GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Bradley- Allan- All sales items $25

woofelfin ·  
woofelfinwoofelfin Members  391WRX Points: 78Posts: 391 Greens

I have some of their stuff- I don't believe their clothes are worth retail, but at $25 a pop is a straight steal.

https://www.bradley-allan.com/

enjoy!

Posted:

Comments

• Rfern12Rfern12 Members  445WRX Points: 195Posts: 445 Greens

how is the sizing on this stuff?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • woofelfinwoofelfin Members  391WRX Points: 78Posts: 391 Greens

size up if your unsure- medium shirts were on the smaller side on the sleeves and overall length.

Posted:
  • howaboutmehowaboutme Fairfax, VAMembers  275WRX Points: 76Posts: 275 Greens

Thanks for the heads up. Gave it a shot.

Posted:
  • VNutzVNutz Members  6850WRX Points: 774Posts: 6,850 Titanium Tees

On -, @Rfern12 said:

There's a size chart. 21.25 across the chest for medium and 22.25 for large. Medium for many companies is 22, so I'd say on the slimmer side.

Posted:
  • shamgod208shamgod208 Members  27WRX Points: 28Posts: 27 Bunkers

On -, @Rfern12 said:

I would definitely recommend sizing up. I'm a medium in almost every brand for polos and a Large from BA fits about the same.

Posted:
  • dethmandethman Members  531WRX Points: 141Handicap: 9Posts: 531 Golden Tee

Good deal if quality. Never heard of them before?

Posted:
    EF Dr
    EF 3W
    X2Hot 19 Hybrid
    Apex CF16 4-W
    SM7 54, 60
    Golo 3

Advertisement

On -, @dethman said:

Good deal if quality. Never heard of them before?

So far the quality has been decent. They use a lot more cotton in their polos than Nike, UA, Matte Grey, Travis Mathew, but the polos have held up well. The fabric blend is really soft.

Posted:
  • rynobucketrynobucket Members  945WRX Points: 128Posts: 945 Golden Tee

I'm not a big clothes shopper and wear shorts nearly all of my rounds. Is it strange that all sizes of their pants have a 33" inseam?

Posted:

On -, @rynobucket said:

I'm not a big clothes shopper and wear shorts nearly all of my rounds. Is it strange that all sizes of their pants have a 33" inseam?

In my experience most boutique golf apparel brands make their pants in one size inseam and they expect you to get them hemmed.

Posted:
  • DLSGOLFDLSGOLF Members  2WRX Points: 2Posts: 2 Starters

I have a bunch of their stuff. $25 per item is a huge deal.

Posted:
  • MustuMustu Members  73WRX Points: 53Posts: 73 Bunkers

Bought a couple of sweaters and a vest. Hope it fits okay, but can take a chance for $25.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • lipw87lipw87 Members  356WRX Points: 66Posts: 356 Greens

unreal deal.

Posted:
  • LPSISCOLPSISCO Members  403WRX Points: 127Posts: 403 Greens

I just bought 2 sweaters, a vest, and a pair of pants. Of course, I need none of it, but I can’t resist great deals. Hopefully it all fits - generally I’m a Large in regular fit and XL in slim or athletic fit, so I went XL.
    I threw the pants into the order to get to the $100 free shipping.

Posted:

if anyone has a med blue vest let they don't want please let me know, they canceled my order.

Posted:
  • portlandportland Members  1127WRX Points: 121Posts: 1,127 Platinum Tees

Just placed my order - 2 sweaters for $25 each, amazing deal. I went with size M after talking to customer service. I wear a M in Peter Millar tour fit (crown crafted) and we used that as a guide.

Posted:
    Taylormade M1 10.5*
    Callaway GBB Epic 15*
    Callaway XR 19*
    Taylormade p790 5-P,A
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54*, 58*, 60*
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo 3
    Srixon Z Star

I received my order today, 1 sweater and 1 1/4 zip. I'd say that the quality is good, style is nice and the material is thin (not necessarily a bad thing). I went with a large as I read that it often runs small. I wear a medium golf shirt for almost every brand and either a medium or large in everything else depending on the clothes. The large fit fine through the body but was long in the arms. I'm not going to worry about it. I was not too happy to see the "hand wash only" instructions though but for $25 each for quality clothes, that's okay. Also helps that unless I get a stain, I rarely wash these types of clothes. Probably won't buy at full price though.

