2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Rhoback thoughts?

I may have to jump on some items today with the sale - I've been on the fence for a while.  Regarding the logo - I don't mind the size or placement of it, however every time I see it, I just think it looks like a hunting brand logo instead of a golf apparel logo.  I guess I'll go hunting for birdies when I wear it.  

• Like 1

I've got to say I don't think the quality of their products matches up to their pricing. My buddy has a pullover that he got a few months ago. It looks like it's three years old. I placed an order a while back for a bunch of stuff, and sent everything back except for the hat (great hat tho). None of the stuff look like particularly good quality to me: materials didn't sit right, stitching was so-so, etc etc. The people are super nice, but their products aren't in the category of GFore or other high end golf clothiers IMO.

2 hours ago, DLiver said:

I've got to say I don't think the quality of their products matches up to their pricing. My buddy has a pullover that he got a few months ago. It looks like it's three years old. I placed an order a while back for a bunch of stuff, and sent everything back except for the hat (great hat tho). None of the stuff look like particularly good quality to me: materials didn't sit right, stitching was so-so, etc etc. The people are super nice, but their products aren't in the category of GFore or other high end golf clothiers IMO.

I have a couple of their quarter zips and the quality is great. I think the polos are also great. To each their own. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DLiver said:

Haven't had that experience at all.  I have a bunch of their polos and only once have I ever run into a quality issue (and they immediately replaced it).  My quarter zips are in great shape and the hoodies and work out tees have held up well despite being washed weekly.  

• Like 1

Titleist TSR2

Sim Max 3W

Titleist U505 2-iron

T200 (4-5)

T150 (6-P)

Vokey SM9 (5012F, 5614F, 608M)

Odyssey AI-One double wide DB

For anyone interested in trying, promo code SPRADS15 will get 15% off for orders $89 or more (new customers only for your first order).  

They add items weekly and just added a few great 4th of July theme patterns.  

Titleist TSR2

Sim Max 3W

Titleist U505 2-iron

T200 (4-5)

T150 (6-P)

1 hour ago, JSSPRADLIN said:

Haven't had that experience at all.  I have a bunch of their polos and only once have I ever run into a quality issue (and they immediately replaced it).  My quarter zips are in great shape and the hoodies and work out tees have held up well despite being washed weekly.  

Yeah could have got a one off for the poster experience above.

I've got 4 polos and 2 quarter  zips. Wear them golfing or to work. Sometimes I wear my favorite one to dinner (So they get a lot of action haha).

They are the best quality shirts I own. I've run puma shirts for a season and they split up, I've had buttons fall off big name brands. I've had collars start to flop on a bunch.

Rhoback is legit and its very rare that I'm comfortable spending 100 a polo haha.

• Like 1

I've been very impressed by the hoodies.  They are super soft, fit very well, are durable, and can be worn virtually anywhere.  I don't play much golf in them, but I just ordered 2 more as I've been so pleased with the two I bought a year ago.  If I'm going anywhere casual and it's between 50 and 70 degrees out - they have become a go-to for me.  

The quarter zips are great too, they have some unique colors and the fit is great.  The only reason I don't have a lot more is that they are very similar to most quarter zips, think RLX / Peter Millar / Greyson, etc.

I have had zero quality control issues, and they have held up great to washing for me.  Should probably give the polos a shot at some point.  

TSR2 10 Ventus Blue velocore  6S
Paradym Ai Smoke 3D  Ventus Red velocore 7S
Apex '21 19 + 21  GD ADDI 85S
MP20 HMB 5-P Steelfiber S 110
SM9 50F, 55M, 60K Steelfiber S 95
Toulon Chicago

• 2 weeks later...

Overall it’s a solid shirt in all departments. One drawback is that it may be pricey to some.   To me the solid shirts are little thicker than the prints or stripes. But they are still comfortable. Fulfillment has gotten a little slow compared to when they first started. I’ve gotten used to that one day handling time. Now it seems to be 2-3.  

Chris-P

6 minutes ago, GolfinDave said:

I bought some Rhoback Polos and it took a week and a half for them to ship out. Is that typical for these guys? I'm looking forward to getting them but that's quite a delay by today's standards.

I've ordered a few things from them over the past 8 months or so. They've all shipped out within 1-2 business days at the most, but based on the post above yours it sounds like they are having delays. 

Unfortunately, I've noticed the same thing happening with other random things I've ordered over the past month. What used to be a 1-2 day fulfillment time has turned into 3-5 days (sometimes more). Either that or they will "ship" next day, but it will remain in shipping label created stage for several days before it starts moving. 

