Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

ZBUCK

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > @kevinscott22 said:

> > > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Exactly, they have the money and they are just buying them to take advantage of the situation. More power to em. I still think its a **** thing to do. And most don't realize there isn't that much money to make. Look at ebay filled with T22's. Unless they are selling for $800 plus, after all the fees etc. Is it really worth the time that went into it, while at the same time just making the market inflated for those who wanted to just buy the putter at retail cost???

> > > >

> > >

> > > The key was selling them before release day. I sold one for $925 and $825 before they were even supposed to be released! Ebay fees and shipping still made plenty and it was no big deal. Sold one after they came out and only got like $770 i believe so broke even. But you are right now there is no point to try to flip them. That ship has come and past

> >

> > This guy gets it...

> >

> > And this is where Titleist and reps etc. are at fault. Getting putters in the hands of people prior to release date.

>

> Nobody got them before release. Ebay allows items to be sold that aren’t in hand. Just look on Tuesday’s a couple minutes after a Scotty headcover and accessories release. Next one will be for Halloween. That Tuesday will have a bunch up on eBay

I got mine a week before release...and paid less than retail! The advantages of being a good customer to your local shop!

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Exactly, they have the money and they are just buying them to take advantage of the situation. More power to em. I still think its a **** thing to do. And most don't realize there isn't that much money to make. Look at ebay filled with T22's. Unless they are selling for $800 plus, after all the fees etc. Is it really worth the time that went into it, while at the same time just making the market inflated for those who wanted to just buy the putter at retail cost???

> > > >

> > >

> > > The key was selling them before release day. I sold one for $925 and $825 before they were even supposed to be released! Ebay fees and shipping still made plenty and it was no big deal. Sold one after they came out and only got like $770 i believe so broke even. But you are right now there is no point to try to flip them. That ship has come and past

> >

> > This guy gets it...

> >

> > And this is where Titleist and reps etc. are at fault. Getting putters in the hands of people prior to release date.

>

> Nobody got them before release. Ebay allows items to be sold that aren’t in hand. Just look on Tuesday’s a couple minutes after a Scotty headcover and accessories release. Next one will be for Halloween. That Tuesday will have a bunch up on eBay

I had two of mine before the release. I believe it was on a thursday and I received one monday and one tuesday. Both auctions were pretty much over by the actual release day hit. Just checked my ebay and both of my auctions ended on the 16th and were shipped out. Release day was 16th

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

> @luke1333 said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @wely324 said:

> > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > > @kevinscott22 said:

> > > > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Exactly, they have the money and they are just buying them to take advantage of the situation. More power to em. I still think its a **** thing to do. And most don't realize there isn't that much money to make. Look at ebay filled with T22's. Unless they are selling for $800 plus, after all the fees etc. Is it really worth the time that went into it, while at the same time just making the market inflated for those who wanted to just buy the putter at retail cost???

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > The key was selling them before release day. I sold one for $925 and $825 before they were even supposed to be released! Ebay fees and shipping still made plenty and it was no big deal. Sold one after they came out and only got like $770 i believe so broke even. But you are right now there is no point to try to flip them. That ship has come and past

> > >

> > > This guy gets it...

> > >

> > > And this is where Titleist and reps etc. are at fault. Getting putters in the hands of people prior to release date.

> >

> > Nobody got them before release. Ebay allows items to be sold that aren’t in hand. Just look on Tuesday’s a couple minutes after a Scotty headcover and accessories release. Next one will be for Halloween. That Tuesday will have a bunch up on eBay

>

> I had two of mine before the release. I believe it was on a thursday and I received one monday and one tuesday. Both auctions were pretty much over by the actual release day hit. Just checked my ebay and both of my auctions ended on the 16th and were shipped out. Release day was 16th

A few days like that is normal. Some shops got them early and some later. I don’t consider anything inside a week not early

> @wely324 said:

> I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

>

> edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

• Like 1

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @luke1333 said:

> > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > > > @kevinscott22 said:

> > > > > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Exactly, they have the money and they are just buying them to take advantage of the situation. More power to em. I still think its a **** thing to do. And most don't realize there isn't that much money to make. Look at ebay filled with T22's. Unless they are selling for $800 plus, after all the fees etc. Is it really worth the time that went into it, while at the same time just making the market inflated for those who wanted to just buy the putter at retail cost???

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > The key was selling them before release day. I sold one for $925 and $825 before they were even supposed to be released! Ebay fees and shipping still made plenty and it was no big deal. Sold one after they came out and only got like $770 i believe so broke even. But you are right now there is no point to try to flip them. That ship has come and past

> > > >

> > > > This guy gets it...

> > > >

> > > > And this is where Titleist and reps etc. are at fault. Getting putters in the hands of people prior to release date.

> > >

> > > Nobody got them before release. Ebay allows items to be sold that aren’t in hand. Just look on Tuesday’s a couple minutes after a Scotty headcover and accessories release. Next one will be for Halloween. That Tuesday will have a bunch up on eBay

> >

> > I had two of mine before the release. I believe it was on a thursday and I received one monday and one tuesday. Both auctions were pretty much over by the actual release day hit. Just checked my ebay and both of my auctions ended on the 16th and were shipped out. Release day was 16th

>

> A few days like that is normal. Some shops got them early and some later. I don’t consider anything inside a week not early

Generally a release date means the items are not to be in the hands of the customer till that actual day or then it's not really a "release date". I'd bet stores like Golf Galaxy had a strict policy of not giving the putters out till that day, even for pre-orders where the putter was physically in the store before the date.

> @ckay said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> >

> > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

>

> You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

>

> Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

Well, I did receive multiple offers from people wanting to sell me their T22, just like you. But this is not a buy/sell forum. That's for the classifieds. So I then posted for people to not send me pm's trying to sell their putter. I came here to discuss, not to try and buy a putter. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but it wasn't directly pointed at you, but in general to save people from wasting their time sending me an offer.

My local pro has still said the putter is coming, he said mid-October, and I'd like to support them. On top of that they are giving me the putter at cost, so I can be patient. Have a nice day. I'll remember to keep my opinion to myself next time and release my frustration in some other way. Best of luck with selling your T22.

> @wely324 said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > > > > @kevinscott22 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Exactly, they have the money and they are just buying them to take advantage of the situation. More power to em. I still think its a **** thing to do. And most don't realize there isn't that much money to make. Look at ebay filled with T22's. Unless they are selling for $800 plus, after all the fees etc. Is it really worth the time that went into it, while at the same time just making the market inflated for those who wanted to just buy the putter at retail cost???

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The key was selling them before release day. I sold one for $925 and $825 before they were even supposed to be released! Ebay fees and shipping still made plenty and it was no big deal. Sold one after they came out and only got like $770 i believe so broke even. But you are right now there is no point to try to flip them. That ship has come and past

> > > > >

> > > > > This guy gets it...

> > > > >

> > > > > And this is where Titleist and reps etc. are at fault. Getting putters in the hands of people prior to release date.

> > > >

> > > > Nobody got them before release. Ebay allows items to be sold that aren’t in hand. Just look on Tuesday’s a couple minutes after a Scotty headcover and accessories release. Next one will be for Halloween. That Tuesday will have a bunch up on eBay

> > >

> > > I had two of mine before the release. I believe it was on a thursday and I received one monday and one tuesday. Both auctions were pretty much over by the actual release day hit. Just checked my ebay and both of my auctions ended on the 16th and were shipped out. Release day was 16th

> >

> > A few days like that is normal. Some shops got them early and some later. I don’t consider anything inside a week not early

> Generally a release date means the items are not to be in the hands of the customer till that actual day or then it's not really a "release date". I'd bet stores like Golf Galaxy had a strict policy of not giving the putters out till that day, even for pre-orders where the putter was physically in the store before the date.

Technically the release date is the date but I’ve pre order several clubs from different brands and have received several up to a week before the release date. I don’t think there’s any hard and fast rules outside of if something is under embargo. Once that’s gone and a brand ships a club even if it’s before release date and it gets in hand it’s fair game

> @ckay said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> >

> > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

>

> You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

>

> Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

• Like 1

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5° | Ventus TR Blue 6s

Taylormade BRNR Mini 13.5° | Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5

Callaway Apex UW 19° | Tour AD TP 7s

Callaway XR Pro 23° | Tour AD DI 95x
Maltby TS1 IM/TS4 5-PW | Dynamic Gold S300
Cleveland RTX 6: 50° 56° 60° | KBS Tour Custom 120s Black 

L.A.B. DF 3 Counterbalance 37.5" | TPT Putter Shaft 

> @wely324 said:

> > @ckay said:

> > > @wely324 said:

> > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > >

> > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> >

> > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> >

> > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

>

>

> Well, I did receive multiple offers from people wanting to sell me their T22, just like you. But this is not a buy/sell forum. That's for the classifieds. So I then posted for people to not send me pm's trying to sell their putter. I came here to discuss, not to try and buy a putter. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but it wasn't directly pointed at you, but in general to save people from wasting their time sending me an offer.

