Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

ZBUCK

> @4rheel said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

> > > >

> > > > Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

> > >

> > > I would bet money they swapped it out

> >

> > That is the only thing that makes sense in my mind. I doubt they would take the time to refinish it. It does not make economical sense.

>

> I thought the same thing at first (new replacement) but they did inform the shop they would be "cleaning it up". Plus the fact it took almost 2 weeks to get back to me when I'm right up the coast from them.

Did you check serial numbers?

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @4rheel said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > > > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > > > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > > > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

> > > > >

> > > > > Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

> > > >

> > > > I would bet money they swapped it out

> > >

> > > That is the only thing that makes sense in my mind. I doubt they would take the time to refinish it. It does not make economical sense.

> >

> > I thought the same thing at first (new replacement) but they did inform the shop they would be "cleaning it up". Plus the fact it took almost 2 weeks to get back to me when I'm right up the coast from them.

>

> Did you check serial numbers?

Dang it, I should've.

> @4rheel said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @4rheel said:

> > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > > > > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > > > > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > > > > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

> > > > >

> > > > > I would bet money they swapped it out

> > > >

> > > > That is the only thing that makes sense in my mind. I doubt they would take the time to refinish it. It does not make economical sense.

> > >

> > > I thought the same thing at first (new replacement) but they did inform the shop they would be "cleaning it up". Plus the fact it took almost 2 weeks to get back to me when I'm right up the coast from them.

> >

> > Did you check serial numbers?

>

> Dang it, I should've.

That is really the only way to tell. Regardless, it is fixed. Good on Scotty for taking care of it.

• Like 1

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @4rheel said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @4rheel said:

> > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > > > > @masegolf1978 said:

> > > > > > > > > @4rheel said:

> > > > > > > > > Picked up mine up and looks like they fixed it even though my receipt said nothing was done. I guess cleaning it up means fixing it. Lol. Take a look for yourself.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Interesting. Had you used it at all when you sent it back? I’m just wondering if I’ve played too much with mine. That really does look a lot better.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Didn't get a chance to play it on the course yet but a few practice green sessions made it patina nicely. Not only does the insert look corrected now, it looks to have been restored as well. The film on the insert is on there like when I first received it but contemplating whether or not to sell it now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Did you check to make sure it was the same putter? I am curious if they did some maintenance or just switched it out.

> > > > >

> > > > > I would bet money they swapped it out

> > > >

> > > > That is the only thing that makes sense in my mind. I doubt they would take the time to refinish it. It does not make economical sense.

> > >

> > > I thought the same thing at first (new replacement) but they did inform the shop they would be "cleaning it up". Plus the fact it took almost 2 weeks to get back to me when I'm right up the coast from them.

> >

> > Did you check serial numbers?

>

> Dang it, I should've.

Do you have pics of what it looked like before for a comparison? = Edit found your before pics. Glad they were able to make it right for you. Have you ran your finger across the face? Curious if it feels flush or a bit back now in comparison to it before.

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson

Glad I saw this post. Just check my T22 NP2 and checked for quality control on mine as well. Insert was flush and paint was spot on. No weird tiny white marks on the head either. Very happy with mine.

Now in terms of comparing my sole stamp Newport to the this T22 in terms of feel/sound? Well to me they’re different. The feedback I get from this years model is more dampened for sure. Could be the combination in grip, steal head, and the face milling on the insert now. T22 has a slightly thicker grip that may aid in the dampened feel. All in all I’m still getting used to the new version but I do like it. Much more lively compared to the global limited fastback aluminum dampening. That was too soft and quiet for me. I like the sound of the new T22 version and the feedback I get off my miss hits. It’s a nicer gamer for sure and definitely different feel from my old sole stamp. Not bad just different. OLD Sole Stamp has this pop off the face that cant be explained unless you roll one, but the new version now let’s you adjust the head weights which is a plus in my book for different courses. Lead tape can be an option but I always hated that look. Thanks Scotty.