Posted:
    Post edited by howaboutme on

Advertisement

On -, @howaboutme said:

I received my order today, 1 sweater and 1 1/4 zip. I'd say that the quality is good, style is nice and the material is thin (not necessarily a bad thing). I went with a large as I read that it often runs small. I wear a medium golf shirt for almost every brand and either a medium or large in everything else depending on the clothes. The large fit fine through the body but was long in the arms. I'm not going to worry about it. I was not too happy to see the "hand wash only" instructions though but for $25 each for quality clothes, that's okay. Also helps that unless I get a stain, I rarely wash these types of clothes. Probably won't buy at full price though.

Their full pricing is almost comically

Posted:
  • aiyyeraiyyer Members  2004WRX Points: 1,043Posts: 2,004 Platinum Tees

I got some stuff as Christmas gifts. The primaloft vest is superb and great for winter golf and office wear. $25!!
    It looks like everything’s back to full price

Posted:
  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members  4135WRX Points: 885Posts: 4,135 Titanium Tees

On -, @aiyyer said:

I got some stuff as Christmas gifts. The primaloft vest is superb and great for winter golf and office wear. $25!!
    It looks like everything’s back to full price

I kinda wanted to try one or two items, but was waiting for some reviews here. Maybe black friday or cyber monday will have another good deal on these.

Posted:
    “I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • MustuMustu Members  73WRX Points: 53Posts: 73 Bunkers

The vest I ordered was cancelled, but got 2 sweaters and a pair of shorts. I liked the sweaters and my normal medium fit fine. The ridge colored shorts I ordered looked khaki in the pictures, but looked a lot more gold/yellow in person. Not hideous, but wouldn't order those again.

Posted:
  • LPSISCOLPSISCO Members  403WRX Points: 127Posts: 403 Greens

I received my order as well. Two sweaters, one vest, and a pair of pants. I like all the tops, and I’m glad I bought XL - L would have been pretty tight. The pants are pretty fitted for the size - I bought the same size I wear in UA or Nike, and they are pretty snug. Even more than RLX.

As far as quality - at list price I’d never consider these. The price is comparable to Peter Millar, and PM seems to be much higher quality. At $25 each, they’re very nice.

Posted:
    Post edited by LPSISCO on

Advertisement
  • K.ipK.ip Members  114WRX Points: 87Posts: 114 Fairways

Just received my order of shirts, vests, pants and shorts

Some quick observations

shirts- you should size up

pants fit your normal size but they did a good job giving a bit of taper to the leg

good design and fit

quality is probably closest to uniqlo. Thin material. It’s not poor quality but not great either

IMO, not worth their retail price but not bad when on sale

I think the big test is how it looks after the first or second wash

Posted:
    Posted:
  • K.ipK.ip Members  114WRX Points: 87Posts: 114 Fairways
    Posted:
  • balladmballadm Augusta, GAMembers  859WRX Points: 169Handicap: +1Posts: 859 Golden Tee

I just washed a sweater on cold and dried on low heat and it shrank a bit (as needed) and came out fine. Sweaters are nice, pants seem great, the best feels cheap though...

Posted:
  • VNutzVNutz Members  6850WRX Points: 774Posts: 6,850 Titanium Tees

Just an FYI for anybody that bought stuff on the first deal, everything on their site is $15 right now. I had been eying a sweater and polo for a while, but for $15 a piece I added in a few items. Hard to beat that price.

Posted:

Advertisement

yeah just saw that- they must be going out of business

Posted:
  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members  3354WRX Points: 1,451Posts: 3,354 Titanium Tees
    Posted:

Epic Flash - Motore X F3 / Pro 2.0 7 / Apex 19h - Pro 2.0 8 / Apex 19 - Apex Pro 19 1050Gh HSx1 / MD5 / Phantom X5.5 - SS Mid Slim 2.0

• bking556bking556 Members  239WRX Points: 139Handicap: InfinitePosts: 239 Fairways

Their website says to size up if you are in between sizes. Anyone have experience on that?

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a time Members  954WRX Points: 298Posts: 954 Golden Tee

I can wear medium or large depending on manufacturer. I bought Large sweaters, and the sleeves are a little long. Just right besides that. I typically wear 15 1/2 32/33 dress shirts.

Posted:
    Have fun - ready golf - repair/replace divots & ball marks - FORE! as needed

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.