>

> My local pro has still said the putter is coming, he said mid-October, and I'd like to support them. On top of that they are giving me the putter at cost, so I can be patient. Have a nice day. I'll remember to keep my opinion to myself next time and release my frustration in some other way. Best of luck with selling your T22.

It's all good, I don't take it personally and it certainly doesn't hurt my feelings. I just thought I was being helpful offering you one with zero mark up since you have yet to secure one.

As for your opinions, you don't have to keep it to yourself. This is a forum for conversation. If anyone gets offended by what you post, that's their issue and not yours.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

> @coreyhr said:

> > @ckay said:

> > > @wely324 said:

> > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > >

> > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> >

> > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> >

> > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

>

> That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

Well according to my resources they received them in waves. August release, then they received more in September, and now October run. There should be plenty out there for retail by now or at least the end of October for this 3rd run. Not sure if that's the last of them but I'm only the messenger here so don't kill me.

TSR3|10.0|Tour AD-DI 6S TSi2|14.5|Tensei Blue 7S TSi2|21|HZDUS Smoke 6.0 MP-18 MMC Fli Hi 5i & 6i|KBS C-Taper Lite S MP-18 SC (Mizuno Pro Limited Copper) 6-PW|KBS Tour S Vokey SM7 50.F Slate Blue|Modus 125 Vokey SM7 54.S Slate Blue|Modus 125 Vokey SM7 58.K Slate Blue|Modus 125 Scotty Cameron Tour Brushed Black CARBON Timeless Circle T 350G Pro V1X

> @wely324 said:

> > @coreyhr said:

> > > @ckay said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > >

> > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > >

> > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > >

> > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> >

> > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

>

> You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

>

> If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

How is it titleist fault for your rep not getting them into your shop. My shop was getting 3 from the rep and when the guy at the shop had more than 3 customers wanting them he talked to the rep and got 3 more pretty easily.

Who cares if they are being sold on the secondary making whether there’s money to be mad or not? Anyone rh at doesn’t want to spend secondary market prices doesn’t have to and nobody is getting hurt by the sellers.

They have a limit on the number but there are various releases because they came out at the same time as the new irons and hybrid release and were tied up in that production. The number is somewhere between 6-8k made with the number being probably closer to 2019 per model based on how Scotty does things based on the year.

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > > @coreyhr said:

> > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > > >

> > > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > > >

> > > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > > >

> > > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> > >

> > > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

> >

> > You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

> >

> > If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

>

> How is it titleist fault for your rep not getting them into your shop. My shop was getting 3 from the rep and when the guy at the shop had more than 3 customers wanting them he talked to the rep and got 3 more pretty easily.

>

> Who cares if they are being sold on the secondary making whether there’s money to be mad or not? Anyone rh at doesn’t want to spend secondary market prices doesn’t have to and nobody is getting hurt by the sellers.

>

> They have a limit on the number but there are various releases because they came out at the same time as the new irons and hybrid release and were tied up in that production. The number is somewhere between 6-8k made with the number being probably closer to 2019 per model based on how Scotty does things based on the year.

>

Well I assume a Titleist rep represents that company at the regional level??? Therefore it falls on Titleist. Maybe I'm wrong as everyone here seems to think I'm just a complainer. The pro at my club has done all he can, contact his rep, which the rep said, they would get me one. Hopefully it shows up in this last wave. If not I'll move on.

> @wely324 said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @wely324 said:

> > > > @coreyhr said:

> > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > > > >

> > > > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > > > >

> > > > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> > > >

> > > > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

> > >

> > > You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

> > >

> > > If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

> >

> > How is it titleist fault for your rep not getting them into your shop. My shop was getting 3 from the rep and when the guy at the shop had more than 3 customers wanting them he talked to the rep and got 3 more pretty easily.

> >

> > Who cares if they are being sold on the secondary making whether there’s money to be mad or not? Anyone rh at doesn’t want to spend secondary market prices doesn’t have to and nobody is getting hurt by the sellers.

