Robert Allenby Robbed and Beaten Up in Hawaii

Holy Moses

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='502 to Right' timestamp='1422385641' post='10829223']
[quote name='Pert1862' timestamp='1422385367' post='10829191']
Anyone else find it weird that he has such specific time lines but forgets all the shady stuff?? I am not denying this guy was a victim in some way, but there is def some shenanigans in here that he dosen't want the world to know. Be very intersting to see what the police release. See if they air it out or protect him.
[/quote]

The police have an incentive to ruin Allenby if he's lying. Hawaii doesn't appreciate being associated with Taken and Taken 2.
[/quote]

That mark on Allenby's forehead looks like a map of Cuba.

[quote name='Arafel' timestamp='1422385314' post='10829177']
[quote name='putts4bogey' timestamp='1422385125' post='10829157']
[quote name='Arafel' timestamp='1422384086' post='10829021']
[quote name='putts4bogey' timestamp='1422383474' post='10828951']
Exactly, and she did! She's a great woman and my best friend.
[/quote]

Alright! Come on..... Let's not get sappy here, this thread is about lying, cheating and stealing. [b][i]Or Rhymin' and Stealin"[/i][/b]
[/quote]

[i]"I got your money and your honey..." [/i][i]the Beasties[/i]
[/quote]

More on Robert's night?

I'm wheeling' - I'm dealin' - I'm drinking, not thinking
Never cower, never shower - and I'm always stinking
Ho ho ho and a pint of Brass Monkey
And when my girlie shakes her hips - she sure gets funky
Skirt chasing, free basing - killing every village
We drink and rob and rhyme and pillage
[/quote]

or:

I spent my last dollar to by a Sabrett
When I seen this girl I could never forget
Now I like nothing better than a pretty girl smile
And I haven't seen a smile that pretty in a while
The girl came up to me she said she loved the show
Asked her to come home and she couldn't say, "No!"

She's Crafty

What Is and What Should Never Be

standing O for the poster in this thread who recommended saying '[b]GET IN THE TRUNK![/b]' instead of 'mashed potatoes' or 'get in the hole.' that's gold and really needs to happen on 16 on thursday.

edit: found him. it's[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/user/92200-mandudebro/"] mandudebro[/url]!
http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1123215-robert-allenby-robbed-and-beaten-up-in-hawaii/page__st__930__p__10813081#entry10813081

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

[quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1422384843' post='10829131']
[quote name='Creedo77' timestamp='1422384755' post='10829121']Reporter asked about the strip club....he denied that one.[/quote]

Wow.

Hypothetically, if he did get the date-rape drug, could you walk around for 2 hours and go to a strip club and not remember it?
[/quote]

Good question. I need to see video evidence of him at the strip club. I have a suspicion someone else ran his card there. That's my theory until proven otherwise.

He kept saying he didn't remember anything after 11:06 PM. Isn't it strange and very convenient that the last thing he can remember occurred precisely when we can prove exactly where he was?

If someone were on trial, and the district attorney said "sir. We have witnesses who put you at the specific spot 11:06 and then see you again at 1:30. Where were you between then? "

If the defendant said" I blacked out completely during that exact time." Would it be believable?
Because he keeps saying he forgot everything after 11:06 PM. Not a few minutes before, not a few minutes after. Everything is only lost when we can't prove We know he's lying.

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2

[quote name='Mtn_Mikey' timestamp='1422386952' post='10829409']
And all of this impacts me and my golf game how?

What a complete waste of band width and air time.
[/quote]

Thanks for your contribution

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422386895' post='10829403']
He kept saying he didn't remember anything after 11:06 PM. Isn't it strange and very convenient that the last thing he can remember occurred precisely when we can prove exactly where he was?

If someone were on trial, and the district attorney said "sir. We have witnesses who put you at the specific spot 11:06 and then see you again at 1:30. Where were you between then? "

If the defendant said" I blacked out completely during that exact time." Would it be believable?
Because he keeps saying he forgot everything after 11:06 PM. Not a few minutes before, not a few minutes after. Everything is only lost when we can't prove We know he's lying.
[/quote]

Just a thought, but maybe that is when he closed out his tab at the Wine Bar and walked to the bathroom. If he had the receipt then it would be time stamped.

[quote name='Mtn_Mikey' timestamp='1422386952' post='10829409']
And all of this impacts me and my golf game how?

What a complete waste of band width and air time.
[/quote]
Technically there is no golf coverage of any player and nothing you would find in your talk that would impact your golf game. Stop wasting your own time.

[quote name='Playaway' timestamp='1422386806' post='10829393']
The presser. I bought it. If he's lying he's a very good liar.

Not sure what is so impossible about him getting drugged.

This whole thread is jump on RA because we think he's a pr*ck.
[/quote]

I dont think hes a pr*ck. I just think he is lying.

Callaway BB B21 9*
Callaway XR 18* 
Titlesist 910h 21*
G10 28*
Ping G, 6 - U
Callaway PM Grind 56*
Scotty Golo 5
Cally Truvis / Srixon Z star

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422386895' post='10829403']He kept saying he didn't remember anything after 11:06 PM. Isn't it strange and very convenient that the last thing he can remember occurred precisely when we can prove exactly where he was?

Because he keeps saying he forgot everything after 11:06 PM. Not a few minutes before, not a few minutes after. Everything is only lost when we can't prove We know he's lying.[/quote]

Supposedly, the surveillance video shows Allenby really stumbling out of the bathroom and then a homeless person finds in a stupor on the sidewalk. Then 2 hrs of nothing until another homeless person finds him, but I thought Rex Hoggard said that Allenby, not just his credit card, was at the club.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1422287633' post='10820439']
[quote name='middie8' timestamp='1422286525' post='10820309']
Golf Channel story says Allenby and his caddy went back to the club and the club showed him the surveillance tapes. There is NO WAY that would happen. The tapes could show something that the club is possibly liable for.
[/quote]

Such as serving an intoxicated person. That unfortunately can absolve a lot of his mistakes,
[/quote]

exactly and that is Allenbys proof that he was drugged. he went to the bar and they showed him the tape. the tape proved he was fine and then wasnt.

"hi i think i got roofied at your bar last night could you show me your tapes?"

"sure no problem"

[quote name='middie8' timestamp='1422387525' post='10829469']
[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1422287633' post='10820439']
[quote name='middie8' timestamp='1422286525' post='10820309']
Golf Channel story says Allenby and his caddy went back to the club and the club showed him the surveillance tapes. There is NO WAY that would happen. The tapes could show something that the club is possibly liable for.
[/quote]

Such as serving an intoxicated person. That unfortunately can absolve a lot of his mistakes,
[/quote]

exactly and that is Allenbys proof that he was drugged. he went to the bar and they showed him the tape. the tape proved he was fine and then wasnt.

"hi i think i got roofied at your bar last night could you show me your tapes?"

"sure no problem"
[/quote]
It doesn't mean that he WAS drugged. It means he likely took drugs, whether voluntarily or unvoluntarily. As terribly false as the rest of the story is turning out to be, I'd place my money on him ingesting drugs knowingly.

Interesting to me is how forceful he was at the press conference. He believes his version of events. The press seems to be backing off from it's previous position of extreme doubt.
I think Playaway is right. Those who do not like Allenby are looking to justify themselves.
I believe he is a confused victim. I also believe in innocence until proven otherwise in a court of law. He hasn't been charged with anything. Still, many of you want to believe he is guilty.

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

[quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1422387454' post='10829453']
[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422386895' post='10829403']He kept saying he didn't remember anything after 11:06 PM. Isn't it strange and very convenient that the last thing he can remember occurred precisely when we can prove exactly where he was?

Because he keeps saying he forgot everything after 11:06 PM. Not a few minutes before, not a few minutes after. Everything is only lost when we can't prove We know he's lying.[/quote]

Supposedly, the surveillance video shows Allenby really stumbling out of the bathroom and then a homeless person finds in a stupor on the sidewalk. Then 2 hrs of nothing until another homeless person finds him, but I thought Rex Hoggard said that Allenby, not just his credit card, was at the club.
[/quote]
See that's the thing. Even if he was in a black at state. There would be something about that strip club that he would remember. Just a second maybe a nipple. Maybe the smell of the place. When he read his account or the timeline, there would be a part that goes "oh yeah. I think I might remember something about that."
But he is saying he remembers absolutely nothing. That doesn't ring true. I spent most of my 20s and a blackout state, drinking and ingesting God knows what. Even on the worst bender, there are always little tiny blips that would come back.
Especially if there was someone there to remind me of a timeline. I would find myself saying oh my God I did do that." Or, "crap! Did that hotel room have a painting of something that looks like a coyote raping a deer? I remember being there. "

Allenby's mad that people are scrutinizing a story. But the people scrutinizing the story are all people who have tried to pass off lies about stupid times they got trashed. We're expert witnesses baby.

