2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Stiffed on Driver head

williaza

I spoke to him, since the OP has filed with Paypal for Unauthorized charge, he's going to let Paypal handle it. He is adamant the OP has the driver head, but without tracking he can't prove it. I cant do anything else for this, I'm not going down with the sinking ship when I was just a passenger.

I might be a little less forgiving here because of our PM exchange, but enough with the passive aggressive still defending your brother. You can still love your brother and admit he did wrong or didn't tell the truth, without unnecessary caveats. "He is still adamant the OP has the driver head..." Yeah, whatever. Just stop.

I'm sure all the situations that got him banned from the FB group were all due to someone else's fault, too. And, by the way, you became more than a passenger the moment you came here and started aggressively defending him, as if you were just some disconnected onlooker defending those that weren't able to defend themselves (even though he took a HARD pass when he had a chance to defend himself). You were deceptive and aggressive without a shred of anything to back you up besides blind trust in a brother that has a history. You were accusatory towards the OP, without a shred of hard evidence. And, to top it all off, you can't see why folks are now questioning your integrity after your little rouse you tried to pull on everyone... which is more than a little insulting and disrespectful, and essentially bold-faced lying.

Honestly, a guy who has a history of doing the wrong thing selling online can't produce a shred of evidence to back up his claims that he DID in fact send the club, and when pressed by mods he tells them to go piss up a rope, he ain't giving them anything. "Not my problem, ban me!" If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, (and has a duck for an avatar)... it might be a duck. Your brother is a crappy online seller, face it. It shouldn't make you love him any less, but maybe you should pick your battles better in the future now that you know his tendencies in these situations.

well seeing how he is banned now, there aren't battles to fight next time huh?

I gave him my advice, all I can do is let him handle it. I'm not fixing this issue when I didn't cause it.

Funny - you were pretty hellbent on “fixing” it upon entry.

well I was assured it was delivered and he had proof. I can lick my wounds and move on.

Damn, man... I give you credit for trying to stand by your brother when he essentially is treating you as much of a fool as he treated the OP. Lack of mutual respect there it seems... If you knew he worked for the PO did you really believe he could not find any sort of tracking number? I would imagine if there are any tricks (and there are) to finding it, he would know how.

OP, again, never F&F... THP is no better, I got burned over there and they never even banned the guy.... At least here they weed out the bad eggs when possible.

Srixon ZX7 mkii 9.5 HZRDUS rdx red 60s

Ping G430 LST 15* HZRDUS smoke yellow 70s

Srixon ZX5 mkii 3, ZX7 mkii 4-7, Z-Forged ii 8-P KBS CTL 110

Ping s159 50/12s, 54/10h, 58/8b  KBS Tour
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless custom 34"

I get always having a family member's back.

But, sometimes as a family member, u need to call a spade a spade. Maybe a tough talk about integrity/honestly is what your brother needs.

Simply asking him to "do the right thing" and dropping it (knowing he won't) isn't always the best thing a family member needs. Sometimes they need a swift kick in the Word not allowed or a very stern talking to.

I love my family, but I wouldn't stand by and let them be a scumbag either.

Ghost did more than standby, he is an active enabler and participant in his brothers scumbaggery

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

I spoke to him, since the OP has filed with Paypal for Unauthorized charge, he's going to let Paypal handle it. He is adamant the OP has the driver head, but without tracking he can't prove it. I cant do anything else for this, I'm not going down with the sinking ship when I was just a passenger.

Look if he’s adamant the op received it then he tracked it? So there’s got to be a tracking number somewhere. Tell him to go back to wherever he supposedly looked up the tracking. If it’s on a mobile device just hit the track icon. Cookies save the number in that system and it will bring that tracking back up again.

Is it too much to ask if there are any other family members on the board that we should avoid dealing with too?

nope there are not.

Any other "Ducks fans" I should know about?!?

You and your brother deserve each other.

Callaway Mavrik 9* w/ Aldila ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. 60
Callaway Mavrik 3 wood w/ Aldila ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. 70
Callaway Mavrik 3 hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 75
PXG Gen 1 0311X 4 iron w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80
PXG Gen 5 0311 XP 5-7 w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

PXG Gen 5 0311 XP 8-GW w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

PXG Gen 2 0311 Forged 54 w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

PXG Gen 2 0311 Forged 60 w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 

How do you block a member? After reading this thread I think it is time to start a block list.

click your user name up top and select "Manage Ignore Prefs"

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

OP, again, never F&F... THP is no better, I got burned over there and they never even banned the guy.... At least here they weed out the bad eggs when possible.

