Tour Striker

filthee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin, just a couple of questions: I've got a couple of obvious flaws in my swing, one is that I've developed the horrible habit of lifting up on the downswing, so I usually pick it thin most of the time and don't compress the ball very well and take much of a divot. The other is that my head and upper body tend to shift laterally toward the target at the start of the downswing. So, my question is...what can I expect from the Tour Striker? (Aside from those flaws, I'm a single digit player.) The Tour Striker in some ways seems analogous to learning to swim by your Dad pushing you in the pool...you either swim or you don't.

Love my Tour Pro "X." It is the size of a quarter and looks super intimidating, but it's just not as wide on the sweet spot as the regular Pro. After a few worm burners, I was hitting it great. Martin said with my 10.8 HC it shouldn't be a problem hitting it and he was right. On my downswing, my bad tendency is to swing out which causes the ball to hit in between the center of the face and between the hozzle. Making me get a rare Shank.

I'm able to create that lever much easier when I bring my hands back inside closer to my body on the down swing. If I swing out too much on the downswing, my right arm takes over and I break the lever. The X really helps I ensure I don't do my bad tendency.

This training tool is even better than my 5-Iron Medicus which at first was so tough to hit the ball. I will probably step up and get the wedge next.

Thanks Martin! Love the grapes by the way. At least you at them instead of throwing them during the video...lol

Martin- I saw Michael Block, my pro (and head pro) at Arroyo Trabuco, Mission Viejo, CA. He said he knows you from the desert.

Erwin

First off, I have one range session in the books with the Pro X and along with the PBS it is by far one of the best swing trainings aids I have come across. As a self-taught single digit handicapper, these products allow me to check the most important aspects of my swing. That said, similar to the PBS, I think the better play you are, the more you will get out of this training aid. Not that a high handicapper would not benefit from it, but that this training aid, won't fix a poor grip, poor balance, bad takeaway, etc.

Anyone have practice drills with the Tour Striker they would like to share? Thus far, I've used it for full shots, 3/4 shots, knockdowns, and the 9-3 drill.

Drills: Ive narrowed my TSP down this... After Ive stretched, and hit about 15 balls with my 60 degree wedge to 25 yards to get the feel of my shoulders making the swing and to warm up further, I break out the TSP and start with easy swings. Trying to create the same shoulder turn as with my wedge. Keeping my arms from trying to "hit" the ball. (this is my problem). Then after a few balls with this swing, I work into a full swing with a little more help on the way down. Still trying to maintain a good shoulder turn. When I start getting "the feel" I switch over to my real 7 iron. Wow! the ball launches like a well struck pitching wedge but goes 150 plus.
After a few weeks of having this club (tsp) I have watched my distance with my 7 iron increase, I am hitting nice draws with all my irons and my accuracy is impressive (last match I hit 4 GIR in 9 hole match). Martins video with the lever analogy is perfect too. The transition has begun!

Just took the TSP out for my first spin on the driving range, and all I can say is wow! I'm a mid single digit handicapper it not because I'm a great putter, I lean pretty heavily on my ball-striking. Fairways, greens, two-putt pars. That being said, I THOUGHT I was pretty solid balls striker.

The TSP put that notion to rest pretty quickly! But not in a way that shattered my confidence, in a way that made me want to swing in such a way that the TSP would send the balls on that high piercing flight produced by correct swings. It is a ADDICTING! I rarely hit more than a bucket in one session, but tonight I hit two because for me it is such a fun/challenging experience to hit the TSP.

I used it off as tight of a range mat as I could find at my local range as instructed by the posts in this thread and I hit many screaming worm burners with swings that would usually produce decent results with my standard 7 iron. It really makes you make a good swing, and if you don't you hit an idiot ball. The feel of a well struck shot on the TSP transfers pretty seamlessly to my golf clubs, and I hit some of the most crisp, penetrating flighted shots I have hit with my regular clubs.

I haven't tried too many training items in my golfing career, but just based on the simplicity, feel, and INSTANT feedback, I am very impressed by the TSP.

Fantastic product! Also, it shipped I received it about 2 business days after I ordered it. Amazing!

Even if you think you are a good ball-striker, give this a try, I have a hunch it will make you an even better striker.

