(NO POLITICS) Nike Footwear for 2018

Comments

• golfin8golfin8 Members Posts: 192 ✭✭
    Design does look similar but the Veloce's were terrible shoes, soles on the toe separated after about a week of skating since they were only bonded on and not sewn like the dunks.

Roshes look fire though. Can't wait to grab a couple of those for warm dry days.
  • LoudmouthtreLoudmouthtre SeattleMembers Posts: 305 ✭✭
    Warrick wrote:

completely bummed out.....

colorways 400-003 look awesome, but alas, no wide.

You might try buying shoe wideners from Amazon to stretch out. I have wide feet and did this with all 3 pairs of my LCV's and worked great. Plan on doing the same to these.
    Taylormade M4 Kuro Kage Silver 60G X-Stiff
    Taylormade M2 3HL Kuro Kage Silver 70G Stiff
    Nike Covert 2.0 Tour 3H Kuro Kage Silver 80HY Stiff
    Taylormade P790s 4-PW DG S300
    Taylormade Milled Grind 50/56/60 DG S300
    Taylormade TP Collection "Soto" SuperStroke 3.0 Slim
    Taylormade TPX5 Ball
  • bowhite79bowhite79 Members Posts: 28 ClubWRX
    zonacats23 wrote:

bowhite79 wrote:

zonacats23 wrote:

One major release thats not in the catalog. Taking the spot of the Zoom 90s. I think alot of people are gonna love.

Tell us more.......

Um...theyre literally taking the spot of the Zoom 90s. As in, they will still have Zoom 90 soles. Thats all for now.

P.S. if youre good at instagram you can find a sneek peek. I just dont want to be the one who posts them yet.

I'm trying!!!! any clues on a hashtag?
  • tbowles411tbowles411 ClubWRX Posts: 25,062 ✭✭
    averysdad wrote:

R.I.P toe swoosh....I’ll miss you ol friend

I miss the toe swoosh
    **Bag Construction in Progress**
    Mizuno ST190 G 9.5 (Lofted to 10)
    Mizuno ST190 3TS
    Mizuno CLK 2 Hybrid
    Mizuno Fli-Hi 4 Iron Replacement
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal (5-PW)
    Mizuno S18 Wedges - Blue Ion (50-7, 54-12, 58-16, 62-8)
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X12
    PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**
  • SGIL58SGIL58 Members Posts: 150
    since we are mentioning skate shoes, when rory did his sitdown interview with golfposer they asked him what street shoe would he like to see become a golf shoe were the janoski's. i think those could go hand in hand with the roshes
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Apparel: Nike
    Shoes: Nike: Lunar Control 2, Flyknit Chukka, Air Zoom 90 IT, Lunar Control 4, Lunar Command, Lunar Control Vapor, FI Flex, TW71, Lunar Control Vapor 2 QS, Lunar Command 2, Lunar Control Vapor 2 (2), Course Classic, Roshe G Premium, Tour Premiere PGA Champ PE, React Vapor 2 NRG US Ryder Cup[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Driver: TaylorMade M3, 9.5, Stiff
    Woods: Nike Vapor Fly 3w, stiff[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Driving Iron: TaylorMade P790 UDI, stiff[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Hybrid: Nike Vapor 4h, stiff
    Irons: Nike Vapor Fly Pro, Currently: 5-A
    Wedges: Nike SV Tour 52* & 56*
    Putter: Odyssey O-Works Black #3T, 35in.
    Ball: TaylorMade TP5
    Bag: 2017 Nike Vapor Staff Bag
    Sunday Color: Ole Miss Colors[/font]
    can anybody picture these in a golf shoe? i can!

50llr5.jpg
    Shoes: Nike: Lunar Control 2, Flyknit Chukka, Air Zoom 90 IT, Lunar Control 4, Lunar Command, Lunar Control Vapor, FI Flex, TW71, Lunar Control Vapor 2 QS, Lunar Command 2, Lunar Control Vapor 2 (2), Course Classic, Roshe G Premium, Tour Premiere PGA Champ PE, React Vapor 2 NRG US Ryder Cup[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Driving Iron: TaylorMade P790 UDI, stiff[/font]
  • golfin8golfin8 Members Posts: 192 ✭✭
    SGIL58 wrote:

50llr5.jpg

I think the Air Zoom Direct is about as close as we'll get to a Janoski that we'll get since he isn't really a golf nut like Koston, but its mighty close
    golfin8 wrote:

SGIL58 wrote:

50llr5.jpg

I think the Air Zoom Direct is about as close as we'll get to a Janoski that we'll get since he isn't really a golf nut like Koston, but its mighty close
    im not sure if it would revolve around if janoski. imo, i think it would come down to: will it sell? and its exposure to the golfing community on the nikesb brand. just like how nike integrated the flyknit chukkas and air zooms, it was broadening the golfers to the streetwear brand. just my spin on it, if that were to ever happen!
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,467 ✭✭
    Check Nike + app to see if you got a reservation.