> >

> > They have a limit on the number but there are various releases because they came out at the same time as the new irons and hybrid release and were tied up in that production. The number is somewhere between 6-8k made with the number being probably closer to 2019 per model based on how Scotty does things based on the year.

> >

>

> Well I assume a Titleist rep represents that company at the regional level??? Therefore it falls on Titleist. Maybe I'm wrong as everyone here seems to think I'm just a complainer. The pro at my club has done all he can, contact his rep, which the rep said, they would get me one. Hopefully it shows up in this last wave. If not I'll move on.

>

>

While a rep does represent the company it doesn’t mean a bad or non responsive rep means the company is the same. It’s a reflection more on the person than the company for the most part. If the rep promises something and he doesn’t deliver then it’s his fault not the companies fault. He would know what he can and can’t get and if he can’t get a putter but promises one is coming that’s him not the company’s fault.

It sounds like just thru this site could have had several putters already or could have bought the recent stock from golf galaxy so if you miss out thru your shop because you are holding at for at cost vice retail that’s more on you.

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > @coreyhr said:

> > > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> > > > >

> > > > > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

> > > >

> > > > You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

> > > >

> > > > If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

> > >

> > > How is it titleist fault for your rep not getting them into your shop. My shop was getting 3 from the rep and when the guy at the shop had more than 3 customers wanting them he talked to the rep and got 3 more pretty easily.

> > >

> > > Who cares if they are being sold on the secondary making whether there’s money to be mad or not? Anyone rh at doesn’t want to spend secondary market prices doesn’t have to and nobody is getting hurt by the sellers.

> > >

> > > They have a limit on the number but there are various releases because they came out at the same time as the new irons and hybrid release and were tied up in that production. The number is somewhere between 6-8k made with the number being probably closer to 2019 per model based on how Scotty does things based on the year.

> > >

> >

> > Well I assume a Titleist rep represents that company at the regional level??? Therefore it falls on Titleist. Maybe I'm wrong as everyone here seems to think I'm just a complainer. The pro at my club has done all he can, contact his rep, which the rep said, they would get me one. Hopefully it shows up in this last wave. If not I'll move on.

> >

> >

>

> While a rep does represent the company it doesn’t mean a bad or non responsive rep means the company is the same. It’s a reflection more on the person than the company for the most part. If the rep promises something and he doesn’t deliver then it’s his fault not the companies fault. He would know what he can and can’t get and if he can’t get a putter but promises one is coming that’s him not the company’s fault.

>

> It sounds like just thru this site could have had several putters already or could have bought the recent stock from golf galaxy so if you miss out thru your shop because you are holding at for at cost vice retail that’s more on you.

I guess everyone sees it how they want. A "club rep" represents that company. In my eyes it's titleist's problem if their reps aren't doing their job. I was willing to pay the $600 from the get go. I prefer to support my pro shop over big box stores. When they tell me they can't get it for me I'll decide on how I want to proceed.

Again, sorry for discussing my experience. I didn't post here to try and find a putter.

> @wely324 said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @wely324 said:

> > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > @coreyhr said:

> > > > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

> > > > >

> > > > > You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

> > > > >

> > > > > If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

> > > >

> > > > How is it titleist fault for your rep not getting them into your shop. My shop was getting 3 from the rep and when the guy at the shop had more than 3 customers wanting them he talked to the rep and got 3 more pretty easily.

> > > >

> > > > Who cares if they are being sold on the secondary making whether there’s money to be mad or not? Anyone rh at doesn’t want to spend secondary market prices doesn’t have to and nobody is getting hurt by the sellers.

> > > >

> > > > They have a limit on the number but there are various releases because they came out at the same time as the new irons and hybrid release and were tied up in that production. The number is somewhere between 6-8k made with the number being probably closer to 2019 per model based on how Scotty does things based on the year.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Well I assume a Titleist rep represents that company at the regional level??? Therefore it falls on Titleist. Maybe I'm wrong as everyone here seems to think I'm just a complainer. The pro at my club has done all he can, contact his rep, which the rep said, they would get me one. Hopefully it shows up in this last wave. If not I'll move on.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > While a rep does represent the company it doesn’t mean a bad or non responsive rep means the company is the same. It’s a reflection more on the person than the company for the most part. If the rep promises something and he doesn’t deliver then it’s his fault not the companies fault. He would know what he can and can’t get and if he can’t get a putter but promises one is coming that’s him not the company’s fault.

