Stiffed on Driver head

williaza

Am I the only one being scolded/ argued with via PM? Gho5t, I’m not going to respond to your PMs any longer, but I don’t want to delete the PM string in case something goes south. So just stop. I don’t care what you have to say to defend your brother at this point, it’s just shady and weird.

If everything is so on the up and up on your brother’s end, why are you guys both so afraid of transparency? It would have taken three seconds to copy and paste a tracking number and wash his hands of the situation.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Am I the only one being scolded/ argued with via PM? Gho5t, I'm not going to respond to your PMs any longer, but I don't want to delete the PM string in case something goes south. So just stop. I don't care what you have to say to defend your brother at this point, it's just shady and weird.

If everything is so on the up and up on your brother's end, why are you guys both so afraid of transparency? It would have taken three seconds to copy and paste a tracking number and wash his hands of the situation.

nope, you're not the only one. I called him out when his ebay ID had the same last name as the shady seller in question. then he showed his true colors and admitted he was his brother and not just another "Oregon ducks fan".

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

If everything is so on the up and up on your brother's end, why are you guys both so afraid of transparency? It would have taken three seconds to copy and paste a tracking number and wash his hands of the situation.

Maybe there is no "brother" and the tracking information would show that the head was shipped from Arizona where Gh05t is from per his ID and not Texas where the "brother" is from.

Wow..

Apparently deception runs in the family.

From "Just another Ducks fan, no skin in this game" to "stop dragging my brother through the mud" in 2 posts.

From "he was banned without being allowed to explain himself to the MODS they just kicked him no questions asked" to GwrxMod showing that not only had he been made aware, he flippantly responded that he didn't need to "explain anything...thanks for the special treatment.... ban me or do whatever".

Yea, time to update the block list.

man you guys are something else. I AM NOT the seller. i'll provide the tracking when I get it, I would gladly post it if i had it with me. Why doesn't the OP just say "ya i got it" why is that being overlooked here.

Have you entered the tracking number in USPS yourself to confirm that it was delivered, or are you taking your brother's word for it?

man you guys are something else. I AM NOT the seller. i'll provide the tracking when I get it, I would gladly post it if i had it with me. Why doesn't the OP just say "ya i got it" why is that being overlooked here.

All other points aside, Gh05t isn't wrong here.

OP needs to chime in. *edit - OP is watching the thread, so we know you're here.

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant

Sorry for everyone that this has taken such a turn for the bizarre. I have made numerous purchases on here hackers paradise and ebay. I have also sold quite a bit on ebay and hackers paradise. I have always just done family and friends because i figured this was a trusting golf enthusiast community. I purchased a driver head from 2Maybe3Putt on Feb 25....he immediately PMed that say saying "i wouldnt be a guy to rip you off but in the future dont do family and friends because you have no recourse". I should have known then and that thought had never even entered my mind.

I then PMed him for weeks and got various reponses until he went silent. Then I found him posting in another thread and decided to post in there. He then PMed he was on vacation and forgot to send but would be sending that day. I asked for tracking number and that was the last PM he responded to that was on March 13. From there on total silence.

Its not a big deal its $80 bucks I hope he enjoys it. But just wanted others forewarned that he is a bogus seller.

2Maybe3Putt

Rookie

• photo-470108.png?_r=1509945969
  • Banned
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 71 posts
  • Member #: 470108

• Handicap:20

GolfWRX Likes : 27

Sent 27 February 2018 - 10:26 PM

Hey just to give u a heads up I’m not they type of person to do this but make sure when sending a payment don’t do it family and friend cause someone can just keep ur money and You’ll have no way to prove u didn’t get an item .... I always pay the fees that way if I don’t get my item I can file a dispute and get my money back

Have you entered the tracking number in USPS yourself to confirm that it was delivered, or are you taking your brother's word for it?

I'm taking my brothers word for it. if i had been able to do that then i would have just posted the info on here. i'll post it once i have it.

2Maybe3Putt

Rookie

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Sent 06 March 2018 - 03:33 PM

Hey sorry I will send it out Wednesday I’ve been stuck out of town since Sunday for work I’ll shot u a message once sent

2Maybe3Putt

Rookie

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Sent 09 March 2018 - 02:12 AM

Sorry will send out tomorrow I’ll send u a message with tracking once I send it

I'm taking my brothers word for it. if i had been able to do that then i would have just posted the info on here. i'll post it once i have it.

Not to pile on but I would have been 100% certain about the item being delivered before insinuating that OP is lying about the item being delivered, maybe you're right/your brother is telling the truth but still not a good look for you.

Sorry for everyone that this has taken such a turn for the bizarre. I have made numerous purchases on here hackers paradise and ebay. I have also sold quite a bit on ebay and hackers paradise. I have always just done family and friends because i figured this was a trusting golf enthusiast community. I purchased a driver head from 2Maybe3Putt on Feb 25....he immediately PMed that say saying "i wouldnt be a guy to rip you off but in the future dont do family and friends because you have no recourse". I should have known then and that thought had never even entered my mind.