PING G25 9.5*
PING G15 15.5*
PING i15 20*
PING i3 Blade
PING Tour-W 50*, 54*, 58*
Guerin Rife 2-Bar Mallet

Hey Martin -

You can count me as another happy customer. I recently got both the 7i and wedge - - and they are very helpful.

Since both your training clubs and your video emphasize good ball-ground contact, may I ask what your personal thoughts are on the Stack & Tilt swing which emphasizes the same things?

thanks

[quote name='jacksonlui' date='12 June 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1276404879' post='2505762']
it would be great if there are videos on various drills using the proX and wedge for around the green.
i think there's much more than these aids can be used for than just learning to hit down with lean.
[/quote]

I will post some stuff and vids soon. I've been compiling a list of things so I can knock it out in an hour or so. I've been slammed at my "day job." Way too many employee issues lately!!!

[quote name='rocyer' date='14 June 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1276554410' post='2509037']
Martin, just a couple of questions: I've got a couple of obvious flaws in my swing, one is that I've developed the horrible habit of lifting up on the downswing, so I usually pick it thin most of the time and don't compress the ball very well and take much of a divot. The other is that my head and upper body tend to shift laterally toward the target at the start of the downswing. So, my question is...what can I expect from the Tour Striker? (Aside from those flaws, I'm a single digit player.) The Tour Striker in some ways seems analogous to learning to swim by your Dad pushing you in the pool...you either swim or you don't.
[/quote]

You are an educated flipper. There are a bunch of guys like you out there. Decent athlete, good hand eye, timing the flip. The TS Pro will help you as will the wedge. The wedge is not that easy.

You'll probably modify your hold a little to better support impact. You can be a shut face flipper or an open face flipper. The latter is far more common. If you spend some range time, you'll start to figure it out. Besides, I'm here to help.

[quote name='erwintrace08' date='14 June 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1276555727' post='2509085']
Love my Tour Pro "X." It is the size of a quarter and looks super intimidating, but it's just not as wide on the sweet spot as the regular Pro. After a few worm burners, I was hitting it great. Martin said with my 10.8 HC it shouldn't be a problem hitting it and he was right. On my downswing, my bad tendency is to swing out which causes the ball to hit in between the center of the face and between the hozzle. Making me get a rare Shank.

I'm able to create that lever much easier when I bring my hands back inside closer to my body on the down swing. If I swing out too much on the downswing, my right arm takes over and I break the lever. The X really helps I ensure I don't do my bad tendency.

This training tool is even better than my 5-Iron Medicus which at first was so tough to hit the ball. I will probably step up and get the wedge next.

Thanks Martin! Love the grapes by the way. At least you at them instead of throwing them during the video...lol

Martin- I saw Michael Block, my pro (and head pro) at Arroyo Trabuco, Mission Viejo, CA. He said he knows you from the desert.

Erwin
[/quote]

Thanks for the note. Tell Michael hello. Long time...

[quote name='tonster' date='14 June 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1276556076' post='2509094']
First off, I have one range session in the books with the Pro X and along with the PBS it is by far one of the best swing trainings aids I have come across. As a self-taught single digit handicapper, these products allow me to check the most important aspects of my swing. That said, similar to the PBS, I think the better play you are, the more you will get out of this training aid. Not that a high handicapper would not benefit from it, but that this training aid, won't fix a poor grip, poor balance, bad takeaway, etc.

Anyone have practice drills with the Tour Striker they would like to share? Thus far, I've used it for full shots, 3/4 shots, knockdowns, and the 9-3 drill.
[/quote]

Agreed. It's not a silver bullet, but it does help understand how the tool should work. Hopefully folks get some insights from the DVD as well.
[quote name='2fromthecup' date='14 June 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1276564054' post='2509417']
Drills: Ive narrowed my TSP down this... After Ive stretched, and hit about 15 balls with my 60 degree wedge to 25 yards to get the feel of my shoulders making the swing and to warm up further, I break out the TSP and start with easy swings. Trying to create the same shoulder turn as with my wedge. Keeping my arms from trying to "hit" the ball. (this is my problem). Then after a few balls with this swing, I work into a full swing with a little more help on the way down. Still trying to maintain a good shoulder turn. When I start getting "the feel" I switch over to my real 7 iron. Wow! the ball launches like a well struck pitching wedge but goes 150 plus.
After a few weeks of having this club (tsp) I have watched my distance with my 7 iron increase, I am hitting nice draws with all my irons and my accuracy is impressive (last match I hit 4 GIR in 9 hole match). Martins video with the lever analogy is perfect too. The transition has begun!
[/quote]

