GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

J. Speith__full swing yips

1235»

Comments

• KevinnzKevinnz Members  393WRX Points: 97Posts: 393 Greens

Was watching a video of gg swing tips im surprised that GG pointed out back in 2017 that Jordan needs to stop pulling down his grip during transition. GG literally said that jordan has tried all sorts of changes to his swing but what he really needs to do is to stop pulling on the grip. Hope his message will get to jordan eventually

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • juliette91juliette91 Members  1600WRX Points: 189Posts: 1,600 Platinum Tees

Thanks for all your posts on this subject. Realize my insistence that I know a lot about the yips has teed off a number of you and my use of disrespect has only inflamed the discussion. Have to take that one back. Everyone posting feels something strongly about the game or the player or the process and that makes for a lively discussion.

Posted:
  • scoresscores scores Members  1389WRX Points: 132Posts: 1,389 Platinum Tees

Two way miss block / hook is the same swing path !! Why either you flip or you do t !!left flip push right no flip - usually with me I fan open on the take away with a two way miss !!

Posted:
    Driver M1
    3W M1
    Irons Mizunos 64's 3 -pw
    Putter Spider
    58 Titleist
    52 Titeist
    Hybrid 2I Adams

Ball Taylor TP
  • WidespreadPanicWidespreadPanic Wizard in the Corner Members  4909WRX Points: 220Handicap: 0.4Posts: 4,909 Titanium Tees

On -, @Nard_S said:

Explains his good finish this week. Explains why he was No. 1 for a time too. The excellence of his wedge & putter game masked the mediocrity of the rest. His temperament is not of help imo, he's too intense, works when he's 25% from 25 feet but back fires when things are a sputter. I like him, really don't think much of his swing though. His short game is world class, so he'll win again but doubt he's the dominant force he once was.

This is outrageous. His approach game was incredible during his 2015 run.

Posted:
    Taylormade M2 ('17) 10.5*
    Cobra F7 15.5*
    Taylormade M1 ('17) 19*
    Mizuno MP18 Fli Hi 4i
    Mizuno MP18 SC 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 52**, 56**, 60**
    Taylormade TP Red Ardmore 3
    Taylormade TPx
  • mocokidmocokid Members  2223WRX Points: 379Posts: 2,223 Platinum Tees

On -, @mjen43 said:

He doesn't have anything remotely resembling the driving yips. Stephen Bowditch has the driving yips, Spieth is just below average. If he had the driving yips he wouldn't make a cut.

He should try GG's method, hold the club up over your head.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.