Pigskin Pick 'em Party

greenemachine

Our Week 10 Selections 

P3P                         Pitts/Det Undr            Arizona                          Kansas City    

P48                         Atlanta                        Tenn                               Kansas City

Q                             Baltimore  Lx2              Green Bay                     Rams  

NCL                        Baltimore  Lx2              Atlanta                          Denver 

LP                           Baltimore  Lx2            Cleveland  <paired>    Minnesota 

CH

doc

G1                             Atlanta    <paired>   Seattle                           Rams

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

TiScape,

If I was McVay I'd trade her in on this beauty rather quickly. His gal has too much of the LA/SoCal fake look to me. She looks like she goes to the plastic surgeon's office rather often for a refresh of her Botox lips. So LA. It's a trying too hard look.  I have lived in California so I kinda think I know. LOL 

She is somewhat attractive, but to me she is a far cry from Kay Adams. Kay is a damn good reason to get the NFL Network. 💥 Her excellent pro football knowledge combined with her ability to anchor a talk show quite nicely 5 days a week and then do some weekend bits too shows she's a natural powerhouse sports girl. And Kay delivers it all with her very alluring voice. She is an absolute knock out.

We all have our own particular tastes though. 

Nice to have ya in these parts regardless.

We are a zany bunch no? 😀

No photo description available.

kay adams #GMFB | Kay adams nfl, Kay adams nfl network, Curvy celebrities

Kay Adams looking good and repping The Kingdom this morning on GMFB :  r/KansasCityChiefs

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

Week 10 

P3P                         Pitts/Det Undr            Arizona                          Kansas City    

P48                         Atlanta                        Tenn                               Kansas City

Q                             Baltimore  Lx2              Green Bay                     Rams  

NCL                        Baltimore  Lx2              Atlanta                          Denver 

LP                           Baltimore  Lx2           Cleveland  <paired>    Minnesota 

CH                          Atlanta                         Detroit                          Green Bay 

doc

G1                          Atlanta    <paired>      Seattle                           Rams

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NCL         22-12*                         

P48         22-11                                     

P3P         21-14                                   

G1            13-12-1                              

DOC       15-15                                    

Q             18-21*                                     

CH          17-20-2                               

LP           11-20-2*     

Edited by touch

P3P,

Big Ben is out with covid. Please feel free to alter your pick. 

• Like 2

On 11/10/2021 at 11:17 PM, touch said:

Week 10   Lines for picks

Thursday night

Baltimore -7 1/2            at            Miami                          46 1/2

Sunday 

Jacksonville                  at            Indy -10 1/2                  47 1/2

Cleveland                      at           New England -1            45 1/2

Atlanta                           at           Dallas -9 1/2                 53 1/2

Buffalo -13                    at           NY Jets                         48

N. Orleans                     at           Tenn -3                         44 1/2

Tampa -9 1/2                at           Washington                   51 1/2

Detroit                           at           Pittsburgh -9                43

Minnesota                     at           LA Chargers -2 1/2      52

Carolina                         at           Arizona -10                   44 1/2

Seattle                           at           Green Bay -4                50

Philadelphia                  at            Denver -2 1/2               45  

Sunday Night 

Kansas City -2 1/2       at            Las Vegas                      52

Monday Night 

LA Rams -4                  at             San Fran                        49 1/2 

Sorry for the late picks gents. I’ve be camping at Road Atlanta for Petit Le Mans Sports Car race since Wednesday. Pics of the weekend possibly tomorrow. 

Week 9 Picks:

1. ATL +9.5

2. DET +9

3. GB -4

• Like 3

Week 10 

LP                           Baltimore  Lx2           Cleveland  <paired>    Minnesota 

CH                          Atlanta                         Detroit                          Green Bay 

doc                        Dallas                           Minnesota                    San Fran 

G1                          Atlanta    <paired>      Seattle                           Rams

Edited by touch

19 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

OK, I have to weigh in. Ovechkin is a dirty player. His goal count should be much lower bc 8/10 hits he leaves hit feet and launches at the target hitting them high. Anyone else (see Tom Wilson) gets penalties and fines, Ovie gets the, “He scores goals and plays hard!”

He is a one trick pony, with moments where something else happens, but he settles into the left circle and shoots one timers. Arguably the best at this skill, but in reality he is at the same level as Brett Hull.  Great for sure but should never be in conversation of greatest or best player in the league.  In my eyes, the best hockey player on the Caps is Backstrom who busts his a** every night to feed the beast.

He is a product of his team, he doesn’t make the teammates around him better.  Give me Sid, McKinnon, or McJesus to build a team and Ovie will get his goals, but will retire with his one Cup when his team was good and he rode along with them.

