Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

ZBUCK

> @sheldonjhacker said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > > @SlothofDespond said:

> > > x> @wely324 said:

> > > > > @coreyhr said:

> > > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> > > > >

> > > > > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

> > > >

> > > > You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

> > > >

> > > > If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

> > >

> > > Huh? My local shop is flooded with Scotty retail putters. The GSS insert ones. Flooded is a good word for it. They still sell for $400. They seem to be worth something.

> > >

> > > I’m not sure I can boo-boo hard enough if people thought getting ahold of one of these was a money-making venture for them. I’ll try though!

> >

> > I'm still waiting patiently for my T22, I left a message today at my pro shop to see if there was any update. I guess some parts of the country they are easier to come by than here in Jersey.

>

> Don't worry Wely...I'm making thousands and thousands more of this "limited edition" putter line. Best wishes, Scotty SCAM-eron

Nice to see I'm not the only one who views it like that.

> @wely324 said:

> > @sheldonjhacker said:

> > > @wely324 said:

> > > > @SlothofDespond said:

> > > > x> @wely324 said:

> > > > > > @coreyhr said:

> > > > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

> > > > >

> > > > > You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

> > > > >

> > > > > If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

> > > >

> > > > Huh? My local shop is flooded with Scotty retail putters. The GSS insert ones. Flooded is a good word for it. They still sell for $400. They seem to be worth something.

> > > >

> > > > I’m not sure I can boo-boo hard enough if people thought getting ahold of one of these was a money-making venture for them. I’ll try though!

> > >

> > > I'm still waiting patiently for my T22, I left a message today at my pro shop to see if there was any update. I guess some parts of the country they are easier to come by than here in Jersey.

> >

> > Don't worry Wely...I'm making thousands and thousands more of this "limited edition" putter line. Best wishes, Scotty SCAM-eron

>

> Nice to see I'm not the only one who views it like that.

If you view it like that why are you still chasing his product?

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

> @ckay said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > > @sheldonjhacker said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > @SlothofDespond said:

> > > > > x> @wely324 said:

> > > > > > > @coreyhr said:

> > > > > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

> > > > >

> > > > > Huh? My local shop is flooded with Scotty retail putters. The GSS insert ones. Flooded is a good word for it. They still sell for $400. They seem to be worth something.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m not sure I can boo-boo hard enough if people thought getting ahold of one of these was a money-making venture for them. I’ll try though!

> > > >

> > > > I'm still waiting patiently for my T22, I left a message today at my pro shop to see if there was any update. I guess some parts of the country they are easier to come by than here in Jersey.

> > >

> > > Don't worry Wely...I'm making thousands and thousands more of this "limited edition" putter line. Best wishes, Scotty SCAM-eron

> >

> > Nice to see I'm not the only one who views it like that.

>

> If you view it like that why are you still chasing his product?

So I'm chasing a putter because I have posted my experience of ordering one through my pro shop???

People chasing the putter are the ones buying them on the secondary market for more than msrp. On top of that, regardless of buying a "new" putter or "still in plastic" doesn't mean it's free of defects and it won't be covered by warranty unless you have the original receipt.

And if I was chasing the putter I'd have one already, like I said previously if my pro can get me one cool, if not I'll find something else that suits my eye over the winter to game next year.

This is a joke they released more, I think it’s so scummy to call it a limited release and then make more. I am not saying this from a flipping perspective, I legit wanted one of these so I talked to my head pro and bought the only one our club got. I should have known something was up when I could also get one from Club Champion a week after the Twitter notice but figured I was just lucky. In last years these releases truly were limited and I had never sniffed a chance to get my hands on one... that’s when I should have figured it out. Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice putter but not worth $600 if they keep making them as much as the ones that cost $400.

