2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Stiffed on Driver head

williaza

For the record, I DO NOT think that Gho5t and 2Maybe3Putt are the same person. I do believe that they are brothers, though, and certainly cut from the same cloth - my PM exchange with him told me a lot about his character. 2Maybe3Putt’s morals are clearly more flexible than his brothers, but I wouldn’t want either in a foxhole with me when the bullets started flying. I would find it hard to believe that they haven’t conspired on some morally questionable capers over the years, certainly at other’s expense. I’m happy that 2M3P won’t be participating on the BST here anymore and Gho5t is going to have an extremely hard time. Because, it was only a matter of time before one of them (likely 2M3P) got caught up in something worse than this, and I wouldn’t put working as a team past them, even if it was just constant bumping of each other’s BST listings with valuable blurbs like “great seller here folks!” “I’ve hit this club and it is a bomber!” “At those prices, that won’t last long!” I’m sure they are each other’s best shill bidders on eBay. I know they are both able to twist the truth with no remorse, and both seem to have some strange sociopathic inability to even acknowledge or recognize that they aren’t being truthful. It still sticks out to me the lies 2M3P was able to vomit on the OP when he was simply asking if he’d sent the club head. “Out of town for work”, I guess the USPS is sending employees on business trips these days?

Mods, a plea - please suspend Gho5t’s BST privileges. He’s a Deal or no Deal dispute just waiting to happen. And please be on alert for new accounts opening with Oregon Duck themed avatars. 2Maybe3Putt is bound to try to turn up again (if he hasn’t already). Bad pennies always seem to pop back up.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

surely they have his IP address (although he still managed to make another one).

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

surely they have his IP address (although he still managed to make another one).

IP masking, tunneling, VPN, proxy server, even logging in at Starbucks can get you around that with the computer knowledge a 5th grader possesses nowadays.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

IP masking, tunneling, VPN, proxy server, even logging in at Starbucks can get you around that with the computer knowledge a 5th grader possesses nowadays.

yeah...i'm only up to the 4th grade level of trying to remember passwords.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

After all the BS Gh05t should pony up the $80 and then hightail it out of this thread. That's the only way he can save (what's left of it anyway) face at this point.

Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver
Ping G425 5 wood & hybrid
Ping G30 irons w/Recoil 95

Ping G425 irons w/Accra ICWT 2.0 95
Ping Glide wedges w/Recoil 110
Ping Redwood Anser - the "real deal!"

Many are wondering if seller and brother are the same person. I posted yesterday that seller put his name out there. So we know his name. Does anyone know the name of the “brother”? Surely someone bought or sold something to “brother “

Cobra LTDX driver

Cobra LTDX 3 wood

TaylorMade Stealth Irons 4-A

Sub 70 JB Forged 54/58/62

Lock N Roll Putter 

ok so everyone is clear, my brother is the one in question for trying to rip people off. there that's out in the open, it's not a stranger, it's not cause he's a duck fan!, it's my family being dragged here. OP is out of line here, and got his product, and did not give the FULL layout of events.

Just so we’re clear? I guess you could’ve led with that. Haha your brother is something else , he didn’t want to provide a tracking yet he said he mailed it but without an address? Genius

After all the BS Gh05t should pony up the $80 and then hightail it out of this thread. That's the only way he can save (what's left of it anyway) face at this point.

Yep and I suggest everyone should block him. Not because that’s his brother but because he’s defending him and calling out mods when they clearly gave him a chance to redeem himself. Ban him too

Yeah, i knew none of that. I did pass 5th grade though, in 1977.

Darkspeed LS 10.5 -  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
ZX4 MKii 4i - Project X 5.5
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
2024 TP5

Its approaching Noon on the east coast. I cant wait for Gh0st to wake up for another spirited defense of his brother and his shady business practices!

Remember Gh0st, just because you are already in a hole, don't ever stop digging! :taunt:

He's reading this thread right now

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

I wasn’t accusing anyone who isn’t computer proficient of having the intelligence of a fifth grader. Just that young people these days are far more advanced and comfortable in the cyber world than people of our age. Common knowledge to today’s high schoolers seems like super international cyber hacker stuff to me. Though I am a little younger than you, I was 5th grade in like 1982 and I had a Commodore 64 and can still remember load,8,1 type stuff.

Let me clarify that. There is indeed two different names associated with those two usernames. They have the same last name and two different first names. I guess the same person could have created both accounts.

Cobra LTDX driver

Cobra LTDX 3 wood

Lock N Roll Putter 

Let me clarify that. There is indeed two different names associated with those two usernames. They have the same last name and two different first names. I guess the same person could have created both accounts.

How do the social security numbers compare?

ok now you are going too far. I don't care if you agree with how I handled this or not, but again I DIDN'T SCREW ANYONE OVER. I had nothing to do with what happened to the OP in any form whatsoever. If you want to bash on me go right ahead, but these comments right here are way over the line. this BS needs to stop.

Just want to make a couple of points clear.

Many people think the seller and brother are the same person. So I looked into it.