Awesome. You've got it... it takes patience to not freak out at the bottom and you seem to be getting it! Congrats and keep up the good work.
[quote name='aceyducey' date='14 June 2010 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1276567259' post='2509577']
Just took the TSP out for my first spin on the driving range, and all I can say is wow! I'm a mid single digit handicapper it not because I'm a great putter, I lean pretty heavily on my ball-striking. Fairways, greens, two-putt pars. That being said, I THOUGHT I was pretty solid balls striker.

The TSP put that notion to rest pretty quickly! But not in a way that shattered my confidence, in a way that made me want to swing in such a way that the TSP would send the balls on that high piercing flight produced by correct swings. It is a ADDICTING! I rarely hit more than a bucket in one session, but tonight I hit two because for me it is such a fun/challenging experience to hit the TSP.

I used it off as tight of a range mat as I could find at my local range as instructed by the posts in this thread and I hit many screaming worm burners with swings that would usually produce decent results with my standard 7 iron. It really makes you make a good swing, and if you don't you hit an idiot ball. The feel of a well struck shot on the TSP transfers pretty seamlessly to my golf clubs, and I hit some of the most crisp, penetrating flighted shots I have hit with my regular clubs.

I haven't tried too many training items in my golfing career, but just based on the simplicity, feel, and INSTANT feedback, I am very impressed by the TSP.

Fantastic product! Also, it shipped I received it about 2 business days after I ordered it. Amazing!

Even if you think you are a good ball-striker, give this a try, I have a hunch it will make you an even better striker.
[/quote]

I'm glad you like it. Don't beat yourself up if you don't hit it great right away. It takes some time and even then you'll have your off days. The swing is an amazing athletic event.

[quote name='rcl' date='14 June 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1276569457' post='2509689']
Hey Martin -

You can count me as another happy customer. I recently got both the 7i and wedge - - and they are very helpful.

Since both your training clubs and your video emphasize good ball-ground contact, may I ask what your personal thoughts are on the Stack & Tilt swing which emphasizes the same things?

thanks
[/quote]

The main premise of S and T seems to be low point control. Keeping your weight on your left foot during the swing may help you have a better low point, but the reality is educated hands and understanding lag, really controls low point. Not to brag, but I can take a divot in front of the ball while standing on either foot. Why? I know where to guide the lag so the club eventually seeks an inline condition that hits the ball then the ground.

I think P and B are great students of the game and have brought a lot of good things to golfdom. I'm just not nuts about people setting and keeping their weight on their forward foot.

My TS wedge came in today. The box didn';t look so good. I pulled the grip out and the head fell and hit the floor. Somehow UPS managed to snap the shaft in half during shipping. So I filled out a claim with UPS and gave The Golf Agency the heads up on it. I also sent TGA a few pics of the box and broken TS. So now I get to wait for the process to sort itself out. I'm just bummed I can't go try it out. I've been waiting for it like a xmas present all week. Stuff happens, it shouldn't be a biggie.

[quote name='bortass' date='17 June 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1276822233' post='2516459']
My TS wedge came in today. The box didn';t look so good. I pulled the grip out and the head fell and hit the floor. Somehow UPS managed to snap the shaft in half during shipping. So I filled out a claim with UPS and gave The Golf Agency the heads up on it. I also sent TGA a few pics of the box and broken TS. So now I get to wait for the process to sort itself out. I'm just bummed I can't go try it out. I've been waiting for it like a xmas present all week. Stuff happens, it shouldn't be a biggie.
[/quote]

That sucks! Sorry about that. Hopefully the crew sent you a new one today. I hope you like it!!

Chuck I got mine yesterday (Tour Striker Pro) and am very impressed with it. My question for you is this have you ever seen anyone hit the TS Pro and just pure it from the first hit to the last ball, I don't want to sound like I am bragging but I hit it just as good as my reg 7 iron (165yds) and sometimes even better. I was hitting off mats to get the tighest lie, is it possiable to cheat the club of mats? I asked a guy to hit the club that was hitting next to me and he couldn't get it off the ground, so it works. I felt bad after the guy said that he didn't need a club to tell him he sucked. Any way I think the mind is pretty smart and having the club designed like it is forces the mind to hit it in a way that will make the tool work, in this case with a forward leaning shaft.

