Colorado WRX 2018

Comments

• Skylines1414Skylines1414 Members  18WRX Points: 21Posts: 18 Bunkers
    Hey everyone, new to WRX. I am wondering if anyone has any good leads on a quality instructor in the south Denver area (Englewood, Aurora, Greenwood Village). Had only one lesson in my life and I was a kid. Before this summer, I hadn't played in a couple of years. Don't know my current handicap, mainly shoot in mid to upper 80's on Denver and Aurora Public courses. My biggest problem is off the tee. I used to be very consistent off the tee and have full confidence in my driver (2014 Cobra Bio Cell). Due to my carelessness I broke the stock shaft, it was some black project x, x-stiff shaft. I had it re-shafted to a Aldila NV 75-x that the PGA Super Store guy recommended (I swing hard, 115mph+ SS, 160mph+ ball speed). Ever since the re-shafting, I rarely hit it straight. It will travel probably 80-100 yards straight, before ballooning up and turning into a hard slice. My second shots are pretty much always from the tree line, other fairway, etc. I believe it is indian not the arrow. I have watched countless YouTube videos on drills, grips, etc. to no avail. It is time for a lesson.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • RobotDoctorRobotDoctor Senior Hacker ClubWRX  4964WRX Points: 881Posts: 4,964 ClubWRX
    I've got an extra slot for tomorrow morning at 10:16 at Collindale Golf Club in Fort Collins.
    Posted:
    EAMUS CATULI! AC020303
  • seven deweyseven dewey Members  563WRX Points: 105Posts: 563 Golden Tee
    Played Broadlands yesterday afternoon following a charity tournament so we never had to wait once which was awesome! What was not awesome was their greens. It was like putting on living room carpet. Also it appeared that nobody in that tournament fixed a ball mark the whole day. But hey for $20 with cart I guess it is what it is.
    Posted:
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
  • av1084av1084 Gooner Members  1228WRX Points: 104Handicap: 5.0Posts: 1,228 Platinum Tees
    Great intel on TPC Colorado. Planning on playing there tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone know if it’s generally walkable?
    Posted:
    Ping G400 LST 8.5 Oban Kiyoshi Gold 05
    TEE CBX 13 Oban Kiyoshi Gold 05
    TEE CB5 16.5 Tour Blue TX
    Mizuno MP20 3-P Modus 120X
    Mizuno T7 53/60 Modus 120X
    Edel E-2
  • LooperConLooperCon Caddie at Bandon Dunes Loveland, ColoradoMembers  251WRX Points: 172Posts: 251 Greens
    av1084 wrote:
    Great intel on TPC Colorado. Planning on playing there tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone know if it’s generally walkable?

For sure. I’ve walked it every time I’ve played it...only a couple hills to climb, but otherwise it’s relatively flat. Definitely not worth an extra 20 bucks for a cart imo.
    Posted:
  • JoelnessJoelness Members  460WRX Points: 60Posts: 460 Greens
    Hey guys! Good to see everyone is still out here yukkin it up as always. Good to see a few usernames I haven't seen before. Also, welcome Skylines and ontheroad! You'll like the crew on here. Everyone I have talked to and met has been exceptional.

Bummer about Thorncreek but not too surprising. This is their chance to get the course right and if they don't it's not going to be good. I always thought the hole designs were a little weird but it was really the conditions which I hated. Do you like the redesigned holes too?

I'm a little bummed I missed the opening of TPC Colorado. Sounds like it will be a little more filled in next year though.

My wife and I got to play Le Golf National before we left Paris and DAAAAAMNNN. That course is HARD. I looked at the rating on the scorecard and it's a 76.9. If they don't change the rough it's going to be tough, even on the big boys. Driving will be the most important asset it seems. The rough is almost knee-high and super thick; you can't find anything in it. It's a really great, super fun layout too. 15 and 18 share an island green. It's a really great track, if you're ever out in Paris go play it!
    Posted:
    Ping G30 LS Tec Tour AD DI-7x
    Titleist 913F 15* Diamana D+ 82g X
    Callaway UI 18* KBS C-Taper 120 S
    Titleist 690 3i, 5-PW KBS C-Taper 125 S+
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 50*, 54*, 60* Project X 6.5
    Scotty Cameron Custom Shop 2014 Select Newport 2

Advertisement
  • brianhorne8brianhorne8 Members  1605WRX Points: 185Posts: 1,605 Platinum Tees
    Joelness wrote:
    Hey guys! Good to see everyone is still out here yukkin it up as always. Good to see a few usernames I haven't seen before. Also, welcome Skylines and ontheroad! You'll like the crew on here. Everyone I have talked to and met has been exceptional.

Bummer about Thorncreek but not too surprising. This is their chance to get the course right and if they don't it's not going to be good. I always thought the hole designs were a little weird but it was really the conditions which I hated. Do you like the redesigned holes too?

I'm a little bummed I missed the opening of TPC Colorado. Sounds like it will be a little more filled in next year though.

My wife and I got to play Le Golf National before we left Paris and DAAAAAMNNN. That course is HARD. I looked at the rating on the scorecard and it's a 76.9. If they don't change the rough it's going to be tough, even on the big boys. Driving will be the most important asset it seems. The rough is almost knee-high and super thick; you can't find anything in it. It's a really great, super fun layout too. 15 and 18 share an island green. It's a really great track, if you're ever out in Paris go play it!

Was just thinking about you today. I looked into playing it post-Ryder Cup, but it’s a little bit of a budget blaster for me. Doesn’t look like it’ll happen. Glad to hear it’s as good as advertised.

Hope all is well over in Europe. Like I said, if you find yourself in London in November. 15, let me know. I’ll have tickets waiting for you at Wembley’s will call.
    Posted:

Joelness wrote:

Was just thinking about you today. I looked into playing it post-Ryder Cup, but it’s a little bit of a budget blaster for me. Doesn’t look like it’ll happen. Glad to hear it’s as good as advertised.

Hope all is well over in Europe. Like I said, if you find yourself in London in November. 15, let me know. I’ll have tickets waiting for you at Wembley’s will call.

Yeah it hurt the bank account but it's one of those "when are we going to do this again?!" situations; especially right before the Ryder Cup. Also shockingly my game is terrible right now so I think I lost 10ish balls which also didn't help the pocketbook. Yeah, it really sucks watching your game go poof after putting in that much time and just taking a year off.

I wish I could make it brother. I will be in Thailand in November meeting some friends that are coming out from Portland. I will at least get to play a couple more rounds in Hong Kong. We played with a really great couple from Hong Kong when we played Carnoustie and they invited us. This time I'll need a few buckets of balls first or it's going to be ROUGH.
    Posted:
    Side Note: I just read through the official rule changes that will go into effect. They definitely made some modifications since I first read all the modernization rules. The old rules were incredibly ridiculous. I have literally spent 40+ hours on the USGA site doing rules quizzes making sure I knew as much as I could and I don't think I got a single quiz 100%. That is silly.

Anyway, I'm super pumped about the new rules. I'm a little nervous for tournaments and using an old rule but it is what it is. I'm also not excited about needing to remember all this stuff all over again but thankfully most of them are FINALLY intuitive and make sense.

What do you guys think?
    Posted:
    Joelness wrote:

Joelness wrote:

Yeah it hurt the bank account but it's one of those "when are we going to do this again?!" situations; especially right before the Ryder Cup. Also shockingly my game is terrible right now so I think I lost 10ish balls which also didn't help the pocketbook. Yeah, it really sucks watching your game go poof after putting in that much time and just taking a year off.

I wish I could make it brother. I will be in Thailand in November meeting some friends that are coming out from Portland. I will at least get to play a couple more rounds in Hong Kong. We played with a really great couple from Hong Kong when we played Carnoustie and they invited us. This time I'll need a few buckets of balls first or it's going to be ROUGH.

All good! Did you play Gullane while up there? I’m waffling on what my other course to play will be around Edinburgh.
    Posted:
  • Golfing BoilerGolfing Boiler Members  198WRX Points: 56Posts: 198 Fairways

I've got an extra slot for tomorrow morning at 10:16 at Collindale Golf Club in Fort Collins.

shoot..I didn't see this in time or would have joined you.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • masamitsumasamitsu Members  2511WRX Points: 142Handicap: 4-6Posts: 2,511 Titanium Tees
    Joelness wrote:

Side Note: I just read through the official rule changes that will go into effect. They definitely made some modifications since I first read all the modernization rules. The old rules were incredibly ridiculous. I have literally spent 40+ hours on the USGA site doing rules quizzes making sure I knew as much as I could and I don't think I got a single quiz 100%. That is silly.

Anyway, I'm super pumped about the new rules. I'm a little nervous for tournaments and using an old rule but it is what it is. I'm also not excited about needing to remember all this stuff all over again but thankfully most of them are FINALLY intuitive and make sense.

What do you guys think?

I'm sure it will take time to adjust to the new rules. Not sure about putting with the pin in though.
    Posted:
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
  • CDMCDM Members  1981WRX Points: 250Posts: 1,981 Platinum Tees

Wow, lots to catch up on. Sad to hear about Thorncreek, it used to be on our regular Northside rotation years ago. I can't even remember when I've played it last. In fact this year has to be the least variety of courses I've played in the last 10 years. I did get to play two mountain courses at least.

So glad that the Links doesn't punch the greens in the fall. Have our Ryder Cup the same weekend of the real Ryder Cup. I will not get any sleep that weekend and will probably play like crap, but it is by far the single best thing about our mens league.

So Dancin had it spot on about Thorncreek. Playable but would give it one more year to grow in.

The fairways are a bit thicjk as if they dont want cut them to thin right now and on a hole or two still has bare spots. Which is odd as they told everyone they spent 9 Million on the revisions and club house which a big part was the sprinkler system..?

Greens did roll true and the new ones do have more contouring. Once it grows in more will be fine. Right now you cant land it short and bounce on as Dancin noted which is needed to front pins which 25% where of course. Every drive I hit was all carry and would leave a huge ball mark whithin 1 foot of where it stopped.

We ended up -7 for team in a 4 man scramble.... Winning score was only -10 so tells you it was playing a bit difficult for a scramble =)

Welcome to all the new thread posters.

Joel have a sweet time, pretty jealous image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    Posted:

All good! Did you play Gullane while up there? I’m waffling on what my other course to play will be around Edinburgh.

No we didn't. I had to rent clubs since there was no way I'm lugging mine on a 12 month world tour so I just asked the guy I rented from what courses he recommended and basically played all of them.

My take after 3 weeks around Edinburgh: If you're playing a course around Edinburgh my hands-down favorite was Dunbar Links. That one will be pricey ($120ish) but it was without a doubt the best links course we played sans Carnoustie 5 days after the Open. Honestly, any good links course near Edinburgh is going to be expensive. If you're on a budget and want to stay near or in Edinburgh go play Braid Hills. It's a super fun and quirky course that was fantastic and has some stunning views of Edinburgh.

If you're willing to travel north to the isle of Fife (about an hour) my favorite bang for the buck links course was the Eden Course at St. Andrews. The Eden course was sadly one of the few that was a more tournament style with super undulated greens and really made you think. One of the other overall favorites was the Kittocks Course at Fairmont St. Andrews. It's a new course so it's not really links style but overall it was a fantastic golf course, especially for $50ish. Let me know if you want any other opinions. We stuck to the east coast for golf as the weather is much better.

masamitsu wrote:

I'm sure it will take time to adjust to the new rules. Not sure about putting with the pin in though.

What's wrong with that? I personally think it's harder so what's wrong with someone taking a voluntary disadvantage? I do it all the time when practicing or playing alone anyway so meh.

CDM wrote:

So Dancin had it spot on about Thorncreek. Playable but would give it one more year to grow in.

The fairways are a bit thicjk as if they dont want cut them to thin right now and on a hole or two still has bare spots. Which is odd as they told everyone they spent 9 Million on the revisions and club house which a big part was the sprinkler system..?

Greens did roll true and the new ones do have more contouring. Once it grows in more will be fine. Right now you cant land it short and bounce on as Dancin noted which is needed to front pins which 25% where of course. Every drive I hit was all carry and would leave a huge ball mark whithin 1 foot of where it stopped.

We ended up -7 for team in a 4 man scramble.... Winning score was only -10 so tells you it was playing a bit difficult for a scramble =)

Joel have a sweet time, pretty jealous image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Thanks man. It's a once in a lifetime trip. Wife and I quit our jobs, sold most everything, put the rest in storage and took off with backpacks. So far we have been gone 4.5 months and seen 12 countries. We are currently holed up in Lido di Scanzano, Italy. The plan from here is to tour Italy for the next month or so before heading east to Croatia and Greece until near the end of October. From there we will go to Hong Kong for a week or so before meeting our friends in Thailand. After Thailand things are up in the air. Our ideas are a month or so in Indonesia (Bali anyone?!?!?) before going to New Zealand and renting a camper for a month to drive around and see what we can. We will head home likely sometime in the Jan-Apr window when we're either sick of traveling or run out of money.
    Posted:
    Here's a few pics from Dunbar. Just to tease you Brian image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

2nd Tee at Dunbar Links

Posted:
  • RobotDoctorRobotDoctor Senior Hacker ClubWRX  4964WRX Points: 881Posts: 4,964 ClubWRX

shoot..I didn't see this in time or would have joined you.

No worries. It's always nice to meet fellow GolfWRXers! Maybe next time!
    Posted:
    EAMUS CATULI! AC020303

Advertisement
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, COMembers  1512WRX Points: 225Handicap: 9ishPosts: 1,512 Platinum Tees
    A few guys in my golf league are thinking about signing up for the Tuesday night Top Golf league. Anyone else interested or already signed up?
    Posted:
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)
  • ontheroad292ontheroad292 Members  11WRX Points: 35Posts: 11 Bunkers
    Played Riverdale Dunes today, booked the tee time online. Guess I missed the notice, greens were about 5 days in from an aeration. Dropping putts was few and far between in our foursome, so we cracked a few Coors Banquets on the back 9 to make up for it.

Overall nice course. We played from the blues - was glad to not have to take driver every hole, switched it up between 4-5 iron, hybrid, and even a 3 wood here and there. Looking forward to getting back there later this season when the greens are a bit more true.

Probably headed to Commonground later this week as I've got 2 new (to me) drivers shipping out on Monday - Titleist 910d2 (stiff Fujikura Motore F3) and a 983k (stiff Fujikura Speeder). Hope everyone hit em straight this weekend!
    Posted:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist 910D2 - 9.5* driver[/font]
    Taylormade R9 TP - 13* T3 wood
    Titleist 585H - 17* hybrid
    Titleist AP2 - 4-W irons
    Vokey SM6 - 52* | 56* | 60* wedges
    Ping Anser "Karsten Co" putter
  • TheKrushhTheKrushh Members  1029WRX Points: 86Posts: 1,029 Platinum Tees
    Shot 34 - 45 today. Made four birdies on the front and lost 4 balls on the back. So that was interesting.
    Posted:
    Ping G400Max 10.5 ADGP 7X
    Taylormade R15 17 Speeder 7X
    Srixon U85 3,4 Nippon NSPro 1050s
    Srixon 785 5-PW Nippon NSPro 1050s
    Cleveland RTX-4 Tour Raw 50,55,61 Nippon NSPro 1050s
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5W 34.5
  • jacobEDGEjacobEDGE Members  2025WRX Points: 134Handicap: 3.9Posts: 2,025 Platinum Tees

A few guys in my golf league are thinking about signing up for the Tuesday night Top Golf league. Anyone else interested or already signed up?

I was going to post about this, but they've raised their prices quite a bit from a few years ago when I used to do it.
    Posted:
  • jacobEDGEjacobEDGE Members  2025WRX Points: 134Handicap: 3.9Posts: 2,025 Platinum Tees
    TheKrushh wrote:

Shot 34 - 45 today. Made four birdies on the front and lost 4 balls on the back. So that was interesting.

Golf is weird.

2 weeks ago I shot a 75 at GVR.

Last week I shot a 75 at The Dunes.

This weekend, I shot an 86 at the Knolls and an 84 at GVR. It's like nothing felt right in my game, after a couple weeks of everything feeling right.

Also, this was probably the longest putt I've had in years. #17 at GVR. Back left pin, hit the front right of the green. Lasered it at 38 yards.

jTrxjky.jpg
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on

Advertisement
  • ASak10ASak10 Members  182WRX Points: 70Handicap: 10.1Posts: 182 Fairways

Played Riverdale Dunes today, booked the tee time online. Guess I missed the notice, greens were about 5 days in from an aeration. Dropping putts was few and far between in our foursome, so we cracked a few Coors Banquets on the back 9 to make up for it.

Overall nice course. We played from the blues - was glad to not have to take driver every hole, switched it up between 4-5 iron, hybrid, and even a 3 wood here and there. Looking forward to getting back there later this season when the greens are a bit more true.

Probably headed to Commonground later this week as I've got 2 new (to me) drivers shipping out on Monday - Titleist 910d2 (stiff Fujikura Motore F3) and a 983k (stiff Fujikura Speeder). Hope everyone hit em straight this weekend!

I’m playing Riverdale tomorrow, hope the greens are a little better by then. Playing with some guys who love to bet so I need my putting advantage!

FYI CommonGround also aerated last week but I think you’ll be fine later in the week. I played 9 with my son yesterday and the greens were fuzzy and sooooo slow. Worked great for him. Not so good for me. Oh well, was a great time playing with him.
    Posted:
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, COMembers  1512WRX Points: 225Handicap: 9ishPosts: 1,512 Platinum Tees
    jacobEDGE wrote:

I was going to post about this, but they've raised their prices quite a bit from a few years ago when I used to do it.

$245 split between two people over 8 weeks (a shade over $15/person/week) still seems like a decent deal for 2-2.5 hours of bay time per visit. I just wish I wouldn't keep losing my **** Top Golf card. I hate paying replacement fees.
    Posted:
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

jacobEDGE wrote:

$245 split between two people over 8 weeks (a shade over $15/person/week) still seems like a decent deal for 2-2.5 hours of bay time per visit. I just wish I wouldn't keep losing my **** Top Golf card. I hate paying replacement fees.

Oh man, I was totally mistaken! I didn't realize that was team pricing listed. I saw the $35 per week, and assumed that was each. Back when I used to do it, it was $20 a person, per week. So it looks like it's actually cheaper now.
    Posted:
    Joelness wrote:

No we didn't. I had to rent clubs since there was no way I'm lugging mine on a 12 month world tour so I just asked the guy I rented from what courses he recommended and basically played all of them.

My take after 3 weeks around Edinburgh: If you're playing a course around Edinburgh my hands-down favorite was Dunbar Links. That one will be pricey ($120ish) but it was without a doubt the best links course we played sans Carnoustie 5 days after the Open. Honestly, any good links course near Edinburgh is going to be expensive. If you're on a budget and want to stay near or in Edinburgh go play Braid Hills. It's a super fun and quirky course that was fantastic and has some stunning views of Edinburgh.

If you're willing to travel north to the isle of Fife (about an hour) my favorite bang for the buck links course was the Eden Course at St. Andrews. The Eden course was sadly one of the few that was a more tournament style with super undulated greens and really made you think. One of the other overall favorites was the Kittocks Course at Fairmont St. Andrews. It's a new course so it's not really links style but overall it was a fantastic golf course, especially for $50ish. Let me know if you want any other opinions. We stuck to the east coast for golf as the weather is much better.

masamitsu wrote:

What's wrong with that? I personally think it's harder so what's wrong with someone taking a voluntary disadvantage? I do it all the time when practicing or playing alone anyway so meh.

CDM wrote:

Thanks man. It's a once in a lifetime trip. Wife and I quit our jobs, sold most everything, put the rest in storage and took off with backpacks. So far we have been gone 4.5 months and seen 12 countries. We are currently holed up in Lido di Scanzano, Italy. The plan from here is to tour Italy for the next month or so before heading east to Croatia and Greece until near the end of October. From there we will go to Hong Kong for a week or so before meeting our friends in Thailand. After Thailand things are up in the air. Our ideas are a month or so in Indonesia (Bali anyone?!?!?) before going to New Zealand and renting a camper for a month to drive around and see what we can. We will head home likely sometime in the Jan-Apr window when we're either sick of traveling or run out of money.

Hey Joel,

Not sure what your overall Italy plans are, but I was there last year about this time and we really enjoyed the Northern part of Italy, specifically the Dolomite region. We stayed in a pretty amazing Airbnb (great views):

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6326451

This might be a little too big for just you and your wife, but there are hotels in the region that offer the same view. If you enjoy hiking and IMO, spectacular mountain views you should definitely swing by the area..

Town was Santa Magdalena (St. Maddalena).

When I get home today, I'll see if I can get some photos uploaded to the forum.

GB
    Posted:
    Some photos from the region I mentioned

Posted:

Advertisement
    Anyone want to play Saturday? Booked a 1:30 at Colorado National on TeeOff and there’s still another spot on the site. $34 if you use the promo code PUREGREENS.
    Posted:
  • thaarthaar Best 3-putter in town! Members  1015WRX Points: 137Handicap: UghPosts: 1,015 Platinum Tees
    So I took a bit of time off from here and golf in general, then life got busy with the kids and wife (teacher) going back to school, so it's now been close to a month since I've been on. Golf game still sucks, but I'm having fun lol.

On the bright side of things, I had a company reach out to me a few weeks ago and essentially offer me a tremendous opportunity. So next week, I start a new gig. Huge jump for my career and compensation...so a SkyTrak may show up on my porch one day much to my wife's dismay image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Oh, and if anyone needs any GVR passes let me know. My buddies and I still have a few left, if anyone is interested. We bought them at the Expo - $55 includes greens fee, cart, range, beer/sode, brat/hotdog, and chips. Pretty killer deal overall.
    Posted:
    Cobra F8+ 9.5* - Project X EvenFlow 65x
    Cobra F8 3/4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
    Cobra Utility 19.5* - Tensei Blue 80s
    Cobra 3/4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
    Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
    Cobra King Wedges 50/54/58 versatile - AMT S400
    Edel E-1
  • seven deweyseven dewey Members  563WRX Points: 105Posts: 563 Golden Tee
    Played Fox Hollow (Canyon/Meadows) and Broadlands this weekend. The one thing that stood out was how bad the conditions of the greens were at both courses. Dead spots, looked like nobody had fixed a ball mark in a month and they putted like carpet. At least the pace at Broadlands was great and cost $21 for 18 holes with cart. Fox Hollow charging $79 is just a joke, that course is barely worth half that (luckily I paid $35 since I had a rain check to use)

But who knows, maybe I'm just bitter cause my game is in the toilet right now. image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cry:' />
    Posted:
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

Advertisement
  • stoneydukesstoneydukes ClubWRX  411WRX Points: 100Handicap: 8-10Posts: 411 ClubWRX
    I'm not sure how well it would work out here but one of the best public courses I ever putted on back east in Maryland gave away ball mark repair tools with the greens fee and had a sign next to every green reminding to please fix your ball marks. I know I can't afford private club life but I'm astounded at how many people don't fix their marks, don't rake the traps and don't show very much respect at all for their fellow players.
    Posted:
This discussion has been closed.