GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade Ultimate JetSpeed Experience with Hank Haney! Enter here!

HipCheck

[quote name='Shaptalk' timestamp='1385258786' post='8197668']
[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1385003256' post='8181554']
[attachment=1960052:TM13MWD0087_JetSpeed_GolfWRX_Contest_v1c_600x400.jpg]

Win a chance to play in the Franklin-Templeton Shark Shootout Pro-Am with your new, custom-fit set of TaylorMade clubs that include the new [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/149300/taylormade-jetspeed-drivers-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"]JetSpeed metal woods[/url]. Other prizes include:[list]
[*]4-nights and the Ritz Carlton at Tiburon (Monday, December 9-Friday, December 13)
[*]Golf at Tiburon
[*]Play and get lessons from world-renowned instructor Hank Haney!
[/list]
[size=4][color=#333333]Seven (7) lucky GolfWRX Members will be chosen to win this incredible TaylorMade Golf Experience and ONE (1) of those selected with get the grand prize, a spot in the [/color][color=#333333]Franklin-Templeton Shootout Pro-Am![/color][/size]

[color=#000080][b]TO ENTER[/b][/color]
[size=4][color=#444444]TaylorMade's new Speed Pocket makes the SLDR fairway woods lower spinning and higher launching than the [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/59707/taylormade-rbz-stage-2-driver-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"][color=black]RBZ Stage 2 Tour fairway woods[/color][/url][color=#444444], and it’s safe to say that golfers will likely see the same from JetSpeed, as higher-launching, lower-spinning metalwood shots are the key to helping most golfers unlock more distance.[/color]

[b][color=#444444]In a post below, state why you're a candidate [/color][color=#1F497D]for [/color][color=#444444]JetSpeed metal woods and their low[/color][color=#1F497D] and[/color][color=#444444] forward center of gravity. Please try to use 100 words or less. Also include your location (town/state) and current handicap.[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#444444]Winners will be chosen based on their entry by on or about Monday, November 25. Good luck![/color]

[color=#000080][b]RULES[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Complete rules for the giveaway[/url]
[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[/quote]

I remember how excited I was when my dad gave me his hand-me-down Burner Bubble fairway wood to go along with my mixed bag of hand-me-down clubs. From the moment I hit it I knew I loved Taylormade Clubs and to this day play Taylormade technology. I would love to get fitted by the good folks at T.M. - I still have the hand-me-down Burner Bubble.
[/quote]

I am a 4 handicap and live in Los Angeles

Cobra Forged Tech 2019 w/KBS $ Taper
PXG 0311P Gen 2 w/project X LZ 6.0
Titleist TS4 Driver w/ Evenflow White
Evnroll 1.2 w/ Stability Shaft 
Scotty Cameron 009 Circle J
Scotty Original Button Back
Byron DH89 GSS Plumber Neck
Byron DH89 GSS Flow Neck

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As my game improved in the last few years (playing regularly since 3 years from now), I feel that I could get to the next level with being properly fit with metal woods. As I try to reduce my spin over the last 2 years with my long game, I think I could benefits the advices from one of the best golf teacher ever.

I'm from St-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada, and my handicap is at 10.

Ping G400 - 10,5° - Tour 65 Stiff

Cobra BioCell - 15° - Diamana D+ 75 Stiff

Ping G400 - 19° - Tour 85 Stiff

Ping G25 - 4-PW - CFS Stiff

Ping Glide OG (50° - 54° - 58°)

Ping Anser Milled

Let's be honest here. I don't need these Jetspeed clubs to propel my game to the next level because I'm the biggest and baddest wolf east of the Mississippi.

However what I need is an opportunity to meet Hank Haney and many other professionals to catapult my golf career. This opportunity is truly once in a lifetime and through proper fitting the Jetspeed clubs will kick my RBZ woods right out of the bag ultimately leading to me being on the PGA tour some day.

Once Hank gets his hands on me it's game over for the competition.

I'm already a 300+ bomber and it's scary to think what these clubs could do with the right shaft.

George - HANDICAP - 4 - 13601, 315, NY

I am a slicer of the golf ball when it comes to the longer clubs, not exactly a rare problem for an amateur golfer. I believe the spin-reducing design of these beautiful metal-woods would go a long way in reducing spin on the ball for me; that paired with lessons from the great Hank Haney may just reduce my handicap to my modest goal of approximately 15. The trip and the golf would be icing on the cake, as I've never had the opportunity to stay and play in a place as swanky and nice as the Ritz at Tiburon.
I live in Vicco, KY and carry a handicap of 24.

Thanks for the amazing opportunity!

I just moved back to SoCal after 3 loooong years in Sweden (only 7 golf rounds) and had to leave my clubs behind (Happy dad in Sweden!), due to my family's extensive packing. Now I only have my college iron set (12 years old), a 3wood and a hybrid that don’t fit me at all! So I'm in desperate need of new woods and to get them fit! Playing without driver is no fun...trust me! I think a low spin driver will fit my swing and hope to add distance so I can get back to my 300 yard drives!

Irvine, CA
Hcp: 2

I have the RBZ stage 2 driver; 3 wood and 2 hybrid. I believe that nothing in production right now can take those clubs out of my bag. I tried the sldr line and it wasn't good enough to replace my stage 2's. Would like Taylor made to prove me wwrong that these clubs will be better than my stage 2's. Plus it would be nice to have new toys to play with.

In My Bag
TM Stealth 10.5* PX T1100 6.5 75g
TM Stealth 3W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g 

TM Stealth 5W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g

TM SIM 2 3H, Nippon Modus Hybrid shaft 95X

2021 TM P790 5-PW Modus TT DG Tour issue 100X
TM High Toe 50, 54 and 58

Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB-X Yellow
#insideTMAG 2013

I love hitting balls and working on my swing. I'm currently a 10 handicap and need that little tweak in my equipment and swing to get back to single digits. To get a chance to work with someone like Hank Haney would be the ultimate I like the way that Taylormade pushes the technology envelope and even though I just purchased my rocketbladez irons this spring, I would love a chance to get dialed into a set of the JetSpeeds.

As I sit here in the Boston area the current temperature is in the low 20's and the wind is gusting over 40 MPH. Naples sounds REALLY good right now!

I'm not going to pretend I'm a TaylorMade fan, just in hopes of winning an [b]amazing[/b] trip.

Good luck to all, and I hope those who win it are actual TaylorMade gear junkies, who live and breath the stuff. Nothing TM has made me go "wow" since the 300's.

Would hate to see a non-TaylorMade person take that opportunity away from another die-hard TM GolfWRX'er.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ w/ Hzardus Smoke
TM UDI 20* w/ RIP Tour 90
Callaway Apex Pro 19 4-PW
Mack Daddy 4 52/10 S Grind
Mack Daddy 58/10 PM Grind
Taylormade Spider X

I need these for my boy. His season is getting ready to start and he needs new clubs and we are short on cash. He just keeps growing![url="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202553217456851&set=vb.1388541522&type=2&theater"]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202553217456851&set=vb.1388541522&type=2&theater[/url]

Callaway Epic Speed 9.0* Tensei Blue 65
Callaway Epic 15* Hazurdus 65
Callaway Epic 18* Hazurdus 65
Takomo 101t 4-pw Steelfiber fc90cw 
Bridgestone J15 56* Project x PXI 5.0
Scotty Cameron Squareback 34"

Short and sweet. I'm a good looking dude. Throw the JetSpeed woods in my bag and the combination of long low spinning bombs and a chiseled bod will give cart girls fits. Enough said

16 hdcp
southern, NJ

Tour Issue 8.5* Ping G400 LST w/ Ventus Red 6s (RIP)

Ping G430 LST 9* w/ AutoFlex 505xx
Ping G430 LST 3 Wood w/ GD AD-HD 7s
19* Taylormade Sim Max Hybrid w/ Tensei Pro White 90s
22* Ping G430 w/ Aldila NV2KXV Orange 85s 
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 5-PW Accra i-Series 115
Mizuno Pro 223 GW 50*
Cobra Snakebite 55* & 59*
Odyssey White-Hot OG 7s  

I am not a believer yet in the new TaylorMade line and maybe spending some time hitting all the new equipment and being properly fitted would change my mind! I have a high swing speed so low spin clubs are what I look for in drivers and woods.

El Paso, TX
GHIN: 1

TaylorMade M5 10.5* w/ Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 6X
Titleist 915f 15* w/ RIP Phenom 80X
Titleist 718 T-MB 3 Iron w/ Project X 6.5 Rifle
Titleist 718 CB 4-PW w/ KBS Tour 130 X
Titleist Vokey SM7 52* and 56*
TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
TaylorMade TP Red Ardmore 2 CS

If the clubs work like taylormade say they will they will suit my bag perfectly! The driver I currently use spins way to much. If Taylormade can produce a driver with low spin and a high launch angle I'm willing to try one. I have not found a 3-wood that I like. I often play a 2-iron off the tee and a 3-wood that I can hit longer off the tee would be super.

I'm a scratch golfer from Stockholm, Sweden. A trip to Florida during the off-season in Sweden and to train with one of the best golf coaches in the world could really help my game. This could give me a boost in the right direction so I can take the next step as a golfer. I often score one or two over par and feel like I have the game to shoot a couple under par. Maybe a world class coach could take me to the next level.

Please pick me, this would really be awsome!

/Steff

SLDR 10,5 ALDILA RIP Phenom Nasty Long
Taylormade R11 Tour Issue 3-wood project X 7a3
Bridgestone J15 MB 4-PW X100
Bridgestone J15 52, 56, 60 wedges X100
Ping Pick em up L
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1158523-steff-p-witb-20-2015/page__p__11269627__hl__+steff_p#entry11269627"]WITB Link[/url]

This trip sounds amazing! I would love the opportunity to get the full TaylorMade experience. I currently play a TMag bag with r11 irons and r11s woods. I have been looking into replacing my woods with the SLDR or possibly the new Jetspeeds now. I'm a 16 handicap who lives in Wisconsin so I also would love to be able to play a round of golf before next April. Thanks GolfWRX for these great Giveaways.

HDCP - 16
Wisconsin

We'll this my first time in the form. I'm a Taylor made guy with New SLDR driver - hit it a mile! Looking to replace my rocket balls 3 HL and 3 hybrid with the new jet speed technology. Would love to here what Hank has to say about my average American portly swing ability, I'm sure he will have a laugh. Thanks golfwrx for this oportunity and hope I can join the group.
West Sand Lake, NY
Handi cap 11.3

I would love to experience this giveaway, it would be something I would never forget and talk about for a long time. To experience the level of service and support that the guys on tour receive and get properly fit by the boys at Taylormade would definitely be a good chance to send my game "to the next level". These woods look great and I believe this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity, that I would love to be a part of. Thanks again for the opportunity, hope I make it!

Pawley's Island, South Carolina
Handicap Index - 5.6

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1299464-bruinspatsirish-witb-march-2016-taylormade-adams-bettinardi-tee/page__p__13143444#entry13143444"]bruinsPATSirish WITB![/url]
Callaway EPIC 10.5* Tour Issue Speeder 757 X
Callaway EPIC 3 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
Callaway EPIC 5 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
TaylorMade RSi TP Irons w/ Project X 6.5
Callaway MackDaddy FORGED 52/56/60 DG TI S200
Bettinardi BB8 DASS TriSole

Great give away! I would benefit from the new JetSpeed woods as I've never been properly fitted for my driver or fairway woods and am likely leaving distance on the table. The new technology makes a lot of sense and I am looking to optimize the launch conditions. Also, I'm a big fan of Taylor Made and the whole experience would definitely be one to remember!

New York, NY
Handicap - 7

Ping G400 Max 9 degree - Kuro Kage Dual Core TiNi 60X
Ping G400 3 wood - UST Mamiya VTS Silver SX
TaylorMade UDI 3 iron - GD AD DI 95X
Titleist 718 AP2 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.5
Mizuno T7 52, 56, 60 - DG
Evnroll ER2

Ithis would be the best trip ever after the summer I had. I've never had a chance to get clubs fitted by an expert and in August I ended up tearing my labrum on the golf course, which required surgery. Been rehabbing to get back out on the course and this would be the perfect chance to get fitted properly and have my swing analyzed. Right now my ball flight is too high for my liking. I would like to have a lower ball flight and be able to work the ball better.

a) my game is terrible and could use all the help i could get from hank
b) due to my steep angle of attack, i tend to hit low, high-spin balls which gets me in a lot of trouble off the tee. a high launch low spin driver would help offset my terrible swing, though won't help me completely (thats where point A comes into play).

thanks for hosting awesome events like these GolfWRX!

I use the TaylorMade metal woods mostly for the distance they give off tee and the accuracy and ease out of the rough. Lately I have been playing my 3 iron on windy days to keep the spin down some vs my RBZ. I don't mind the height, it's more the spin. If JetSpeed could offer a decent height with a reduced spin this may be the woods to bump my R11s/RBZ combo.