Also like bortass my box that the club came in was damaged and open at the bottom and looked like it had been through a war. Not sure what is up with that but the box luckily was the only thing damaged.

[quote name='ws6' date='18 June 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1276914190' post='2518664']
I hit mine today. I like it, and found it very useful. Hopefully it will help me improve my game for my round at Tetherow next month. :D
[/quote]

Cool! Be sure to find me around the Shop, I'd like to say hello!

[quote name='varsityhacker' date='19 June 2010 - 07:13 AM' timestamp='1276956828' post='2519295']
Chuck I got mine yesterday (Tour Striker Pro) and am very impressed with it. My question for you is this have you ever seen anyone hit the TS Pro and just pure it from the first hit to the last ball, I don't want to sound like I am bragging but I hit it just as good as my reg 7 iron (165yds) and sometimes even better. I was hitting off mats to get the tighest lie, is it possiable to cheat the club of mats? I asked a guy to hit the club that was hitting next to me and he couldn't get it off the ground, so it works. I felt bad after the guy said that he didn't need a club to tell him he sucked. Any way I think the mind is pretty smart and having the club designed like it is forces the mind to hit it in a way that will make the tool work, in this case with a forward leaning shaft.
[/quote]

Beginners Luck! No, just teasing;)

Clearly, you have excellent alignments at impact and yes, your brain knows what it has to do to strike the tool correctly. I'm glad you could hit it so nicely. Learning takes only seconds, it's the application that may take a little practice to transfer over to your set. Since you are a "stick" you can reinforce your ability to control trajectory with the TSP. I don't move the ball around much in my stance for various trajectories. I like to control the trajectory with shaft lean at impact. Sure, this is an advanced technique, but it helps a ton when the wind blows most high ball flippers off the course.

Too bad about the fellow beside you. I certainly didn't create this thing to make people feel worse about their game.

Chuck beginners luck might be it lol, will find out today during my next range session. I will add that after I warmed up and then hit the TS Pro I was hitting the ball 10yds further so maybe it was the TS Pro that is good and I just allowed my mind to use the insturment correctly and then transfered the new feels to my irons. Had not thought about trying to control trajectories with it but that sounds like it could be a good challenge. I did try to hit fades and draws with it, I could hit a nice draw the fade was just a push.

I do want to say that this is a great tool for learning and plan to keep it in the bag. I have so many training aides sitting in a closet gathering dust it's not funny.

[quote name='Cmartingolf' date='11 June 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1276291424' post='2503591']
Hi Gang,

If you care to watch the instructional video here is the link [url="http://www.tourstriker.com/tour-striker-videos.aspx"]http://www.tourstrik...ker-videos.aspx[/url]

It's the full-length 30 minute version. I hope you like it.

Cheers,

MC

[/quote]

MC,

Great, explanation of the fundementals. Thx!

Aslan

I bought a PBS about 5 months ago and ended up "giving" it to a struggling family member. (stolen) But the TSP has been the best thing that I have used so far. Like the PBS it helps you feel the lag pressure but it also helps train you on using a proper pivot to hit the ball. If you don't hit it with your pivot it doesn't get airborne. At times with the PBS I would throw my lag pressure away and not know why, but the TSP is improving my pivot which helps make the swing feel effortless.

[quote name='Cmartingolf' date='19 June 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1276957407' post='2519309']
[quote name='ws6' date='18 June 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1276914190' post='2518664']
I hit mine today. I like it, and found it very useful. Hopefully it will help me improve my game for my round at Tetherow next month. :D
[/quote]

[quote name='varsityhacker' date='19 June 2010 - 07:13 AM' timestamp='1276956828' post='2519295']
[/quote]

Clearly, you have excellent alignments at impact and yes, your brain knows what it has to do to strike the tool correctly. I'm glad you could hit it so nicely. Learning takes only seconds, it's the application that may take a little practice to transfer over to your set. Since you are a "stick" you can reinforce your ability to control trajectory with the TSP. I don't move the ball around much in my stance for various trajectories. I like to control the trajectory with shaft lean at impact. Sure, this is an advanced technique, but it helps a ton when the wind blows most high ball flippers off the course.