I think that is one of my biggest pet peeves haha. I hate getting the your item has shipped email, only to then have to wait several more days for it to actually head my way.

Edited by Abh159

3 hours ago, GolfinDave said:

I bought some Rhoback Polos and it took a week and a half for them to ship out. Is that typical for these guys? I'm looking forward to getting them but that's quite a delay by today's standards.

mine took that long as well and Im assuming longer delays due to that big sale. They got here yesterday....very nice

On 6/27/2022 at 7:10 PM, DLiver said:

I'll disagree with this.  I think the quality of the shirts, etc is top notch.  I've got a bunch of them and compared to other higher-end shirts, they are just as good if not better.  I much prefer them over Travis and some of the others.  I'll be buying more.  

• Like 2

Ping G400 max
Ping G410 5 wood
Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

Titleist T350 irons
54* & 58* Sub70 JB Wedges
PXG Operator H w/ BGT stability tour shaft or  SIK FLO C with LAGP shaft

On 7/7/2022 at 12:45 PM, larryd3 said:

I'll disagree with this.  I think the quality of the shirts, etc is top notch.  I've got a bunch of them and compared to other higher-end shirts, they are just as good if not better.  I much prefer them over Travis and some of the others.  I'll be buying more.  

I agree 100%. I ordered 2 shirts about a month ago. I just placed another order for more. Fit, quality and design options are exactly what I am looking for. 

Edited by Cheesehead42
  • Like 3

WITB
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0*

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 15* 

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 19* 

Ping i525 4-UW

Titleist Vokey SM8- 54* and 58*

Custom Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1

It’s a little pricey, but the quality is there. It’s tough shelling out that kind of dough for clothing I’m gonna sweat in and get nasty, but it holds up to it and still looks great after a ton of wear. I can justify that.

Code GOAT15 will get 15% off for new customers/new emails if you’re looking to give it a try. 

Edited by KUJayhawk

I did end up getting my shirts and like them a lot. I didn't agree with some other thoughts that they ran small. I ordered a large and they were bigger than the Nike Dri-fit large I have. I'll probably order a medium to try if I get another one. I found them pretty loose/baggy in the stomach area and not snug at all around the chest (around 6', 42" jacket normally). 

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a long sleeve polo for sun protection less than thirty days ago washed it twice following the care instructions and the material bunched up. RhoBack wouldn't replace it. Liked the fit and look but quality very poor. I even ordered a second one after I tried the original on and it is unworn. I will be sending it back as well.  Hope you have better luck.

5DA0902E-6D2D-4649-89E2-4116344D75C8.heic

Agree with @TBD203. I now have a hoodie and several polos from them, and have had absolutely no issues with quality. The one time I had to speak to their customer service team it was a very positive experience. 

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but based on my dealings with them I'd say 99.9% of the time they are great (product and CS).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 76caddy said:

I bought a long sleeve polo for sun protection less than thirty days ago washed it twice following the care instructions and the material bunched up. RhoBack wouldn't replace it. Liked the fit and look but quality very poor. I even ordered a second one after I tried the original on and it is unworn. I will be sending it back as well.  Hope you have better luck.

5DA0902E-6D2D-4649-89E2-4116344D75C8.heic 3.98 MB · 15 downloads

I'm sorry to hear that.  The only issue I've ever had came with a polo that sort of "pilled" on one of the sleeves during the 2nd wash.  The item was sold out online but they said they had a spare, sent it to me for free and recommended I washed the items inside out in the future.  

Titleist TSR2

Sim Max 3W

Titleist U505 2-iron

T200 (4-5)

T150 (6-P)

On 8/2/2022 at 10:46 PM, GRod713 said:

For the guys in hear that have the hoodies and qzips did you go up a size from your polo or go same size?  Mostly interested in the fit over a polo for clear days.

I stay with the same size as the polos and I like the closer to the body fit. Not tight by any means but more tailored for sure. If you want it a little more roomy and baggy go up a size. GOAT15 takes off 15% if you haven’t tried them yet

Edited by KUJayhawk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, KUJayhawk said:

I stay with the same size as the polos and I like the closer to the body fit. Not tight by any means but more tailored for sure. If you want it a little more roomy and baggy go up a size. SGOAT15 takes off 15% if you haven’t tried them yet

Thanks I have a few polos that I wear all the time will definitely try the code out