85ceddc3920f2b2734766d2964bf4817.jpg
    TaylorMade M3 Driver 9.5*
    TaylorMade M6 FWY 15*
    TaylorMade M3 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
    Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX4 (Raw) 50* mid, 54* mid, 58* mid
    Nike Method Prototype 006 Rory Mcilroy
    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • Dpak05Dpak05 Dpak Members Posts: 416
    Scooped a pair.
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Driver: Titleist 915 D2[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wood:Titleist 915F[/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hybrids: Titleist 816H1
    Irons: Srixon z545 4-PW
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 52/56/60
    Putter: Bettinardi SS#2
    Grips: Lamkin Z5
    Ball: Anything I can find[/font]
    [/font]
  • Rfern12Rfern12 Members Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Ugh. I have a pair that is reserved for me but cant pull the trigger on $175. Just in case anyone does get them, if you have any 15% off coupons from Nike customer service, it will work on these.
  • averysdadaverysdad Members Posts: 1,129 ✭✭
    Not sure if you can transfer a reservation BUT I haven’t gotten anything yet from Nike and I want a pair so if anybody doesn’t want them who gets the reservation notice, let me know. Thanks
    Rfern12 wrote:

Ugh. I have a pair that is reserved for me but cant pull the trigger on $175. Just in case anyone does get them, if you have any 15% off coupons from Nike customer service, it will work on these.

I have some pulse codes as well, a 10% and a 15% one that I could use on these, but I am still on the fence. They probably won't be selling out and everyone still can get them when they officially release on Saturday.
    TaylorMade M6 FWY 15*
    TaylorMade M3 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
    Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
  • stachoajstachoaj Cincinnati, OHMembers Posts: 293 ✭✭
    averysdad wrote:

Not sure if you can transfer a reservation BUT I haven’t gotten anything yet from Nike and I want a pair so if anybody doesn’t want them who gets the reservation notice, let me know. Thanks

What size do you wear?
  • Rfern12Rfern12 Members Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:

Rfern12 wrote:

I have some pulse codes as well, a 10% and a 15% one that I could use on these, but I am still on the fence. They probably won't be selling out and everyone still can get them when they officially release on Saturday.

Yeah. It is kind of difficult to pull the trigger on these when the OG Lunar Vapor Controls are going for cheap right now.
    stachoaj wrote:
    averysdad wrote:

What size do you wear?

Ahh bummer. If you're willing to try an 11 I can hook you up.
    stachoaj wrote:
    Ahh bummer. If you're willing to try an 11 I can hook you up.

No can do but thanks for trying to hook me up.
    if you didnt get a notification and still would like to try and have a pair reserved for you, try the fellas at golfposer.com. i originally had a size set aside for me as a backup incase directly through nike didnt workout. but i got my pair through nike so i cancelled my request from GP
    Already 2 pairs on the bay for sale “will ship when I receive”. One is $500 plus and the other is almost $400. Crazy....
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,153 ✭✭
    averysdad wrote:

Already 2 pairs on the bay for sale “will ship when I receive”. One is $500 plus and the other is almost $400. Crazy....

Wait...are they even a limited release? Like, I thought they were releasing for real on Saturday.
    lopey986 wrote:

averysdad wrote:

Wait...are they even a limited release? Like, I thought they were releasing for real on Saturday.
    at limited quantities im pretty sure. the point of reserving was to try and guarantee a pair...idk if everybody who requests to reserve gets a pair or not
    On the LCV2 thread there were a couple guys that said they didn't get a reservation, so I think it was kind of a lottery just for the chance to buy them.
    stachoaj wrote:

On the LCV2 thread there were a couple guys that said they didn't get a reservation, so I think it was kind of a lottery just for the chance to buy them.
    thats what i think too, just didnt know how to word it...maybe there will be reserves released today??? idk

mine will be delivered today though and im pretty eager. ill post pics
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,368 ✭✭
    SGIL58 wrote:

Interesting no TWs listed

I wonder if they are to see if he actually comes back and plays?
  • JJBonyaiJJBonyai Members Posts: 18
    just a wish...I hope Nike begins to leverage the memories of Tiger (aka release retro versions of older models), instead of releasing an updated Zoom TW.

Apparently, I totally missed this release in 1998..although I was 13 and only had access to Edwin Watts and Golfsmith catalogs.

(apologies if this is misguiding the post OP)
    stachoaj wrote:

That's how every reservation works. For any shoe, they reserve on the app.
    TaylorMade M6 FWY 15*
    TaylorMade M3 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
    Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,153 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:

stachoaj wrote:

But then they are generally widely released a few days later, right? I've had a few shoes "reserved" for me that I don't recall being anything special and being widely released a few days later.
    edited Oct 29, 2017 #90
    lopey986 wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:

stachoaj wrote:

But then they are generally widely released a few days later, right? I've had a few shoes "reserved" for me that I don't recall being anything special and being widely released a few days later.

Oddly enough, and I don’t know why, but I have had several pairs of Jordan’s and several pairs of running shoes reserved€ for me, but I have never gotten anything off of NDC but golf related shoes, apparel, and accessories. But I did not get a reservation on these LCV2s.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    lopey986 wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:

stachoaj wrote:

For example a Jordan shoe drops on Saturday, a vapormax coming out Thursday, a reserve will come Tuesday. The reserve will come out two days before....

Usually nothing too special. Just general release shoes. Once in a while you get something “limited”, but usually the case it’s just shoes that aren’t going to be a hassle come release day.
    TaylorMade M6 FWY 15*
    TaylorMade M3 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
    Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW