Craft beer Drinkers Unite!

Slapjax7s

Never thought I'd be drinking at Whole Foods but they had Epic Double Barrel Bad Baptist on tap, and damn, this goooood.

Pretty much hate everything about Whole Foods, but I love drinking there. Almost always something rareish on tap and great selection overall. Their happy hour is fantastic everything at $5.

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Never thought I'd be drinking at Whole Foods but they had Epic Double Barrel Bad Baptist on tap, and damn, this goooood.

Pretty much hate everything about Whole Foods, but I love drinking there. Almost always something rareish on tap and great selection overall. Their happy hour is fantastic everything at $5.

Agreed. I usually get a growler or 2 to go, never stay, but this time they didn't have enough left for a 32 oz so I drank what I could there.

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach

Had my first Bell's Hopslam last Tuesday night. I knew it was 10% abv but damn if I didn't have to have 2 more.

Very impressed with that ale.

Three Floyds anyone? Food is fantastic (gastropub).

Titleist TSi3 D Smoke Black 60 5.5
Titleist TSi2 3w/7w Tensei Blue 65
Callaway Apex DCB/DG AMT Red
Titleist Vokey SM7 (Raw)
TM Spider Tour Black
Titleist ProV1
Titleist Hybrid 14
Bag Boy Nitron

While I think Hopslam does get a lot of hype, I genuinely do like the beer a lot. My taste and exposure likely isn't as established or diverse as some of you, but I think Hopslam is one of my favorite IPAs. Racer X and All Day IPA are others that are up there for me too.

Okay, time to crack open another Hopslam now...

Toulon Palm Beach

While I think Hopslam does get a lot of hype, I genuinely do like the beer a lot. My taste and exposure likely isn't as established or diverse as some of you, but I think Hopslam is one of my favorite IPAs. Racer X and All Day IPA are others that are up there for me too.

Okay, time to crack open another Hopslam now...

I feel like there are even more haters than hype these days. I know it's sweeter and less hoppy than it used to be, but it's still a nice change of pace beer. I can find super hoppy beer anywhere.

Oh yeah, 2 more IPAs that I really like are Founders Harvest Ale and one of Stone's Unfiltered IPAs, I want to say it was released around April/May. The Stone/Sierra Nevada collaborative NxS gets honorable mention too.

Toulon Palm Beach

Random shot first. My view of 18 today at the WM Open

C37GNdNUoAA3ore.jpg

Beers this weekend PsuedoSue speaks for itself. Hands down the best pale ale I've ever drank

C3y7m7-VYAE1vbk.jpg

Hangar 24 Hammerhead American Barleywine 2012-2016 flight 2013>2014>2012>2015>2016

C3ylJTDUkAAwlsH.jpg

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Have been really enjoying Lagunitas 12th of Never Ale lately. Very delicious and available on southwest flights surprisingly.

Another good one was while I was working down in Virginia, a brand going by Sweet Baby Jesus and the brew was a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Stout. Basically a bottled up Reese's cup. Made for a great sipper.

Have been really enjoying Lagunitas 12th of Never Ale lately. Very delicious and available on southwest flights surprisingly.

Another good one was while I was working down in Virginia, a brand going by Sweet Baby Jesus and the brew was a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Stout. Basically a bottled up Reese's cup. Made for a great sipper.

Yes, 12th of Never is slightly underrated. The only beer coming from Lagunitas in a can, and it's a year-round brew. It's a session New England style I would say for any of those interested in it.

As for the Sweet Baby Jesus, that's actually the name of the beer, and the brand is DuClaw out of MD.

I was lucky enough to enjoy a can of 'Sip of Sunshine' from Lawson's Finest Liquids Friday night. For dinner Saturday night we went to a local micro/restaurant, and they had a new IPA on called.....ready for this......Deflategate New England style IPA! LOL! It tasted like the Falcons were going to win.

Callaway Epic Sub Zero - Aldila Rogue Silver I/O 70 Stiff
915F 3w - Kuro Kage Blue 70 X
M1 3 & 4 hybrid - Paderson Kinetixx Kevlar Green X flex
Callaway Apex CF 16 5-GW - Nippon NS PRO 1050GH
SM5 56*-08 M Grind, SM5 60*-08
Scotty Futura X5 32.5", Flatso 1.0
SM 2016 Sync, Clicgear 3.5+

How does the Hopslam compare to DFH 90 Minute? The 90 to me is too malty and not enough hoppy for a big IPA. But that's just me.