• Like 1

> @ckay said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > > @sheldonjhacker said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > @SlothofDespond said:

> > > > > x> @wely324 said:

> > > > > > > @coreyhr said:

> > > > > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > > > > > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You were complaining about a shop that said they can get you one in your previous post, not coming through with the putter yet so I PM’d you to offer you one at retail.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Instead of replying and saying you weren’t interested you want to make it seem like somebody contacted you with some ridiculous mark up and a post to request not to contact you as you aren’t interested. Interesting as in a prior post you were complaining about your shop not getting you one and the rainy week you have ahead of you.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That guy can't be pleased apparently. He's getting the putter at cost (hilarious detail that he never mentioned initially) and he's still on here complaining.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You are right, I’m not all that pleased with Titleist. And I’m here expressing my opinion of the situation. But what I’m paying for the putter is irrelevant and I never once complained to my pro or asked what the price was going to be. My complaining is about people scooping these putters up to sell them for profit when there is no money to be made on them, creating a frenzy, and probably only telling Titleist that they should probably sell the next “limited release” putter for even more!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If it’s a limited release how many putters are being made? Or do they just keep making them till the market is so flooded no one’s putter is worth anything?

> > > > >

> > > > > Huh? My local shop is flooded with Scotty retail putters. The GSS insert ones. Flooded is a good word for it. They still sell for $400. They seem to be worth something.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m not sure I can boo-boo hard enough if people thought getting ahold of one of these was a money-making venture for them. I’ll try though!

> > > >

> > > > I'm still waiting patiently for my T22, I left a message today at my pro shop to see if there was any update. I guess some parts of the country they are easier to come by than here in Jersey.

> > >

> > > Don't worry Wely...I'm making thousands and thousands more of this "limited edition" putter line. Best wishes, Scotty SCAM-eron

> >

> > Nice to see I'm not the only one who views it like that.

>

> If you view it like that why are you still chasing his product?

huh?

> @drscott266 said:

> This is a joke they released more, I think it’s so scummy to call it a limited release and then make more. I am not saying this from a flipping perspective, I legit wanted one of these so I talked to my head pro and bought the only one our club got. I should have known something was up when I could also get one from Club Champion a week after the Twitter notice but figured I was just lucky. In last years these releases truly were limited and I had never sniffed a chance to get my hands on one... that’s when I should have figured it out. Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice putter but not worth $600 if they keep making them as much as the ones that cost $400.

Even if it’s an additional release or just returns or the original stock number making it off the production line since they did have to stop production for the new iron release it’s still a limited edition because the total number is far less than a true production otr putter. Limited release doesn’t mean rare

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @drscott266 said:

> > This is a joke they released more, I think it’s so scummy to call it a limited release and then make more. I am not saying this from a flipping perspective, I legit wanted one of these so I talked to my head pro and bought the only one our club got. I should have known something was up when I could also get one from Club Champion a week after the Twitter notice but figured I was just lucky. In last years these releases truly were limited and I had never sniffed a chance to get my hands on one... that’s when I should have figured it out. Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice putter but not worth $600 if they keep making them as much as the ones that cost $400.

>

> Even if it’s an additional release or just returns or the original stock number making it off the production line since they did have to stop production for the new iron release it’s still a limited edition because the total number is far less than a true production otr putter. Limited release doesn’t mean rare

yup

Yadi for President

Is there any evidence that there are more being made? Surely it's just a delay in getting them out rather than being remade. New Zealand got them a couple of months after everyone else. So I don't think there were more made, just slow to get here. And probably we will have just got the dregs from Australia :(

Limited means limited. Think they made 8000 Buttonbacks.

> @Mudguard said:

> Is there any evidence that there are more being made? Surely it's just a delay in getting them out rather than being remade. New Zealand got them a couple of months after everyone else. So I don't think there were more made, just slow to get here. And probably we will have just got the dregs from Australia :(

>

> Limited means limited. Think they made 8000 Buttonbacks.

I placed an order for a FB in August ahead of first release date, my guy is a Titliest stockist and even he told me there would be a second release in late Sep or early Oct if I wanted a Newport as well.

As soon as you realise SC isn't a guy, it's a brand, and the brand is there to haul in as much $$$ as possible from consumers then everything makes sense.

I wasn't under any illusion about how easy it would be to get one from either Release 1 or Release 2.

• Ping G400 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 X (+16g head weight)
  • Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X 
  • Adams Idea A7 19* & 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
  • Mizuno MP20 HMB 4i KBS C-Taper 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Mizuno MP20 MMC 5-7 Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Mizuno MP20 MB 8-PW Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Cleveland RTX3 V-MG 50* TT S400 +0.5'
  • Nike Engage Raw 54* TT S400 +0.5'
  • Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 60* TT S400 +0.5'
  • EVNROLL 2.2 35' Super Stroke GTR 1.0

I can also see the toe of the insert from the address position but I thought this was Cameron's version of TWIST FACE.