Too bad about the fellow beside you. I certainly didn't create this thing to make people feel worse about their game.

[/quote]

Count me in the group of those who think this is an excellent tool. As an FYI, the customer service and ordering process was quick and impressive.

I too, was surprised at how well I could hit the TSP so quickly. I tried half swings for the first two balls, and decided to play the ball well back in my stance to insure a descending blow. The results were very poor, so I decided to go directly to full swings. After a couple of practice swings, I pured the very first full shot. After that, I probably hit 80-90% of the shots very well, with my misses typically being line drives about 10 feet off the ground, but still going about my normal 7-iron length. I alternated using the TSP and my 7-iron, and estimate that I was getting about 10 more yards with my 7-iron than I was before using the TSP.

One benefit that I have not heard anyone mention before is as follows. Since the clubface on the TSP is so small, any ball struck on the face must, by definition, be struck close to the sweet spot. So, not only does the TSP help improve angle of attack and forward shaft lean, but also centeredness of contact.

I only had time to hit one small bucket yesterday, but have a ton of free time today, and plan to put in a very long session before the US Open starts this afternoon.

Thanks for creating such an excellent practice aid, Martin.

[quote name='hodgw2' date='20 June 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1277030042' post='2520890']
I bought a PBS about 5 months ago and ended up "giving" it to a struggling family member. (stolen) But the TSP has been the best thing that I have used so far. Like the PBS it helps you feel the lag pressure but it also helps train you on using a proper pivot to hit the ball. If you don't hit it with your pivot it doesn't get airborne. At times with the PBS I would throw my lag pressure away and not know why, but the TSP is improving my pivot which helps make the swing feel effortless.
[/quote]

Glad you like it! I'm a fan of the PBS. I need to order some from Jeff! Mine have all walked away:)

[quote name='happyroman' date='20 June 2010 - 05:24 AM' timestamp='1277036678' post='2520952']
[quote name='Cmartingolf' date='19 June 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1276957407' post='2519309']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Count me in the group of those who think this is an excellent tool. As an FYI, the customer service and ordering process was quick and impressive.

I too, was surprised at how well I could hit the TSP so quickly. I tried half swings for the first two balls, and decided to play the ball well back in my stance to insure a descending blow. The results were very poor, so I decided to go directly to full swings. After a couple of practice swings, I pured the very first full shot. After that, I probably hit 80-90% of the shots very well, with my misses typically being line drives about 10 feet off the ground, but still going about my normal 7-iron length. I alternated using the TSP and my 7-iron, and estimate that I was getting about 10 more yards with my 7-iron than I was before using the TSP.

One benefit that I have not heard anyone mention before is as follows. Since the clubface on the TSP is so small, any ball struck on the face must, by definition, be struck close to the sweet spot. So, not only does the TSP help improve angle of attack and forward shaft lean, but also centeredness of contact.

I only had time to hit one small bucket yesterday, but have a ton of free time today, and plan to put in a very long session before the US Open starts this afternoon.

Thanks for creating such an excellent practice aid, Martin.
[/quote]

I'm glad you like the TSP. I've heard that comment a couple of times. In reality, you only need a little bit of face to hit great shots. The big irons are fine in you are always in the fairway, but we have to dig shots out of the rough sometimes and the small faces are very helpful. The TSP X is really a "centeredness" training tool. It's for guys who already have shaft lean but want to work on alignments AND build confidence for center hits.

Cheers,

MC

For everyone who bought the Tour Striker, did you get to the range with it and get so frustrated with it that you wanted to toss it?

I can just see me not being able to hit it and getting frustrated and throwing it in the trash. Right now I'm in a bad place and can't hit anything. Not sure I need more aggravation.

[quote name='20something' date='21 June 2010 - 08:40 AM' timestamp='1277127622' post='2523097']
For everyone who bought the Tour Striker, did you get to the range with it and get so frustrated with it that you wanted to toss it?

I can just see me not being able to hit it and getting frustrated and throwing it in the trash. Right now I'm in a bad place and can't hit anything. Not sure I need more aggravation.
[/quote]

As posted above, I was able to adapt to hitting the Tour Striker Pro very quickly. That said, I have been working pretty hard on my swing the last few months, especially with respect to maintaining the connection between my upper arms and torso (pecs) during the swing and making sure I stay on plane by rotating my shoulders perpendicular to my spine. As a result, I had a pretty decent pivot driven swing.

