• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks Greg , fine photo work as always    Dear Cameron how hard would it be to give us a production model with a sight DOT!!!🤬,   we as a society    put a man on the moon

Sympathize, I can. I added a sight dot to my Scotty. It turned out no bueno and now its worthless.    Scotty, I know you’re busy with the above poster’s request, but I kindly ask you to take my

Top two are sweet. Totally agree with comments about the site dot! 

Posted Images

On 9/29/2020 at 1:41 PM, drbonesvt said:

Thanks Greg , fine photo work as always 

Dear Cameron how hard would it be to give us a production model with a sight DOT!!!🤬,

we as a society 

put a man on the moon

built the hover damn 

Great Wall of China was constructed 

pyramids at  Giza 

etc etc 

but for some marketing reason cannot get a  f______k*ng site dot option on a cameron putter without placing said dot on top of flange site line or purchasing a tour issue flat stick.  

Would it devalue circle ⭕️ T’s that much?   Oh the humanity ,

I guess  I’m supposed to be happy the production models are at least milled now , bc Sooooo many tour pro’s where using inserts.

lots of other options , Toulon production , or boutique Byron , Kingston 

I yield the soap box to other distinguished WRX’ers

what i did for my was take a little drill to my custom "jt putter" ( dual balance head with a welded neck from  a yes putter) and then make it just deep enough to line up with sight line i have so its a little red dot.

On 9/29/2020 at 1:41 PM, drbonesvt said:

Thanks Greg , fine photo work as always 

Dear Cameron how hard would it be to give us a production model with a sight DOT!!!🤬,

we as a society 

put a man on the moon

built the hover damn 

Great Wall of China was constructed 

pyramids at  Giza 

etc etc 

but for some marketing reason cannot get a  f______k*ng site dot option on a cameron putter without placing said dot on top of flange site line or purchasing a tour issue flat stick.  

Would it devalue circle ⭕️ T’s that much?   Oh the humanity ,

I guess  I’m supposed to be happy the production models are at least milled now , bc Sooooo many tour pro’s where using inserts.

lots of other options , Toulon production , or boutique Byron , Kingston 

I yield the soap box to other distinguished WRX’ers

I am your choir sir. Please continue to preach. It's absolutely baffling to me.

M3
M5 3 Wood
3 Titleist U500
4-PW MP18 MB
Vokey 52F, 56S, and 60T
Scotty TEI3 Newport

5 minutes ago, Rory4Pres said:

I feel like Scotty is running out of ideas to bring to the marketplace and what I mean by that is that other putter producers are running out of ideas for Scotty to steal and bring to the marketplace.  

Scotty brand, like many successful companies, is mostly releasing incremental changes that a high probability to succeed on the market. Some of his Phantom models are evolutionary, but not revolutionary. 

2 minutes ago, Medson said:

Scotty brand, like many successful companies, is mostly releasing incremental changes that a high probability to succeed on the market. Some of his Phantom models are evolutionary, but not revolutionary. 

ah yes, the phantom line...the same line numerous golf shops were apparently sending back to Cameron because they weren't selling.  

Scotty did a great job of adding weights to the bottom (and top in some cases) of his putters.  People like to tinker with weight and he allowed that to easily happen.  

That Teryllium gives me dirty, dirty thoughts. Dream putter right there.

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* (N/-1) w/ MRC Tensei Pro Orange V3 70TX

Callaway Mavrik SZ 16.5* w/ Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 80X

Callaway Super Hybrid 20* (N/-1) w/ GD Tour AD DI 95X

TM '17 P790 3i w/ UST Recoil Proto 125 F5

TM '19 P790 4-PW w/ KBS $-Taper 130X Black Nickel

Cleveland CG16 50.10, TM Hi-Toe Raw 60.09 w/ TT DG S400

TM Spider X Copper/White 35" w/ SS Pistol Traxion Tour 25g

TM TP5x pix 2.0