I can feel the edge of the insert when I run my finger from black surround to copper insert. It's only a small raise but it's definitely there. My '08 Button Back is completely flush and you can't determine the transition from surround to insert.

I live in Dubai and things are extremely hard when it comes to retail rights. Should I send it back direct to USA.

Otherwise I love it. Great putter, especially the thinner top line when compared to the Studio Select ones over the years......

BTW, is the grip a standard Pistolini or a completely new offering? I'd like to buy a few more - really liking the size and feel. Anyone know?

> @Matt70 said:

> I can also see the toe of the insert from the address position but I thought this was Cameron's version of TWIST FACE.

>

> I can feel the edge of the insert when I run my finger from black surround to copper insert. It's only a small raise but it's definitely there. My '08 Button Back is completely flush and you can't determine the transition from surround to insert.

>

> I live in Dubai and things are extremely hard when it comes to retail rights. Should I send it back direct to USA.

>

> Otherwise I love it. Great putter, especially the thinner top line when compared to the Studio Select ones over the years......

>

>

> BTW, is the grip a standard Pistolini or a completely new offering? I'd like to buy a few more - really liking the size and feel. Anyone know?

Pistolini Plus...available through a Titleist account.

> @Matt70 said:

> I can also see the toe of the insert from the address position but I thought this was Cameron's version of TWIST FACE.

>

> I can feel the edge of the insert when I run my finger from black surround to copper insert. It's only a small raise but it's definitely there. My '08 Button Back is completely flush and you can't determine the transition from surround to insert.

>

> I live in Dubai and things are extremely hard when it comes to retail rights. Should I send it back direct to USA.

>

> Otherwise I love it. Great putter, especially the thinner top line when compared to the Studio Select ones over the years......

>

>

> BTW, is the grip a standard Pistolini or a completely new offering? I'd like to buy a few more - really liking the size and feel. Anyone know?

It's the new Pistolini Plus grip. I think there was an all grey version on the phantom putters for this year, but the T22's are the only black grips with gold letters that I know of.

> @NewWildcatOrder said:

> > @Matt70 said:

> > I can also see the toe of the insert from the address position but I thought this was Cameron's version of TWIST FACE.

> >

> > I can feel the edge of the insert when I run my finger from black surround to copper insert. It's only a small raise but it's definitely there. My '08 Button Back is completely flush and you can't determine the transition from surround to insert.

> >

> > I live in Dubai and things are extremely hard when it comes to retail rights. Should I send it back direct to USA.

> >

> > Otherwise I love it. Great putter, especially the thinner top line when compared to the Studio Select ones over the years......

> >

> >

> > BTW, is the grip a standard Pistolini or a completely new offering? I'd like to buy a few more - really liking the size and feel. Anyone know?

>

> It's the new Pistolini Plus grip. I think there was an all grey version on the phantom putters for this year, but the T22's are the only black grips with gold letters that I know of.

The grey was the Pistolero plus. It has a much more pronounced arch in the butt end of the grip than the Pistolini.

I would bet that we’ll likely see the Pistolini plus as the stock grip of next year’s Select line.

> @TheInfidel said:

>

> I placed an order for a FB in August ahead of first release date, my guy is a Titliest stockist and even he told me there would be a second release in late Sep or early Oct if I wanted a Newport as well.

>

> As soon as you realise SC isn't a guy, it's a brand, and the brand is there to haul in as much $$$ as possible from consumers then everything makes sense.

>

> I wasn't under any illusion about how easy it would be to get one from either Release 1 or Release 2.

That doesn't suggest more are being made. They've either been held up being released or delayed shipping etc.

I'm under no illusion that SC is out to make a buck, far from it, I'm as cynical as they come. As I mentioned, previous Limited Editions were actually limited in production. How easy is it to find a 10 year old My Girl (1500 made), or Del Mar Buttonback (2010 made)?

I don't know how many of the new TeI3s have been made, TCC probably has it. The only thing I'll say is that unlike the other Limiteds on the website, there doesn't seem to be a mention of how many are being produced. So who actually knows?

> @drscott266 said:

> This is a joke they released more, I think it’s so scummy to call it a limited release and then make more. I am not saying this from a flipping perspective, I legit wanted one of these so I talked to my head pro and bought the only one our club got. I should have known something was up when I could also get one from Club Champion a week after the Twitter notice but figured I was just lucky. In last years these releases truly were limited and I had never sniffed a chance to get my hands on one... that’s when I should have figured it out. Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice putter but not worth $600 if they keep making them as much as the ones that cost $400.

Been worth every penny for me since there isnt a retail FB1.5. Love the black finish/feel as well, again not what you can get from there standlard line.

> @Scotty1140 said:

> > @NewWildcatOrder said:

> > > @Matt70 said:

> > > I can also see the toe of the insert from the address position but I thought this was Cameron's version of TWIST FACE.

> > >

> > > I can feel the edge of the insert when I run my finger from black surround to copper insert. It's only a small raise but it's definitely there. My '08 Button Back is completely flush and you can't determine the transition from surround to insert.

> > >

> > > I live in Dubai and things are extremely hard when it comes to retail rights. Should I send it back direct to USA.

> > >

> > > Otherwise I love it. Great putter, especially the thinner top line when compared to the Studio Select ones over the years......

> > >

> > >

> > > BTW, is the grip a standard Pistolini or a completely new offering? I'd like to buy a few more - really liking the size and feel. Anyone know?

> >

> > It's the new Pistolini Plus grip. I think there was an all grey version on the phantom putters for this year, but the T22's are the only black grips with gold letters that I know of.

>

> The grey was the Pistolero plus. It has a much more pronounced arch in the butt end of the grip than the Pistolini.

>

> I would bet that we’ll likely see the Pistolini plus as the stock grip of next year’s Select line.

Ah good catch. I tried putting in an order for a phantom 5.5 but it was back ordered so long I just cancelled it so I never got to roll one.

> @Krt22 said:

> > @drscott266 said:

> > This is a joke they released more, I think it’s so scummy to call it a limited release and then make more. I am not saying this from a flipping perspective, I legit wanted one of these so I talked to my head pro and bought the only one our club got. I should have known something was up when I could also get one from Club Champion a week after the Twitter notice but figured I was just lucky. In last years these releases truly were limited and I had never sniffed a chance to get my hands on one... that’s when I should have figured it out. Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice putter but not worth $600 if they keep making them as much as the ones that cost $400.

>

> Been worth every penny for me since there isnt a retail FB1.5. Love the black finish/feel as well, again not what you can get from there standlard line.

FB1.5 is coming to the standard line for 2020... regardless, I'd still go for the T22 over the standard line.

> @MitchCumstein said:

> Rumor has it that there are some slight cosmetic differences between version 1 and version 2 of each putter so I'm sure there will be one or the other that will become more coveted over time for some cosmetic look that's preferred.

What are the alleged differences?

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson

> @MitchCumstein said:

> Rumor has it that there are some slight cosmetic differences between version 1 and version 2 of each putter so I'm sure there will be one or the other that will become more coveted over time for some cosmetic look that's preferred.

Maybe all the inserts will be properly seated.

• Like 2

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

Finally put Newport 2 in play yesterday. The weight is perfect and the feel was exactly what I expected. Next step is paint filling the line and adding a dot to the top for alignment.

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

> @Mumford1 said:

> Has anyone replaced the shaft in the fastback? Im looking to install a black shaft and I want to insure I'm only ordering a shaft once. I called scotty and they stated they won't replace with a black shaft unless it comes stock in black and when I asked for shaft dimensions they would not give me a size :/

Maybe ask them what is the stock shaft and find the dimensions of it yourself... or maybe get a digital caliper to measure the stock shaft.

I bought this one and installed it no issue. I wanted to shorten mine but keep the stock shaft/grip in tact, so this was the easy way. Looks sick paired with a grey matador

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flat-Black-Putter-Shaft-395-Tip-Fits-Latest-Scotty-Cameron-Over-the-Hosel/182977407453?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649