They don't really taste similar at all from what i remember (I haven't had 90 min in a couple years), but i would say two hearted is a lot closer to 90 min taste wise than hopslam, to use another Bell's beer as an example.

How does the Hopslam compare to DFH 90 Minute? The 90 to me is too malty and not enough hoppy for a big IPA. But that's just me.

You're not coming out to Whiskey Creek in April are you? I could bring you a can or 2 to try there.

They don't really taste similar at all from what i remember (I haven't had 90 min in a couple years), but i would say two hearted is a lot closer to 90 min taste wise than hopslam, to use another Bell's beer as an example.

I'd agree with this. Not sure what is comparable to Hopslam to be honest.

Toulon Palm Beach

You're not coming out to Whiskey Creek in April are you? I could bring you a can or 2 to try there.

Prob not. It's 3+ hours for me and I have a ton of soccer in March/April. Tough to go that far mid-week.

Was just curious. I really don't like the 90 that much tbh. I want hoppy, juicy, bitter in my IPA.

Yes, 12th of Never is slightly underrated. The only beer coming from Lagunitas in a can, and it's a year-round brew. It's a session New England style I would say for any of those interested in it.

Very good beer indeed, I love that SW has that on flights. And that I get SW drink coupons. :)

Toulon Palm Beach

Enjoying a founders lizard of koz in the dells at the showboat, the only redeemable quality in this town imo

And they just took the cups off the Victory at sea taps....regular, coconut, and peppermint...also have breakfast stout and red velvet....not enough time to enjoy them all.

What did you think of the Lizard of Koz? I had a bomber this weekend. I thought it was enjoyable, but it took me a few sips to get used to the blueberry/chocolate/barrell-aged combination

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

finally got a line into Hopslam... Is it that good or the hype machine running full blast?

Depends on your tastes obviously. Over the last year I have been spoiled rotten with Tree House and Trillium and it has definitely changed my palate. Now stuff like Hopslam is still very good but a bit too boozy and malty for me. I don't prefer my IPAs to be 10% :)

If you ever want to trade some Treehouse or Trillium for anything I might have or can get here in PA that you're interested in, let me know.

Oh man some Hopslam would be pretty sweeeeet! Going to Trillium this weekend more than likely.

Enjoying a founders lizard of koz in the dells at the showboat, the only redeemable quality in this town imo

And they just took the cups off the Victory at sea taps....regular, coconut, and peppermint...also have breakfast stout and red velvet....not enough time to enjoy them all.

What did you think of the Lizard of Koz? I had a bomber this weekend. I thought it was enjoyable, but it took me a few sips to get used to the blueberry/chocolate/barrell-aged combination

No doubt, but I was hooked after the 2nd maybe third taste.....I've had Central waters cherry BBS and while good, the tart of the cherry was a bit much for me, whereas the blueberry was more sweet and seems to merry better with the other competing flavors of chocolate and vanilla (and of course the barrel aging)...Usually when there are all of those components,it's hard to pick each of them up, but I could get all three, probably the blueberry the most, but not overpowering. My brain was giving me push back re the blueberry, and I've never been a huge vanilla fan, mostly due to never having one that was good. And I used to not appreciate the BBS, but I kept with it and now they are my favorite. The Lizard of Koz was a nice surprise. Always give something new a chance.

I drink there on occasion. When I need a boost I like to dump a shot of espresso into my stout, and there aren't many places around that have both good stouts on tap and espresso machines.

3 Floyd's has started bottling 6 packs of one of my favorite beers they produce. Available before only on tap, or occasionally in bombers.

Space station middle finger

I had my local liquor store order some, and it seems it's a hit, as it's gone an hour or two after the truck delivers it.

B0A5184A-DC18-4FED-B5F3-818079F002A1_zps7rmnsiby.jpg

Cobra ZL Encore 8.5 Matrix 6Q3
TEE CB4 tour 15 RIP 70 Sigma
Titleist 909h 19 Voodoo
Mizuno Mp-53 4-pw DG progressive shafts
Odyssey Black ProType 10 Sm 4.5 TP ball
Mizuno raw haze 50, 56 Scratch 60