What the TSP has helped me learn, very quickly, is the correct feeling of hitting down on the ball. I have always been more of a sweeper, and tend to hit the ball thin, especially with my hybrids and fairway woods off the deck. After only two practice sessions, I was able to obtain the feeling of the downward angle of attack, and am hitting the ball better than I ever have in my life.

For me, practicing with the TSP has created a kind of synergy. In order to hit down on the ball, I needed to make sure I was getting into a fully coiled position behind the ball, which made my pivot more effective and automatic, and made it easier to hit down on the ball.

However, I can easily see that if one is struggling, the TS could be very difficult to hit, resulting in becoming discouraged.

In order to learn a new skill, one needs to be able to perform the skill correctly more than 50% of the time. Then, as one gains proficiency and can perform the skill correctly about 80% of the time, make the task a little more difficult until you are back to the 50% success rate. Repeat the process until you have successfully learned the skill.

As such, Martin suggests teeing the ball up a little at the beginning, making it easier to strike the ball below the equator with the leading edge. Then, gradually reduce the tee height until you can hit the TS off of a tight lie.

Here is a good drill that I learned from Tracy Reed and have incorporated into my practice with the TSP.

[size="2"][b]The Out-of-Sequence Drill (by Tracy Reed)[/b][/size]

[size="2"][i]Take your normal stance with an 8 iron. Without lifting your arms out of position, hinge your wrists so that the club is pointing up directly in front of you.Don't let the elbows hinge.[/i][/size][i]

[/i][size="2"][i]Next, rotate your shoulders around your spine as you would for your normal backswing, keeping your arms and hands in the same position relative to your body. Do not let the arms cross the chest. Make sure your weight pressure builds up on the arch of theback foot but does not go to the outside half of that foot.[/i][/size][i]

[/i][size="2"][i]Next, raise the arms as a unit until the hands are as high as your ear, keeping your connection.[/i][/size][i]

[/i][size="2"][i]This is how your backswing should look and feel. The shaft of the club should point towards the target line. From this point, transfer the weight and make the transition for the downswing. Wait until you feel the pulling sensation in the last three fingers of the target side hand before you release the downswing.[/i][/size][i]

[/i][size="2"][i]As you make your downswing, imagine that the butt of the golf club is pointing toward the ball. Keep pointing it toward the ball until the wrists break on their own. This will keep you on plane, lag the club, and keep your golf shot on line.[/i][/size]

[size="2"]Finally, I was reading Jim Waldron's Balance Point Golf School website this morning, and found an excellent idea there. He says that staring at the ball during the swing encourages the hit implulse, resulting in a flinch during the swing. His suggestion is to focus on a blade of grass a couple of inches in front of the ball instead. This should also help one strike the ball with a more descending blow, which is good.[/size]

[quote name='20something' date='21 June 2010 - 05:40 AM' timestamp='1277127622' post='2523097']

[/quote]

Ive been in that bad place for the past couple of months. The TSP is definitely frustrating for me, but I know ill get good with it eventually and it will pay off. Its not uncommon for me to only hit 1 out of 10 shots well with it, unlike some guys here who can apparently hit every shot perfectly. I get a lot of line drives or ground balls. Im sort of self conscious at the range, so it can be frustrating/embarrassing to hit a dozen bad shots in a row, but I just bust out the real 7 iron periodically to get a couple decent shots off and give myself a pat on the back :clapping:

BTW, ive only been out with it a couple of times, so I probably have a long way to go.

Ping G25 w/ RIP Phenom
Adams Super LS Hybrid 17*
Adams SS Super Hybrid 19*
i20 4-UW
Taylormade TM-110
Cleveland CG14 56 & 60

Got my TSP X in the mail today. I'm excited to give it a try tomorrow when the club is open. My handicap is a 1, but when I struggle it tends to be because I get quick and lose my angle/lag on the downswing. I am hopeful that the TSP will help ingrain the proper feeling and lead to fewer struggles.

Taylor Made M2 9.5* Atmos Tour Spec Blue 6
Taylor Made M2 Tour 15* Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7
Titleist 913H 19* Diamana White Board
Taylor Made P760 4-P X100
Ping Glide 52
Vokey SM5 56 & 60
Cameron IBBF Laguna 2.5