Earlier in his career that was his stereotype. But they didn’t win a cup from him being a one trick pony.  The guy is playing on both ends and he plays hockey. Not all players fit in a box. He has a great shot but scores from other spots as well. He’s a great player but I get it. We as Americans don’t like it when a Russian gets accolades in the NHL 

We tend to fish for anything. You don’t score that many goals just being a one trick pony. He’s played with one team and doesn’t demand huge money. Considering what he’s done for the fans and team. I like the fact that Ovechkin is a seasoned enough hockey player that when people get feisty with him he can give it right back. Doesn’t need Wilson to protect him.  Can we say the same about Syd the kid?  The crybaby. Great talent but has a little breakdown when the refs don’t protect him.   He’s matured since those days but so has Ovechkin. That kind of player is a generational game changer. I am thankful he happens to be playing for the Caps. I am sure there are some players who might be more pure players. But who cares?  Give me results and goals when you really need them. He used to be labeled a choker in the playoffs. But now he is a seasoned vet who leads. So all is well with his career path in my humble opinion. 

• Like 3

Just now, doctoro said:

Earlier in his career that was his stereotype. But they didn’t win a cup from him being a one trick pony.  The guy is playing on both ends and he plays hockey. Not all players fit in a box. He has a great shot but scores from other spots as well. He’s a great player but I get it. We as Americans don’t like it when a Russian gets accolades in the NHL 

We tend to fish for anything. You don’t score that many goals just being a one trick pony. He’s played with one team and doesn’t demand huge money. Considering what he’s done for the fans and team. I like the fact that Ovechkin is a seasoned enough hockey player that when people get feisty with him he can give it right back. Doesn’t need Wilson to protect him.  Can we say the same about Syd the kid?  The crybaby. Great talent but has a little breakdown when the refs don’t protect him.   He’s matured since those days but so has Ovechkin. That kind of player is a generational game changer. I am thankful he happens to be playing for the Caps. I am sure there are some players who might be more pure players. But who cares?  Give me results and goals when you really need them. He used to be labeled a choker in the playoffs. But now he is a seasoned vet who leads. So all is well with his career path in my humble opinion. 

I do love Backstrom and agree he is the best overall player on the team. 

• Like 1

Ok with that let’s make picks. 
Minnesota is ready to implode. This is a must win for them or they go down the tubes. 
Minnesota +2.5 

Defense wins. Vikings have a better defense 

Going to take the big dogs and the points +4 and the NINERS ON MONDAY NIGHT NINERS FOR THR DOUBLE POINTS ON PRIME TIME NINERS +4

Not buying the Atlanta hype give me the Cowboys -9.5 

Dallas number one in the NFL in yards per play. 
42 -20. Dallas 

• Like 2

Final picks 

Week 10 

doc                        Dallas                           Minnesota                    San Fran 

Sunday Funnies 

This week's edition is dedicated to our Montana brother and his quest to exercise more. 

Health Exercise Cartoon 23Health Exercise Cartoon 09&#39;&quot;Will I still be able to not exercise?&quot; - New Yorker Cartoon&#39; Premium  Giclee Print - Paul Noth | Art.commale strippers cartoon

staying fit cartoon

Edited by touch
  • Haha 4

Last Thurs thru Tues (the 4th thru the 9th) the lovely Mrs. NCL and I spent time in a nice condo overlooking the 9th green of the Magnolia 9 at Brunswick Plantation in Calabash, NC.  Brunswick County is the southernmost county in the state and while we did not stay at the beach we were just a few minutes drive away.  We walked on a very chilly (58 and high winds) Sunset Beach on Saturday and a bit nicer (65, sunny) Ocean Isle Beach on Sunday.  Saturday was also a quick trip down to N. Myrtle Beach for some retail therapy as we poked around the PGA Tour Superstore.  Pretty good selection of goodies but we only bought the Mrs. a new grip for her 3 wood.  Sorry SC, I guess we did not stimulate your economy much that day.

Onto the golf.  We played Friday at Brunswick Plantation (Azalea-Magnolia) with a 1PM tee-time.  Maybe 55 at tee off but temps dropped all day, very cloudy and 20 mph winds.  Not ideal but we there to play.  The starter got us out ahead of 3 foursomes that were a group and we caught 2 other twosomes about the 6th hole.  First time at the course, played gold tees at 5850 yards, Cart Path Only, windy, and 1 deliberate player ahead slowed our roll.  Finished the front in 2:10.  Quick pit stop at the car for a warmer shirt and a cold Mt Dew , inside to the men's room, and back out to our 2nd nine.  Not sure why but nary a cart in sight and we finished in 1:20 with me having a 46-56 for a 102 with 37 putts and 7-14 fairways hit.  Enjoyed the course but I know there are better choices in the area.  We did enjoy our condo however and would stay there again.  

Monday we ventured about 3 miles down the road to Meadowlands, another new course for us.  Noon tee time, 67 and sunny with a little breeze.  Got paired with a very friendly single guy from Boston who played a similar game to me and we enjoyed our day immensely.  Again a busy front nine followed by a more open back as we didn't have anyone in front until the 17th hole. Played the whites at 6080, shot a 50-50 with 33 putts and 10-14 fairways hit.  Nice wide course in great shape with a variety of holes.  Most holes had some development on either side but the houses were never suffocating.  I've never been keen of teeing off 15 feet from some old guy in his underwear eating his Wheaties on his veranda.  Staff was accommodating, clubhouse was adequate, and the vibe was chill.  The only negative was the scorecard which had no map or hole diagrams.  Each hole did have a granite marker at the tee box with a hole diagram but it's not the same as having the info on the card which can be referred to anytime.  We would love to play this course again.         

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A while back I asked P3P where he met his wife?  He told me he was attending a UM Grizzles' football game and she came into his field of view. Pete said he immediately knew she was the one.

Love at first sight does happen on occasion fellas. 😅

Edited by touch
  • Haha 3

This see is a pick made by  the guy who is residing in the basement and has been for a long time. I liked Cleveland to win outright in the early games. Currently they are losing 38-7 at the start of the 4th.

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Qqq123xx said:

Okay which team won by a landslide today?  A or B. 

new-england-patriots.jpg

brownies_banner.png

😅

Ya wicked bastxxx.

• Like 1

How'd that Falcons +9 pick  work out ? 

Nice call Doc on Dallas.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, touch said:

TiScape,

If I was McVay I'd trade her in on this beauty rather quickly. His gal has too much of the LA/SoCal fake look to me. She looks like she goes to the plastic surgeon's office rather often for a refresh of her Botox lips. So LA. It's a trying too hard look.  I have lived in California so I kinda think I know. LOL 

She is somewhat attractive, but to me she is a far cry from Kay Adams. Kay is a damn good reason to get the NFL Network. 💥 Her excellent pro football knowledge combined with her ability to anchor a talk show quite nicely 5 days a week and then do some weekend bits too shows she's a natural powerhouse sports girl. And Kay delivers it all with her very alluring voice. She is an absolute knock out.

We all have our own particular tastes though. 

Nice to have ya in these parts regardless.

We are a zany bunch no? 😀

No photo description available.

kay adams #GMFB | Kay adams nfl, Kay adams nfl network, Curvy celebrities

Kay Adams looking good and repping The Kingdom this morning on GMFB :  r/KansasCityChiefs

Oh I feel ya Touch. I’d take Kay hands down as well. McVay’s GF is a bit too “LA” for my tastes as well. But IMO she’s still far from full Kardashian! 😂 

*just noticed the Chiefs sweatshirt… Only Kay can make that look good! 🤣

Edited by TiScape
  • Like 2

Posted for the stats dept. 

Week 10   Lines for picks

Sunday 

Jacksonville                  at            Indy -10 1/2                  47 1/2

Cleveland                      at           New England -1            45 1/2

Atlanta                           at           Dallas -9 1/2                 53 1/2

Buffalo -13                    at           NY Jets                         48

N. Orleans                     at           Tenn -3                         44 1/2

Tampa -9 1/2                at           Washington                   51 1/2

Detroit                           at           Pittsburgh -9                43

Minnesota                     at           LA Chargers -2 1/2      52

Carolina                         at           Arizona -10                   44 1/2

Seattle                           at           Green Bay -4                50

Philadelphia                  at            Denver -2 1/2               45  

Sunday Night 

Kansas City -2 1/2       at            Las Vegas                      52

Monday Night 

LA Rams -4                  at             San Fran                        49 1/2 

51 years ago 

Edited by touch
  • Sad 1

Partial results following the early games Sunday

Week 10 

P3P                         Pitts/Det Undr W           Arizona                      Kansas City    

P48                         Atlanta  L                      Tenn L                          Kansas City

NCL                        Baltimore  Lx2              Atlanta  L                       Denver 

LP                           Baltimore  Lx2           Cleveland L <paired>    Minnesota 

CH                          Atlanta L                       Detroit W                      Green Bay 

doc                        Dallas  W                       Minnesota                    San Fran 

G1                          Atlanta  L   <paired>      Seattle                           Rams

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NCLancer said:

The ATL +9 1/2 pick did not work out well at all for some of us...bless your heart!

If you had one of these two underdogs today you got murdered.  UGH

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Browns Patriots Final Today 45 0:40 Falcons 3 Final Today Cowboys 43 CAN'T MISS PLAY BROWN HAULI 1-HANDED IN 0:31'

• Like 1