THP is far worse. Depending how chummy you are with the right people there, the rules are VERY flexible sitewide, especially on their classifieds section.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

I wonder how many packages, that appear to be golf clubs or in golf company branded boxes, disappear or come up missing at the same post office Gh05ts brother works at?!

Callaway Paradym 🔷🔷🔷 10.5* with PVD Hulk 60 6.5 TX

Callaway Rogue ST LS 15* Ventus Black 7x

Callaway Apex UW 19* Ventus TR Red 8X

Srixon ZX7 4-PW Nippon Modus 120X

Callaway MD4 50* S400 T.I.

Vokey SM9 54.12 S400 T.I.

Vokey SM7 58.10 BO S400 T.I.

Cameron SS NP2

Titleist ProV1X Left Dash

I wonder how many packages, that appear to be golf clubs or in golf company branded boxes, disappear or come up missing at the same post office Gh05ts brother works at?!

I would hope that’s not the case but I can tell you I sold ghost a shaft a few months ago. Had no issues with him at all.

I don’t like what I’m seeing from both sides of it, OP included.

I would hope that’s not the case but I can tell you I sold ghost a shaft a few months ago. Had no issues with him at all.

I don’t like what I’m seeing from both sides of it, OP included.

I’m confused as to why the issues with the OP, because he paid using F&F (guilty here I’ve paid and have been paid the same way. The the cheap lowball offers on the BST daily now and the little bit of profit dwindling away after low offers, PayPal fees and shipping do a cut into cash into sellers pocket. reputation does build confidence in paying or to be paid by F&F. And as a seller if you ask for PP fees plus free shipping buyers sometimes shy away)

or

upset at the OP for not receiving his item and calling out a lowlife seller and all of the unfolding of that drama. I would fully expect someone to call me out as well. The OP provided the PMs and backstory to prove himself, but a Post Office employee can’t provide a PM showing sent USPS tracking number, receipt, nothing not a single believable shred of evidence from him nor his brother to support their side.

So again I wonder why the issues with OP? A buyer that sent payment, sent shipping address later, and didn’t receive paid for item and called out buyer???

I would hope thatâs not the case but I can tell you I sold ghost a shaft a few months ago. Had no issues with him at all.

I donât like what Iâm seeing from both sides of it, OP included.

Iâm confused as to why the issues with the OP, because he paid using F&F (guilty here Iâve paid and have been paid the same way. The the cheap lowball offers on the BST daily now and the little bit of profit dwindling away after low offers, PayPal fees and shipping do a cut into cash into sellers pocket. reputation does build confidence in paying or to be paid by F&F. And as a seller if you ask for PP fees plus free shipping buyers sometimes shy away)

or

upset at the OP for not receiving his item and calling out a lowlife seller and all of the unfolding of that drama. I would fully expect someone to call me out as well. The OP provided the PMs and backstory to prove himself, but a Post Office employee canât provide a PM showing sent USPS tracking number, receipt, nothing not a single believable shred of evidence from him nor his brother to support their side.

So again I wonder why the issues with OP? A buyer that sent payment, sent shipping address later, and didnât receive paid for item and called out buyer???

Paid friends and family, admits to buying on other forums (has used PayPal before). So obviously not his first online deal on forums.

If I didn’t have a tracking number after a week I’d be very suspicious and his PM box would be full, and after 2 weeks I’d start a thread.

Ok so bottom line the buyer paid, money was exchanged that was a fact but still nothing received.

He did state multiple PMs and I watched him in the 2018 Club Cameron thread were the seller repeatedly posted in, the OP would keep calling him out in posts, seller would make a post right below the OPs and dodge the whole thing.

The OP paying F&F and being late with shipping address is absolutely NOT any more dumb or inexcusable than an USPS employee not being able to retrieve a "lost" USPS tracking number!!!

If this were my brother, and I was exposed after defending his 'honour', I'd pay the $80 myself and collect the funds from him directly. This is downright embarrassing.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

I have to say with as many BST deals that go bad here as of late...I dont think its safe to use it anymore. Seems like every week something happens.

It's perfectly safe if you use PayPal's Goods and Services option as it was intended.

And besides, we're talking about 1/100 transactions here.

Also, you're a lot more likely to buy something fake on eBay. Items on here essentially get screened by hundreds/thousands of golf enthusiasts.

Ok, so I read this entire thread. In the interest of helping others by saving them a little time, here's a quick recap....

• OP posted admitting that he opted to pay for a driver head using F & F and that he hasn't received the item he paid for over a month ago. Also notable the OP stated he uses this method of payment often. In that first post the OP revealed his seller.
  • Enter Gho5t, a member who seemingly is trying to help the seller out because the seller was banned. Now granted the seller was banned because the Mods contacted him and he told them to pound sand, but Gho5t seems to be a stand-up sort of a guy willing to defend those who cannot defend themselves.
  • Behind the scenes Gho5t is also sending PMs to other members continuing his defense of the seller.
  • Finally, after being pressed, Gho5t admits that the seller is actually his brother. Gho5t continues to take his brother's side that the item was delivered sans any proof of said delivery.
  • After more pressure Gho5t basically admits that it is best for him to stop defending his brother blindly. Notably no apology goes from Gho5t to any member in the thread. (The OP or those he sent PMs to)
  • Another member points out another thread where Gho5t states that his brother works for the post office. And yet he cannot provide (or perhaps has not) a tracking number.
  • In the meantime it becomes obvious just how shady the brother really is when it is exposed that he had more than one ID on here - a big no no.

Ok, I think that about sums it up.

So what are the "take home messages"?

1. Don't EVER sent money via Friends and Family unless the funds are actually going to....well.....Friends and/or Family.

2. It's easy to block members on here. And some of them simply warrant being blocked.

3. No one is ever above being left out in the cold. Wrong is wrong and enabling a family member and blindly defending them are always a bad idea.

4. $80, $8 or 10 cents - doesn't matter. Honor and integrity are supposed to be a huge part of the game we all love. Some members on here lack them.

5. Attacking others in the defense of a family member will rarely, if ever, net a positive result.

6. Finally, the Mods here really have their work cut out for them. Good grief......

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

I've just gotta know.... is this the same brother who works for the post office?

http://www.golfwrx.c...4#entry16732924

Hmm, must be difficult to find that tracking number when you (or a family member) work for the United States Post Office...

:censored2: :busted_cop: :black eye: :busted2: :jester: :mug: :blink: :help: :stinker:

I wouldn't know what he can or can not do at work. he has already been asked to make it right, I have nothing more to add.

I know you don't think it's your responsibility, but if you really cared about your brother, you'd be on his a** to make it right rather than enable this behavior. It may seem small at the moment, but it's going to get worse. Especially working for USPS. He could end up fired and/or in jail. Then you'll wish you got on him rather than look the other way.

I've just gotta know.... is this the same brother who works for the post office?

Hmm, must be difficult to find that tracking number when you (or a family member) work for the United States Post Office...

:censored2: :busted_cop: :black eye: :busted2: :jester: :mug: :blink: :help: :stinker:

I wouldn't know what he can or can not do at work. he has already been asked to make it right, I have nothing more to add.

I know you don't think it's your responsibility, but if you really cared about your brother, you'd be on his a** to make it right rather than enable this behavior. It may seem small at the moment, but it's going to get worse. Especially working for USPS. He could end up fired and/or in jail. Then you'll wish you got on him rather than look the other way.

This is a dead on reply.

As I read through this entire thread I could not help but think "What kind of mess is this guy into that he needs to essentially steal $80?"

My point, similar to yours, is fairly straightforward and simple. I think that the $80 issue this thread centers on may only be the tip of the iceberg of what's really going on behind the scenes with the "brother". If he were my brother I'd be worried. Very, very worried.....

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

This is a dead on reply.

As I read through this entire thread I could not help but think "What kind of mess is this guy into that he needs to essentially steal $80?"

My point, similar to yours, is fairly straightforward and simple. I think that the $80 issue this thread centers on may only be the tip of the iceberg of what's really going on behind the scenes with the "brother". If he were my brother I'd be worried. Very, very worried.....

There is mention in earlier posts of past issues here with the Ross Nike shoes deals and that he has been from a FB golf club selling site for similar non delivery of goods. That train may have already left the station.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

It's quite possible Gh05t is really the same guy that screwed the OP and is continuing to mess with people by pulling this charade. He has been FOS from the first post in this thread!

Check out the driver in Gh05t’s WITB post #2 in this thread :)

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1576166-2018-bag-is-set-challenge/

i'll bite. primary bag is set and will be......

Callaway XR16 Pro Aldila Rogue Silver 60X(hit this a little better than the Vapor Fly Pro)

Mizuno 900 JPX 5W Speeder 661 S

Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4-PW X100

Nike Engage 56/60 S200

Nike Method Concept C1 putter 35in

Nike Air Sport III bag

Not completely Nike but I like what I got and I GUARANTEE it will be the bag by the end of 2018!

It's quite possible Gh05t is really the same guy that screwed the OP and is continuing to mess with people by pulling this charade. He has been FOS from the first post in this thread!

Check out the driver in Gh05ts WITB post #2 in this thread :)

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1576166-2018-bag-is-set-challenge/

. And the plot thickens....