TSR3|10.0|Tour AD-DI 6S TSi2|14.5|Tensei Blue 7S TSi2|21|HZDUS Smoke 6.0 MP-18 MMC Fli Hi 5i & 6i|KBS C-Taper Lite S MP-18 SC (Mizuno Pro Limited Copper) 6-PW|KBS Tour S Vokey SM7 50.F Slate Blue|Modus 125 Vokey SM7 54.S Slate Blue|Modus 125 Vokey SM7 58.K Slate Blue|Modus 125 Scotty Cameron Tour Brushed Black CARBON Timeless Circle T 350G Pro V1X

> @newportbeach said:

> Do you have pics of what it looked like before for a comparison? = Edit found your before pics. Glad they were able to make it right for you. Have you ran your finger across the face? Curious if it feels flush or a bit back now in comparison to it before.

Here’s a pic of what the face looked like before I sent it in. And yes, I ran my finger on the face soon as I picked it up and it is completely flush now.

vp5rtp19wexs.jpeg

@4rheel Glad your putter was corrected! Kind of weird how they said it was to spec but all that matters in the end is that your insert is flush.

Question: Did the feel/sound change when you switched to heavier weights on center strikes? I wonder if there's a difference in sound if I go lighter. I know my sole stamp is around 330g.

• Like 1

TSR3|10.0|Tour AD-DI 6S TSi2|14.5|Tensei Blue 7S TSi2|21|HZDUS Smoke 6.0 MP-18 MMC Fli Hi 5i & 6i|KBS C-Taper Lite S MP-18 SC (Mizuno Pro Limited Copper) 6-PW|KBS Tour S Vokey SM7 50.F Slate Blue|Modus 125 Vokey SM7 54.S Slate Blue|Modus 125 Vokey SM7 58.K Slate Blue|Modus 125 Scotty Cameron Tour Brushed Black CARBON Timeless Circle T 350G Pro V1X

> @DarkMeat said:

> @4rheel Glad your putter was corrected! Kind of weird how they said it was to spec but all that matters in the end is that your insert is flush.

>

> Question: Did the feel/sound change when you switched to heavier weights on center strikes? I wonder if there's a difference in sound if I go lighter. I know my sole stamp is around 330g.

Thanks DM, I’m just glad it was taken care of too.

And yes, the strike definitely felt softer to me once I added the heavier weights. You should try taking out the weights and see if it changed the feel/sound.

Great idea ? I didn’t even think ? of removing the weights to test out. Thanks @4rheel

I just found out Titleist is going to completely replace mine.

• Like 1

Driver: Epic  Max LS  - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Fairway: Epic Speed 13.5 - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Hybrid: Titleist 818 H1 - Tensei Pro White - 100TX
4-P: Ping Blueprints - X100
Wedges: Vokey SM8 raw 51F, 55F, and 59 low-bounce K - DG TI S400 
Putter: 21' Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Ball: 21' TP5X

I asked my pro shop the week before the release in august if they would be able to get one for me. They were at first like, "I don't see why not." The release date comes, no putter. They say they asked their rep for one and when it comes in they will put my name on it. Now it's October, still no putter. It's just crazy to me that a company that is greatly supported by club pro shops, can't get a putter to a customer who wants to game one, but instead the big box stores get them so all these putters end up on ebay for sale. 55 degrees and rain all week here in NJ. I'll be lucky to see the putter this year and probably won't even be able to make it on course with it.

Sorry to express my frustration here but the hype of "limited Release" is complete garbage and just made people buy the putter so they could flip it the next day.

> @wely324 said:

> I asked my pro shop the week before the release in august if they would be able to get one for me. They were at first like, "I don't see why not." The release date comes, no putter. They say they asked their rep for one and when it comes in they will put my name on it. Now it's October, still no putter. It's just crazy to me that a company that is greatly supported by club pro shops, can't get a putter to a customer who wants to game one, but instead the big box stores get them so all these putters end up on ebay for sale. 55 degrees and rain all week here in NJ. I'll be lucky to see the putter this year and probably won't even be able to make it on course with it.

>

> Sorry to express my frustration here but the hype of "limited Release" is complete garbage and just made people buy the putter so they could flip it the next day.

Your club set you up with too high of expectations. Those of us that ordered ahead of time, did so MONTHS in advance.

As for how people utilize putters that they buy, that’s 100% their decision...whether that be game, hang it, or sell it. Any thought other than that is sour grapes.

> @wely324 said:

> I asked my pro shop the week before the release in august if they would be able to get one for me. They were at first like, "I don't see why not." The release date comes, no putter. They say they asked their rep for one and when it comes in they will put my name on it. Now it's October, still no putter. It's just crazy to me that a company that is greatly supported by club pro shops, can't get a putter to a customer who wants to game one, but instead the big box stores get them so all these putters end up on ebay for sale. 55 degrees and rain all week here in NJ. I'll be lucky to see the putter this year and probably won't even be able to make it on course with it.

>

> Sorry to express my frustration here but the hype of "limited Release" is complete garbage and just made people buy the putter so they could flip it the next day.

Not everyone flipped and the concept of limited release especially from Scotty isn’t new. I just got an email from golf galaxy about them so feel free to jump on there and buy you one at retail price

> @wely324 said:

>

sounds like your rep let you down. Our local rep could have gotten our club 3 in total. Only one was sold. I flipped three from online retailers and probably should have bought a few more. They made good money release week! And apparently you aren't used to how everything "Scotty" works. Everything gets flipped. Watch the gallery store website today:

https://www.scottycameron.com/gallery-store/Gallery-Putters.aspx

around 10-11 am and watch the price all the putters sell for. Then watch ebay later this week and watch people list them for thousands above or double what the price was on the Scotty site. This goes on every week so the T22 release is nothing new!

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> @wely324 said:

> I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

>

> edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

Its not limited to scotty or clubs, it happens in every hobby. Buddy of mine is a knife collector and the prices for some are even higher than a Scotty flip...the same complaints about flipping happen as well.

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> >

> > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

>

> Its not limited to scotty or clubs, it happens in every hobby. Buddy of mine is a knife collector and the prices for some are even higher than a Scotty flip...the same complaints about flipping happen as well.

You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> @wely324 said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @wely324 said:

> > > I'm not used to how Scotty works or how buying and flipping clubs works either. It's just shocking to me people will pay crazy amounts over retail price, but clearly that is what goes on so I guess I should get in on the whole buying to flip thing!

> > >

> > > edit: please do not pm me with your T22 for sale. I'm not interested.

> >

> > Its not limited to scotty or clubs, it happens in every hobby. Buddy of mine is a knife collector and the prices for some are even higher than a Scotty flip...the same complaints about flipping happen as well.

>

> You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

We’re talking about a $600 putter...of course people have money to “blow”!!!

> @kevinscott22 said:

> > @wely324 said:

>

> > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

>

> Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

>

So people who don't have money can scoop up thousands of dollars of clubs to sit on ebay???

The scotty putters released today were sold immediately. People buying $3000-$10,000 putters aren't poor and don't need to buy and flip clubs to make money. People buying T22 putters to flip, other than the first batch of putters that were flipped immediately, you prob aren't making much money if any at all after paypal and ebay fees. On top of the credit card interest if you don't sell it immediately.

> @kevinscott22 said:

> > @wely324 said:

>

> > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

>

> Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

>

It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @kevinscott22 said:

> > > @wely324 said:

> >

> > > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> >

> > Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

> >

>

> It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

>

Exactly, they have the money and they are just buying them to take advantage of the situation. More power to em. I still think its a shitty thing to do. And most don't realize there isn't that much money to make. Look at ebay filled with T22's. Unless they are selling for $800 plus, after all the fees etc. Is it really worth the time that went into it, while at the same time just making the market inflated for those who wanted to just buy the putter at retail cost???

> @wely324 said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @kevinscott22 said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > >

> > > > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> > >

> > > Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

> > >

> >

> > It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

> >

>

> Exactly, they have the money and they are just buying them to take advantage of the situation. More power to em. I still think its a **** thing to do. And most don't realize there isn't that much money to make. Look at ebay filled with T22's. Unless they are selling for $800 plus, after all the fees etc. Is it really worth the time that went into it, while at the same time just making the market inflated for those who wanted to just buy the putter at retail cost???

>

It may be worth it to some. Some are ok with spending 30 mins worth of time to make $200 and others think that’s a waste of time for a small profit.

The ones who as you realize there isn’t much to be made are the ones who won’t flip for the $200 so they won’t spend their time to buy and flip.

Those who wanted one for the most part were able to get one at retail. The problem is a rep who didn’t look out for his/her accounts or the big box stores that somehow screwed up inventory control and oversold on release day.

I pretty much had mine reserved for me before the official announcement because I like many here have a relationship with a shop that we can request early enough.

The market will determine if the prices remain inflated or if they get close to retail based on demand. It happens all the time with jordans. Guys miss out on a release, jump on the secondary market and over pay for certain pairs where if they waited a day or two they could be had for near or below retail. I’ve bought several pair of Jordan’s both golf and sneakers below retail by just waiting.

> @wely324 said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @kevinscott22 said:

> > > > @wely324 said:

> > >

> > > > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> > >

> > > Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

> > >

> >

> > It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

> >

>

> Exactly, they have the money and they are just buying them to take advantage of the situation. More power to em. I still think its a **** thing to do. And most don't realize there isn't that much money to make. Look at ebay filled with T22's. Unless they are selling for $800 plus, after all the fees etc. Is it really worth the time that went into it, while at the same time just making the market inflated for those who wanted to just buy the putter at retail cost???

>

The key was selling them before release day. I sold one for $925 and $825 before they were even supposed to be released! Ebay fees and shipping still made plenty and it was no big deal. Sold one after they came out and only got like $770 i believe so broke even. But you are right now there is no point to try to flip them. That ship has come and past

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

> @luke1333 said:

> > @wely324 said:

> > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > @kevinscott22 said:

> > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > >

> > > > > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> > > >

> > > > Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

> > > >

> > >

> > > It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

> > >

> >

> > Exactly, they have the money and they are just buying them to take advantage of the situation. More power to em. I still think its a **** thing to do. And most don't realize there isn't that much money to make. Look at ebay filled with T22's. Unless they are selling for $800 plus, after all the fees etc. Is it really worth the time that went into it, while at the same time just making the market inflated for those who wanted to just buy the putter at retail cost???

> >

>

> The key was selling them before release day. I sold one for $925 and $825 before they were even supposed to be released! Ebay fees and shipping still made plenty and it was no big deal. Sold one after they came out and only got like $770 i believe so broke even. But you are right now there is no point to try to flip them. That ship has come and past

This guy gets it...

And this is where Titleist and reps etc. are at fault. Getting putters in the hands of people prior to release date.

> @wely324 said:

>

I went through a small shop/rep (same with 2 other buddies), no issues, all got ours in the first batch/release

> @wely324 said:

> > @luke1333 said:

> > > @wely324 said:

> > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > @kevinscott22 said:

> > > > > > @wely324 said:

> > > > >

> > > > > > You are very right, it happens in all hobbies. I just won't support it. Maybe people these days just have money to blow???

> > > > >

> > > > > Given they are trying to make money from flipping golf clubs, I would conclude that they don't have much money to blow

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > It’s a hobby which usually indicates there’s money there to spend. Many people flip products as a side hustle. Never hurts to make some extra cash for doing nothing other than buying something, taking pics and posting on a sale site then shipping said product out.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Exactly, they have the money and they are just buying them to take advantage of the situation. More power to em. I still think its a **** thing to do. And most don't realize there isn't that much money to make. Look at ebay filled with T22's. Unless they are selling for $800 plus, after all the fees etc. Is it really worth the time that went into it, while at the same time just making the market inflated for those who wanted to just buy the putter at retail cost???

> > >

> >

> > The key was selling them before release day. I sold one for $925 and $825 before they were even supposed to be released! Ebay fees and shipping still made plenty and it was no big deal. Sold one after they came out and only got like $770 i believe so broke even. But you are right now there is no point to try to flip them. That ship has come and past

>

> This guy gets it...

>

> And this is where Titleist and reps etc. are at fault. Getting putters in the hands of people prior to release date.

Nobody got them before release. Ebay allows items to be sold that aren’t in hand. Just look on Tuesday’s a couple minutes after a Scotty headcover and accessories release. Next one will be for Halloween. That Tuesday will have a bunch up on eBay