I then PMed him for weeks and got various reponses until he went silent. Then I found him posting in another thread and decided to post in there. He then PMed he was on vacation and forgot to send but would be sending that day. I asked for tracking number and that was the last PM he responded to that was on March 13. From there on total silence.

Its not a big deal its $80 bucks I hope he enjoys it. But just wanted others forewarned that he is a bogus seller.

So did he send you the tracking number? If so, this case can be easily solved..

Wow..

From "Just another Ducks fan, no skin in this game" to "stop dragging my brother through the mud" in 2 posts.

From "he was banned without being allowed to explain himself to the MODS they just kicked him no questions asked" to GwrxMod showing that not only had he been made aware, he flippantly responded that he didn't need to "explain anything...thanks for the special treatment.... ban me or do whatever".

I already had ghost blocked(can't remember why) so I'm saved from the trouble of doing it now.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

This is too strange. Did the OP receive the driver head or not? As was asked before, how did the seller have an address to send to? The brother is saying the seller is claiming the buyer went silent, th buyer is claiming seller went silent. Mods ask seller for tracking info, he gets belligerent and tells them to pound sand.

I have to say with as many BST deals that go bad here as of late...I dont think its safe to use it anymore. Seems like every week something happens.

Someone with nearly no feedback always posts this. I’m too lazy, but grab a calculator and do the math on percentages of good vs. bad transactions.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Wow..

I already had ghost blocked(can't remember why) so I'm saved from the trouble of doing it now.

what the hell why am I getting blocked here???? lol why am I being accused of being shady cause I didn't say from the beginning this was my brother? I didn't state it cause I don't want to seem bias but ya I'm trying to watch his back on this one.

no I don't know 100% that it's delivered but he said he had the number and it was. that's all I'm saying. I should have verified but why the hell does that have people wanting to block me for? I didn't actually do anything here other than speak up.

These posts sure don’t align with Gho5t’s story (or his brother’s story, told through Gho5t...

Was told to make a thread here. I purchased a Callaway XR16 Pro driver head from user 2Maybe3Putt in february. Never got the driver head and then stopped hearing from him all together.

Even though he was posting in other forums on this board. I tried to reach out in the forums he was posting in it and he called me a liar in the board.

I paid family and friends in PayPal so i cant make a claim against him. Buyer beware on this guy. No good.

Guess you forgot to mention in all this that the driver head was delivered. should I post the tracking number since the user has been banned and is not able to himself?

9987.png

still doesn't fix his reputation IMO. what's his other side of the story?

this is just what I know, I don't know first hand, but the person who is being accused laid it out for me.

-buyer contacted seller and agreed to buy head, paid friends and family.

-as you know friends and family does not give shipping details as there is not goods and service exchange, so seller reached out to ask for address.

-2 weeks go by and buyer doesn't respond.

-buyer then starts to post in the original thread that he paid for the driver head and nothing shipped.

-I reached out to seller to let him know what is going on, because I this point I was told driver head was sent out. seller explains everything to me, and here we are.

so ya it's funny the OP makes it seem like he got scammed, but HE paid friends and family and then didn't respond for 2 weeks with any shipping info. I get the seller had some issues way back with the Ross/Burlington shoes thing, but he wasn't openly trying to scam anyone. oh well, I have no direct part of this issue whatsoever, I'm just helping the seller out since he was banned without being allowed to explain himself to the MODS they just kicked him no questions asked.

2Maybe3Putt

Rookie

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Sent 06 March 2018 - 03:33 PM

Hey sorry I will send it out Wednesday I’ve been stuck out of town since Sunday for work I’ll shot u a message once sent

2Maybe3Putt

Rookie

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Sent 09 March 2018 - 02:12 AM

Sorry will send out tomorrow I’ll send u a message with tracking once I send it

It's called "Friends and Family", not "Random Internet People".

That sucks as now you have no recourse.

"RIP" where is basically where your $$$ goes.

badum tiss.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Wow..

what the hell why am I getting blocked here???? lol why am I being accused of being shady cause I didn't say from the beginning this was my brother? I didn't state it cause I don't want to seem bias but ya I'm trying to watch his back on this one.

no I don't know 100% that it's delivered but he said he had the number and it was. that's all I'm saying. I should have verified but why the hell does that have people wanting to block me for? I didn't actually do anything here other than speak up.

I’ll go ahead and take a shot - you’re being blocked because of your lack of transparency. On top you claimed the club head was delivered now you’re not sure. Had you come in and said that was my brother and I’m gonna try and help get to the bottom of this I guarantee you’d have been welcomed by all. Instead you’ve been misleading.

Wow..

I’ll go ahead and take a shot - you’re being blocked because of your lack of transparency. On top you claimed the club head was delivered now you’re not sure. Had you come in and said that was my brother and I’m gonna try and help get to the bottom of this I guarantee you’d have been welcomed by all. Instead you’ve been misleading.

If you have to explain, you’re already wasting your time. That’s why he’s being blocked - he doesn’t understand why his deception is making people question his integrity.