> >

> > It sounds like just thru this site could have had several putters already or could have bought the recent stock from golf galaxy so if you miss out thru your shop because you are holding at for at cost vice retail that’s more on you.

>

> I guess everyone sees it how they want. A "club rep" represents that company. In my eyes it's titleist's problem if their reps aren't doing their job. I was willing to pay the $600 from the get go. I prefer to support my pro shop over big box stores. When they tell me they can't get it for me I'll decide on how I want to proceed.

>

> Again, sorry for discussing my experience. I didn't post here to try and find a putter.

It just seems that you came to the party late and are mad cause the rep didn’t stop everything he was doing to make sure you had your putter (at cost) on demand.

pgatoursuperstore.com just got another shipment I guess because they have NP2 and Fastbacks online. I guess wave 3 is hitting retailers. Cheers!

TSR3|10.0|Tour AD-DI 6S TSi2|14.5|Tensei Blue 7S TSi2|21|HZDUS Smoke 6.0 MP-18 MMC Fli Hi 5i & 6i|KBS C-Taper Lite S MP-18 SC (Mizuno Pro Limited Copper) 6-PW|KBS Tour S Vokey SM7 50.F Slate Blue|Modus 125 Vokey SM7 54.S Slate Blue|Modus 125 Vokey SM7 58.K Slate Blue|Modus 125 Scotty Cameron Tour Brushed Black CARBON Timeless Circle T 350G Pro V1X

> @kevinscott22 said:

> Why does the Newport never pop up on these sites? It's always the NP2 and the Fastback

because they sell out the fastest

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

Yes Newport seems to be the most sought after and the shorter lengths in all the models. The 34" sell out fairly quick and then the 35" eventually do so.

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> > This guy gets it...

> >

>

I got mine 2 weeks before release. My retailer just gave it to me when he got it

x> @wely324 said:

> > @coreyhr said:

> > > @ckay said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > >

> > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > >

> > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > >

> > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> >

> > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

>

> You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

>

> If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

Huh? My local shop is flooded with Scotty retail putters. The GSS insert ones. Flooded is a good word for it. They still sell for $400. They seem to be worth something.

I’m not sure I can boo-boo hard enough if people thought getting ahold of one of these was a money-making venture for them. I’ll try though!

I was lucky enough to get one lower than cost in which I decided to game the putter and not put it up for sale like some guys trying to double their profits. Now that they released more hahahaha good on them but I agree the whole “limited edition” tag goes out the window. I even saw one today on the rack at Golftown here in Toronto.

Since I’m gaming mine decided to customize it to my liking, murdered out shaft and Matador grip keeping the Scotty theme, didn’t want to throw a super stroke on it.

au4zdc88aber.jpeg

i11cl177occ5.jpeg

dhk8f78qug6a.jpeg

• Like 2

> @SlothofDespond said:

> x> @wely324 said:

> > > @coreyhr said:

> > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > > >

> > > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > > >

> > > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > > >

> > > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> > >

> > > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

> >

> > You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

> >

> > If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

>

> Huh? My local shop is flooded with Scotty retail putters. The GSS insert ones. Flooded is a good word for it. They still sell for $400. They seem to be worth something.

>

> I’m not sure I can boo-boo hard enough if people thought getting ahold of one of these was a money-making venture for them. I’ll try though!

I'm still waiting patiently for my T22, I left a message today at my pro shop to see if there was any update. I guess some parts of the country they are easier to come by than here in Jersey.

> @wely324 said:

> > @SlothofDespond said:

> > x> @wely324 said:

> > > > @coreyhr said:

> > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > > > >

> > > > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > > > >

> > > > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> > > >

> > > > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

> > >

> > > You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

> > >

> > > If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

> >

> > Huh? My local shop is flooded with Scotty retail putters. The GSS insert ones. Flooded is a good word for it. They still sell for $400. They seem to be worth something.

> >

> > I’m not sure I can boo-boo hard enough if people thought getting ahold of one of these was a money-making venture for them. I’ll try though!

>

> I'm still waiting patiently for my T22, I left a message today at my pro shop to see if there was any update. I guess some parts of the country they are easier to come by than here in Jersey.

Don't worry Wely...I'm making thousands and thousands more of this "limited edition" putter line. Best wishes, Scotty SCAM-eron