2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Stiffed on Driver head

williaza

I spoke to him, since the OP has filed with Paypal for Unauthorized charge, he's going to let Paypal handle it. He is adamant the OP has the driver head, but without tracking he can't prove it. I cant do anything else for this, I'm not going down with the sinking ship when I was just a passenger.

I might be a little less forgiving here because of our PM exchange, but enough with the passive aggressive still defending your brother. You can still love your brother and admit he did wrong or didn't tell the truth, without unnecessary caveats. "He is still adamant the OP has the driver head..." Yeah, whatever. Just stop.

I'm sure all the situations that got him banned from the FB group were all due to someone else's fault, too. And, by the way, you became more than a passenger the moment you came here and started aggressively defending him, as if you were just some disconnected onlooker defending those that weren't able to defend themselves (even though he took a HARD pass when he had a chance to defend himself). You were deceptive and aggressive without a shred of anything to back you up besides blind trust in a brother that has a history. You were accusatory towards the OP, without a shred of hard evidence. And, to top it all off, you can't see why folks are now questioning your integrity after your little rouse you tried to pull on everyone... which is more than a little insulting and disrespectful, and essentially bold-faced lying.

Honestly, a guy who has a history of doing the wrong thing selling online can't produce a shred of evidence to back up his claims that he DID in fact send the club, and when pressed by mods he tells them to go piss up a rope, he ain't giving them anything. "Not my problem, ban me!" If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, (and has a duck for an avatar)... it might be a duck. Your brother is a crappy online seller, face it. It shouldn't make you love him any less, but maybe you should pick your battles better in the future now that you know his tendencies in these situations.

well seeing how he is banned now, there aren't battles to fight next time huh?

I gave him my advice, all I can do is let him handle it. I'm not fixing this issue when I didn't cause it.

I spoke to him, since the OP has filed with Paypal for Unauthorized charge, he's going to let Paypal handle it. He is adamant the OP has the driver head, but without tracking he can't prove it. I cant do anything else for this, I'm not going down with the sinking ship when I was just a passenger.

I might be a little less forgiving here because of our PM exchange, but enough with the passive aggressive still defending your brother. You can still love your brother and admit he did wrong or didn't tell the truth, without unnecessary caveats. "He is still adamant the OP has the driver head..." Yeah, whatever. Just stop.

I'm sure all the situations that got him banned from the FB group were all due to someone else's fault, too. And, by the way, you became more than a passenger the moment you came here and started aggressively defending him, as if you were just some disconnected onlooker defending those that weren't able to defend themselves (even though he took a HARD pass when he had a chance to defend himself). You were deceptive and aggressive without a shred of anything to back you up besides blind trust in a brother that has a history. You were accusatory towards the OP, without a shred of hard evidence. And, to top it all off, you can't see why folks are now questioning your integrity after your little rouse you tried to pull on everyone... which is more than a little insulting and disrespectful, and essentially bold-faced lying.

Honestly, a guy who has a history of doing the wrong thing selling online can't produce a shred of evidence to back up his claims that he DID in fact send the club, and when pressed by mods he tells them to go piss up a rope, he ain't giving them anything. "Not my problem, ban me!" If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, (and has a duck for an avatar)... it might be a duck. Your brother is a crappy online seller, face it. It shouldn't make you love him any less, but maybe you should pick your battles better in the future now that you know his tendencies in these situations.

I gave him my advice, all I can do is let him handle it. I'm not fixing this issue when I didn't cause it.

Too bad that realization came to you about 3 hours too late.

Too bad you didn’t have the attitude before you jumped in this thread defending him

Funny - you were pretty hellbent on “fixing” it upon entry.

I respected your acknowledgement that you were speaking without full knowledge of the situation and mostly just out of blind faith in your brother. Many would simply have slipped away into the shadows.

But unless your "advice" to your brother was "refund buyer's money," you are just enabling him and harming your own reputation, especially after having jumped in so vociferously. It's one thing to throw your support in his corner (even bilndly), but when all signs point to him not having followed through, you are only doing him a disservice by washing your hands of it. By all means always support him, but part of supporting someone is telling them they messed up and need to make it right. Best of luck to you and your brother, and I hope you both find a way to do the right thing going forward.

Funny - you were pretty hellbent on fixing it upon entry.

well I was assured it was delivered and he had proof. I can lick my wounds and move on.

I respected your acknowledgement that you were speaking without full knowledge of the situation and mostly just out of blind faith in your brother. Many would simply have slipped away into the shadows.