[quote name='nbg352' timestamp='1422387724' post='10829491']
Interesting to me is how forceful he was at the press conference. He believes his version of events. The press seems to be backing off from it's previous position of extreme doubt.
I think Playaway is right. Those who do not like Allenby are looking to justify themselves.
I believe he is a confused victim. I also believe in innocence until proven otherwise in a court of law. He hasn't been charged with anything. Still, many of you want to believe he is guilty.
[/quote]

I personally just think he knows more than he's letting on. I don't believe he's guilty of anything other than being stupid.

[b][size=5]Robert Allenby Press Conference[/size]
By Golfweek Staff

Tuesday, January 27, 2015[/b]

More than a week since Robert Allenby reportedly was kidnapped, robbed and beaten in Honolulu during the Sony Open, the whole truth of the bizarre caper is coming to light. Allenby was not abducted late Jan. 16 and apparently was not beaten, though he certainly was injured and very likely was robbed.

Allenby, who is teeing it up at this week's Waste Management Phoenix Open, faced the media Tuesday at TPC Scottsdale and attempted to set the record straight.

Here are the highlights from Allenby's press conference:

[size=5][b]Opening statement[/b][/size]

[size=4]There is an investigation going on to what did happen on that Friday night. The authorities are doing their absolute best. They're hoping in the near future that something will be reported. ... There's definitely been a lot of confusion, but I think the No. 1 thing that you all should remember is that my story has stayed exactly the same as the way I told it. I told you what i knew and what someone told me. I never lied to anyone.

From that, the media have decided that they are the most amazing experts at investigations. There's a reason why detectives in Honolulu are some of the best in the world. I'd really appreciate it if maybe we can let them do their job. ... What has been blown out of proportion is that I was the victim and all of a sudden you're putting all the blame on me.

From about 11:06 to 1:27 a.m., I have no memory in my brain. I have nothing. ... I can't tell you how frustrating that is because we all want to know the truth. ... My headaches have only just gone two days ago. It's like someone stuck a knife in me eye.

It's something that I endured throughout that night and I appreciate everyone's support that has supported me. I do read comments and have seen what everyone has said. ... I think at the end of the day, I was in a place having a nice dinner, having a nice night and then I became a victim and now it's all being turned around.

What's happened has happened. The police will come out with the right story, so please let them do their job, don't get in the way of them and everything will be great.[/size]

[size=4][b]On whether he went to a strip club that night[/b]

From 11:06 to 1:27 in the morning is a blank. No memory of that.[/size]

[size=4][b]On whether he drank enough that night to have blacked out[/b]

There's no way in the world that what I drank could do what I had done to me.[/size]

[size=4][b]On what has surprised him the most[/b]

I realize that I don't have any friends in the media, maybe one. That's it. That's all I can say.[/size]

[size=4][b]On whether he knew the men he left the wine bar with[/b]

I don't know. I never met them in my life. I only saw them on surveillance.[/size]

[size=4][b]On if he has any regrets about the story getting out[/b]

I've always been a person that holds my regrets, but I take everything on the chin, if I make a mistake, I apologize and I walk on.[/size]

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422387873' post='10829503'][quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1422387454' post='10829453']

[/quote]
See that's the thing. Even if he was in a black at state. There would be something about that strip club that he would remember. Just a second maybe a nipple. Maybe the smell of the place. When he read his account or the timeline, there would be a part that goes "oh yeah. I think I might remember something about that."
But he is saying he remembers absolutely nothing. That doesn't ring true. I spent most of my 20s and a blackout state, drinking and ingesting God knows what. Even on the worst bender, there are always little tiny blips that would come back.
Especially if there was someone there to remind me of a timeline. I would find myself saying oh my God I did do that." Or, "crap! Did that hotel room have a painting of something that looks like a coyote raping a deer? I remember being there. "

Allenby's mad that people are scrutinizing a story. But the people scrutinizing the story are all people who have tried to pass off lies about stupid times they got trashed. We're expert witnesses baby.[/quote]

But aren't the effects of a dater-rape or similar drug a little stronger than alcohol where you could forget chunks of time?

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422387873' post='10829503']
[quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1422387454' post='10829453']

[/quote]

Allenby's mad that people are scrutinizing a story. But the people scrutinizing the story are all people who have tried to pass off lies about stupid times they got trashed. We're expert witnesses baby.
[/quote]
Drinking oneself into a stupor is one thing. Being drugged is quite another, monkeynaut. I'll bet that your old bad self never gave yourself a roofie, right? You shouldn't have, anyway.....
The stories from those who've been served such drug cocktails are consistent with Allenby's claim that he has absolutely no memory in that time period.

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat