

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Should be able to get out in March - Winter here.

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I would use some of the balls for chips and putts exclusively. Play some par 3 course nearby. Hit some drives on the long holes but practice all around.

Driver: Nike Vapor Fly Pro - 9.5* DiamanaBlueboard Stiff
3W: Cleveland Launcher AVS
H: Adams Pro a12 20* Kuro Kage
4-PW - Srixon I-701s DG S300
Scratch 8620 S/S
Odyssey Black I Series 9

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Location (City, State): San Antonio, TX
  • Handicap: 11.0
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.: No
  • What ball do you currently play?: Callaway Chrome Soft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow): Yellow
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews?: Yes
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?: Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.: I would play the six San Antonio city courses which I play several times a week. I am retired. I am 65 and my swing speed is 90-92 on driver, 85 on 6 iron according to Mizuno fitting guide. I lettered in high school golf, and am very familiar with how I expect my balls to react to my driver, irons, and wedges. I am an equipment junkie and tend to upgrade (or maybe I should say change) my clubs and balls each year. That could be why my handicap isn't lower... Ha. This is my retirement hobby, and I spend my time on the course.

- Eugene, Oregon

- 21 Handicap

- I have not tested equipment for GolfWRX

- Currently play Callaway SuperSoft and Chrome Soft (depends on the warm up swings :)

- If chosen to test I would like both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)

- I will try my best to get on course review... amazingly dry January and early February in Oregon so the clubs did not get pushed to the back of the closet.

- I agree to fully review, post photos and updates.

- Winter golf in Oregon is cool days and soggy, soft fairways so the golf courses tend to be very lightly populated. I would test the easy way, multiple balls in play, head to head callaway v titleist.

• Location (City, State) Atlanta, GA
  • Handicap 7
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. No
  • What ball do you currently play? ProV1X
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes, we basically can play year round in Atlanta
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Sure
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less

Testing would consist choosing the most important aspects of the game.

1. First is driving...does the ball float, go straight up and straight down or does it have a nice consistent trajectory? What kind of distance vs the ProV1X?
  2. Next would be approach shots with mid to long irons and/or rescue clubs. Does the ball hold the green with a well-struck shot from a long distance? Do you get a nice high arching shot the lands softly?
  3. Around the green would be tested via chips, pitches and flop shots. Does the ball roll out or stop on a dime with the flop? can the balls roll be controlled easily with a chip or pitch? Does the soft feel give you the confidence you can make the ball do what you want it to?
  4. Finally, my last test would be with the putter. How does the softness of the ball affect my ability to roll a consistent putt? Do I have to hit harder than I think due to the softness or does the ball come off the putter face with some pop to it?

• Location (City, State) germantown, WI
  • Handicap 14
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. no
  • What ball do you currently play? callaway supersoft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) yellow
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? 50's this week in wisconsin, if courses aren't open i can go to an indoor simulator
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. one round is all you need. i'll play the titleist right next to the callaway supersoft.

Location - Albuquerque New Mexico

Handicap: 2.9

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? No

What ball do you currently play? Srizon Z Star and Callaway Chrome Soft

Which color would you prefer to test: Yellow

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Have played the last two days, on course is where it’s at.

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.

I would go on course “practicing” and hit these balls and my current gamers side by side. From the tee box, drop in fairway and chips around the greens. Obviously putting as well. I would also use a couple and play a full round or two to ensure I have played all of the shots with the testers.

Thanks

Taylormade M1- diamana whiteboard x-stiff set at 6.5*
Titleist 915 13.5*- diamana whiteboard x-stiff
Callaway apex/pro combo set- project x 6.5
Callaway Mack daddy 50, 54, 58
Odyssey works versa

• Handicap: 15+
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? No
  • What ball do you currently play? Noodle+ Long & Soft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I will play rounds of golf with these Titleist soft balls hard daily until I destroy them or they destroy me.

Location Margaretville, NY

Handicap 6.0

Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. No

What ball do you currently play? ProV1

Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) Both

Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes and it's getting warmer

Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes

Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. Most balls drive well. I would concentrate on how it putts and shots around the green from 100 yards and down to chipping.

• Location (City, State)
  • Handicap 18
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? NO If yes, please describe.
  • What ball do you currently play? Callaway SuperSoft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: Both
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? YES
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? YES
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. Play 9 holes and hit Titleist/then Callaway and take notes on all parts of the game from tee to green. as to how they compare/feel/distance/check.

• Location (City, State) - Cincinnati, OH
  • Handicap: 8
  • What ball do you currently play? Wilson Duo (as well as other low compression balls)
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) Both
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes -- I've been out a couple of times already and winter is pretty much over here in southern Ohio / northern Kentucky
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.

I test balls starting at the green and working my way back to the tee. I'd putt for feel and then chip checking spin and feel. I'd work back to partial pitches and then full shots from 100 - 120 yds – checking feel, spin and trajectory control. Then it’s short irons and mid-irons – again feel, spin and trajectory as well as consistency. Then it would by hybrids and fairway woods – both in to greens and off of tees. Finally, I would hit driver for distance, control and trajectory as well as making sure I could move it both directions. I play the same course, so I know where I hit it on every hole for driver. I also play in the evenings and typically have the course to myself, so I can do both thorough testing as well as photos.

Ping G400 Max, 9.5, Tour 65 S Cobra AMP Cell 3+ (13) Taylormade RBZ 3HL (17) Wishon 775HS 3Hyb (21) - Modus 120X Mizuno JPX 919 Forged (5-G) - Modus 120X Mizuno S18 - 56 & 60 - Modus 120X Odyssey Sabertooth www.YourGolfHeadcovers.com

• TO APPLY

In a post below, please provide the following info:

• Location (City, State) - Emu Plains NSW Australia
  • Handicap = 8
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. No - I haven't
  • What ball do you currently play? - Callaway Super Soft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White,
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? - Absolutely
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? - Certainly

​Every club in my bag would be the tester.

Vallejo, .CA

Index 12

Yes: Taylormade M1,M2 seven iron

Taylormade Project A

White

Yes, I live in Northern .CA

I play 2 to 3 times a week at my local course which is 36 holes lay outs are very different. 1 course is more wide open larger green good for testing short game control. 2nd course smaller greens good to check stopping and spin.

• Handicap: 3
  • What ball do you currently play? Titleist NXT
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow): Both
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes, I am an assistant golf coach at Denison University and we have started practicing and playing outside.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.: I would do on-course testing using my current ball, NXT, and the Tour Soft with drivers and three woods from the tee. Noting the ability to move the ball both ways, ability to control trajectory, and overall distance. I would do the same with a variety of mid and long iron shots into the green. With mid irons I want to be able to work the ball both ways and control trajectory. With long irons I want a ball that will fly at a trajectory that will stop on the green well. Next I would test wedges from 125 yards in 25 yard increments down to 50 yards. Noting how easily trajectory and spin are controlled on a variety of shots. I would spend the most time around the green and putting hitting a variety of chips and pitches with both balls. How does the ball react on the first bounce of a bump and run, spin from a variety of bunker shots, control of the ball with short pitches, etc. Finally I would note how well the ball feels on all types of putts. I am also interested in how the optics of the yellow ball affect my play. I have never played with a colored ball since a kid and finding the two tone PING ball. Thanks for the opportunity.

• Location (City, State) ----- Averill Park NY
  • Handicap--------------------- 11.1 index
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.------------- No, but I did have a ball fitting at Titleist
  • What ball do you currently play? ------------------------------------------------------------------- Pro V1x
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)--------- 2 of each
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? ---------------------------------- Even thought it is "winter" courses have opened up on warm day
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?-----------Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.--- First step would be to hit the Pro V1x, chrome soft and tour soft on a simulator at my home course. Shots would be taken with a half wedge, full wedge, 7 iron and driver. Distance, dispersion, and spin would be my main focus from a technical standpoint, and feel from a subjective. I would either test the three balls on my home course. Depending on when the balls arrive, my home course may be officially open. If so I'll play all three balls during the last couple hours of daylight, which is why the yellow balls may be advantageous. If the course hasn't officially opened, I'm sure the owner will allow me to go out on the course to play the balls, but putting would be dicey. I would also take the tour soft to an open course to see how it performs on and around greens.

G400Max 10.5 Driver Red Velocore 6S
G410 5 Wood Tensei Orange stiff
Ping G410 Hybrid 22* & 26* Evenflo Black 6.0 stiff

Ping G Gap-6 iron Steelfiber i95 R.flex

Ping Anser 52* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Cleveland CBX 56* Steelfiber i95 R fles
Callaway X Tour 59.5* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Scotty Newport 2,  prov1x, Motocaddy M1

• Columbus, Georgia
  • 2017 Pro V1 and Wilson Duos
  • Optic Yellows
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes, winter is over in Columbus GA
  • On course testing. I live on #5 of Maple Ridge GC and I am a member of the club. I can walk out on 5 and test tee shots (side by side) and walk up to the #4 green complex and test short game shots and putting.

• Location (City, State) --- Midlothian, VA
  • Handicap - -- 14
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? --- No, never been that lucky.
  • What ball do you currently play? - Titleist ProV1X
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) -- Both
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? --- Yes
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? -- Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. -- Play two balls on every hole (maybe 3 if I shank one, haha). See the results. Look at the shape of the shot. Spin, etc. Would also go to the practice area and see how chips and putts feel. Durability would be another aspect I would pay attention to.

• Location (City, State) - Chattanooga TN
  • Handicap- 2
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. - Tried, but NO!
  • What ball do you currently play? Callaway Chrome Soft (older version, no graphene)
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) BOTH
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes, been having record Highs here lately.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Absolutely Yes!
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.- I can compare these to both Chrome Softs and Pro v 1s. Would play my 4 hole loop with 2 balls, to see immediate comparisons. Also would use over the course of 2 18 hole rounds to get a bigger sample. Would bring these to short game area first to see responsiveness and feel chipping, pitching, and putting. Happy to post pictures to show durability. Would play close attention to what happens to the ball once it lands on the green, and also roll out in fairway off tee.

I am 73 I have lost a lot of yardage My ball selection has gone from ProVs to the Callaway Chrome ball. I am excited about this ball because it will allow me to get back to Titleist consistency. I did not test for GolfWRX but I did test for Titleist as a 65 year old with a single digit handicap. I knew Ed Abrain former CEO of Titleist and I think he something to do with my selection. I am working hard to get back to decent handicapped and I think this ball will be a part of my mission.

• Location (City, State) - Chicago, IL
  • Handicap - 3.2
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. - No
  • What ball do you currently play? - ProV1x and TPx
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? - Yes
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? - Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less.- There are 3 areas that I'd focus on: Driver swings, approach shots, and Green/Greenside. These are the most important areas of the game. I'd get some of my "current gamers" and the test balls, and black out any distinguishing markings, and then do a "blind test" with a friend having written numbers on them. There's no better way to test a ball than a pure blind test.

• Athens, AL
  • Handicap 16
  • I had the privilege to test/review a set of irons for GolfWRX so I included videos with ball flight comparisons to former irons, unboxing pics/videos, etc.
  • currently play Titleist ProV1x
  • prefer to test: White
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? yes, advantage to living in the south, already spring like weather
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes, Absolutely!
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less: I would start the review process with putting and chipping/pitching on the range. I want to gauge the feel compared to beloved ProV1x and spin on short shots. I would provide pics of packaging, dimple pattern, and closeup shots. Then I could post videos/pics from a full round to show ball flight with irons & driver.

Ben Hogan GS53 9* with UST Helium stiff  & Ben Hogan GS53 16* with UST Helium stiff

Titleist 816 H2 21* with stiff flex Diamana S+ Blue 70  

Ping G400 irons 5-AW with steel AWT shafts

Callaway MD4 Wide sole wedges 54* & 58*

Seemore Nashville One Studio Series

• Location (City, State) - Saskatoon, SK., Canada
  • Handicap 2
  • What ball do you currently play? Chrome Soft
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? ​Winter here for another couple months, but can indoor test a bit until we thaw out!
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less Best tests for me start on the green putting, then wedges, approach shots, irons then driver. I need a ball to perform in the wind, as its SUPER windy here during the spring. This would be a direct side by side comparison w the Chrome Soft, my current ball.

PING G425 LST 9* | Kuro Kage TiNi DC 60 X
Taylormade M2 15* | RIP Beta 70 X

Callaway XHP 21* | RIP Alpha 90 X
*** Irons: OPEN *** 

Cleveland RTX 4 52/56* (mid) | DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM8 60*K | DGS400
Scotty Cameron Special Select FB 5.5 35"

• Location (City, State): Orlando, FL
  • Handicap: 6.6
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. One time, Taylormade M2 single iron review
  • What ball do you currently play? Wilson 50 Elite
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Plenty of sunshine in Orlando right now!
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Absolutely
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. God willing, I'll also be selected to test the new Callaway ball to test against my usual gamer and the Titleist Tour Soft. I plan to play a round with the three balls and jot notes down about each balls performance for the shots. Since I usually go out as a single and can get a very early tee time I don't have to worry about holding up pace of play. In addition, I can also take each ball back to the practice area for chipping and putting and jot down some feel notes from there. That should give an overall summary of how each ball performed against each other.

WITB:

Driver: Taylormade SIM 9° 

Fairway Wood: Taylormade SIM TI 15°, Titleist 917F2 18°

Irons: Ping i210 4-UW

Wedges: Titleist SM8 S-Grind 54°, 58°

Putter: Nike BC-01 33"

• Palm Beach Gardens, FL
  • No
  • Taylor TP5
  • Both Colors are fine Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)
  • Yes, I'm in Florida
  • I think the most effective test would be playing the balls side by side with the Taylormade TP5 balls I currently use...both on course and at our short club practice area. Things I would evaluate is launch angles off the tee, total distance versus carry and also how the ball reacts landing on the green. The gym I belong to has a trackman and I will take my driver, 3 wood, 7 iron and 4 wedges (PW, GW, SW and Lob wedge) and evaluate spin rates, ball speed, carry and total distance of each versus the TP5's I currently use. Thanks for the opportunity

• Location - Santa Clara, CA
  • Handicap - 20
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe. - Nope, never
  • What ball do you currently play? - ProV1X
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Always perfect weather for golf here !
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates? Yes!
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - I would find a tee time during the weekday where not too many people are playing. Play current ball ProV1X and the Tour Soft, note distances and how the shots felt. Try pitch/chip shots when time permits.

Thanks for the opportunity!

-Tulsa,OK

-Yes, I’ve been fortunate enough to test several products via GolfWRX including Taylormade TP5 ball, Adidas golf shorts, and Callaway balls.

-currently playing the Pro V1

-white

-In Tulsa we really don’t have “winter” so since January 1st I’ve already played 6 rounds. So I will be able to play and practice with these.

-yes i do agree

- I would test every aspect of the game with the balls. Putting/chipping/short mid and long irons, and driving. I will lost pics and throughout reviews of the b-ball and how it reacts in all aspects of the game.

• Location (City, State)- Gardner, KS
  • Handicap- 11.1
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.- No, but I am looking forward to an opportunity to do so.
  • What ball do you currently play? - Titleist ProV1 or Wilson DuoSoft
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)- Both
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews- Sure. I have league starting soon and junior golf starts soon so my son and I will be getting out a lot starting next week.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?- Yep
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. - I'd play the the Tour Soft and a V1 ( another time use the DuoSoft ) and hit the same shots all the way around. I'd note distance differences, curvature, bite on the greens, and feel. All will have to be an aggregate for the day as each of those can be influenced by the quality of the strike and I'm not a robot. :)

FROM TITLEIST

The continued pursuit of breakthrough technology and performance by Titleist golf ball engineers has resulted in the all-new Titleist Tour Soft golf balls.

For golfers demanding better feel, the invention of Titleist Tour Soft – the softest-feeling golf ball in its category – delivers a better performance experience. Tour Soft’s innovative design combines the largest core ever engineered into a Titleist golf ball with ultra-thin cover technology to provide responsive feel, very fast speed for commanding distance and excellent short game performance.