But unless your "advice" to your brother was "refund buyer's money," you are just enabling him and harming your own reputation, especially after having jumped in so vociferously. It's one thing to throw your support in his corner (even bilndly), but when all signs point to him not having followed through, you are only doing him a disservice by washing your hands of it. By all means always support him, but part of supporting someone is telling them they messed up and need to make it right. Best of luck to you and your brother, and I hope you both find a way to do the right thing going forward.

it has been addressed and recommended he make it right. what he does from here is out of my control. I've ALWAYS done the right thing in my transactions on here and I will continue to do so.

I've just gotta know.... is this the same brother who works for the post office?

http://www.golfwrx.c...4#entry16732924

The plot thickens even more!

Driver: Titleist TSR2 w/Tour AD-TP

Fairways: TaylorMade M1 (2017) Aldila Black; Callaway Epic Flash 7 wood

Irons: Cobra KING Forged Tec Irons Steelfiber i110cw

Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 54*; Titleist SM9 58*

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour 

Ball: Titleist ProV1x

I've just gotta know.... is this the same brother who works for the post office?

:fool:

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

I love this... not because someone got screwed over... but because there are many more twists and turns in this story and outcome than my Golftown sucks story from a couple month ago :taunt:... this is why I love GolfWRX!!!!!!!

Driver PXG Black OPS 9 deg with Tensei white 65

4 wood PXG Black OPS 17 deg with Tensei white 75

Callaway Apex UT #3 driving iron with DG mid 115

Wilson Staff CB 4-PW with DG mid 115 s300

Wedges Ping S159 54s and 60s with DG s300 

Odyssey Ai-one Jailbird Cruiser 

Pro V1 

Hmm, must be difficult to find that tracking number when you (or a family member) work for the United States Post Office...

:censored2: :busted_cop: :black eye: :busted2: :jester: :mug: :blink: :help: :stinker:

I wouldn't know what he can or can not do at work. he has already been asked to make it right, I have nothing more to add.

lol, this get's better and better by the page. ask your brother why he made a 2nd username last month and how many others does he have?

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

Hmm, must be difficult to find that tracking number when you (or a family member) work for the United States Post Office...

:censored2: :busted_cop: :black eye: :busted2: :jester: :mug: :blink: :help: :stinker:

I wouldn't know what he can or can not do at work. he has already been asked to make it right, I have nothing more to add.

Anddddd....

Blocked.

Sorry for everyone that this has taken such a turn for the bizarre. I have made numerous purchases on here hackers paradise and ebay. I have also sold quite a bit on ebay and hackers paradise. I have always just done family and friends because i figured this was a trusting golf enthusiast community. I purchased a driver head from 2Maybe3Putt on Feb 25....he immediately PMed that say saying "i wouldnt be a guy to rip you off but in the future dont do family and friends because you have no recourse". I should have known then and that thought had never even entered my mind.

I then PMed him for weeks and got various reponses until he went silent. Then I found him posting in another thread and decided to post in there. He then PMed he was on vacation and forgot to send but would be sending that day. I asked for tracking number and that was the last PM he responded to that was on March 13. From there on total silence.

Its not a big deal its $80 bucks I hope he enjoys it. But just wanted others forewarned that he is a bogus seller.

People sell their integrity very cheaply these days.

l

So why not take this stradegy from the start instead of pointing the finger at OP? Congratulations - you just played yourself. Block list updated.

lol, this get's better and better by the page. ask your brother why he made a 2nd username last month and how many others does he have?

Hmmm... soundalike a lot of stuff for someone on the up and up to go through. Care to PM me the second user name?

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

Hmmm... soundalike a lot of stuff for someone on the up and up to go through. Care to PM me the second user name?

it started here when the OP called out the shady brother for posting elsewhere without PM communication like OP mentioned earlier in this thread. (http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1578156-2018-club-cameron-kit/page__st__600#entry17097968)

then you can see the last two post by users both of which are now banned. similar screen names. the most recent user only had one "friend" on their profile which was the other banned (which is my guess that they're one in the same based on the snark remarks which is about how that user was - and now brother). also brother on here has the same "friend" on his friend list.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

I might have missed it, when were you planning on apologizing to the OP for the accusations and indignant tone towards him?

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

I get always having a family member's back.

But, sometimes as a family member, u need to call a spade a spade. Maybe a tough talk about integrity/honestly is what your brother needs.

Simply asking him to "do the right thing" and dropping it (knowing he won't) isn't always the best thing a family member needs. Sometimes they need a swift kick in the Word not allowed or a very stern talking to.

I love my family, but I wouldn't stand by and let them be a scumbag either.