1. The “research” was very elementary. The seller POSTED his own full name and cell # in a different thread.

2. The “brother’s” name was easy to find out by finding someone who had a transaction with him.

There is no crazy personal information being sought out....so the social security number comment is unnecessary and meaningless.

Cobra LTDX driver

Cobra LTDX 3 wood

Lock N Roll Putter 

Just want to make a couple of points clear.

Many people think the seller and brother are the same person. So I looked into it.

1. The research was very elementary. The seller POSTED his own full name and cell # in a different thread.

2. The brothers name was easy to find out by finding someone who had a transaction with him.

There is no crazy personal information being sought out....so the social security number comment is unnecessary and meaningless.

Do some more elementary research and google the word “joke” and take a deep breath. It’ll be ok pal.

Its approaching Noon on the east coast. I cant wait for Gh0st to wake up for another spirited defense of his brother and his shady business practices!

Remember Gh0st, just because you are already in a hole, don't ever stop digging! :taunt:

yup, just checking in. nothing to add.

This should’ve been your response from the start

yup, just checking in. nothing to add.

This should’ve been your response from the start

Yea, I love how this should have been a one page thread where everyone just agreed the seller was shady and then fell off the radar. Instead it just keeps living in all of it's glory.

I have been following this thread and I have to say some of you are way overstepping the line, am I to assume that you all come from families who are all of impeccable character?. Seriously if any member of my family (with exception of my children) screws someone over am I expected to pony up to compensate their dealings?, asking to compare ssn's are you for real?. Ban him from the site on the suspicion that he may be posting as an alias for the real offender without any proof?. I will be the first to out a scum bag that's ripping people off, but come on this pitch fork wielding mob mentality of attacking someone merely related to the person who has been banned and most likely will end up making the OP whole albeit willingly or not is preposterous. gh05t's only part in this is he jumped to his brothers defense without all of the facts a knee jerk reaction which I have no doubt he regrets. But unless anyone can prove beyond question that they are one and the same person you need to keep the focus on the real offender not on some half baked theory.

Ping G400 Max AD DI 6
Exotics JX1 3 wood Fuji air speeder
Exotics EX10 3,4 Hybrid AD DI 50
Mizuno JPX 850 Nippon pro zelos
Yururi Gekku Raw 49,53,57 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0/Ping Anser 50,54,58 DG Spinner
Too many putters
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1099099-updated-rat-cave-its-done-maybe/"]WITB Link[/url]

I agree with the post above, flaming the brother should stop....peacekeeping here....

Brother is not responsible for his brothers actions, my advice for him would be to talk to his brother and tell him to do the right thing....beyond that there is nothing else he can do....perhaps he should've done that from the start, but hey he got caught up in defending his brother...it happens, we all jump the gun sometimes.

Now back to the issue:

1. Op says he didn't receive the driver.

2. Unless I missed it in the 8 page thread, the seller has not provided proof of shipping, signature confirmation or anything.

Ultimately the OP is owed something from the seller. Driver or refund.

Seller? Time to salvage your brothers reputation here and come clean and fix the issue.

Best of luck to both parties on this one.

Driver - M2/KuroKage xstiff
3 wood - TS2 16.5/KuroKage xstiff
Hybrids - Titleist 918 3/4
Irons - Mizuno 223, Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges - Vokey SM8 - 51, 56, 60
Whitlam/Gauge Design - Coldstar Devon ETBW
Bag - Sun Mountain C-130

Club - WoodenSticks Golf Club

I wasn’t accusing anyone who isn’t computer proficient of having the intelligence of a fifth grader. Just that young people these days are far more advanced and comfortable in the cyber world than people of our age. Common knowledge to today’s high schoolers seems like super international cyber hacker stuff to me. Though I am a little younger than you, I was 5th grade in like 1982 and I had a Commodore 64 and can still remember load,8,1 type stuff.

Oh i know, ha. Should have added a smiley or something. I dread getting a new phone - takes me forever to learn all of the functions, etc. i end up handing it over to one of the kids (23/20/13) and they take care of it for me. :taunt:

Darkspeed LS 10.5 -  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
ZX4 MKii 4i - Project X 5.5
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
2024 TP5

I agree with the post above, flaming the brother should stop....peacekeeping here....

Brother is not responsible for his brothers actions, my advice for him would be to talk to his brother and tell him to do the right thing....beyond that there is nothing else he can do....perhaps he should've done that from the start, but hey he got caught up in defending his brother...it happens, we all jump the gun sometimes.

Now back to the issue:

1. Op says he didn't receive the driver.

2. Unless I missed it in the 8 page thread, the seller has not provided proof of shipping, signature confirmation or anything.

Ultimately the OP is owed something from the seller. Driver or refund.

Seller? Time to salvage your brothers reputation here and come clean and fix the issue.

Best of luck to both parties on this one.

So everyone should just ignore "brother" who came into the thread of his own volition, openly LIED about his connection to the seller and accused the OP of lying with NO EVIDENCE other than the word of his brother, who apparently already has some sketchy history? Is the social security number over the line, sure it is but I think that comment was made in jest. All the other stuff "brother" brought upon himself with his comments and behavior.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06