“We knew based on breakthroughs being made in R&D that there was an opportunity to deliver a brand new high performance golf ball that would lead the category in terms of soft compression feel,” said Michael Mahoney, Vice President, Titleist Golf Ball Marketing.“Ultimately, because of our exhaustive and iterative prototyping process, we were able to deliver everything we wanted in Tour Soft – and more. It’s not only the softest ball in the category. It’s better and longer than Chrome Soft, TP5 and Tour B RXS.”

NEW TITLEIST TOUR SOFT: EXPERIENCE BETTER PERFORMANCE. EXPERIENCE BETTER FEEL.

• The largest Titleist core ever produces category-leading soft feel and high ball speed for commanding distance. In developing Tour Soft’s core, the Titleist Golf Ball R&D and Operations teams were challenged to surpass previously accepted core size limitations in order to produce a golf ball that feels better and is as long or longer than the competition.
  • A new ultra-thin 4CE grafted cover made with TCU Process Technology generates advanced short game control. Innovations in the manufacturing process at Titleist Ball Plant 2 in Massachusetts allowed engineers to mold the extremely thin, very soft cover formulation – made from a proprietary blend of four different materials – uniformly across the surface.
  • A new spherically-tiled 342 cuboctahedron dimple design, optimized for the new Tour Soft construction, delivers a penetrating trajectory and consistent flight.
  • Tour Soft is available in both white and high-optic yellow.
  • On the web: https://www.titleist...balls/tour-soft

THE TESTERS

• 30 members (yes that's right) will be chosen to receive 1 dozen Titleist Tour Soft of their choice (white and/or high-optic yellow)
  • BONUS: 5 of the 30 will also be randomly selected to receive a limited edition Team Titleist gear pack!

TO APPLY

In a post below, please provide the following info:

• Location (City, State)
  • Handicap
  • Have you tested equipment for GolfWRX before? If yes, please describe.
  • What ball do you currently play?
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow)
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews?
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?

Members will be chosen and notified via the PM system within 2 weeks.

Good luck!

EUNICE,LA

10 HANDICAP

YES , TAYLORMADE M1 AND M2 IRONS

TAYLORMADE TP5

BOTH

YES

YES

TEST PROCEDURE; FEEL, SOUND, DISTANCE, AND SPIN OFF THE DRIVER AND 3 WOOD TEE SHOTS, DISTANCE ,FEEL , AND SPIN OFF MID TO LOW IRONS,, SPIN REACTION ON WEDGE CHIP SHOTS, BUMP AND RUN ,AND FEEL OFF PUTTER FACE ON LONG ,MEDIUM ,AND SHORT PUTTS.

• McDonough,Ga
  • What ball do you currently play? ProV1x
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I am a member of 3 courses in my area and they're very different types, so I would be able asses distance on one course that is long, one with lots of dog legs and two very different types of greens one being soft and one harder and bouncy.

• Location (City, State) Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Handicap 14
  • What ball do you currently play? Pro V1
  • Which color would you prefer to test: White, High-Optic Yellow or Both (2 sleeves white, 2 yellow) Yellow
  • Since it's still winter, are you in an area where you can do on-course reviews? Play all year, as long as it's above 32 degrees.
  • Do you agree to be part of a GolfWRX Member review thread for Titleist Tour Soft golf balls and add you review, photos, stories and updates?Yes
  • Briefly describe how your would test in 200 words or less. I have yet to find a ball that can perform around the greens like Pro V1. Currently looking for something that can come close at an affordable price..

Index: 2.1

Previous Tests: N/A

Current Ball: Titleist Pro-V1X, Kirkland Signature, Vice Pro+

Color: Both

Playable Location: Yes

Agreement: Yes

How would you test? I would work my way from the green back. Would start with putting, then work to chipping/pitching and bunker play, then I'd just go play. I usually play out at Torrey which presents me with a bunch of opportunities to not only try to work the ball off the tee but also work the ball into greens. I can have anywhere from a hybrid to a sand wedge into a green on the South course, so I'll be able to test a bunch of different scenarios and put the ball through its paces.

Thanks for the contest + opportunity. Good luck to all that apply.