Puma Shoes - 2019

The GeneralThe General Members Posts: 1,734 ✭✭
Anybody heard anything about a new offering they have coming out? The Titan Tour Ignite were amazing and RF still games them, but surely they have something new in the works.

Is there a 2019 spring catalog floating around somewhere?

Comments

• Geaux GatorsGeaux Gators GEAUX GATORS Members Posts: 3,771 ✭✭
    The pwradpt are super comfortable but I agree that the titan tour ignite is the best shoe out there in my opinion. I hope they put out an update. It’s not of a traditional shoe than the pwradpt.
    Ping G400 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 7X Little +
    Ping G400 16* hybrid UST Recoil ES80F4
    Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
    Ping i500 4-W Green Dot KBS Tour Stiff hard stepped 1
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
    Ping Sigma2 Tyne
    OnCore Elixr
  • mccjudmccjud Members Posts: 487 ✭✭

The pwradpt are super comfortable but I agree that the titan tour ignite is the best shoe out there in my opinion. I hope they put out an update. It’s not of a traditional shoe than the pwradpt.

+1 and +1. Titan tour ignites are the most comfortable shoe I've worn for walking 18 holes . No break in period!
  • clichecliche Members Posts: 758 ✭✭

Anybody heard anything about a new offering they have coming out? The Titan Tour Ignite were amazing and RF still games them, but surely they have something new in the works.

no titan tour for spring, but some new colorways for summer
    cliche wrote:

no titan tour for spring, but some new colorways for summer

New colorways of the titantour?

Would love to see them ahead of schedule
    Ping Sigma2 Tyne
    OnCore Elixr
  • mankumanku Members Posts: 737 ✭✭
    Was in Roger Dunn today, and they had two new models of Pumas (maybe more)...they were called the NXT or something like that...similar to my Ignite PWRSPORT shoes I bought this summer...tried them on...look great, really comfortable. If I golfed more, and needed more shoes, I'd buy them in a different color than mine.

Why these shoes are available retail and nowhere to be found on the Puma Golf website is utterly baffling!
  • The GeneralThe General Members Posts: 1,734 ✭✭
    would love to see some new color ways on the TT ignite. Also, just fix the heel material, as I rubbed a hole in it for some reason. Only puma golf show to ever to that
  • SocratesSocrates How can it be so *&#% hard to make a shoulder turn? WinnipegClubWRX Posts: 9,324 ClubWRX

It has to be embarrassing that Puma's 2 top golf athletes (Rickie and Lexi) wear nothing but the Titan Tour Ignite. I've asked our Puma rep before and after he went to Puma's annual meetings whether they are going to bring them back and he said nothing. But his eyes were telling me no since he didn't want to denigrate Puma out loud.

Looks like once I've worn out my last pair, I will have to go to the Adidas Tour 360's. Some of the Puma stuff is fine for wearing around the shop, but I wouldn't golf in them.
    Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"
    Cobra F8 5-6 Fwy at 18.5° Stiff
    Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
    X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
    Ping Forged 52°, ES 56º and ES 60º
    Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.5"
    MCC Align Midsize
    Moving to the bench:
    Jazz Bear Cat 3 wd Aerotech Stiff
    Vokey SM2 52º cc
    Scotty X7M Dual 38"
  • MixedBagMixedBag Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭

IGNITE NXT is fire!!! - nothing on site but found them with google.

https://www.dicksspo...mgntnxtblcksgsh

https://www.dicksspo...mgntnxtsllcggsh

Thanks you...I've been wanting to order the PWRADAPTs for a long time now, but something kept holding me back.....decided to order the all gray Ignite NXT Pro. Should be at my house next week.....if I hate them, I'll return for something different...will report back
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M1 10.5 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] F9 3/4[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]F9 5/6[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] AMP Cell 4/5h[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] CG16 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Grindworks[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 86 Series - 50* and 56*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sunset Beach[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 60*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM Chaska (silver) / Lajosi mid-mallet prototype[/font]
  • jmconnell4jmconnell4 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    [gimg]https://dks.scene7.c...id=1200&fmt=jpg[/gimg]

[gimg]https://dks.scene7.c...id=1200&fmt=jpg[/gimg]

These look great but Im not sure about the amount of tread? Doesn't look too stable to me
    The poweradapt leather is a FANTASTIC shoe. The cloth version is a good shoe but I feel that it isn’t as stable. The thing is by far the most comfortable shoe I have worn. But I just prefer the “more traditional” look of the titantour ignite.

And it’s very comfortable.

I have several colorways.

Would love to add to my collection with new styles.

I even bought some Japanese market versions off eBay.

The Japanese version of the disk premium is a great looking shoe. I also bought a japan version of the regular disc but they offered solid white. And I am having it customized.
    Ping Sigma2 Tyne
    OnCore Elixr
    edited Dec 3, 2018 #14
    Shoes came in tonight. They look great and are a lighter grey than last years models. I’m going to return to PGASS tomorrow to make sure I prefer these before committing. One thing is for sure, they look really big on my feet (of course I have bird legs too). The leather/pleather right in front of the laces does barely catch the back of my toes when walking, but it’s not bad (kind of hard to explain). Gold accents look nice. Just need to decide if I prefer the darker or lighter grey.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M1 10.5 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] F9 3/4[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]F9 5/6[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] AMP Cell 4/5h[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] CG16 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Grindworks[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 86 Series - 50* and 56*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sunset Beach[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 60*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM Chaska (silver) / Lajosi mid-mallet prototype[/font]
    They look nice.
    Ping Sigma2 Tyne
    OnCore Elixr
    edited Dec 4, 2018 #16
    I got these in last night. Bought the titantour ignite disc in solid white of eBay and then sent them to a guy in Tallehassee that does custom work and shoe repair.

Turned out pretty killer.

Ping Sigma2 Tyne
    OnCore Elixr
  • getair23getair23 Members Posts: 1,993 ✭✭
    Sending those to
    [background=transparent]Tallahassee[/background]
    seems risky! They came out great Gator.
    Ping G400 MAX Aerotech Ti-Fiber Tour 70 F6-x
    Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5 Elements Chrome 7F5T
    Srixon Z 745 (4-9) Z 945 (pw) KBS tour-x
    Fourteen RM 21 50* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Bettinardi "The Hive" Black 54* and 60* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Edel 64* KBS C-Taper s+
    Titleist Studio Design 2
    Pro V1
    Ping Sigma2 Tyne
    OnCore Elixr
  • The GeneralThe General Members Posts: 1,734 ✭✭
    Rickie has been wearing a new version, I think, of the new titan tour ignite. They are white and sick. Looking for the image.
  • evansmar004evansmar004 Members Posts: 76
    Every time I get Puma shoes I am satisfied. The only other brand than Nike that I have felt that way.
  • Nic1972Nic1972 Members Posts: 703 ✭✭
    MixedBag wrote:

Shoes came in tonight. They look great and are a lighter grey than last years models. I’m going to return to PGASS tomorrow to make sure I prefer these before committing. One thing is for sure, they look really big on my feet (of course I have bird legs too). The leather/pleather right in front of the laces does barely catch the back of my toes when walking, but it’s not bad (kind of hard to explain). Gold accents look nice. Just need to decide if I prefer the darker or lighter grey.

Ernie Els seams to wear these today at the Joburg Open (despite the Ecco logo on his cap).
    Driver: Nike Covert Pro 2.0 / Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Ltd 60 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Mini-Driver: Callaway X2Hot 2-Deep / Aldila Tour Green ATX75 3.7 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    3-Wood: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 TP / Matrix Ozik Rul 80 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    DI: Adams DHY Pro (18') / Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
    Hybrids: Titleist 585H (21°); Adams 9031 Pro (24°) / Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Irons: Mizuno MP H-5 (4 Iron); Mizuno MP 4 (5 - PW) / Mitsubishi OT-I 105 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Wedges: Vokey SM 7 (50F08, 54M08, 58L04) / Project X LZ 6.0 / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
    Putter: Yes Callie & Scotty Cameron California Fastback / UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered / Golf Pride Tour SNSR 104 Pistol
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
    Apparel: Nike
    Glove: Nike Tour Classic
    Shoes: Nike Lunar Command 2
    Bag: Nike
    Nic1972 wrote:
    MixedBag wrote:

Ernie Els seams to wear these today at the Joburg Open (despite the Ecco logo on his cap).

I thought I was wrong. That’s what I was pretty sure I had seen too until I saw he still had his cap logo’d
    Ping Sigma2 Tyne
    OnCore Elixr
    Nic1972 wrote:

MixedBag wrote:

I ordered the non-Pro versions with DISC last Thursday to compare. I'm thinking the non pro version may be more of what I was looking for (really wanted a summer casual shoe). I'll post pics for comparison when they come in.
  • BeerPerHoleBeerPerHole Members Posts: 1,178 ✭✭
    I'm interested in Puma shoes but the soles shown in these photos look too slippy for me. Maybe my swing is too much like Al Cervick's, but I grind through my feet - often having to fix my divot and my grind spot. And, our course gets fairly damp. Will certainly look at any soft-spike models they might put out - and am open to suggestions.
    Ping G400 Max, 8-degrees, tour stiff
    Mizuno JPX900 Forged irons
    Ping G400 5-wood
    Taylormade Spider blade
    Srixon Z Star
    IPA
    Here is the Ignite NXT (non pro) with disc. Front material is more casual and rear tab is grey (not brown). The shoes were advertised with grey disc to match shoe, but showed up white. Still better than the black on grey last year. They fit great. The back material is more of a suede feeling than the Pro version.

55DF65FF-120A-4B60-844C-59D28F92CB09_zpsjyg0zosj.jpg

07D61737-FE06-4C39-BACD-F8F675C172D7_zpsfmljhsqv.jpg

A7042A71-BC74-4119-9C72-5CC612D32C0B_zpshscqw24d.jpg

AC4F6904-AC45-4B31-8A90-BC592973AFEA_zpsvtpfxjq4.jpg
  • brianhorne8brianhorne8 Members Posts: 1,478 ✭✭
    I should have bought up all the leftover stock of the OG laced TitanTour Ignite. Best looking golf shoe to come out in a loooooooong time. Wish they were more easily available, and here's hoping they drop some new colors.
  • WidespreadPanicWidespreadPanic Wizard in the Corner Members Posts: 4,863 ✭✭
    MixedBag wrote:

Here is the Ignite NXT (non pro) with disc. Front material is more casual and rear tab is grey (not brown). The shoes were advertised with grey disc to match shoe, but showed up white. Still better than the black on grey last year. They fit great. The back material is more of a suede feeling than the Pro version.

55DF65FF-120A-4B60-844C-59D28F92CB09_zpsjyg0zosj.jpg

07D61737-FE06-4C39-BACD-F8F675C172D7_zpsfmljhsqv.jpg

A7042A71-BC74-4119-9C72-5CC612D32C0B_zpshscqw24d.jpg

AC4F6904-AC45-4B31-8A90-BC592973AFEA_zpsvtpfxjq4.jpg

Those are sick. I’ve been close getting the grey pwradapt, but they seem heavy to me. Are they?
    Taylormade M2 ('17) 10.5*
    Cobra F7 15.5*
    Taylormade M1 ('17) 19*
    Mizuno MP18 Fli Hi 4i
    Mizuno MP18 SC 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 52**, 56**, 60**
    Taylormade TP Red Ardmore 3
    Taylormade TPx

MixedBag wrote:

[img]%20http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww260/frontrow251/55DF65FF-120A-4B60-844C-59D28F92CB09_zpsjyg0zosj.jpg [/img]

[img]%20http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww260/frontrow251/07D61737-FE06-4C39-BACD-F8F675C172D7_zpsfmljhsqv.jpg [/img]

[img]%20http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww260/frontrow251/A7042A71-BC74-4119-9C72-5CC612D32C0B_zpshscqw24d.jpg [/img]

[img]%20http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww260/frontrow251/AC4F6904-AC45-4B31-8A90-BC592973AFEA_zpsvtpfxjq4.jpg[/img]

Those are sick. I've been close getting the grey pwradapt, but they seem heavy to me. Are they?

These are a little lighter that the pwradapt since they are spikeless. I would consider this a medium weight. I'm not really sensitive to weight...I wear a pair of classic FJs and superlite FJs back and forth with no problem and they are complete opposites...would put the NXT between those.
    The power adapt is little heavy. The leather one is for sure but they are soooo comfortable. The leather version is way more stable im my opinion. They do have a leather grey pair out but have only seen it once.

I also agree that the titantour ignite is by far the best looking shoe out there. Hope they give us more of them. I have a pair that is going fine three years old. Need to replace it (need to buy another pair just like them on the downlow off of eBay on the cheap) with a new version
    Ping Sigma2 Tyne
    OnCore Elixr
    I will probably get a pair of the high top black power adapts if they drop in price. Unless they come out with a new color.
    Ping Sigma2 Tyne
    OnCore Elixr
  • brianhorne8brianhorne8 Members Posts: 1,478 ✭✭

I will probably get a pair of the high top black power adapts if they drop in price. Unless they come out with a new color.

I love the look of the high tops, but they're basically the lows with a velcro strip attached and a sock liner out of the top. I'd rather just buy some Puma socks and call it a day. Still regretting not getting the Ignite High Tops.